LET ME IN [#wattys2018]

By IwrIteBoOksFAM

"Ash." A males voice comes from above me. I lift my head and see him, again. I sigh. "Why are you h-here xav... More

Chapter one-/Why am I here?/
Chapter two-/Love notes/
Chapter three-/Pissing to claim/
Chapter four-/Meeting the parents/
Chapter five-/Why do you do that?/
Chapter six-/Smile./
Chapter seven-/Sweet dreams are made of.../
Chapter eight-/Lunch dates/
Chapter nine-/Raindrops keep falling on my head/
Chapter ten-/Awful booze and damons approval./
Chapter eleven-/Party pricks/
Chapter twelve-/Blasphemy vision/
Chapter thirteen-/Sunset skies and stories./
Chapter fourteen-/Sunset skies and stories pt 2/
Chapter fifteen-/The "important" questions./
Chapter sixteen-/Middle name bases/
Chapter seventeen-/Janitors closet and hard breathing/
Chapter eighteen-/That awkward question/
Chapter nineteen-/My dirty, red, ugly, bloody...little secret/
Chapter twenty-/jealousy is a green eyed monster/
Chapter twenty-one-/We have to go./
Chapter twenty-two-/We have to go: part two/
Chapter twenty-three-/X is x and 4 is 4./
Chapter twenty-four-/Damon./
Chapter twenty-five-/mens shampoo in her bathroom/
Chapter twenty-six-/I look like a fucking girl./
Chapter twenty-seven-/Mrs jekal and hyde/
Chapter twenty-eight-/Well that escalated.../
Chapter twenty-nine-/Holy shit.../
Chapter thirty-/The next day sucks!/
Chapter thirty-one-/Damon got us drunk.../
Chapter thirty-two-/School day/
Chapter thirty-three-/hallway phantoms and a good jog/
Chapter thirty-four-/dirty rags/
Chapter thirty-five-/introductions/
Chapter thirty-six-/caucasian/
Chapter thirty-seven-/blonde seeings/
Chapter thirty-eight-/its okay not to be okay, right?/
Chapter thirty-nine-/life lessons/
Chapter forty-one-/decisions/
Chapter forty-two-/old-lady-phobia/
Chapter forty-two-/sibling secrets/
Chapter forty-three-/perfect plan/
Chapter forty-four-/the plan in action/
Chapter forty-five-/waiting is a killer/
Chapter forty-five-/family notes in the morning/
Chapter forty-six-/robbys plan/
Chapter forty-seven-/bang/
Chapter forty-eight-/alleyway killings/
Chapter forty-nine-/what a fucking day/
Chapter fifty-/hopeless dreams + authors note/
Chapter fifty-one-/good./
Chapter fifty-two-/the revival/
Chapter fifty-three-/tell me about yourself/
Not a chapter. Sort of an update.
Chapter fifty-four-/"I'll give em a week."/
Chapter fifty-five-/Damon's whines sound like an old man having sex./
Chapter fifty-six-/sibling gathering/
Chapter fifty-seven-/bar brawl/
Chapter fifty-eight-/the talk/
Chapter fifty-nine-/damon gets involved in everything dude/
Chapter sixty-/cry-baby/
Chapter sixty-one-/everythings perfect right now/
Epilogue
Original ideas!

Chapter forty-/trust damon to ruin the moment/

1.5K 56 15
By IwrIteBoOksFAM

Xaviers pov:

"... i heard i just dont know what it means." Damon. God i missed him.

"Well-" i cut dan off because they were annoying the fuck out of me. Twenty minutes they'd been arguing. Twenty minutes id waited to finally say, hey fuckers, im alive.

"God, will you both shut. The fuck. Up!" My throat burned and it came out as a croak. I opened my eyes into slits before they came into focus. The light was almost blinding. Any need? They stared at eachother open mouthed and then slowly looked at me. "Now where the fuck is Ashley?"

I asked the one question that bugged even my sleep. I even dreamed about it. Where was she? How was she?

"We-we havent f-found her yet, xav, how are you?" Dan asked, frowning. His look looked like shock, relief and regret all in one.

