Chapter 76: Brother

Z.Hera's POV
"Omo! Yah, You startled me." I told Jang Hal when she came in rushing to the set to find me. It's like heaven and hell fought by how her expression is. She was panting so she didn't talk, and I let her be. She knows she's an asthmatic person, yet she's running like that.

"Hera, water." She said and I smiled a little by that, but still help her then. It's not serious so there's no need to panic, Jang Hal is a strong girl. I hold her wrist and walk her to a chair, she then sat down as she's still panting heavily. I then took my water bottle from the side and give it to her, now, sitting down on a chair next to her.

She immediately drank the water as I already opened it before giving it to her, and I talked. "Just why are you running like that?" I asked, eyes gazing at her like she had gone mad. She looks at me, still panting but a bit better than earlier, then she answered. "Oppa... Hyejin-oppa i-is here."

"What?!" I asked, eyes wide, even standing up from my chair from disbelief and shock. She smiled at me, still panting, then shook her head. "You are so... dead."

---

*Doorbell rings* "Jang Hal! Ottoke??" Now, I'm panicking. My brother is here. He's here. I am so so dead! "Hera, relax." Jang Hal said, trying to comfort me. I look at her, and she gestured her hands for me to calm down. I nodded. "C-Calm down." I muttered, mentally panicking.

"Are all Baek-oppa's clothes gone?" Jang Hal asked me and it took a while for my brain to sink the question, and when it did, I nodded. I'm sure they're all hidden. "Hera, relax. I trust your acting skills, you can do it." She said and if I'm in my sane condition, I would have been laughing, but I'm not sane right now.

How can I??

The doorbell rang again. Oh my god... Okay, breathe in, breathe out. 'He's your brother Hyeran, he'll understand you. I'm sure he will.' I thought and nodded... 'And you're his sister, you know your brother, he'll kill you and Baek.'

"Jang Hal! I'm getting out of my mind." I said and block my face with my hands. Then the doorbell rang again for the third time, and not just that, oppa knocked and talked. "Hyeran, are you home?" He asked after a knock. He's really here! I'm really dead!

I look at Jang Hal, saying for her to help me through my eyes. She points the door, eyes on me. "I'll go open it." She said and walk to the door. My eyes were just following her, saying for myself to get back to my senses.

But Jang Hal didn't open it, I saw the door opening without Jang Hal's hold. He knows my pincode. How can he not, when I've sticked to that pin for all my life?.. Okay, calm down and act.

"Oh Jang Hal-ah." Oppa greeted when he saw our cousin on the door step. I stood up and wore a smile. "Sumo!" I called my nickname for him. He tilted his head to my direction, and I don't know if he's looking at me like he missed me or like 'my sister never changed' look.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and heard Jang Hal bursting laughter. I chuckled as well when oppa shook his head. "I told you to not call me that." He said and I just smiled. The two walked to me.

Oppa is wearing a leather jacket with combat boots as usual, and those black aviator sunglasses that's pinned to his shirt, his normal style. He put his travelling bag that's also made with leather. He really got a thing for leather. Then he hugged me, and I chuckled. Even his scent didn't change. The strong men cologne that he loves to put on me when I was a kid is still his cologne.

He sprays his cologne on me, saying that boys will not get close to me if I smell like men. I know it's a bad thing, but at the same time, it isn't. That's just how protective he is... so if he knew about me dating, not just anyone if I may add, I don't know what'll happen.