DHEERE DHEERE!!!

By Purna_Chatterjee

#1 fanfiction on 21/09/16 - 22/09/16 #2 fanfiction on 8/09/16 #3 fanfiction on 18/06/16 #4 fanfiction on 15/0... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 6B
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Introducing Jack,Max and Tiger..!
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Promo
I MISS ND LOVE YOU MANAN FOREVER HAMESHA
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Promo
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
CHAPTER 42
Promo
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
Promo
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Promo
CHAPTER 50A
CHAPTER 50B
CHAPTER 50C
ShoutOut
CHAPTER 50D
ShoutOut
CHAPTER 50E
Promo 1
For More Stories
Promo2
CHAPTER 51 A
CHAPTER 51B
Note
CHAPTER 51C
CHAPTER 51 D
Promo
Mawara 's NOTE
CHAPTER 52 A
CHAPTER 52B
Promo
CHAPTER 53 A
CHAPTER 53 B
CHAPTER 53C
CHAPTER 53 D
CHAPTER 54 A
CHAPTER 54 B
Promo
CHAPTER 55
Promo
Let's Have Sum Tmasha(PeepIn)
CHAPTER 56
Promo
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
Promo
Introducing
CHAPTER 60
Promo
CHAPTER 61
New Story Alert
Promo
Happy Birthday Mawara
New Story Alert
CHAPTER 62
Shout Out
CHAPTER 63
Chapter 64
Note
Promo With Note
CHAPTER 65
For all wattpad readers
CHAPTER 66
New Cover
Promo
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
New Cover
Chapter 71
CHAPTER 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Note
Not An Update
Promo
CHAPTER 75
Promo & Mawara's Note
Chapter 76

CHAPTER 74

19.8K 1.7K 690
By Purna_Chatterjee

Hello everyone! As promised DD is here on time with a big chapter! Hope you'll enjoy it! :)

And IT's MY BIRTHDAY!!! Finally!

I want your loads of inline comments as gifts and loads of good wishes!

Thank you for loving me so much! It's been a long journey with all of you! And I am so lucky to have each of you with me!

Keep loving me!

Keep smiling!

Keep shining for your loved ones always! Hamesha!

Now off to the chapter!

Happy Birthday to me! And Happy Reading to you! :)

Ps: Yeah! Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak to all! :) May Allah bless us all!

Nandini's POV...

Wrapping a warm towel around my wet, naked body I walked towards the washbasin to brush my teeth.

Manik was out already because we heard his phone ringing.

He was not ready to leave but I pushed him out.

I brushed my teeth almost lazily and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

Was I hallucinating or I was really glowing?

Shooo Nandini...

Tu bhi na...

I shyly looked down and finished brushing my teeth before I walked out of the bathroom to see Manik pacing around the room with a frown on his face and he was talking to someone on the phone.

Smiling to myself I walked to my closet to get dressed. Manik was already wearing his jeans but no shirt.

I quickly slipped in my skirt and blouse. Then I grabbed one of my favorite t-shirt from Manik's wardrobe and walked to him.

He was just hanging up.

"Anything serious?" I asked softly standing on my toes as I slipped the shirt over his head while he put his phone in his jeans pocket.

"Naah! Nothing, that concerns your tiny head!" He joked and I smiled helping him to wear his shirt.

"You never tell me your problems Manik!" I complaint slowly, as I run my hand carefully to set his wet hair and he shook his head.

"Nandini! I'll take care of every problem bus you need to know that everything is gonna be okay! Aj nahi tou kal! Everything will be fine!" He spoke lovingly cupping my right cheek and I nodded with a small smile.

He took a deep breath and I raised my eyebrows to ask what.

I knew since the moment he came to the room he was worried about something.

"Nandini! Umm!" He started and cleared his throat.

"There is something you need to know!" He added lowly and I was confused. "Not only you! But tiger too! You both need to know a very big part of your life which was hidden from you both!" He was telling be with a serious face and I was getting more confused my each passing moment.

"And what is it I need to know?" I asked with rather serious face but before I could ask more or he could tell more the door of our room knocked.

Quickly walking forward he opened the door and I saw Maa standing with worried face.

What's going on?

They both nodded at each other, while Maa handed Manik a small envelope which he stuffed in his jeans pocket. Soon he turned to me.

