Chapter 53: Encounter

Z.Hera's POV
"Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
Na mulleo seoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla~" Jang Hal sings 'Growl' of EXO.  I'm laughing at her because she's dancing and she's not that good, but her voice is nice though.

"E.X.O.
tto dareun lalalala bolsera
lalalalalala yeojura~" Nice rap. Even though the lyrics is already on the screen, she created her own version. I'm laughing at what she's doing.

"pumsogen *gasps* budeu *gasps* ropge nareul ango *gasps*" She ended up breathless.

"I told you not to dance, you little monkey." I commented. She glared at me, and stops singing, and just sat beside me, still panting. "Aigoo~ That was tiring. *pants* Your turn." She said and grab a beer and pour it on her glass. I drink the liqour that's left on my glass. "Let's rock this." I said before standing up. I have already picked a song while she's singing earlier. I pressed the numbers on the remote and before I press play I gave the other mic to Jang Hal. "Mwoya? (What's this?)" She asked, and instead of answering I pressed play.

The title appeared on the screen 'Monday thru Sunday by Suho (not Junmyeon) feat. IU'

"Wohh... I like this one." Jang Hal said before standing up aswell.

"wollyoil~" We both sang. We sang this song from the day it was published, so we already know what line we'll be singing. 

"hwayoil
suyoil
mogyoil~" We both sang again.

"geumyoil" This time it's just her as I'll be the one rapping.

"jigeumi biteu cheoreom teojil deuthan simjang sori [Janghal: toyoil~] nae ireun gidaryeo-on neowa naui holli de-i~ (and so on)"

Baekhyun's POV
We (Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Jongin) rode Jongin's car. Kai sat at the driver seat, with Kyungsoo on the Shotgun seat, while I sat on the passenger's seat. "Why are you here?" D.O asked in a bored tone. I rolled my eyes, then we heard our phones' notification sound. "It must be our GC.(Group chat)" Kai said. We checked our phones, and yes it is.

Suho-hyung sent the location, with the caption "I've already told our manager about this, and he agreed, but we must be careful if we want to move freely." and another message from Suho-hyung came. "We'll take road A." (Okay I don't know what to call the roads.) "What road will we take?" I asked my team, then we heard another notification from the GC. The message is from Minseok-hyung. "We'll take B."

"C it is." Kai said, while moving the car. "Set your phones on silent." I said. D.O looked at me, while Kai's still facing the road. I smiled at Kyungsoo, as he obliged what I said. Kai throw me his phone, telling me to silent his. "Aigoo~" I said, but still do it in his phone. Time for spams!

EXO's GC:
Baek: 👍
Baek: 👍
Baek: 👍    
Baek: 👍
Baek: 👍  
Baek: 👍  
Sehun: STOP SPAMMING!
Baek: 👍
Baek: 👍
Baek: 👍
[Sehun kicked you out of the group]

"Yah! I'm going to kill him!" I said. "Aish! Bastard!" I cursed. *Ting* It's like a lightbulb had been turned on beside my head. I smiled evily. Kai's phone is still  beside me hehe.

EXO's GC:
Chen: Hahaha Poor Baek😂
Sehun:😂😂
Chanyeol: I'm so excited!!!
Sehun: He's singing already.
Lay:😂Me too
[Kai added Baekhyun to the Group Chat]
Sehun: What was that?!
Kai: 😉
Chen: 😱 He used an emoji!
Chanyeol: 😱
Lay: What's with using emojis?
Chen: He never used emojis hyung.
Kai: Bye!
Sehun: He used Kai's phone😴
Baekhyun: 😀😂😂