PREVIEW

The next book, Popular Song comes out officially on Wednesday; enjoy the preview of the first chapter! Thank for your reads and comments. With you, I wouldn't being doing this! Enjoy, love you all!

******************************************

Ariana’s POV

Looking up into the bright sky I watched as all of the dark blue, graduation caps fell. With my diploma in my hand and a big smile on my face, I could proudly say that I was done with high school. Finally. I could wait for the things that would come next. I looked around through the two thousand eighteen year olds for Mika. Squeezing through a group of sobbing girls, Tori and Liz found me.

“Congratulations, Ariana!” they said to me together. Both of them hugged me very tight. I was going to miss them so much. Tori let go first with tears in her eyes.

“Aw, Tori!” I said wiping her tears.

“I’m sorry for everything I said to you last week.” she apologized. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Thank you for everything you said to me last week. I realized that Jai and Zayn are both idiots and that you and I are better off without them. Darling, have a great time in college.” I hugged her again, “Thanks for being my friend since first grade at recess when I had no one to play with.” I started tearing up. She laughed.

“I love you, Ariana.” I turned to Liz. Her arms were crossed as usual but she had a smile across her face.

“Come on.” I said opening my arms to her.” she gave in and hugged me.

“I’m gonna miss you, weirdo.” she said punching my arm. “We’ve had a wicked time with you.” she was referring to her and Tori. I smiled. They were both going to Stanford University. I cried happy tears.

“Ahhh! I hate you!” I said, “You’re making me cry!” I said laughing through my tears. “Go away before my mascara runs!” Liz laughed.

“Call me every day!” she said finally and went to go find Tori.   I walked a little farther to find Mika.

“Where do you think you’re going? Did you think you could leave me without saying goodbye?” Mika whispered in my ear hugging me tight from behind.

“I was looking for you before you jet off on your fancy shmancy summer tour!” I laughed. He smiled and let go of me.

“Hey,” he whispered, I let my eyes trail he neck and shoulders. He was so cute in the graduation gown.

“I wanna tell you,” his beautiful curls flopped in the wind, “that I still love you.” the crinkles by his eyes showed when he smiled. “I just need you to know that.”

I couldn’t even speak. It was almost as if he was especially beautiful today. It made me long for his love again. I felt as if I was floating. His beauty made me regret every damn thing I did wrong in life. I don’t deserve him. He is too perfect. I suddenly found my lips on his. Oh crap…did I just do that? I opened my eyes. His were closed gently. He was just enjoying the moment…I could tell. I closed my eyes again. His hand found my cheek and we parted with our eyes back on each other’s.

“Wait for me?” I asked him quietly. He smiled.

“How could I not?” he replied.

*********************************************