Chapter 11: Date?

Play the video when you saw this sign %%%

A/N
Anyway the day that they've gone to Banpo Bridge is Tuesday, afternoon, so the bridge wouldn't be that crowded. Banpo bridge is so beautiful, jinjja. As always, Enjoy~

Z.Hera's POV
"Let's eat?" He asked, a smile plastered on his face. I smiled back. I look at him as he walk to the back of his car and open its trunk. I furrowed my brows when he pull out something, which I quickly recognize as a picnic blanket. I grinned. "Did you plan this?" I asked. Just why does he have a picnic blanket? He looks at me and just smiled. I was wide eyed by his answer. Why is he smiling? Why- I quickly avoided his gaze and just eye the park.

He closed the trunk and started walking. I look at him. I should follow him, right? He stops his footsteps as I'm just standing here. Without turning he said "Kaja.~" and walk to the grass side of the park. I look at him, and then smiled before following.

He place down the blanket, kneeling to make it flat on the ground. He sat and patted the space next to him. I remove my sneakers before sitting on the blanket. He open the plastic bags and put out a box of chicken. I smiled, happy to see a fried chicken box in front of me.

"Yehey chicken!" I said and was about to get one, when he stopped my hand. I look at him, eyes wide. His hand is holding my hand. He also has his eyes wide... like me. He looks away and said "W-Wait first." He said and let my hand go. I just put my hand back on my lap. My gaze is on the ground, smiling. He stuttered, and I gotta admit, he's cute.

"Aish, That." I heard him muttering. I look at him. "I-I'll just get something." He said and stands, then run to his car.

I look at the box in front of me. I got no time to eat when we're on the set, and now I'm eating lunch at 2pm. I look away, 'cause if I don't, I might eat that in one blow.

I heard footsteps and look at its direction. It's Baekhyun, and he's now holding a pack of plastic cups. He sat, then smiled. "Now!" He said, letting us start. I smiled and saw him took one chicken. "It would be better with beer." He said, eating his chicken. I nodded at what he said. Chicken and beer is life. "It's just that we still have a scene to do." He added.

Yeah, we still have a scene to do. That scene... Our kissing scene. I can't believe I'm eating chicken with the guy that I will kiss without strings attached.

I look at the guy beside me, then to his lips... My eyes went wide by realization on where my eyes are. 'No! Stop this thing Hera!' I confronted myself, looking away from his l-lips. 'What are you thinking Hera?! No, no, no.' I added, shaking my head.

"Oh, Why are you shaking your head? Is there something wrong?" He asked, his chicken in his hands. "Anyo... it's nothing, really." I answered and he nodded. I then took one, too busy that I forgot eating.

---

We finished eating to our heart's content. "Abashtaaa. (Deliciouus.)" I said. Baekhyun smiles, and then stands up. I'm still sitting at the blanket, and resting my full tummy. "Stand up." He said, making me look at him asking why. "Ppalli." He said and put his gaze on the park, smiling.

I smiled and stand up. I wore my shoes as he took the blanket. He was about to fold it, but stop when I reach out for the other end, and helped him. I just gave him a smile, replying to his confused face. (Baekhyun smiles at this, without Hera knowing.)

%%%

3rd Person's POV
They folded the blanket, but when Baekhyun's reaching the hems that Hera is holding, their hands brushed against each other. Baekhyun was frozen from the tiny contact. Hera looks at him, confused at his sudden pause. Baekhyun gulped as he felt Hera's eyes on him. He quickly took the other end of the blanket from Hera and finished folding. He looks at Hera and "I-I'll just put this... b-back." he said and walk to his car, his cheeks are blushing and he's denying to himself that it is.