"Come here!" He spoke softly extending his hand towards me and I bite my lower lip before walking to him, gripping his hand tightly.

"Maa? Manik! What's happening?" I asked in a tensed tone and Maa just cupped my cheek before running down the stairs.

"Manik! Kya ho raha hai?" I asked to him frantically and he cupped my both cheeks.

"Do you trust me?" He asked staring in my eyes and I sighed.

"Of course Manik I trust you! I trust you on my life!" I retorted back and he nodded.

"Then come with me!" He spoke softly and started dragging me out of the room, down the stairs.

My heart was beating so loudly and we reached the lounge.

Everyone was sitting around chatting.

"Tiger!" Manik called Bhai and he looked up at him in confusion.

"Haan?" Bhai asked getting up.

"We need to talk!" Manik said, he was so serious and I knew something was purely wrong.

Otherwise he would never be this serious.

"Yeah! Sure!" Bhai spoke still confused and walking towards us.

"Manik? Is everything okay?" Mom asked with a worried face and I was clung to Manik's arm badly.

"That depends!" Manik once again let out a riddle and we both siblings looked at him with fear.

Manik started walking both of us out towards the garden and Bhai followed us closely.

"Buddy you are scaring the sh!t out of us truly!" Bhai tried to ease the situation but Manik kept quiet until we reached our garden shade and Manik held my both arms making me sit on one of the bench.

I stared at him worriedly and he pecked my cheek very softly calming me down, to which I gripped in t-shirt in my hand in fear of what was coming.

"Relax! Everything is gonna be okay!" He whispered in my ear and pulled back to stand straight, untangling his shirt from my grip.

I suddenly felt empty...

Something bad was coming...I could feel it.

"Tu bhi beth!" He told bhai and he quietly followed the words, getting seated himself beside me.

"Ab bataye ga bhi kuch?" Bhai asked with a little angry tone and Manik sighed before nodding his head.

"That's what we are here for!" He spoke with a shrug and leaned with one of the pillar.

My throat went dry and I felt my hand slipping Bhai's.

"I got to know something! Today! About your parents!" Manik started slowly staring at our faces and we both nodded him to continue. "Which I think you guys should know!" He added with another slight nod and started walking back forth, stuffing his hands in his jeans pocket.

"Ohkay then what is it?" Bhai asked daringly, trying to sound confident and Manik pulled out the same envelope which Maa had given him earlier out of his back pocket.

"There is a lot whole other side of the story about your parents with which you guys are aware of certainly!" He spoke waving the letter in front of our faces.

"And mind telling us what that is?" Tiger bhai groaned staring at the white envelope and I was at loss of words.

I didn't have the audacity to ask what that was...

"A letter!" Manik spoke softly looking at the letter keenly.

"A letter from?" Bhai asked gulping audibly loud while I was getting hot and cold at the same time.

Manik took a deep breath and walked closer to me.

He knelt in front of me and held my hands which were lying knotted in my lap. I didn't look at him but I knew he was staring.

I just kept my gaze on our hands and he brought our entwined hands in his to kiss them...

Sending a warm sensation down my cold body.

Then I felt him looking at Bhai.

He held Bhai's hand in his other and I felt them squeezing each others hand.

It was their gesture of assurance.

"A letter from Maira!" He spoke finally and my breath was lost. "Your mother!" He dictated and a lone tear from my eye fell on our knotted hands.

Manik looked at my tear and I was still frozen.

"What she has written in it?" I heard Tiger bhai whispering and Manik got up just to sit beside me.

He knew I needed him the most...

His one arm was quickly wrapped around my shoulder pulling me closer to his body. Automatically, very naturally my face was in his neck and a damn of tears broke immediately the next moment.

"If I would have known! But this letter is for Nandini actually!" Manik spoke softly and very slowly he opened my fisted hand. Now he was placing the envelope in my palm and I looked at him with teary eyes.

"Maybe....she...had some explanation to do! For you both!" He spoke cocking his head sideways, looking at Bhai and I pursed my lips.

"I want you, Nandini to read it! With Tiger by your side!" He spoke looking back at me and cupped my cheeks.

"Man-Manik! I ca-can't do this! I can-n't read it! Mj say nahi ho ga!" I was going hysterical as I shook my head frantically in his hands.

