That Scene | 백헤라

PinkBullets_InBooks

Highest Rank in Fan Fiction: #236 on 9/15/17 Things got awkward after that scene... But why would it be a... Еще

The Cast
Chapter 1: Confusion and Coffee
Chapter 2: Fight!
Chapter 3: Car Chat
Chapter 4: Elevator Ride
Chapter 5: Hiccups?
Chapter 6: Wrist Holding
Chapter 7: Story Time
Chapter 8: Testing IG
Chapter 9: Kyeop ta
Chapter 10: Stupid Heart
Chapter 11: Date?
Chapter 12: Us for Two Hours
Chapter 13: You Awake?
Chapter 14: Xiumin, Sehun and even you Kyungsoo
Chapter 15: Scenes Before that Scene
Chapter 16: The K scene
Chapter 17: Recalls
Chapter 18: Jealous? Who's Jealous?!
Chapter 19: Stop yourself
Chapter 20: Drunk Conversations
Chapter 21: Good or Bad News?
Chapter 22: Caught him smiling
Chapter 23: Closer
Chapter 24: His Contact
Chapter 25: Closet Misery
Chapter 26: Sh*t! Stop this love!
Chapter 27: I like your arm
Chapter 28: The View
Chapter 29: Red Wine
Chapter 30: Pretend that you're sleeping game
Chapter 31: Oh no
Chapter 32: Tour Guide
Chapter 33: Dirt? Eodi?
Chapter 34: Skip counting
Chapter 35: Nice Smile you got there
Chapter 36: Sehun, Sehun
Chapter 37: Playtime
Chapter 38: Boys' talk
Chapter 39: Comfy
Chapter 40: Where to change?
Chapter 41: Seatmates
Chapter 42: Opposites
Chapter 43: Pillow
Chapter 44: Last
Chapter 45: Joheun Chingus
Chapter 46: Dinner
Chapter 47: Spacing out
Chapter 48: Pro
Chapter 49: Selfies
Chapter 50: 'Fight for the Chicken' Call
Chapter 51: Moorim School
Chapter 52: Teams
Chapter 53: Encounter
Chapter 54: Another Encounter
Cast II
Chapter 55: Run
Chapter 56: Destiny
Chapter 57: MAMA
Chapter 58: Couldn't
Chapter 59: '92 or '99
Chapter 60: Wish
Chapter 61: lullaby
Chapter 62: Sary disasters
Chapter 63: Market
Chapter 64: Kai Bai Bo
Chapter 65: FROAD TRIP!!!
Chapter 67: Tease
Chapter 68: Trail
Chapter 69: Found
Chapter 70: Distraction
Chapter 71: Day of Hearts
Chapter 72: Unlocked
Chapter 73: Hope
Chapter 74: News
Chapter 75: His Questions
Chapter 76: Brother

Chapter 66: Toothbrush, Festivals, & Hoodies

441 25 2
PinkBullets_InBooks

FROAD TRIP I

Baekhyun's POV
"Where do you want to eat?" I asked Hera. She puts her bare feet on the seat and lay her head on it, before answering "Drive-through, that would be the safest way for us to eat outside." She said. I nodded and drive to the nearest food-chain with a drive-through.

---

I drank my coke from Mcdonalds. (Meaning, they have ordered already) "Let's go to your dorm for awhile." Hera said, tugging my coat. Why do we need to go to the dorm? I glared at her. "Why?" I asked with a stern tone. She looks at me, and I saw how a smile climbed up her face. She hide that smile with her right hand. I smiled seeing that natural habit of her's and look at the way I'm driving.

We ate our breakfast here in the car, at the parking lot of the foodchain. Also, I'm bringing Suho-hyung's car again. He knows, alright? It's tinted, so no problem. "You... you are really a jealous baby." I heard her say. I look at her, who's sitting crisscrossed on her seat. I look at the road. "No. We're not going to the dorm. What are you going to do there?" I asked and look at her. "Those boys are flirty, so" I said and shook my head.

I look at the road again. She chuckled. "Okay, okay. Aigoo.." She said and continued. "It's just that... I want to brush my teeth so badly. I haven't brushed since I woke up. Just why were you rushing? Aigoo" She said. 'If she only knows why.' I stopped myself from laughing. She sighed. "Yah. Let's stop at your dorm for awhile. Your dorm is close here, isn't it?" She persuaded.

