Chapter 14: Xiumin, Sehun and even you Kyungsoo

Baekhyun's POV
"Stop that. You're being too cute!" I chuckled... Wait. No! Why did I say that? I look at her, who is also looking at me with wide eyes. I gulped. Oh no... Think Byun Baekhyun!

She is still looking at me... 'Would this work? I hope.' I thought to myself as soon as I think of an idea. "D-Don't get me wrong... cute as a ch-child." I told her, sweating. Even though I said that, she looks like she didn't believe what I'm saying, her eyes are still wide. I inhaled before speaking. "You look like, your mom is waking you up for school." I said, and this time, I've done it with confidence, I even chuckled. I really am an actor right now.

I saw her smile, her eyes turning onto crescents and "I know I'm cute!" She said, her hands forming a V shape under her chin. I look at her, shocked that she did that. I just chuckled at her actions. She smiles. "Thank you for the da-.." She cuts herself. 'Date?' This word come to my mind. "the day. Thank you for the day!" She said and open the car door. I smiled. Is she escaping from being embarrassed? Before she stand up, "Kamsamnida... oppa." She said and get out of the car, and gently close the door. She smiled at me through the window, my eyes locked with hers. Although I know she can't see me, as my car's windows are tinted. She wave her hand, saying goodbye, and then she walk to the set. My smile is at my lips again. "Oppa?" I repeat her word, my smile becoming more stupid at every second.

I look at the clock on the car's tablet. It's 5:27pm. "I still have time to wash up." I told myself, and run the car.

---

I opened the door of the dorm. I saw Sehun busy over his phone, Kyungsoo in the kitchen, searching for something, and Xuimin-hyung playing Xbox on the TV. They're the only ones there.

As I open the door, the three look at me. Sehun go back to his business as soon as he recognize it's me who opened the door. Kyungsoo get back to his aswell, still searching something on the kitchen cabinets. While... Xiumin-hyung... hyung is looking at me with an evil smirk... And I know, this is not good.

I walked inside. I'm not curious where the other ones are, this is the normal life here at the dorm. I was about to take the second step on the staircase, when "How's your date?" Xiumin asked. I turn to glare at him. He puts a shock expression on his face, and I know he's acting. "Woh, omo... Don't tell me you didn't use the blanket I put in your car?" He asked then smirked. Yup, the 'day' was planned. I smiled with annoyance. "Don't worry Minseok-hyung. I used it very well." I said, nodding. That's the truth, but I will not say just the truth. "Thanks to you... my car's side mirrors are well cleaned up! Thank you!" I told him, chuckling. You all know that's a lie. I heard Sehun's laughter spilling, as he tries to stop it. I turn around, and quickly climbed up the stairs then headed to my room. 

I opened my bag, and took the script. I then heard a knock on my door. I look at the door's direction. "Who's there?" I asked. "Wanna eat french fries? I cooked it myself." The voice behind the door, which I recognized as Kyungsoo's, answered... French fries?? I immediately opened the door. "Where?" I asked Kyungsoo, he is now walking to the stairs. I just followed and closed the door. I saw Kyungsoo sat beside Sehun. I smiled and go to them... Oh, I'm still holding the script. I put it on the coffee table, and start digging in the plate of fries. "Yah! Slow down Baekhyun-ah!" Kyungsoo warned me, his voice up-high, not even calling me hyung.

"What's this?" Sehun asked, curious. I look at what he was asking... T-The script! No, no, no. "Yah! Give me that!" I commanded. Because of my reaction, Minseok-hyung and even Kyungsoo look at the paper. "Kiss.. Kissing scene?" Sehun's words, and then he laughs like there's no tommorow. Xiumin-hyung looks at me. "Wah, daebak... Baekhyun-ah, you're gonna kiss Hera-ssi? Heol..." Hyung teased. "Aish!!!" I exclaimed. I was shock when Kyungsoo patted my shoulders, and give a nod saying good luck. "What? You too??" I can't believe that even him will be joining.

The three of them are busy reading the script. They don't pay any attention at any word I say. I sighed and just eat the fries. "Do you not like it?" Xiumin said. I furrowed my brows at what he's saying, he's still looking at the script. Sehun is holding his laughter, Kyungsoo as well. 'What are these guys planning?' I know they're planning something...

"That's strange." Xuimin-hyung said. "They say all pretty girls like it." He added... Is he acting what's on the script? Oh my. I'm watching them while still eating the fries that's left. Sehun looks at Xiumin. I'm starting to have goosebumps, really. Xiumin then look back at Sehun and say "I'm not saying that you're pretty. It's just that... lately... you d-don't look so bad." Hyung said. He is acting! Kyungsoo has his cheeks blowed up, as he is stopping his laughter from going out. "I have some eye issues." Xiumin-hyung continued. Sehun holds Xiumin's jawline, and leaned to Xiumin-hyung. My eyes are wide and my mouth's open. 'Is this how it would be done?' I thought and gulped. Sehun stopped leaning, and the two of them look at me. Sehun's eyebrows are going up and down, while Xiumin is smirking.

Kyungsoo freed his laughter, he pats his thighs as he laugh when the two actors are finished. "That's how it would be done." Sehun said, answering my question that I didn't even ask. Xiumin laughed after. "Aish!!! Give me that!" I said and took the script from Sehun's hands. Sehun laughed as well, and gave Xiumin a high-five. "Let's invite all of the members to watch that episode." Xiumin said, and the two nodded. I look at them with disbelief and just sighed. "Anyway, when will that episode be?" Kyungsoo asked. I just can't believe that even Kyungsoo is joining these jerks. "Why will I tell you?" I said, annoyed. Kyungsoo gave me his gaze, his furious gaze.

I look at him... frightened. I gulped, accepting my loss, before saying "F-Friday." I answered, he smiled. While Xiumin and Sehun are still laughing. "It's wednesday, so we'll wait three nights." Xiumin said. "Aish... I'll go." I hissed, and walk to my room to get my things, before going outside, as it's getting close to 6pm.

A/N
Hello reader-nims! Hope you like this chap. Yup! Baekhyun is being teased by his co-members. LOL. I got nothing to say as I am sleepy already. Annyeong!

COMMENT --- VOTE --- FOLLOW