Fighting Tears Just to Carry On

Mika’s POV

The next morning I got ready for school without looking in the mirror once. I’m sure I looked like a mess anyway. I deathly afraid of going out again and potentially encountering the paparazzi. I drove to school quickly and managed to stay undercover. I got to my classroom with not too much of a problem until Zayn cut me off on my way in the door. I hated how he thought he was so much cooler than me.

“Sorry.” he muttered.

I sat down and he plopped himself next to me. I looked over slightly and caught him staring at me. I ignored him. The teacher lectured us about something I had no idea about until the very last minute of the period. I packed my things in my back pack when I heard Zayn say something to me.

“What?” I asked.

“So what happened?” he repeated.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, the heartbreaker.”

“Oh.” I looked away for a minute, “I think she just wanted to break up with me.”

“Are you sure about that?” he smirked.

“Why are you even talking to me?” I asked him suspiciously. Zayn sighed.

“Look man, I’m sorry…” he couldn’t look me in the eye, “I really liked Ariana, and honestly I hated you. But now I can see that she isn’t the person I thought she was.”

“Yeah.” I said looking down. “I have come to realize that too.”

---

Ariana’s POV

Frankie forced me to go to school this morning. I hate him right now; like seriously, I just got a huge rumor spreading that’s all! I walked to my first period class with Louis and we chatted briefly.

“So, you’re first paparazzi attack huh?” he said casually. I tried not looking straight at him for fear of of falling for him again.

“It sucked.” I whispered.

“I see,” he looked over his shoulder, “How’s the boyfriend taking it?” I looked at him shocked.

“Oh..” I closed my eyes, “Mika.” I forgot about him. The bell rung loudly and Louis and I sprinted off to class.

---

“Mika!” I yelled after him in the buzzing hall. “Mika!!” he only kept walking until he was out the door. I ran over to the big doors and ran outside. I looked around but he was gone.

“What.” I heard his voice behind. I turned around on my heel startled by his closeness to my face.

“Um.” I looked him up and down. Ugh he was so attractive, “Can we please talk?” He looked past me and suddenly grabbed my wrist and lead me to his car. He started the engine and he drove us to my house.

“Hey!” I screamed, “We need to talk about this sooner or later.”

“Later.” he said swishing quickly around a corner.

“No. Mika, stop.” I said.

“What?!” he shouted.

“About Nathan—“

“Shut up.” he said rudely.

“What?”

“I said shut. Up. Is it that hard to understand Ariana?” I felt tears sting the surface of my eyes.

“I know you’re mad!!” I screamed.

“No, I’m not even mad anymore, Ariana. I TRUSTED you!” he started to cry subtly, “I goddamned TRUSTED you! And AGAIN Nathan comes and swoops you away from me! I don’t get it! Why would you do this me? I’ve NOTHING but good to you! Faithful, honest, caring, loving you NAME it, Ariana! What the hell is so wrong with me that you can’t just stay with me huh? I can never trust you again!” he slammed his hands on the steering wheel and suddenly I felt us go flying. Everything happened so fast after that. The car crashed into a street light and a seatbelt less Ariana lurched forward. Then suddenly I felt Mika’s hand to my chest saving me from crashing through the windshield. Glass flew everywhere.

“Ariana!” I heard him shout. Everything was suddenly a blur. Then everything was black.

---

Beep beep beep beep.

Beep beep beep beep.

“Ariana?” My heart stopped.

“Mika?” I whispered.

“Yes, my love, I’m here.” his soft voice said.

“What happened?” I whispered trying to sit myself up.

“Shh, shh. You just fainted that’s all. I didn’t want to take any chances with your life…so I called the ambulance. But you're just’ fine.” he stroked my hair.

“Are you still mad?” I whispered.

“Um,” he paused and held my hands, “No…you are forgiven, my love.” he said. He put his check on my hands, “Oh I love you.”

“I love you too.” I whispered giggling a bit. I sat up and found my hand attached a pouch of clear liquid. I tore off the wire and threw my arms around Mika’s neck.

“I love you so much!” He lifted his head and his lips soon met mine in a perfect kiss. I let go briefly, “Thank you for forgiving me.” I whispered.

“I will always forgive you. Because I love you.” I suddenly had the weirdest urge.

“Ha, Gaaaayyyyy!” he looked at me oddly but then he got it.

“Bwahaha!” he crinkled his nose when he laughed, it was so cute.

“Mika, I won’t ever do that again, I just love you too much.” our noses touched softly.

“I know.” he whispered.

 ---

Hey,

I hooooopppeee you liked this! And yes, that was a Matt Espinosa vine reference lol.

Anway have a good night and please vote and commmmeennttt!

Bye muchachos!

mika_freak_