"Hey noo...nooo shhh!" He spoke lovingly calming me and wiped my tears.

"Listen to me! Just hear me out clearly!" He spoke nodding his head at me and I held his wrist near me face tightly.

"Whatever happens Nandini! You'll come out stronger and I'll be on your side always! You are not alone in this!" He spoke caressing my hair away from my eyes. "You both are not alone in this! I am...with you both!" This statement was directed towards Bhai who was staring at the rain which was pouring once again heavily, he was motionless.

"Promise me you'll stay strong! You are MY Nandini!" He was telling me strictly. "Meri Nandini weak nahi hai!" He was boasting my courage and I nodded with a sob.

"Ap...ki Nandini...we-weak nahi hai!" I told him hiccupping all the time and he smiled before his lips met my forehead once again.

"I know...!" He whispered over my skin and I closed my eyes, refusing to shed more tears.

Mama must have written the letter to tell us that how much cruel our father was to her.

Manik backed off and we all looked at the letter in my hand.

"I'll leave you guys alone for a moment now!?" Manik spoke with a small smile and I held his hand while bhai did the same.

"Manik....hum apk bina ya nahi kar payen gay!" I told him with a plead and Bhai did the same.

"Buddy! Tu yahen reh! Mat ja yar!" I can't believe we all were so dependent on Manik.

"Okay! Am right here! Don't panic!" Manik added with a light chuckle and nodded me towards the letter.

"Let's read what our mother has to say?" I spoke lowly pursing my lips badly and forced the tears back in my head.

While Manik stood up from my side and he was back, at leaning with the pillar.

With shivering fingers I opened the envelope.

I could notice the pages being so old and rusty already.

The letter was after all years older.

Maa gave this to Manik na? That means she had this letter with her all along?

Why didn't she give to me back then?

Whatever it was...I know Maa must have some good explanation for that.

Shrugging all the thoughts away I finally opened the folded letter and took a deep breath looking at Bhai.

"Read it out loud!" Bhai encouraged me and I looked at Manik who mouthed an 'ILOVEYOU' at me making me smile through my tears.

I nodded to myself and held the letter up to read.

"My dear beautiful Neha...and my handsome, strong son Tiger!" I started reading it out loud and already felt my throat choking with emotions.

"When you both will read this letter, I'll be long gone by that time! I want to tell you my dear kids that I love you both the most! I have never loved anyone the way I have loved you guys!" The tears blurred my vision badly and I wiped my eyes frantically in curiosity to read more.

I knew...I knew my mother always loved me!

Oh Mommy!

I wish you wouldn't have left me!

I will always hate Daddy for being your murderer!

I promise I'll never forgive him.

"But in this letter I want to tell you both a story! A story of a beautiful young man, who used to love his wife! A lot!" My head suddenly busted with the curiosity of whom that young man could be and I feared reading further.

"That man! He was a perfect husband! Perfect life partner any lady could get! But...the wife...the woman! She was so cursed! She was unlucky! That she didn't care for his love! She always remained at a distance to him! She always remained reluctant to give herself fully with him! Whenever he used to gather her in his arms in order to tell her that how much he loves her she had some other man in her mind! She never cooperated to his feelings!" I kept reading and Bhai's grip on my hand was loosening.

I gulped swallowing hard and looked at Manik.

He was expressionless...

His face was spot.

Does he know??

The whole story?

Of course he does.

When I stared at him longer then I had to he shook his head.

"Read further, love!" I felt his lips moving and his voice reaching my ears.

Robotically I looked down and licked my dry lips to continue further.

"You know who that unlucky....unfortunate woman was? That woman was me! Maira! Your mother! And that truly beloved, handsome man was your father! Mohit!" I gasped out loud and heard bhai swearing under his breath.

I couldn't believe it....

I...oh my God...

Daddy..

"He has always loved me, my children! But I always failed to love him back! And he has seen me with another man now! He'll never be able to forget it! I have lost my grace infront of him! I can never look back in his eyes! I am not at the place to seek for his forgiveness! That's why am leaving him! Am leaving you both! You my dear Nandini! When you'll grow up get back to your father and your brother! They'll love you always and forever! I left Mohit! Because I am selfish! But....you both! Don't ever leave your father alone! He doesn't deserve it! He deserves the love! He loves you both! So do I!

