My Dearest Lover [HIATUS]

By Raphie_Nyoh

{The Book is on HIATUS. Story plot, characters, writing and chapters are all under rewriting and polishing pr... More

Author's Note
Chpt #1 That scarf....
Chpt #2 Explanation
Chpt #3 Full of Secrets
Chpt#4 What The Boss Do
Mini-Chapter #1 I'm In Charge
Chpt #6 Knives
Chpt #7 Promise is a promise
Chpt #8 What I've Lost is Returned
Chpt #9 Forget About Him.
Chpt #10 A Secret And The Experiment
Chpt #11 Finally Woke Up
Chpt #12 The Return of the Foe
Chpt #13 Queen And King
Mini-Chapter #2 Liyah Bloopers
Chpt # 14 Don't Mess With Her
Mini-Chapter #3 Liyah's Backstory
Chpt # 15 Plans
Chpt # 16 The Prize
Chpt # 17 Bitter Sweet
Chpt #18 Are We Bad? Or Good?
Chpt #19 Do I Really Know You??
Chpt #20 My Curse (Edited)
Fun Facts #1
Chpt #21 Don't Take All The Burden
Chpt# 22 Chrysanthemums
Chpt #23 Golden Pot
Hiatus
GIFT

Chpt #5 Shortcake

2.6K 86 32
By Raphie_Nyoh

Louisa's POV

I looked down the balcony to see the city being lighten by the lamps and torches. I leaned on my palm as I stared at the cold rotten city.

It's so peaceful, just like how it use to be, I'm in my comfort zone, there are no noises...no voices of unfamiliar strangers...no voices from titans..

"Shut those voices off"He said...more like an order.

"W-what?" I asked tiredly.

"Just shut those voices off your mind and it will happen" he answered.

"How am I suppose to do-" I got cut off by the pain, I looked down and tried to grab my head buy he pulled up my chin to face him.

Fgubcsrhvhuigahhhhunvteatcvgcrattackugftvtower

"Think of them like only distractions...you hate distractions right? Just don't listen to it and shut them out of your mind" He said so...caringly.

Reiner.........you helped me....

I ran towards him, knife heading to his neck but it was a fake move, I was about to punch him on the face using my other arm but he blocked the path,me leaning more forward ,my other hand with the knife was about to strike his stomach though he noticed, he was about to grab my shoulders but beacuse of my movements......he grabbed my boob.

Such an asshole..

"Everyone duck!" I heard Reiner shouted, but in a split second, the wall just barged open leading me to fall down in rumbles.

"Ite......." I whispered in pain, I couldn't even stand up, I hate it.

Then suddenly, I felt my body being picked up, I looked up and saw Reiner.

"What do you think your doing? save yourself" I said between my breaths.

"And to just leave you there? No,I'm a soldier I should help my comrades" he replied.

Though...he was always there..

The wooden arnis stick that wrapped my neck loosened it's grip all of a sudden, quickly I turn around to see a masculine guy punch my enemy with ease.

"R-Reiner?!" I said in shock.

"Seems like you got yourself in trouble my lady" he chuckled.

....to save me....again, again and again..

I felt tears trickling down my faces. Quickly I wiped them off but tears never stopped streaming down.

What am I even saying?! His...His a traitor! He's a spy, he must've used me for cover ....making people think his reliable...that he's a strong helpful guy....perverted...but caring...and- UGH!!

How annoying...

Suddenly without a warning a hand covered mouth to prevent me from making any noise, the other hand grabbed my waist as it tried to to pull me away. I tried to take hold of the situation but then as I tried to escape, I couldn't let go of his grip! he was too strong! In times like this it would take seconds to escape the person's grasp, but why can't I -!!

"Shhhh...." A male voice whispered underneath my ear. It sent shivers into my spine. I elbowed him, hitting his stomach, he let go of me and immediately I kicked him off as he sent flying to the wall.

"Ugghh....you sure gotten stronger from the past three years." The guy chuckled lightly.

I took a good eye on the guy to see Jack.

"Jack?! What did you do that for?!" I shouted in anger.

"I suppose to surprise you...but it didn't go well-" He rubbed he's head lightly but stopped when his eyes landed on me. He's eyes widen in shock and stood up.

"D-d-did I made you cry?" He asked lightly as he walked towards me.

I realized I was still crying, I widen my eyes in shock. I turned around away from him and immediately wiped them off as soon as possible.

"No...this is nothing, you saw nothing." I said, still not looking at him.

I felt his head rested on my right shoulder.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

For three years we haven't seen each other but here we are...acting like we were never separated from the first place. What has changed is that he's more taller than me now...tch

"Like I said...it's nothing..." I crossed my arms, still not looking at him.

"You know, you can't lie to me...." he smirked at me. I just stood silent, not saying a word.

"What's wrong?" I whispered near my ear. Immediately I slapped him in anger.

"OW! What did you do that for!" He rubbed his cheek and pouted.

"Stop whispering near my ear!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Pftt, why? Did I send down shivers under your spine?" he smirked.

"HELL NO!" I shouted.

"Ahh, so I did" He laughs.

"I even thought, you changed....but you didn't not even one bit!" I turned away once again.

"Ok,ok, I'll shut up...only if you tell what's on your mind" he asked.

"There's nothing wrong..." I said.

"Don't lie to me....if something's bothering you, you'll have trouble sleeping and ended up staying awake and spar for hours by yourself till you tire yourself to sleep...but instead of sparring, your here....something is clearly wrong" He stood beside you as he puts his elbow on the handrail.

He got me there....

I just stood silent as I looked down the balcony.

"It's fine if you won't tell me, shortcake." I widen my eyebrows, looking at him a little shock.

'What? Miss me calling you that?" he chuckles.

"No, I forgot you calling me that, jackass" I scoffed.

He patted my head out of no where, I looked at him with a confused look.

"Until now, your still a short-cake, even shorter now" he laughs.

"Excuse me? I'm not short! Your just tall!" I answered.

"Still doesn't change the fact your still short" he rested his arm on my shoulder.

I grabbed his arm and twisted it, leading him in pain.

"O-ow!! Let go!" he shouts in pain and as he declares his defeat I let go.

"Your fault.....Jackass"

"Just seeing, you smile once more again, it's kinda worth it" he chuckles.

I widen my eyes in shock and covered my face with my scarf.

"Well, not get some sleep...I'm sure your brother's waiting for you" he smiles back.

Oh shoot, I forgot about my brother...he must've been waiting for me this whole time. Immediately I left, not saying a word.

Jack's POV

It's surprising....to see her smile once again....though....I hope no one has stolen her hear yet. If only I was there, three years ago...I might have the chance to be by her side. She looks more beautiful than the past and it's very obvious there would be boys after her. I hope I'm not to late...hahaha....hope not.

(DK- Cliffhanger here, hahaha I know it's very short and it's just a reunion moment for this cute childhood friends. but before I end it here I just want to tell you that LOUISA IS NOT A SLUT. She is not a slut ok??? Not a bitch, I have a fear that you guys might think she is, and I hope not...Louisa is a very precious character to me. I can't stop haters but just saying, "slut" is not her personality....I am just a writer her adds three boys liking her without her permission.....YAY. Anyways that's all for today, maybe this coming Friday I'll update a real chapter..haha)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 42
~Levi x Reader AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, January 22, 2018* *Finished: Monday, April 23, 2018* Y/N L/N has faced some major changes in her life...
1.7K 86 27
Mikasa is in love with Eren but when she is about to confess she over hears him talk and sadly he only sees her as a sister. So Mikasa loves Eren so...
133K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
1.1K 60 11
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯...