Demon in Love (Kuroshitsuji F...

By setsunamidori

What if it was not Ciel Phantomhive whom Sebastian Michaelis serves? But a 15 year old girl named, Sakura Ros... More

Prologue
Chapter 01 I Sold my Soul to a Demon
Chapter 02 Everything Has Changed
Chapter 03 Her Butler, Wonderful
Chapter 04 Her Butler, Descriptive
Chapter 05 Annoyed - Phantom
Chapter 06 Shinigami
Chapter 07 Grell Sutcliff
Chapter 8 Reapers - Demon
Chapter 9 Undertaker - Doppelganger
Chapter 10 Compensation
Chapter 11 Danger is Near
Chapter 12 Fury - Encounter
Chapter 13 Shinigami on the Picture
Chapter 14 Darkness Falls
Chapter 15 Vines of Vengeance Part 1
Chapter 16 Vines of Vengeance Part 2
Chapter 17 The Last Time
Chapter 18 What she means to Him
Chapter 19 Their Master, Wakes Up
Chapter 20 Meet Soma and Agni
Chapter 21 Royalties Day Out
Chapter 22 Sickness - Sakura
Chapter 23 Sakura's Sweet 16 Birthday
Chapter 24 The Choice
Chapter 25 Earl Trancy
Chapter 26 Blossom Grove
Chapter 27 Double Danger
Chapter 28 Birthday - Valentines
Chapter 29 Rescue
Chapter 30 Does She Know?
Chapter 31 Just a Kiss
Chapter 32 Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
Chapter 33 Dilemma
Chapter 34 Angels and Demons plus Shinigamis?!
Chapter 35 Claude's Contract
Chapter 37 Being Cozy
Chapter 38 Wandering Soul
Chapter 39 Romantic Getaway
Chapter 40 Payback Time Part 1
Chapter 41 Payback Time Part 2

Chapter 36 Maoh

184 6 0
By setsunamidori

Somewhere in hell…………

 A low-deep sigh was heard all over the room, those from below the throne shivered in fear while the two servant succubus fanning for the emperor tried not to squeal. Then flames began to lighten up the room. Sitting on the throne was the interim ruler of hell, Dantallion.

“M’Lord?”

His face turned slowly toward the succubus girl and the servant felt her breath was caught in her throat. He was quite simply a handsome man. His face was angular and dramatic, with high cheekbones and deep-set scarlet eyes.

“How long does he intend to fool around?” he asked, his deep voice was alluring and at the same time creeping everyone out.

“W-We don’t know M’lord.”

“I see.”

The other succubus servant poured their master some wine. With the wine on his hand, he spoke the words no one expected to hear.

“I’m going in the human world.”

There were collective gasps from the crowd.

“Dantallion-sama! Don’t joke like that.” From the crowd emerge Krampus, his Lordships’ right hand man.

“You know I do not jest, Krampus.” The air suddenly became heavy, an invisible force drew the people in the room to kneel, except those who hold such power such as Krampus.

“I see you’ve become strong.”

“That is not the issue here.” Nero, the wicked exclaimed.

“Give our leader a chance to explain. You’re too stiff Krampus.”

Ravan, the womanizer spoke while casually sitting on the sofa together with two harpy ladies in his arms.

Shut up skirt-chasing monkey.” Orcus, the loner teased.

Asura, the destroyer just shrugged.

“Well?” All of them beamed at Dantallion who descends from his throne and started walking in their direction.

“I will go to the human world and bring back the rightful heir of the throne. The one that Beelzebub-sama chose.”

“He left thousand of years ago. He’ll never come back.”

“He publicly said that he has no interest on being our ruler.” ---Orcus.

“You will just waste your time, Sir.” --- Asura.

“I knew all of that. But I will make sure I’ll succeed and bring him back.”

With that said, the Maoh evaporated into thin air.

“He can be pushy sometimes.” ---Nero exclaimed.

Human World…………

The Maoh ended up in the cemetery…. Of all places. He thought.

Glancing at the sky he whispered akin to the word nostalgic and began walking in the direction his instinct told him to.

Dantallion has red hair and vermillion pair of eyes, wearing a pair of blue earrings and had a nice build and height. He was easily noticed by the mortals, saying stuffs like.

“Dude, I always wanted that kind of clothes.”

“Makes you cool, huh?”

“Kyaaaah!!! Handsome spotted.”

“What an ultimate eye candy.”

Dantallion’s POV

Foolish mortals. Something stops me from wringing the necks of these people. It smells sweet.

And just like a lion hunting its prey, I strutted across the streets and found the store that produces such wonderful and delectable smell. I looked at the store’s name.

Wonderland.

It wouldn’t hurt to enter.

(o__0)

Amazing…… candies, chocolates and biscuits of every kind filled the whole store. I can see happy faces of children as they walked out the store with enormous goodie bags in their arms.

“Didn’t expect to see you here.” Someone spoke from behind; I tilted my head and was greeted by a pair of golden irises and a bunch of not so normal people.

“That’s supposed to be my line.” I answered back when all of a sudden a guy with long bright-red hair with yellow-green irises launched himself at me. But I caught its head to stop him.

“You are more handsome up close. A~ra, I’m surrounded by beautiful men. My harem!”

“Shut up or I’ll scatter your brain on the floor.”

“Eh?”

Another familiar face grabbed the red haired guy from the collar and tossed him on the floor, so hard it created a small crate on the ground.

“Hello, William.”

“Don’t call me that.”

“Hmm…. Your group is jam packed. Shinigamis, demon, angel and human children.”

“If you only came here to start an unwanted commotion, you’re free to go.”

“I am here as a customer, young lady.”

I answered and tried to touch that soft long black hair of hers when a big bag of chocolate candies stood between us. “Sorry about that.”

“Still snotty eh…. Virtus? Or you prefer to be called by your human name?”

“I am not Virtus…. That name was long buried in the abyss. I am now called Sebastian Michaelis.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 192 12
Ciel is the Lady of Phantomhive Manor and head of Funtom company, she has duties to her estate and business and helping her fulfill these duties is h...
62.5K 1.5K 26
A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled past, and his butler who claimed to be a d...
194K 8.1K 23
[Highest rank: #1 on sebastianxciel, #6 under the sebaciel tag] Bound by a curse to last until he come face to face with his perishable end, Sebastia...
44.5K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...