Chapter 10: Stupid Heart

Baekhyun's POV
The director chuckled and answered "It's your kiss scene." What? What kiss scene? My eyes went wide. What kiss scene? "Kiss scene?" I asked, but no one heard it as I said that under my breath.

Kiss scene... I look at Hera. Her? The director passed us by, he tapped my shoulder, making me pass my gaze to him. I heard "I told you I'll help you." He said, reminding me what he said earlier, then he chuckled. Helped?

I looked at Hera again.... and unconsciously smiled. She look at me, our eyes got contact. It's too perfect... What? What's happening to me?

She's still looking at me... and that's what matters. "Baek and Hera!" The director. We heard the driector calling us. She looks at director-nim's direction. What just happened?.. I'm crazy! Why am I talking to myself?? She then look at me, and I felt my heart skip a beat. She quickly broke our contact and walk to the director. I was just looking at her back... and smiled when I saw her almost trip, and walk faster after. I grinned and followed.

"Okay, so shall we start?" The director asked the two of us, smirking. I gulped. Do we really have a kiss scene? Why do I don't know?? Life is so unfair. Then the director took out papers from the folder he's holding. Script? I furrowed my brows. He looks at us. "Baekhyun-ssi, why are your shoulders so tensed?" He asked, making me look at him with wide eyes. He chuckled and gave us the sheets of papers. "This is the script. Practice and I'll see you in six." He said, looking at me and Hera. We nodded, although I'm so nervous.

He turns around and clapped, gathering the attention of all the staffs. "Break! We ended all of the morning scenes; We'll shoot the night scenes at six. Good job everyone! I'll see you in six, okay?" He shouted for everyone to hear. He looks at us, and pointed us. "Especially the two of you." He said, that only the three of us would hear. Hera and I nodded again. The director then walk to the camera team, gonna get back to his job.

I saw Hera look at me, so I look at her. She bowed and walk to her dressing room. I'm still her sunbae, so... but it would really be better if she'll act comfortable around me. Don't get me wrong, comfortable as friends, okay? She has the same character as me, bubbly, so it would be nice to be her friend. I sighed and walk to my dressing room.

After changing, my stomach... growls. I put my hand on it. I haven't ate lunch yet, and it's 1pm already. After all that acting, now's the time I can eat.

I walked out of my dressing room... I'm starving, and I know a person who sure is too as she has the same schedule as me. I look at the people at the set, finding someone. Until I saw the person I was looking for.

I'm sure she's hungry. I smiled, seeing her wear black from head to toe... like me. What a coincidence.

I walked to her and when I reached her, I gently grab her shoulder. "Soondeok-ah." I called her, she turn around to me. She furrowed her brows, and her head was tilting alittle. "Soondeok? Guess you practice too much." She said and chuckled. I rubbed my nape as I realized I just call her by her drama name... and because I remember what I've been doing on IG yesterday. "Oh... It's because the director told me to get used to it, because I always call you Hera when we're filming." I honestly said and end it with a smile.

I just changed the topic. Chuckling,  "Are you copying me?" I asked and tugged the cloth in front of my chest. I heard her chuckle. "If anyone's copying, it's you." She said, and I chuckled while she blocked her mouth with her hand as she laugh. I smiled at her and clenched my fist, boosting my courage and said "Uhmm... Anyway, where would you take the break?" I asked. She furrowed her brows again. "Somewhere to have lunch. Waeyo?" She answered. "Perfect! So let's go?" I invited, and her face just became more confused. I just smiled at her, a smile I can't seem to fight. "To where?" She asked. My smiled turned into a smirk. "I'll take that as a yes." I answered and grab her wrist, and walk with her with her wrist in my hand. She didn't pull it though, and I smiled as I notice that, although my cheeks are slightly burning.