"Peachy." I plaster on a narcissistic grin. "Now, i want every record of zekes whereabouts. We know he lives in new york so check that. Damon, i want every record of any credit card withdrawals or any exchanges. Oh and while your at it, can a bitch please get me a sip of water, damn." I finish with a breather. Damon stares open mouthed. Its silent for a second until...

"Nurse!" I cringe at his screechy voice. Pretty sure his vocal chords were surgically tampered with while he was still a baby. Dude had a screechy ass voice.

"Damon where at home we dont have a fucking nurse. I swear to god..." dans holding it in. He's pinching the bridge of his nose and clenching his fists.

Damon was a genius. He could hack into any computer, any laptop, any camera. Even electric reliable cars. But the guy was also the most stupidest person I'd ever come across.

He once thought that Microsoft was also related to NASA. Why? I have no idea. He specialises in fucking computers!

"Well whoever the fuck has a medical degree come! Now!" Damon stands up and starts checking shit. Fiddling with things literally attached to me.

"Get the fuck off me man! I just woke up, i aint dying cause you messed my machine up!" I swatted his hands away. He just swatted me back.

"Sir, please dont press that button." The gang doctor steps in. He looks dead himself. Should i get up and let the guy lie down? His hair was white, his skin was grey and his eyes were of a soul piercing blue. He was also so fucking skinny and looked like he was about seventy.

"Why?" Damon asks, ready to rip my needle out. He was so fucking curious about every damn thing. Like a kid.

"Because if that needle gets ripped out, it could hit a main artery and your friend will bleed to death." He sees me and smiles. Eww.

"Oh." Damon slowly removes his hands and sits down.

"How are you feeling sir?"

"Uh, fine. I need out now. I need to find-"

"What you need sir, is rest."

"And what if he wants to find his missing girlfriend? Your not an expert?" Damon gets all attitude.

"A degree on my wall says otherwise." The doctor shrugs him off. Dan and i laugh at damons sulking form. "Look mr ruddocks, the bullet just missed you-"

"Just missed my heart. I know. I can feel it. I also feel fine so can i please just get out and find my missing girlfriend please!?" I snap.

"No."

"No. What do you mean no?! You can shove no up your ass. Now excuse me." I pull the needle out my arm and jump out of bed. I thought he said if damon pulled the needle out he'd hit a major artery? Comes to something when damon is right and your not.

"Mr ruddocks-"

"Shut up." I call behind me.

I run across the mansion to find my room and am aware my ass is showing from the split in the hospital gown. Not sure why we needed this when we had a gang doctor... Damon and dan are literally running behind me too.

"Xavier, has anyone ever told you you ass is kinda flat looking?" Damon asked whilst panting and running.

"Flat? Fuck no. But, girls have tried to grab it." I laugh.

"Damon has a point." Dam mumbled.

"Stop looking at my ass dudes." I chuckle.

When i reach my room i swing the door open to find my dad crying on my bed. My smile completely falls.

I stop in my tracks. Ive never seen him like... this. So, so, caring. My shoulder is so doped up, i cant feel it. He stops what he's doing and looks up. To say he looked shocked was an understatement.

He slowly got up, raking his eyes up and down my alive form. He touched my arm. Does he think im unreal? He abruptly pulled me into a large man hug.

I didnt respond to it at first. But then i realised, my dad, is hugging me. Does that mean he cares? I wrap one arm at a time around him. Its not one of those man hugs where we slap each other across the backs or anything. This was a genuine hug. Plus, i think he took into consideration of my recent shot shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry son." My dad whispers.

"Dad, its hardly your fault i got shot." I grumble. Dan and damon left a while ago it seems.

My dad pulled away. "Not that." He led me back to me bed and sat back down.

"Then what?" I frown.

"Your mother." He looked at me and tears threatened to spill over my eyes.

"Oh." I swallow the lump in my throat. Has he been thinking of it? I'd never had this conversation with my dad. Only dan, Damon and of course, Ashley.

