Chapter 72: Unlocked

3rd Person's POV
The room is litted by the moonlight through the windows and curtains. Baekhyun sighed, not feeling sleepy. "Baekhyun... I can't sleep." Hera said, eyes on the ceiling, head at his folded arm as his hand is underneath his nape. Baekhyun looks at her, he thought that she'd been sleeping for the past five minutes laying here in the bed... He playfully grins. "Why?" He asked. She lightly chuckled at his question, but her answer is serious. It's serious for her. "I want pizza."

"What?" Baekhyun asked, unsure. "Seriously?" He asked and Hera nodded but then shook her head. "What?" Baekhyun asked as of her answer. Hera chuckled. "I just don't feel like sleeping... not like your reason." She said, gaining a chuckle from Baekhyun. Hera faced him and just put her arm over his upper waist. "Let's just sleep." She said, shutting her eyes.

Baekhyun looks at her, not believing that she'll just sleep. But from how peaceful her eyes are closed, he thinks she's really going to sleep... but having pizza is an idea. "Let's go." He said and she looks up at him. "What?" She asks, almost in a whisper. Her eyes has no sense of sleepiness. And he just smiled.

---

A girl in a black hoodie, hastily stops her steps and lay her back flat on the wall, hiding herself as she heard the chatter of girls which she assume working here in the apartment-condo she's stalking. What she's doing here? She's doing her job, which is to stalk and take care of the man assigned to her that's named Byun Baekhyun.

She knows her teammate is here. From all the details that she has about him, them, the only one she told her teammate is where Z.Hera lives. But that was the time she don't know it was Z.Hera, the time when she doesn't realize how hard it is for her oppa to make time to just see her through his schedule... if it is her oppa. She's still not sure if it is. The chatter of the girls were minimized and then gone, meaning they're not near her anymore. She runs to the stairs' direction. She won't use the elevator, 'cause if she did, there would be chances of workers finding her... She's scared of interacting.

Lucky of her, that there is no one using the stairs. Why would anyone use it if the lift is free for them to use, right? She opens the door to the 9th floor and pops her head out. There she saw her freaking desperate teammate. Her teammate is waiting for the door she'd rang the doorbell to open. Then it opens, and the man who opened it made her eyes wide...

Baekhyun? He's obviously not Baekhyun. "Oh I'm so sorry." She apologized and the guy furrowed his brows but still nodded. Rahyun who is watching the scene, sprint to her teammate. Sensing another presence, they look at the newcomer. Rahyun bowed her head at the room owner. "I'm sorry for my f-friend." She said and fist her hand.

Her 'friend' roll her eyes at what Rahyun called her. The man nodded at her and shut the door. She chuckled with disbelief, then looks at Rahyun. "Friend? Do you even have one?" She said and although it's rude, both of them know that it's true. She pass over her and walk to the next door.

Rahyun turns to her, and before her teammate could ring the bell, "Unnie!" She calls and that made her teammate frozen, her finger only an inch far from the doorbell. "Stop it... please." Rahyun said, her eyes teary and she bites her lip to stop herself from crying in front of her. Her teammate gulped and stiffen her jaw. She look at her, eyes glaring and cold.

"Don't call me that." She said and walk to the stairs, passing Rahyun. She quickly walk the stairs down. Rahyun sighed and ask herself how her life became like this. She then walk to the stairs, but before she could enter the door to it, a door opened. The door that her teammate almost ring the bell in fact.

"Ppalli ppalli.~" A guy that just left the room said excitedly... and that voice made her footsteps stop from familiarity. A voice of a girl follows after. "We can just order-" but she was cut by him. "Do you want to spend Valentine's indoors?.. I know you don't." He said and smiled.