It's Official

Mika's POV

I flew back to California with Yasmine after my trip in Paris was done. I had finished over half my album. I felt pretty proud of myself. I got home and saw my mother was home from New York. I hugged her quickly and went upstairs to bed at around 12:30am.

---

I woke up to Yasmine pulling me by my feet out of bed.

"Michael!! Get! Up! Now!" she said. I sat an threw a pillow at her.

"Don't call me, Michael."I said very seriously. She stopped. Her face was so serious I couldn't help but laugh. She rolled her eyes and left my room. Time for school. Great. I had no idea what would happen once I saw Ariana.

---

Pulling into the parking lot with a half granola bar in my mouth, I prepared myself for the worst. I couldn't bare the think it.

I got out and swung my bag over my shoulder. I felt the wind fly threw my curls as I walked into the building. I wore something nice today. I didn't want to look how I felt inside. Broken hearted. Do you ever feel like after breaking up with someone you kinda wanna show up looking your best as if you over them when you're not? Well that's how I felt today.

Finding my locker was easy. Seeing what was a few lockers down from mine was not. It was Ariana. All pretty and perfect. She was cuddled up in Nathan's arms. She was talking to Liz and Tori. She looked so happy. Happier than she ever was with me. My heart broke into dust. It hurt oh so bad. She started laughing at something Liz said. Her eyes made their way to me. Her smile disappeared and her face turned from content to hurt. My face reflected hers. She looked as if she wanted to say something; I slammed my locker shut and stalked off. I couldn’t accept it. How could she be with someone else so quickly? Why Nathan? I was so close to just screaming.

---

I walked into first period Bowin where Ariana and I first met one year ago. And now it was over. My whole life was over. I walked in and she was already sitting in a desk. She glanced at me then looked away. She tried to conceal her sadness but it wasn’t working. All the other seats were taken expect for the one next to Ariana’s. As if things could’ve gotten any worse, I had no choice but to make my way other to the empty seat and sit down. I couldn’t even handle myself being so close to the girl who shattered my heart. I could smell her perfume and it brought back so many memories. I just couldn’t take it. Mr. Bowin handed out the finals and we started our test. The silent classroom was eerie. I wanted so badly to just die in my chair. I wonder what Ariana would do if I just died.

---

Two days later we were done with the school year. We were officially on break. More time for music. I brought every single song to Jimmy the next day for him to listen to.

“Mika, these are so so amazing! You never ever disappoint me and I love that about you. I’m going to make you so successful. You need to start recording this material so we can get your album started.” he said excitedly.

“Thanks, Jimmy. I’ll that right now.” I said. I got up and walked out of his office. I ran into my favorite person on the way out. Ariana.

“Erm.” I cleared my throat and walked past her and her clumsiness. She went to grab my arm saying, “Mika, wait.” I looked into her eyes and began having so much hatred for her all over again.

“Can we please talk?” she asked carefully. I rolled my eyes.

“Quickly. I have better things to do.” she always started crying again. I pulled her into the private recording room in the record label building.

“What.” I said.

“Your face on Tuesday. I’m sorry.” she whimpered.

“You know what, I knew that you had feelings for him, but I had no idea that you were just waiting for something to go wrong so you could get me off your hands. Making me look like the bad guy. I had no idea you were out to get me for something that I couldn’t control.” I hissed.

“What?” she was sobbing now. “I was not out to get you! I TOLD you, I don’t care about Pricilla anymore! Mika all I wanted was to say I’m sorry, okay?” she screamed at me.

“I’m sorry too.” I said very calmly. Her face lit up very slightly.

“I’m sorry I wasted my time with you.” I walked of the room again and left her. I did it again. I closed the door behind me and stood still for a second. I could hear her crying and screaming through the door. I breathed in. I opened the door again.

“Stop crying. I never want you in my life again. You broke my heart. I did nothing, nor would I have dreamed of hurting you the way that you did to me. I had faith in us; you didn’t. And I understand. Nathan’s… probably better for you anyway. It’s over. It’s official.” her face turned white. I shut the door and walked away from her. We never spoke to each other again. Only heaven knew that we stay this way for two more long years.

Hi lovely readers:

This was very hard for me to write. I’m sorry if I made your mood come down. But it’s only fiction!(: Please vote and comment, love y’all thanks!

Bye now,

mika_freak_