"I- i should have done way more for you. It's just, the girl i knew and loved was loved by everyone at one point. Even you. She loved you when you were first born. Did you know you actually didnt have a crib when you first came home?" He smiled.

"Where did i sleep?" A tear trailed down my face. I didnt even know i was crying.

"In your mothers arms. She wouldn't put you down. Obviously i had a word with her when you were teething to put you the hell down because of your constant screaming." He chuckled and so did i. "But she did love you. Its when her mother died she became this other person. She started drinking. Neglecting you. Then obviously..."

"Dad." I croaked. "Im so sorry."

"What for?" His eyes were glistening. What i was about to say was hard to say to my dad. Especially him.

"For k-kill-killing h-her." Tears were coming faster. God, i could barely get it out.

"Oh son." He brought my head down on his shoulder and held it there. "I love you probably more than anything this world has to offer. I would rather you be here hating me then not be here at all. You did what any man would do in that situation. You protected yourself. Lord knows you took it for so long."

"Why didn't you say something?" I ask the one question bugging me. He looked away and sighed.

"There is no resonable excuse. I asked her where all your bruises were coming from when i saw you swimming with daniel in the pool house one day. She said you and daniel were fighting. I asked daniel. He said no fight took place. Obviously i confronted her. She admitted to it. I threatened to end her, to take you away and move from here. She told me that shed tell everyone i beat her. That i beat my whole family. Shed say shed make sure to tell you that as well. I couldnt have you growing up thinking i beat your mother." He shook his head and sighed.

"Obviously, i called her bluff. I wasnt going to allow her to carry this on. I told her I'd give her another chance if she'd cut the alcohol out. Go to therapy even. Every week I'd be home and she'd be sober, loving to you. Then one week i saw she nearly killed you. That was the worst day of my life. I'd had all your things packed until she came in and claimed she was going to kill herself. I thought she was just lying again. Then she held a knife to her wrists and cut down. She didn't bleed a lot, but enough to scare me. I then assigned someone to look after you while you were left with your mother. Cleary they didn't do a very good bloody job. Your mother was a darling when i met her. She was sweet. Kind. I guess i was soft."

Then my father did the one thing I'd never thought I'd ever see him do. A tear slipped down his face and into the crease of his lips. He looked at me. The blood vessels in his eyes for red raw. Tear kept slipping down. He was crying. The man was actually crying.

He was supposed to be a cold man. So he could do business with even the cruelest of men and not look scared. And here he was, crying to his son, and, apologising. I literally never expected to ever here this from my father. All this time I'd thought he couldn't care less.

"Xavier. I love you. Not because your my son, but because your the man i wanted you to be. Your strong. Your thoughtful. And god knows you love that girl ashley. I admire you." He smiled.

"Thanks dad." I smiled back. We both just stay there for a while.

One minute i was lying in a hospital bed, asleep. I was just listenung to dan and damon bicker. Then this... . My dad apologising to me.

"Right." He sniffed and wiped away the tears from his face. "I have to go get those reports."

"Reports?" I ask.

"Well you didn't think we all just suddenly stopped looking for miss greyson did you?" He laughed.

"Thank you. I mean it." I shook his hand and he went to exit the room. When he opened the door, damon fell in. He face planted the floor and grunted. "Damon what the hell?"

He looked up and he was crying. Like actually crying. Hysterically.

"That. Was so beautiful." Tears streamed down his face. He wiped them away sloppily. I look at my dad.

"Your choice of friends are quite peculiar." He frowned and smile sympathetically and left.

"Seriously?" I look down at him.

"What?" He stood up, brushing his knees. "Yes, i was listening." He sobered up and looked me dead in the eye. "Dude, how'd you feel?"

"Ask me tomorrow." I smile. "Now, my ass is showing and i have a girl to find."

"Yes!" Damon cheered. I walked to my drawers to pick some clothes out. I went to lift the hem of my gown over my head and saw Damon still in the room. When he made no move to get out when im getting changed i spoke.

"Damon."

"Yeah?"

"Get out."

"Oh shit, right." He slapped a hand over his eyes and walked into the side of the door and eventually left.

"God my friends are idiots." I mumble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...