Happy Ending

Ariana's POV

Over the weekend Mika and I hung out at his place writing music. I admitted to him that I had listened to his last two albums without shame. He chuckled.

"Yes, I seem to have that affect on people." he bragged. I threw a pillow at him.

"I would like to show you something.." he said. He got up and we walked over to the piano. Placing his fingers on the keys and closing his eyes he whispered, "I wrote this for you..."

This is the way you left me,

I'm not pretending.

No hope, no love, no glory,

No Happy Ending.

This is the way that we love,

Like it's forever.

Then live the rest of our life,

But not together.

Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life

Can't get no love without sacrifice

If anything should happen, I guess I wish you well

A little bit of heaven, but a little bit of hell

This is the hardest story that I've ever told

No hope, or love, or glory

Happy endings gone forever more

I feel as if I'm wastin'

And I'm wastin' everyday

This is the way you left me,

I'm not pretending.

He paused.

"Why did you stop?" I asked. He opened his eyes and in them, tears were present. I had never ever seen him cry before.

"This song," he paused, "may sound like its about love. But really," he looked straight at me with wet eyes, "it's about losing love." his voice was shaky. I started to tear up as well.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He scooted over on the piano bench and patted it, telling me to sit. I did ad wrapped my arms around tightly. He did the same and rested his head on mine. He slowly rocked me back and forth. I could the rain drops bouncing off the windows. The moment was so special.

---

Hi!

Short chapter I know,but I wanted one chapter to really establish the forgiveness in Mika, since he's been such a jerk to Ari. Anywayyy hope you liked it. Things are gonna get even better in their relationship along with four huge events in their lives. 🙊💕Keep reading for the excitement lol.

Love you,

mika_freak_

Now I'm Popularजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें