Calm Before The Storm

By EvonAiyana

Book #1 Real Bitch : An easy going, classy female that does the right thing no matter what and doesn't care w... More

[Zero]; Cast
[One];Everything nice
[two]; DA
[three]; Snatchies
[Four]; Eye Candy
[five]; Issa Family
[Six]; Just different
Rain Check
[Jaylen];The Trip
[Eight]; Some day on Sunday
[Nine]; New Bitch
[Ten]; Back on Track
[Eleven];Nut shit
[Twelve]; Dumb Ass Nigga
[Thirteen]; Daddy's Girls
[Fourteen]; Still Waiting
[Fifteen]; Come Back
[Sixteen]; Date Night
[Seventeen]; Strippers
[Eighteen]; Birthday Bash
[Nineteen]; Mae day
[Twenty];Memphis
[Twenty-One]; Family Gathering
[Twenty-Two]; Welcome Back
[Twenty-three];Break his neck
[Twenty-four]; Operation Baby Shower
[Twenty-five]; I'm Serious
[Twenty-Six]; K & J
[Twenty-seven]; Stop bitching
[Twenty-Eight]; I'm good
[Twenty-Nine]; Gone
[Thirty]; She did it again
[Thirty-one]; Its Christmas Bitch
[Thirty-two]; April, MaƩ
[Thirty-two]; Bonnie and Clyde
[Thirty-three]; Buck
[Thirty-four]; Graduation & Birthdays
[Thirty-five];Accident
[Thirty-six]; Serves
[Thirty-seven]; Fatty & Fireworks
[Thirty-eight];NB & DDAN
[Thirty-nine];Yellow Bitch,Green hair
[Forty]; Loco
[Forty-one]; Pearled
[Forty-two];Legal
[Forty-three]; Reminiscing
[Forty-Four]; Winter baby
[Forty-Five]; Graduation
{epilogue}
Storm
Not updating

[Seven]; KickBack

9K 281 103
By EvonAiyana

Pocahontas😍👑:

So it was Friday morning and we were saying fuck school because we think Antonio dick might be burning sometime soon and it ain't coming from Tori, like we promised we taking her to planned parenthood. We all took our time with getting ready this morning, we might land at school sometime after second but that's a big ass might. Our parents left out of town to go kick shit with Jaylen in Jersey but they should be back Saturday morning.

We just threw on simple clothing and hopped in the car. It was a quite car ride Aleyah hadn't said much since we left the boys house Wednesday. I was now ready to text Lamar and ask him what happened to her because she's never this quite and it was bugging me to see my cousin like this.

"Leyah you good baby?"

"I'm straight, never better. Why you asking?"

"You been real quite and to yourself since we left the boys house that night. What happened with Lamar?" Catori asked butting into the conversation.

" Nothing really I just been doing some heavy thinking about everything, its amazing. Ya'll know I didn't think I was gone see Christian cheating ass for a long time but he just popped up of Jesus ass crack like ain't shit happen."

"Fuck himmmmm, he don't deserve you.... shit I question if we deserve you sometime, you just so sweet and innocent." Malaysia said.

"You gotta be joking. Of course ya'll deserve me, we all deserve each other and we all need each other I just can't imagine my life without ya'll, that shit would be dead. We been rocking since we got pushed out of our mommas pussies ya stupid if you think we don't deserve each other."

"With that being said and us knowing that you good, what's going on with you and Lamar cause baby that wasn't no normal kiss." I said making Leyah blush.

"Nothing, Xigh wanted to talk to me about that that's why he pulled me away for a quick second he wanted to talk about Lamar, he said that Lamar always talking about me and im not like every hoe we go to school with ."

"You not, a blind person could see that."

"A fucking mess man Hontas you gotta stop talking about blind and deaf people yo kids gone come out with something wrong with them."

"Speaking of kids i'm getting a pregnancy test and put on birth control. Eric fucked me a little too hard last time." I said making the girls laugh.

"I think Hontas gone have a baby on the way by Senior year." Tori said.

"Bitch shut up you the main reason we coming up here now to make sure your dirty dick ass nigga ain't give you something, burnt pussy ass hoe, that's why yo shit probably tingling now."

"PRESSED" Leyah yelled out making me throw some ice at her.

_______________________________________________

We got to planned parenthood, me and Tori filled out the paperwork and waited for our names to be called. They ended up calling Tori first I guess it's because she's just getting checked for any STD's. After thirty minutes she came back out with a set of pills and started twerking.

"MY NIGGA DICK AIN'T DIRTY MY NIGGA DICK AIN'T DIRTY NA NA NA BOO BOO."

"Bitch shut your happy ass up what they tell you about the pills?" I asked.

"Oh nothing really she said my eating habits might be up for a minute but they might cause weight gain so I need to stay in shape and eat healthy and shit like that."

"Pocahontas Black."

I looked up and I was being called to the back fro my pregnancy test, STD check, and to be put on birth control.

"Alright Miss. Black you are in the clear. No baby, No STD's , your birth control will cause you not to have a period this month and will cause weight gain so watch how much you eat."

"Alright thank you, it was nice meeting you."

"Likewise." She flashed a smile and I walked back into the front

"Ya'll im pregnant" I said while holding my head down trying not to laugh

"Ho ho Hontas you gotta tell Eric"

"SIKE YOU THOUGHT BITCH YOU THOUGHT. Ya'll should see ya'll faces oh my god ya'll fall for anything, them expressions was priceless man."

_____________________________________________________

We decide we might as well go to school cause we ain't have shit else to do. We stopped for food at chic- fil- a on our way there since we were feeling good we got the boys food, Tori shot Ant a text that we were on our way with food then we pulled out of the parking lot.

We got to school and met up with the boys Aleyah was doing some serious avoiding with Lamar she gave him his food and walked straight to class no hug, no kiss, no hey, no nothing, the shit was so fucking funny cause he was mad at what she was doing.

The day went by smooth besides when they called us to the office for walking in two hours late but whatever. At the end of the day Leyah became a track star and Bolted out the the build like fuck waht Usain, she really didn't want to talk to Lamar about what happened, but she act like she forgot we had to go to their kick back tonight.

_____________________________________

Aleyah😚😍:

We were at my house getting ready for the kick back that we had been invited to by Lamar. The girls were ding the most with their outfits but they looked really cute, because we knew we could all take an hour each we were all in different sections of the house. I was in the bathroom that was attached to my room, Pocahontas was in the bathroom on the third floor, Malaysia was in my parents bathroom , and Catori was in the bathroom attached to her room.

They took at least an hour and a half to get ready I was done in fifty minutes so I went to the first floor where we would be leaving at. I just sat on the couch scrolling through Snapchat seeing that there was a lot of people at the party already. I clicked on Lamar's story to see a post that i feel like was direct towards me.

"Patiently waiting on somebody's daughter to walk through looking beautiful as always"

My heart fell through my ass and I was all of a sudden warm as hell. I looked up form my phone to see the girls getting off the elevator looking like full course meals, I all of a sudden felt like I should go change.

" ALEYAH DREAM MAE WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD WEAR THAT DRESS" Malaysia asked while looking me up and down and smirking.

"Whats wrong with it, should I go change? Do I look heavy set ? Be honest."

"What no. Why would you think that the fuck? Lamar gone be all over you tonight." Pocahontas said while sticking her tongue out.

Malaysia had her hair straightened with little make up on, this blue windbreaker like jacket, and a white T-shirt on.

Pocahontas really just shitted on everybody life and wore this bra like shirt, some ripped jeans, and some clear heels it was really cute.

Catori had on this really cute sweat suit, the jacket was cropped and the pants hugged her curves I knew Antonio was going to be on her ass about that.

Then there was me I had on the white dress with some thigh high nude boots and a cut up cropped hoodie. The girls thought it was cute so I guess I was fine.

We took two cars because they wanted to be extra, Pocahontas and I took my Lamborghini while Catori and Malaysia took my BMW.

___________________________________

We pulled up to the party and we parked in the driveway because they had assigned parking spaces for people they actually gave a fuck about while everybody else had to park on the street. We walked in and music blared through the entire house there was people everywhere, we spoke to a few people then went to find some drinks.

It was really chill and but we still hadn't seen the mother fuckers who was hosting this party. We all waled into the kitchen like it was nothing, they had the kitchen closed off im guessing because they didn't want shit to be broken. We only walked back there cause Hontas suggested because she had watched Xigh story and that's where it looked like they were. Just as she suspected, they were in the kitchen rolling up blunts.

"How the fuck ya'll gone be a no show at ya'll own party ya'll some ass at hosting stuff." Pocahontas said while going into the refrigerator.

