Chapter 60: Wish

Baekhyun's POV
"I want to be normal... but that's impossible... but let's try." I said and looked at the girl beside me. She looks at me with furrowed brows. "What does that mean?" She asked. I smiled through my facemask and shook my head. She looked at her front. "Uhmm... About Hyeong Seop..." She starts. Why is she bringing him in our conversation.

"L- let's not talk about him." I said, a little annoyed. (*jealous) I push the button of the elevator. "But... he's right though... Why are you here?.. It is somehow dangerous." She said. I looked at her... and the elevator opened. Two teenagers (boys) are in it. I quickly looked down to hide my face, which Hera did aswell. We entered. I clicked the parking lot button.

I looked at her by the side of my eyes, still looking down. The two boys are infront of us. It would be weird for them to turn around just to look at us, so they'll don't, which is good. I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie... Good that, I have a coat in my car, because this hoodie is not enough to beat the temperature, now that it's winter.

The boys left the lift when were on the 1st floor. I saw them looking at us in a curious way... Then the door closed. I faced up. I heaved a sigh of relief. I looked at the girl beside me, and smiled when I saw her playing with her feet. I looked infront.

'Why are you here?.. It is somehow dangerous.' I remembered her question. "Why?" I said and think, but I surely know what's my answer. I saw her looked at me. 'Because I want to see you...' is the answer but "Because I promised to see you again." I said and smiled.

*Ting* The notification sound that the doors are about to open. "Kaja." I said and walked.

---

I opened the door of Suho-hyung's car. One of his cars, ehem. I didn't brought mine today, because driving a sports car will attract people, so I borrowed his white Mercedes C Class, (In the multimedia) he didn't agree at first, but when I said my reasons... He gave up. I love omma so much.

Hera entered and I closed the door. I quickly walked to the other door and go in. I removed my face mask and ignite the car. I turned the car's heater on, and drove. "Where are we going anyway?" She asked. She already had her nosemask off, and her seatbelt on. She's not wearing any make-up at all... Beautiful. 'YOU'RE DRIVING, BYUN BAEKHYUN!' I looked at the way I'm driving. 'Tug tug tug'

I saw her looked at the window... and yawn. I chuckled. It's already 9pm, and Hera sleeps whenever she's riding and not driving the car. She looks at me. Her cheeks flushed by embarassment. I smiled. "Sleep." I said and her eyes turned big. "I- I'm not sleepy." She denied. I laughed. "Sure?" I asked in a teasing way. She just looked on the window.

---

"Tsk tsk. Sure you don't." I said to myself, as I looked at the girl beside me... who is now sleeping. I smiled and took my coat from the backseat. I opened my door and get out. I looked around. Han river park. Simple looks beautiful. There are people as normal, especially that it's Sunday... but since it's already late, it's just good.

I inhaled. A day of rest from those busy days. I turned around and smiled. Hera is still comfortably sleeping. I walked to her door. I made sure that when I'd opened it, she won't fell off. "Soondeok-ah" I called her, and nothing happened. I smiled and call her again. "Soondeok-ah" I called. A little louder this time. Her eyes opened in a slow pace. Then it opened big, when she saw me. I grinned.

She wiped her eyes and I stood straight, as I was leaning down to reach her level earlier. "Oh we're here... Where are we?" She asked. I chuckled and face the night sky. She gets out of the car and closed the door. I looked at her. "I'm really sorry back then... I should have really asked hyung." I said, as I rubbed my nape.