Chapter 57: MAMA

Baekhyun's POV
"FIGHTING!" I cheered myself up, the others looked at me. "Haha don't be nervous." Chen cheered. Today is the day. The car's door opened. One by one we get out of the car.

We walked the redcarpet like a professional. I'm really going to do it...

Z.Hera's POV 
I'm trying to be normal, even though I'm so nervous, and I'm doing it so far.

---

[Before Mama's red carpet starts]
"Hera. You know that Exo will be there right?" Jang Hal asked. I gulped. We've been out of that topic for the past 5 months. I looked down. "De.." I answered. She smiled. "I'm your bestfriend, but I'm still your manager." She said that made me look at her. "And it's my duty to protect you, and that includes emotionally." She said and smiled. I smiled.

I hugged her. "Thank you Jang Hal." I said, while hugging her. She pulls away and holds me from my shoulder. "Call him orabeoni." She said, that made me wide eyed. "Mwo?" I asked. She smiled and said. "Call him Eun-orabeoni. He calls you Seondeok-ah though... and it will just make us exo-ls think that you two are calling yourselves with your drama character and..." She said, and smirked before continuing. "Orabeoni is better than... Baekhyun-op-- op--." She said, that made me chuckled. "Ka. (Go.)" She said and patted my shoulder. I smiled. "Arasso." I said and left the staff room.

Jang Hal's POV
"Aigoo~ I'm sure he'll smile when he heard orabeoni." I said and smiled.

" I said and smiled

---

Baekhyun's POV
"Baekhyun-ssi, we have Ji Hera-ssi from your drama: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Greet each other." Moon Hee Jun said. I just can't stop the side of my lips from rising, as I took the mic from Suho-hyung. "Eunnie-orabeoni, how are you?" Hera greets. "Oh Seondeok-ah. Long time no see." I greeted back. I just cant stop smiling. (This moment😍😍)

---

Z.Hera's POV
"Where's Jang Hal?" I asked to myself. As the redcarpet had end, I quickly go back stage. "Aigoo~ Where's that girl?" I asked to myself. I look around for her and there I found her. "Yah. I've been looking for you." I said.

"Oh perfect you're here." She said. "Huh?" I asked. I saw her smiled. "Go to-- uhmm.. aish... Are you thirsty?" She asked. "What?" I asked. "I said, are you thirsty?" She repeated. "Uhmm... Well, kinda." I said, while rubbing my nape.

She smiled. "Then... there are water bottles on the staff room." She said. I furrowed my brows. "What? Yah you get it." I said and crossed my arms. She scoffed. "I'm busy." She said. "What?" I asked. She took her phone and put it on her ear. "Yobeoseoyeo?" She asked and walk with her phone on her ear. She's obviously lying.

I walked to the staff room and opened the door. "Aigoo~ That girl is just stubborn." I said and sighed. "Now where are those water bottles?" I asked, mostly to myself, as no-one's here. I walked to a table and search for a water bottle. "Aish.. she said there are water bottles here." I said.

Play👌 until the this chap ends.

There's not even one bottle here. I turned around to leave. "Oh holy!" I screamed, closed eyes. I opened my eyes, to be greeted by a smiling... Baekhyun. What is he doing here?! He's sitting in a chair. The back of the chair is facing me, and him facing me. (It's so hard to explain haha)

"You're scaring the hell of me!" I said and saw him grin. I didn't mean to say that. Oh my god!

I looked down. "S- sorry, but what are you doing here? You're scaring me seriously." I said while facing down. "Hehe keop ta." I looked up, when I heard that. I know I'm blushing.

I saw him looking surprised aswell. "Uhmm... well... Uhmm.. y- you are cute.. ahh... This is embarassing." He said. Is he blushing? I looked down and smiled. "Long time no see." I said and look up.

He nodded and stood up, from the chair he was sitting at. I saw him smile. "I've been busy lately... so I haven't got the chance to call you or even message you." He explained. I furrowed my brows. "It's not like youre obliged to." I said smiling.

He smiles. "It's been 5 months, since we last met." He said, smiling. I nodded. "5 months without you." He said, that made me look at him with my eyes wide. He even smiled. 'Tug tug tug' It's been 5 months since I heard that sound of mine.

"Uhmm... Make sure to watch me- us, exo perform." He said.. and he's playing with his fingers. "Uhmm... L- let's meet.. uhmm... Are you available tomorrow?" He asked. "W- what?" I asked. I'm still confused of... I don't know.

"Ahh... Do you have something to do tomorrow?" He asked. "Not really." I answered, and saw him smile. "Good then... I'll text you the time and place." He said, making me furrow my brows.  He just smiled. "Ah.. Yeah, sure." I said and faced down.

3rd Person's POV
[Outside the staff room]
"Yah Jang Hal-ah let me come in." A staff said. "You.. uhmm.. just cant." Jang Hal said, as she lean her back on the staff room's door. "Wae?" The staff asked.

"Uhmm.. Do you know where the water bottles are? I know that we have water bottles." Jang Hal said, as she came up with a plan, to make this staff go. "Ah.. It's there." The staff said pointing on one corner.

"Can you get two... Please?" She beg. "What? Yah unnie." The staff said. "Please." Jang Hal continue to beg, with her hands together. The staff sighed. "Fine." With that, the staff turn around and go to the place, where there are water bottles.

"Jang Hal-ah." She heard Chanyeol calling her. "Oh.." She expressed, surprised. "Tell Baekhyun to come already." Chanyeol said and the latter just nodded.

[Inside]
"Ah.. Yeah, sure." Hera answered, which made Baekhyun smile. "I'll see you tomorrow, then?" Baekhyun asked and Hera slowly nodded, still not getting how fast things are going.

*Knock knock* The two of them looked at the door. "Oppa, Chanyeol-oppa said to come already." Jang Hal informed them. "Ah.. Okay, I'm coming." Baekhyun said and looked at Hera. He bowed, that made Hera bowed aswell. "Tomorrow." Baekhyun informed, with his pointing finger raised. Hera nodded. Baekhyun walked out.

...

"I wont waste another moment without you... my Soondeok."

A/N
Sorry for the late update. Hope you like this chap. Also for those Filipino readers, I've published a Filipino book, hope for you to check it out. Kamsamnida.

COMMENT --- VOTE --- FOLLOW