"Nigga ya'll not special get ya'll ass back to the front" Xigh said while undressing Hontas with his eyes.

" If we not special why we got reserved parking spots?" Malaysia asked Xigh while staring at Marcus.

I was fixing me a drink not giving a fuck about anything they were talking about.

"Aleyah it always take you forever to say something." Marcus said.

"No,  it doesn't, I really just don't care about the conversation ya'll having." I said while mixing some Green Apple Crown with pineapple juice and a lemon.

"Let me taste that when you done mixing it" Xigh said.

I handed him a cup and he made a face like his throat was on fire.

"What the fuck Leyah that shit got a nice sweet burn to it that taste good as fuck."

"Oh, nice to know." I stated in a sarcastic tone.

"Pass me that grinder that's behind you Leyah."Lamar said blandly.

"Sure."

"Ya'll make shit so fucking awkward man." Tori said while rolling her eyes.

"No what's awkward is how tight that sweat suit is and why you thought it was gone be okay to wear it to this damn party."

"GET EM" Malaysia and Pocahontas said all ratchet and I was just dying laughing.

"Leyah why you laughing so hard your dress too tight and too short, them boots not making up for that length P." Lamar said making the room go quite.

"I didn't know there was a problem with the dress and I also didn't know I had a nigga who was going to check me about what I can and cannot wear out of the house." I said in a smart ass tone.

Malaysia began to pass a bottle of patron around while they were watching us go back and forth.

"  Get out the kitchen Aleyah."

"Gladly nigga, green light let's go" I said while smiling at the girls, they  already knew what time it was.

"Ain't no fucking green light Catori get yo ass over here." Antonio said while mugging her.

"Nigga please you better come get this ass"

I came up out of my heels and left the in the kitchen I took the bottle of patron and vodka and got turnt the fuck up. Work by Rihanna came on and this party became a dry fucking session. I grabbed the first fine nigga I saw and got to grinding on him, he kept a grip on my waist that turned me on. I turned around to see the fine nigga I was grinding on was Lamar. I was now blushing and hot because that dance felt good.... on both ends. Lamar was eye fucking me for the rest of the night and I ended up sticking with him for the rest of the night.

I went back into the kitchen to roll a blunt and following behind me was Hontas drunk ass grabbing another bottle. I hopped on the counter and pearled a blunt the smoked it. I finished my blunt then me and Hontas heard me and the girls song blaring through the speakers.

We ran back to where everyone was and I seen a girl grinding on Lamar and he was enjoying it. For some reason I got jealous so I just started grinding on Hontas to our song, I just wanna by Elijah Blake ft Dej Loaf

  Girl you single tonight

With some shit you ain't like'Bout that nigga that was lovin' on you just the other nightYou've been workin' all weekKnow it's hard on your feet
Let me take some of that stress up off you, come lay with me 

  You know wassup

pour another cupLet that liquor hold your sentence, why you gotta talk so much?
Not tryna fuss
but I'm in a rush
See you movin' them lips but not on this so you ain't saying much 

Lamar noticed and signaled the girl to get off him. She did as told and went to somebody else. He made his way to me and Hontas moved. When she moved another guy came up behind me and got into sync with my hips.

Lamar began to walk over with his fist balled up but Marcus stopped him.

"Bro you just had another female all up on you, you can't get mad when you see a nigga on her. You gotta remember.. she not yours you can't  play with her head like that, it's just gone make her want to keep her distance. "

"She mine she know she mine so fuck what you talking about he need to get up off her."

Marcus laughed and dapped him up " So go get what's yours and imma keep tending to her pretty ass best friend." Marcus said referring to Malaysia who was grinding on him.

"Leyah let me talk to you for a second" Lamar said while looking at the guy and the guy just walked away.

I rolled my eyes "Yes Lamar?"

"Upstairs, my room now."

"What are you my father? You don't tell me what to do." I said slurring between my words.

Lamar picked me up and threw me over his shoulder . I didn't even try to fight back cause I knew I would lose that battle. He carried me upstairs where no on was because they had it blocked off. He walked in his room and placed me on the bed before speaking."

" Your bed is soooo comfortable."

" Aleyah stop, why are you playing with me?"

"I wish I could play with you" I mumbled.

"What  you say?"

"Nothing Lamar,  you're blowing my high with this attitude and I really don't  get why you're mad you just had another bitch all up on you but when i'm on somebody else issa problem. Try again pooh."

