Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 36 Maoh
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 37 Being Cozy

172 5 0
setsunamidori

“We have lots of guests lately.” Bardroy, Rosenburg’s Chef began.

“Yeah... I’m glad Ojou-sama is making new friends.” Finny, the young gardener excitedly said.

“Did you see that guy with pierced ears?” Maylene asked with her cheeks flushed.

The other two nodded.

“Gakui desu ne.”

“Eh… he has a charismatic aura around him.”

“Charismatic you say?”

The idiotic trio stiffened as they heard a familiar voice erupted from the kitchen door.

“Sebastian-san!”

“Gakui?”

“Claude-san!”

The three chorused all the way in mentioning the butlers’ names. And little sweat drops began popping in their heads.

“Work comes first not chit-chatting.” The bespectacled butler scolded them as he began baking.

“And if you three still value your lives, do not speak about that ‘cool’ guy in front of me.”

“H-Hai…..”

Meanwhile….

Grell, William, Ash, Ciel Phantomhive and Pluto were sitting side-by-side together with Sakura Rosenburg. Ash was the angel our heroine saw the night he collapsed and Ciel is the young boy he was contracted to while Pluto is their demon dog pet. Sakura lost the chess game to Ciel few weeks before. The punishment was that if Sakura won, Ciel and Ash will never bother her again but the problem is…… Ciel won the game; Sakura will be under the protection of Ash against any harmful ideas of her demon butlers. Ash turns out to be a fallen angel and began wandering in the human world for too long causing him to weaken, without a partner he will wither. Ciel comes in the picture, he was an orphan and one night when he decided to play in the forest he accidentally finds Ash limp body. Ciel help him recovered and agreed to be ash’s partner. And their contract was form. Sakura reminds Ciel of his dead sister, upon learning what the demon butlers will do to her once the contract is complete, he decided to protect her at all cost though Sakura insisted that the contract was already completed and if her soul will be eaten by either Sebastian or Claude was inevitable since her fate was sealed away that moment she had a contract with a demon. As of now, Phantomhive Toy Company began partnership with Wonderland for a win-win situation.

Sakura’s POV

“Why don’t you sit over there?” I told them pointing at the vacant seats beside our new guest.

“After what he did to me? Over my dead beautiful, gorgeous body.” Grell hissed.

William poked the flamboyant shinigami on the head with his pruning shears.

I then grabbed the chance to interrogate the surprise visitor.

“Who are you?”

“I am called Dantallion, Interim ruler of hell.”

I heard William flinched.

“And why are you here in the mortal world?”

“My purpose is to bring back the rightful ruler of the netherworld who was personally chosen by the previous King, Beelzebub.”

“And that person is?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Sebastian Michaelis.”

(o____o) ---- Us

“You’ve got to be kidding.” Ciel butt-in.

“I’m not fond of joking little one.”

Before anyone could hear Ciel’s protest….Maylene together with Finny brought tea and cake in a rolling tray.

“I’m not used without having some servants.”

“Huh?”

With a snapped of his finger, Maylene’s outfit changed into a sexy, flesh-revealing one, finny on the other hand was changed into a girl wearing the same outfit but was a flat-chested. Both of them began serving Dantallion without any protest. Apparently, they’re being hypnotized. Bard came rushing in with additional sweets on hand but began nosebleeding upon seeing the two, losing consciousness in the process, Pluto dragged him out of the room.

“Dantallion…”

Everyone’s eyes turned towards the direction of the speaker.

“Are we leaving?” Inquired Dantallion.

“I left... Millennium of years ago. You’re the King now.”

“I am not. You’re the rightful one.”

As Sebastian sighs, he began placing his hands on my shoulder possessively then hugging me behind the chair seconds later. I could feel Grell’s death glares at me.

“What are you up to?” I hissed trying to remove his arms around me.

“Showing how much I appreciate you.” he answered smiling.

“Huh?” I turned around…

 I was shocked at how close our face was, our nose almost touching.

He pulled away with his arms still on me and began speaking to the King of Hell. “As you can see I am perfectly well in here. I have left that place a long time ago and you can’t make me come back. I have found my salvation.” Sebastian shocked everyone when he gives Sakura a peck of kiss at the corner of her lips.

Sakura was stunned.

Grell began whining.

Ash covered Ciel’s eyes while the young lad tries to remove his Butler’s hands.

William looked at her with gaping mouth.

Claude who just entered the room saw what his fellow butler did and  became furious.

Dantaliion squinted his eyes. “I see…. I’ll come back some other day.” The visitor was then engulfed by black flames then disappeared. Finny and Maylene snapped back in reality, clothes back to normal.

“That Dantallion seems calm.” Ciel interjected.

“It’s his fiend politeness.” Claude retorted.

“Maaah… time to work.”

Before Sebastian leave the room, Sakura randomly threw pillows at him that shocked the crowd.

[Sakura panting]

“You pervert! I hate you! I hate you! How many lies are you hiding huh? I’ve had enough of you!”

Sebsatian looked at her with widened eyes, he reached out for her but she snapped his hands away.

“I don’t’ like secrets Sebastian…. I thought I knew you.” Her eyes swelled in attempt to hold back tears.

Claude then scooped our heroine off her feet and began carrying her like a sack of rice. She continued to struggle to the point of strangling Claude’s hair. The golden eyed butler winced.

“If you excuse us.”

A/N: Hi there!!! What’s up? Finally I updated. Thank you for waiting guys. Busy with work these past few months…. But I hope you enjoy reading….

See yah in the next chapter…………….

(^____^)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

818K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...
43.8K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
61.1K 1.4K 26
A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled past, and his butler who claimed to be a d...
3.7K 141 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...