I glared at her. "No." I said and look at the road again. Sehun is the closest to Hera in exo, except for me ofcourse. Maybe because they're close in age. Yixing-hyung is also close to Hera, as both of them speaks Chinese. When the two of them had a conversation in Chinese, it's like there's no people around them and I hate it. Speaking of Lay-hyung, he's on China today as of a drama of him. I miss hyung. Also, there is no member that's not close to Hera. Junmyeon-hyung and Jongdae are the ones that Hera isn't really close, but Hera can be good friends with anyone in no time, Jongdae's humor and Junmyeon-hyung's corny jokes will just make Hera laugh and I hate that. So no.

"You also haven't brushed your teeth yet... Heol, how can you live?" She asked. I look at her and she smiled like she knows I'm going to do what she's saying. I chuckled. "We're not going there." I replied and put my focus on driving. "Aish.." She hissed, accepting her loss. I chuckled.

---

I opened her door. We currently have the car parked at a gasoline station. "What did you bought?" She asked with furrowed brows, as I just came out from the convenience store here at the gasoline station. I smiled and raise the see-through plastic bag. "Toothbrushes" I answered and saw her throwing me a confused look. I clicked the lock-button of the car key. She gets out of the car and closed her door. "And where would we brush?" She asked and laid her back on the car. We're still wearing our disguise.

I look at the comfort room I saw earlier and I know she'll look at where I'm looking at. I look at her who just gave me a 'Really?' look. "Kaja." I said and walk to the said room.

>>>
I gestured my head saying for her to come inside the one-room comfort room. "Michyeosseo? (Are you crazy?)" She asked. I smiled through my nosemask. "It's not like we're going to do something." I teased and chuckled. She shook her head and finally went inside. She then, removed her facemask. I look at the mirror and gulped. Did she just removed her mask in a teasing matter, or I just found it like that? I breathe. I'm just torturing myself, aren't I? "Should I close the door?" She asked that made me look at her. My heart beats faster, when I saw her smirk. I grin, trying to hide my nervousness. "W- what's with that smirk?" I said and chuckled, before tilting my head to the sink and mirror's direction. I hope I didn't chuckled an awkward one.

I raised my coat's sleeves up to my elbows, before turning the faucet on. "You know, this is my first time brushing my teeth in a public comfort room." She chuckled. "Except when I was busy studying formulas in China." She said and put toothpaste on her toothbrush. I look at her, who is now putting her toothbrush through the running the water from the faucet. She looks at me. Why is she looking at me like I'm some alien? "What?" I asked with furrowed brows. She smiled and pointed my face. "You're going to brush your teeth with your nosemask on?" She kidded and shook her head. I smiled and wore my facemask off. I put it on my coat's pocket.

I look at her... I like her, I love her, I can't imagine losing her. This is what she's making me feel when we're together. A gentle smile appeared on my lips and I started brushing my teeth aswell.

>>>
I look at her who is using her hands to fetch the water. It's obvious that she's not used to brush her teeth without a cup. She looks at me with her chubby cheeks puffed out, as it has water in it. I smiled, my toothbrush hanging on the left side of my mouth. My mouth is full of bubbles from brushing my teeth. She looks at me, questioning my gaze. I shook my head, before gargling the water from my hand.

How I fetch water with my hand is so far from how she'd done it. I chuckled. "Are you laughing at me?" She asked with a chuckle. I look at her, and shake my head with a smile. "Then... you're a professional." She said while clapping her hands. She's reffering to using my own hands as a cup. I chuckled. "I'm not... Aigoo." I said and smiled playfully. I wipe her face with my hand that's still wet. "You're just not used to doing things like this, rich kid." I said. She opened her eyes, as it was closed because of what I did.

"Yah. You used that with your mouth and..." She said. I just smiled. She splash me with water continuously. Her hands are on the tap's mouth, fetching then splashing me water from it. "Yah, yah, yah. I don't have an extra coat." I said. I'm going to be frozen if I wet my coat. I just heard her laughing. I hold the faucet and turn it off. She ran to the door in reverse motion. I caught her, accidentally pinning her to the door. Our foreheads even bumped each other. "Ouch.." I heard her say, while my eyes went close by the impact.

3rd Person's POV
[Outside the comfort room]
A sound was created from the comfort room. The workers in the open-air convenience store near it look at it's direction. "Tsk tsk Aigoo.. couples." The old man said and blocked the ears of his grandchild who's sitting on his laps, munching the chips they just bought. The child tilt his head upwards to look at his grandpa. "Waeyo, Halbeoji?" The little boy asked and his granpa just shook his head with a smile as an answer.

