Chapter 18: Jealous? Who's Jealous?!

Baekhyun's POV
I tilt the steering wheel with one hand as I overpass one car, thinking; Why is Hera avoiding me, Is she avoiding me or not, Am I just being delusional, Why am I thinking about these, Why am I thinking about her.

Why?

I gulped as I answer each question with I don't know... Is it about the kiss? No, 'cause she's already avoiding me before that. But is she really avoiding me? I scoffed as all of my questions can't be answered by myself. I just don't know.

If she is avoiding me, why? Why would she? What did I do to make her avoid me?

---

I'm in front of the door of our (Exo's) dorm. It's around 9 to 10pm, so I do think that these guys are asleep. I opened the door. My eyes grew big, when I saw all of them including our leader Junmyeon on the couch. The tv turned on. Why are-

"He looks so dumb." Yixing-hyung said with his finger drawing circles on his eyes and nose.

When they heard the door's opening sound, they look at its direction. I was shocked when almost all of them were laughing when they saw me. "Speaking of dumb..." Kai says with a smirk, and I know it's me he's referring. I send Jongin a glare and glance at the tv.

My eyes grew wide when I saw myself on the tv. Not really myself, but Wang Eun.

Now I get why Lay-hyung is drawing circles on his eyes and nose

Now I get why Lay-hyung is drawing circles on his eyes and nose. I sighed while they laughed. I want to turn the tv off, but Suho's holding the remote, and I know hyung won't let me touch it. I hate these guys for watching my show just to tease me... but now, I'm one of them watching it. I sat next to Jongdae and the arm of the couch. They have different expressions, and all of it are pissing me off.

"Next." Hera says as she gets my hand. She was about to draw on it, when I... or shall I say Eun pull his hand with his ring away from Soondeok.

"Ah No, you can't have this. T-This is Haesoo's." Eun said, avoiding my on-screen wife's eyes.

"Bad boy." Chen said and clicked his tongue twice. I raise my eyebrows once, agreeing to what he said. But I'll say, Eun is not a bad boy, he's a jerk. Bad boy is a low adjective for jerks.

Soondeok turn around from her husband. Then Eun stand up and walk to her, face now full of guilt for saying that. Eun asked her "You... You're not crying, are you?" He asked.

Then a flying knife came and cut Soondeok's ponytail. Soondeok grab Eun and pin him to the table as of protecting him from danger...

 Soondeok grab Eun and pin him to the table as of protecting him from danger

I gulped, remembering that moment. She's beautiful. She really is. Her hair was touching my cheeks, her body so close to mine, our eyes at each other's. Wow, she's... Uhm, I need to stop this.

She's beautiful.

Sehun reacted an "Woh!" and Chanyeol chuckled. "No wonder he followed her on IG." Chanyeol said with a grin. Then Minseok-hyung, who is beside him, gave Chanyeol a high five.

"She's pretty... Wow." Sehun commented and I look at him boredly. Then Sehun asked. "Mwo? (What?)" I didn't answer, just looking at him, glaring but not with my eyebrows down. I heard Umin-hyung laugh before saying "Someone's jealous here..." He said, his eyes looking up and around like he's finding someone.

I look at him. "Jealous?!" I repeat the word he said, my voice up high. Sehun snorts at my reaction. "Jealousy is deadly." Kai said, with his pointing finger moving side by side. "Jealous? Who's jealous?!" I ask them, my eyes glaring, saying that I am not what they're saying, jealous. They all pointed me, answering my question. My mouth fell open, and they just laughed. "He is jealous." Kyungsoo said easily.

I exhaled a sigh from disbelief. All of them are making fun of me. "You're too obvious hyung." Jongdae told me, putting his arm across my shoulder. He smirks at me. "But I must say... you got one pretty lady there." He adds and wink. The others were laughing. Xiumin nods at Dae's statement.

"She is pretty." Sehun said slowly, and I tilt my head to his direction. I'm glaring at him again. Sehun laughs and says "I'm just making you jealous, and it's working. Hahaha" He told me, laughing. I grit my teeth. "I'm not jealous!" I stated, and move Chen's arm from my shoulder. Minseok-hyung chuckles. "Yeah yeah, you aren't." He said his fake agreement.

"Mark your calendars on Friday!" Kyungsoo said, making the others look at him. I furrowed my brows at his sudden announcement. "Waeyo? What's on Friday?" Lay asked. Good he asked, because I don't know as well. "It's... his..." D.O said between pauses, making our curiosity bigger. "His?" Chanyeol ask Kyungsoo. "Kiss scene." Soo said, smiling a little.

She leaned, putting her fingers on my jaw and even on my blushing ears. My heart beats two times faster as I felt her soft lips laying on mine.

I gulped at the memory, feeling my ears heat up again. If they're going to watch it... then I have to watch my kiss scene too. Oh my god.

A/N
That's a very annoying chap for Baekhyun, aigoo.

I can't upload a chap tommorow, as I would be having my educational trip and I know that I would be coming home late, so I'll see you in the day after tomorrow. Annyeong~

And and and... We reached 1k views!🎊 That's a lot. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH! WOOH!

COMMENT --- VOTE --- FOLLOW