Chapter 66: Toothbrush, Festivals, & Hoodies

FROAD TRIP I

Baekhyun's POV
"Where do you want to eat?" I asked Hera. She puts her bare feet on the seat and lay her head on it, before answering "Drive-through, that would be the safest way for us to eat outside." She said. I nodded and drive to the nearest food-chain with a drive-through.

---

I drank my coke from Mcdonalds. (Meaning, they have ordered already) "Let's go to your dorm for awhile." Hera said, tugging my coat. Why do we need to go to the dorm? I glared at her. "Why?" I asked with a stern tone. She looks at me, and I saw how a smile climbed up her face. She hide that smile with her right hand. I smiled seeing that natural habit of her's and look at the way I'm driving.

We ate our breakfast here in the car, at the parking lot of the foodchain. Also, I'm bringing Suho-hyung's car again. He knows, alright? It's tinted, so no problem. "You... you are really a jealous baby." I heard her say. I look at her, who's sitting crisscrossed on her seat. I look at the road. "No. We're not going to the dorm. What are you going to do there?" I asked and look at her. "Those boys are flirty, so" I said and shook my head.

I look at the road again. She chuckled. "Okay, okay. Aigoo.." She said and continued. "It's just that... I want to brush my teeth so badly. I haven't brushed since I woke up. Just why were you rushing? Aigoo" She said. 'If she only knows why.' I stopped myself from laughing. She sighed. "Yah. Let's stop at your dorm for awhile. Your dorm is close here, isn't it?" She persuaded.

I glared at her. "No." I said and look at the road again. Sehun is the closest to Hera in exo, except for me ofcourse. Maybe because they're close in age. Yixing-hyung is also close to Hera, as both of them speaks Chinese. When the two of them had a conversation in Chinese, it's like there's no people around them and I hate it. Speaking of Lay-hyung, he's on China today as of a drama of him. I miss hyung. Also, there is no member that's not close to Hera. Junmyeon-hyung and Jongdae are the ones that Hera isn't really close, but Hera can be good friends with anyone in no time, Jongdae's humor and Junmyeon-hyung's corny jokes will just make Hera laugh and I hate that. So no.

"You also haven't brushed your teeth yet... Heol, how can you live?" She asked. I look at her and she smiled like she knows I'm going to do what she's saying. I chuckled. "We're not going there." I replied and put my focus on driving. "Aish.." She hissed, accepting her loss. I chuckled.

---

I opened her door. We currently have the car parked at a gasoline station. "What did you bought?" She asked with furrowed brows, as I just came out from the convenience store here at the gasoline station. I smiled and raise the see-through plastic bag. "Toothbrushes" I answered and saw her throwing me a confused look. I clicked the lock-button of the car key. She gets out of the car and closed her door. "And where would we brush?" She asked and laid her back on the car. We're still wearing our disguise.

I look at the comfort room I saw earlier and I know she'll look at where I'm looking at. I look at her who just gave me a 'Really?' look. "Kaja." I said and walk to the said room.

>>>
I gestured my head saying for her to come inside the one-room comfort room. "Michyeosseo? (Are you crazy?)" She asked. I smiled through my nosemask. "It's not like we're going to do something." I teased and chuckled. She shook her head and finally went inside. She then, removed her facemask. I look at the mirror and gulped. Did she just removed her mask in a teasing matter, or I just found it like that? I breathe. I'm just torturing myself, aren't I? "Should I close the door?" She asked that made me look at her. My heart beats faster, when I saw her smirk. I grin, trying to hide my nervousness. "W- what's with that smirk?" I said and chuckled, before tilting my head to the sink and mirror's direction. I hope I didn't chuckled an awkward one.