Love, Maira!"

I finished the letter and the pages fell off my hands...

I was frozen to my place.

None of us spoke at that moment.

All three of us remained dead silent.

"It...ca-can't be true!" I heard Bhai whispering and he looked at Manik who was standing with a certain face.

"That's the truth!" He let it out with a heavy breath and I was shocked beyond to even react.

"I don't want to see your face!"

"I don't want you in my life!"

"Ab chalay jayen! Yahan say abhi!"

"Go away! I HATE YOU!"

I let out a shaky breath and palmed my mouth to control my sobs.

What...did I do?

What sin I have committed?

"What are you saying Neha? I never killed Maira!"

"Neha! I love you!"

He...was telling the truth all the time and I...

I didn't even give him a chance to explain himself...

I was so blind ...selfish idiot...

I am a coward...

I failed my father...oh God...oh god...

I was crying badly...and felt Manik walking towards me but I got up with a jerk...

"Nandini!" He whispered coming closer to me and I shook my head showing him my palm.

"No!" I whispered back and cried harder.

I didn't deserve his comfort.

Oh God...am so horrible...

I am horrible daughter.

I...I accused my father...

I failed him.

I hated him for nothing.

I didn't realize I was in the middle of the garden with rain pouring heavily over me.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and started pulling my hair in extreme helplessness and guilt...

"Nandini!" Manik's shouting scold hit my ears and I slumped on the dirty grass on my knees.

I felt Manik pulling me in his arms but I wriggled back.

"Don't do this Manik! Don't comfort me!!" I shouted crawling away from me and he looked so beyond hurt.

"I don't deserve it!" I cried hugging my hands close to my chest and Manik sat on my arms length staring at me with hurt eyes.

"Don't do this to yourself baby don't!" He spoke with hurtful voice and I shook my head.

"Can't you see Manik?? I am a horrible woman! I...Nandini Manik Malhotra has failed!!! I am not good! I...I accused my father! My own father!" I shouted with regret and guilt seeping through my veins...

"Wo cheekh cheekh kar kehty rahy that he loves me but me...!" I cried looking at Manik and he crawled towards me.

"Main andhii ho gai the!! Main pagal the!! I am fool!" I screamed out and slapped my head myself. "I am fool! Idiot! Selfish Nandini!" I kept slapping myself until Manik held my hands in his strong grip.

"It's not your fault love! It's not your fault please!" He too cried out holding me in his tight embrace and I fisted to his shirt tightly crying hysterically loud.

"We'll ask for his forgiveness! He loves you! He'll forgive you!" Manik spoke caressing my hair and I felt his lips on my temple.

"NOOO!" I cried again shaking my head in his chest.

"Main...un say nazrain kesy milaoan ge?" I spoke pulling back to look in his eyes. "Kis moo say I'll ask for his forgiveness?" I cried shaking Manik badly with me.

"Wo mj say kabhi baat nahi Karen gay! Myny unko bohat bura bola tha Manik! He'll never forgive me!" I was going hysterically and Manik shook his head taking me back in his arms.

God knows for how long I kept crying, during it I felt Bhai's hand patting my head affectionately.

My crying was coming to a halt and my eyes were dropping back.

"Hate me Manik! Am a horrible human being!" I whimpered in Manik's neck and he shook his head.

"I can never hate you, my love! You are my baby! And you are not at fault stop blaming yourself! You are not to be blamed! Just sshhh!" His loving words lulled me back to some sleep.

Because everything was dark after few minutes.

_____________________________________-

"She's gonna be okay, Manik!" The next time I got my conscious back I heard Mom's voice.

"I wish she doesn't have to go through all this! Mom! Akhir meri he Nandini kiun?" He was crying, I could hear him sniff.

Ohhh Manik...

"Because....God knows you are with her whenever she'll break you'll heal her!" Mom spoke lovingly and I could feel her hand running through my hair.

"Mom! Ask her to wake up na! It's been two hours now!" Manik was pleading and I could feel my hand slipping in his gentle grip.

At that moment I decided to open my eyes.

As soon as Manik found me awake his eyes lit up.

"Hey baby love!" He whispered leaning over my face almost immediately and I smiled at him weakly.

I love this man so much.

"Manik!" I took his name to comfort him further and he leaned forward to peck my lips sweetly.

"Am here! Am not leaving your side! You okay?" He whispered resting his forehead over mine and I let out a shaky breath before nodding my head.

"I...am! Fi-fine!" I whimpered hugging him close. He was half lying with me. I almost laid over him and he pecked my hair carefully, while patting to them all the time.

"I'll send something to eat!" I heard Mom leaving and I quickly looked back to hold her hand.

"I love you Mom?" I whispered with an ashamed face, wondering if she's angry with me?

She smiled so so sweetly at me and leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

"I know Mom ki jaan! Meri choti si pari! Mom knows everything!" She spoke lovingly caressing my forehead and I hiccupped.

"Meri jaan! Just go and tell your father that you love him! You are not at fault! He'll forgive you!"She told me lovingly and I bite my lower lip.

"Will he?" I asked in my most babyish tone ever and she chuckled leaning to my cheek.

"Who can resist a cute little princess like you hmmm?" She spoke in the same loving tone again and this time pecked my cheek.

"Ab mery bety nay nahi rona okay?" She told me strictly wiping my cheeks and I nodded with a pout, trying to stop crying.

"Good girl! Meri jaan!" She spoke again and I felt loved again.

Worthy again...

"Main khana bhejti hoon okay?" This time she directed this to Manik who nodded while mouthing a thank you.

I turned back just to snuggle in Manik's chest and he gathered me again.

I closed my eyes and once again I was slipping into sleep.

"I don't want to see your face!"

"I don't want you in my life!"

"Ab chalay jayen! Yahan say abhi!"

"Go away! I HATE YOU!"

Suddenly my own words rang in my head along with his vulnerable face and I woke up with a jerk.

"Hey?" Manik whispered cupping my cheek and I looked at him with a small face.

"Nightmare?" He asked, coaxing me to speak and I nodded.

"Ya mjh say kya ho gaya Manik?" I asked vulnerably and he tucked a lose strand away from my face.

"Sometimes Nandini! We do something jo humain nahi karna chahye hota hai! Intentionally or unintentionally! But the situation we are having here! We can mend it! We can control it before it gets worse!" He spoke softly making me understand his point and I was amazed.

How this man always has a solution to every problem?

"All we have to do is go to your Daddy and tell him that how sorry we are?" He told with a small smile and I thought for a second.

"And...what if he doesn't forgive me?" I asked lowly and before Manik could reply...

"Then you'll keep trying until he does it!" I heard Jack saying and all my brothers came in holding food trays in their hands.

"Sorry for eavesdropping!" Cabir bhai exclaimed loudly and he stole a quick peck to my forehead and Jack did the same.

I smiled small at them.

Tiger bhai also came and sat by my side.

"It's gonna be okay! He'll forgive us! He loves us!" He told me in assurance and I looked reluctant.

"Are you sure? Did you call him?" I asked lowly and he held my hands.

"Positive! Though he didn't pick up my phone! I called more than 100 times! But we'll go to him!" He spoke with a warm smile and I looked up at Manik who was already smiling at me.

"Told ya!" He spoke with his ever charming attitude.

"Nandu try this pastaaa!" Jack exclaimed and before I could fathom anything he stuffed my mouth with pasta...

I was sure to win an apology from my father....

He was my father and I was not giving up on him.

No matter whatever it takes.

_____________________-

So how was Nandini's outburst? I mean the breakdown?

Emotional right?

Yeah!

Sometimes hum life main kuch esi mistakes kar jty hain jinka koi compensation nahi hota! I just hope ya Nandini ki life ki wo mistake na ho!

Anyways! I hope you must have liked the chapter!

Keep Loving!

Love, Cheers! MawaraMawaraEjaz6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 28.4K 100
Opposite poles attract we have seen in movies ... Read in books but do like poles attract each other or they will repel each other ??? Manik and nand...
17.8K 1K 10
🖤 This FF starts after the Valentines Day All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself a...
2M 83.7K 65
#5 in fanfiction 01/10/16 #12 in fanfiction 28/10/16 Written By Mawara Ejaz
743K 31.7K 65
Highest #5 in fanfiction..... #1 in random #2 in chicklit This is a manan story in my style.. In this book there are many new characters.. So hope yo...