[Inside the comfort room]
"Ouch.." Hera said when their foreheads bumped each other. Baekhyun opened his eyes. 'Tug tug tug' His ears reddened, as he can feel her breath swooning in their remaining distance. Hera opened her eyes, her eyebrows scrunched. Baekhyun looked away. What's happening sinked in Hera's mind. She grin at how cute her boyfriend is being right now.

"Sorry." Baekhyun said and stand straight, removing his arms from it's position, which was cornering Hera. "Move." Hera said as the space Baekhyun had given isn't good for her 'privacy'. "Ah" Baek said and add space between them. Hera opened the door and walked out with a slight blush on her cheeks. Suddenly, she stopped walking as she remembered she's not wearing her facemask or got her hood on. "Aish.." She just put her hood on and it reached her eyes. Then, she ran to their car.

Baekhyun heaved a sigh of relief. "Peppermint... Wooh, She's so hot with peppermint breath!" Baekhyun said and sighed. He shook his head. "I'm crazy." He said and put his nosemask on, before grabbing the plastic bag with the toothbrushes and toothpaste inside, then headed outside.

He walks to Hera who is facing down as she's not wearing her facemask, which she remembered putting inside the plastic bag that Baekhyun is now carrying. Baekhyun realized why she's facing down, so he push the open-button on the car key immediately. He opened the door for her. He smiled. "We still got a date to go." He said with a smile when Hera entered the car. He heard her chuckle and he closed the door.

He ran to the other door and entered. He removed his facemask and put it in his coat's pocket. He looks at Hera, who has her seatbelt on already as he expected. He grinned and shook his head at how his girlfriend is being. He put his seatbelt on him. "Deok-ah.." He called and she looks at him. 'She looks so hot when I smelled her peppermint breath...' He leaned closer and stopped when their faces are just inches away. "W-what?" Hera asked with wide eyes. Baekhyun smirked... and breathe infront of Hera. "Peppermint flavor is the best, right?" Baekhyun asked and Hera's jaw fell.

He pulled away and ignite the car. "Ouch!" He said and hold the back of his head when Hera hit him there. "You just teased me, didn't you?" She asked, making Baekhyun look at her with a grin, still holding the hitted part. "Oh, did I?" He asked still with that grin, and moved the clutch. "Wah.. You're dead when I teased you." Hera said. Baekhyun looks at her. He admits to himself that he will surely be dead if she did. He points her. "Be careful young lady." He said and Hera chuckled.

---

Hera's POV
I woke up when he kissed my left cheek. I look at him who is smiling. He got that smile everytime he does that. I'm used to him doing that, but that doesn't mean the butterflies in my stomach has stopped reacting. "Where are we?" I asked and wiped my eyes. He chuckled and I sensed excitement. "A dragon dance is going to happen here. Let's go." He said and wore his facemask. I almost jump on my sit when I heard what he said. "Jinjja?" I asked and he smiled seeing my reaction. He nodded. "I still have other destinations listed, so we better hurry." He said and look at the tablet to check the time, I think. "The dragon dance is gonna start at 30 minutes!" He said like a kid in excitement.

>>>
We are now watching the dragon dance. There are alot of people, but we don't look suspicious wearing our disguises. There are firecrackers causing the place to be smoky, and alot are really wearing nosemasks and glasses. I don't know but what Jang Hal said just made sense to me. 'What oppa wears, fan wears.' That's what she said. Aigoo.. Korea.

Baekhyun-oppa is clapping like a child while watching the event happening infront of us. He acts like a child, but when he has to be a man, he's over-protective. I shook my head at the thought. "Woah." I said when the beat changed and became faster. "Joesonghamnida. (I'm sorry.)" I heard from a guy that suddenly appeared at my side. I bowed for manners and watch the new set of firecrackers getting lit up.

This guy beside me is really clumsy and I don't like it. You don't know if his pushes are intended or not, it's just he keeps on pushing. Although, there are alot of people and it's natural to push one another, his actions is just far from being natural. He just pushes so many times.