He walked over to me grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. It was a long sweet,  passionate kiss, it felt as if he was trying to tell me something with his tongue. His hands went lower and they were now on my ass giving me a booty massage that felt really good. He laid me down on the bed and began to put hickies on the part of my chest that you could see. He parted my legs and lifted my dress up a little. He got over me and went back to kissing me, in the middle of the kiss he slipped his hand up my dress just to fell that I was already soaking my panties.

He pulled my underwear to the side and slipped a finger inside of me inserting it in and out at a slow motion, when I began to moan he slipped another finger inside of me causing me to arch my back a little and let out another moan. He started to speed up the pace of his fingers and I was biting my lip while he did his job.

We were really close to having a fifty shade of grey moment on his bed until we heard gunshots downstairs. He told me to stay put but me being me I went downstairs anyway, I had to make sure my girl were fine. Lamar and the boys made sure everyone was fine then cleared the party before the cops showed . I found the girls they were posted up in the kitchen fine and eating food like nothing happened.

"Where you been sis?" Malaysia said while smirking at me.

"Yeah where you been sis I mean last I saw you was being carried upstairs by prince charming himself."

I was about to respond to the fuckery until I heard Lamar yelling my name like he was crazy.

"ALEYAH DREAM MAE WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?"

"You had to let him fuck if he screaming like that." Catori said while laying her head on Antonio.

Once again I was about to respond until he walked in the kitchen with an attitude.

"I told your hard headed ass to stay the fuck upstairs stop playing with me."

" You thought I was gone stay up there while my girl were down here? You must be dumb." I said waving him off

"No you must want me to beat yo ass keep talking to me like you crazy and imma show you wassup."

Yes daddy , Im sorry I been acting up.

"Suck my dick Lamar you don't run me we been over this, ya'll ready to go "

" I'll call a fucking uber hard head."

"You really think i'm leaving my Lambo and my BMW here? I think the fuck not dumb ass nigga"

"Wait that's yo fly ass Lambo in the driveway?"  Xigh asked acting like he was dumb.

" Nigga didn't I just say that stop acting stupid dumb bitch"

"Keep that attitude with Lamar, I hope yo fat ass crash yo car."

"Why would you say that to her? Why would you want anybody to get into a car crash you dumb fuck." Malaysia said about to cry.

"Why would you say that around her Xigh you know that's how her dad past away." Marcus said grabbing Malaysia into his arms.

"Come on baby im taking you back to the house" Marcus said to Malaysia

" Tori and Hontas hop in the car with Marcus i'm driving hard head lambo and Ant driving behind us." Lamar said

" No you not i'm good I promise, Marcus can drive Tori and Laysia and i'll bring him back. Hontas come on."

"You still got liquor in your system and you high, you not driving."

I did a perfect kart wheel and grabbed my keys.

" See im fine Hontas let's go."

"Leyah please just let me drive you ."

"No clearly i'm good."

" Fuck you hope you do crash."

"STOP. TELLING. HER . THAT YOU ASS HOLES." Malaysia said crying.

I grabbed my shoes and and purse and walked out with Hontas, Marcus, Laysia, and Tori behind me. We were in the car and I noticed I left my phone upstairs I sighed and got out the car and went back in the house and walked up the stairs to Lamar's room. I walked in he was on the phone I just grabbed my phone but as I was about to walk out Lamar grabbed my arm. He was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of him ad he talked on the phone. He hung the phone up and looked at me.

"Aleyah im sorry I shouldn't have said that to you I don't want you to crash your car"

I didn't say anything and he sighed, he stood up and kissed me on my forehead then on my lips. I walked out went to the car and drove home, smoothly. The girls got out of the car went into the house and Marcus and I headed back.

"Ya'll gotta stop with this shit."

"What shit ?"

"That shit right there ya'll know ya'll want to be together why ya'll  fucking around?"

"His mouth is fucked up and he does dumb shit ."

"He only do that cause he care and want to maintain a tough image we all see right through that bullshit."

I nodded my head as we pulled up at their place. He hugged me bye and I went home thinking about what he said about Lamar. I mean fuck it I might as well try  with him it's not gone kill me.

________________________________________________________________

Excuse the errors. 

They getting closer and closer to being together 😆😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1K 21
THE BOOK IS COMPLETED AND EDITED. Holding her man down has never been a problem for Royalty. Even when his hoes come and go, none of them could compa...
15 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
2.6K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...