I felt Baekhyun's arm across my shoulders. Ahh.. That's why the clapping from him was stopped. I look at his face. The guy beside me push me lightly again. "Joesonghamnida." He said. I sighed silently and scoot closer to Baekhyun. I don't want to punch someone here in this perfect moment, so I'll just be the one avoiding the danger. Also, it's not like I have proof that he's doing it purposely to punch him, but it kinda seem like it. The weight of Baekhyun's arm became heavier, I look at him 'cause of that. The guy pushed once more. "Yah people! Stop pushing." He said and chuckled. I clenched my fist. It felt so scripted, so so scripted.

Baekhyun pull me to his front, and backhug me from the waist. "Someone's gonna be punched." He whispered to me. I can feel the tightening of his jaw from his voice. I smiled at how protective my man is. "Yeah." I said and hold his hands that's on my abdomen. He laid his head on my right shoulder. "You know... let's just shop." He said, obviously not liking what's happening. I nodded. He pulled away and sighed. He put his arm across my shoulder again and walk us through the crowd of people.

When we're out of that crowd. I heard him scoff. "He's doing it purposely, right? Wah.. That jerk." He said and I just smiled. "I enjoyed the show though." I said and hug him from the waist, still walking. He scoffed again and put his head on my shoulder again. "What shall we buy?" He asked.

>>>

Baekhyun is raising a pair of pink matching hoodies with that written on it's back. "I'm not gonna wear that." I said, shaking my head. I can feel that he's smirking through his nosemask. "Yah. Just this once." He said and put puppy eyes on... I sighed. I can't believe I'm doing this. (I made that pic. Haha. I kinda want that hoodie. Color insipired by SMent hahahaha. Pink is just so cute.)

>>>
"Yah. Look up." Baekhyun said while walking with his arm on my shoulder as natural. How can I look up with that written on my back. Even though I'm wearing my mask, no, no, no. I wish the Earth would create a hole and just pull me. I'm embarrassed af. I heard him chuckle. I scoffed. "You're such a dumbass." I said, hiding my face with my hands. He laughed. "We both are." He said. I sighed again, still holding my blushing cheeks.

"Wait a sec." He said and put his arm down. "Sir. Can you take a picture of us?" He asked an ahjussi. I gritted my teeth through my mask. I don't want having a picture that would just embarrass me. "Sure." Ahjussi said and Baek gave him his phone that's on the camera app already. Baekhyun look at me mischievously. "I really want to kill you right now, Byun Baekhyun." I said with my jaw clenched. He chuckled. "I love you too." He said and put his arm across my shoulders. Our backs are the ones that's facing the camera. I lazily raised my hand as a peace sign. He removed his hood and posed for the camera.

*Click* Baekhyun turned around, not letting go of my shoulders. He put his hood on again. He bowed to ahjussi and say "Kamsahamnida." as he take his cellphone. "I really want to kick you right now." I said under my breath. He chuckled and put his cellphone back in his coat's pocket. "Shall we go to our next destination?" He asked. I sighed. "Let's eat first." I said. I'm doing crappy things because of him, he should atleast let me eat. He smiled. "That's where we'll go." He said with a smile.

A/N
I can't get over their couple hoodie. I want one as well, although it is really embarrassing to wear that kind of torso. Haha.

SCHOOL 2017! SCHOOL 2017! SCHOOL 2017! YOO BITNA! YOO BITNA! YOO BITNA! I love HAKKYO 2017!!! Hera-unnie's acting skills is... give me all the compliments you got. I'm so crazy for her! I wouldn't be part of KPOP if it wasn't for unnie, so excuse my fangirling. BITNA, BITNA, BITNA! I'm crazy, because I'm currently waiting for the new episode. So yeah, BITNA BITNA BITNA

So so so sorry for the late updates. I am really sorry. I hope you like this chap. Thank you for still tuning in. SARANGHAE! Yeah I'm hyped! Also, "Cause WE HOT and WE YOUNG" Oh my gosh. NCT DREAM is... kyaaaaaa. Ok, BYEEEE. My fangirling is being too noisy right now. Goodnight yeoreobun.

COMMENT --- FOLLOW --- VOTE

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

477K 14.1K 92
"It is not because she has high standards or expectations. It is not because she is an idol, famous and has a title. It is because I did something th...
Oh My Baby! Livyah

Фанфик

22K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
145K 6.1K 40
Highest ranking is #200 in fanfiction. I wish that I had never meet YOU. Then there would be no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need fo...
1.1M 58.4K 36
[COMPLETED] Nothing wrong will happen between two people that hate each other under the same roof, right? highest: #44 in fanfiction. ...