Chapter 1: Confusion and Coffee

A/N
Before we start, I want you to know that;

Parentheses with underlined words are short author notes, more like author's expression. It's short so don't worry. (Example)

Words in parentheses are things that the Person in POV didn't notice. It can also be the meaning of a word used. (Example)

Others are explained throughout the chapter and the following chaps.

Curse words are also in the book.

~

Z.Hera's POV
But I'm too young and I didn't imagine that... that would be the type of my first kiss. No... Then director-nim that had just announced the death of me, asked again. "So what do you say Hera?" I look at him, still not believing this is happening. "W-What?" I said, lost in thoughts. I heard him sigh before clearing his throat, and said "I know this is hard for you, but we both know this is already written in our contract." He said to me.

I'm so excited that time signing the contract. I didn't even read it. I freaking regret that I didn't read our contract. But what can I do? It's the only way to continue and save my career. "Silence means yes." I heard him muttering to himself. "Okay, then get ready for tomorrow's shooting. Fighting!" He said with a chuckle. He even clenched his fist in front of me while saying fighting. I sighed as he leave me here in my dressing room.

I just facepalm myself. "Ottoke??" I said and repeatedly bumped myself with my palm. I then heard a knock from my door. God, please tell me that's my service to you... or is it Satan? I sighed out of frustration. The door then opened, and it is Satan, my manager, Ji Jang Hal. (OC)

"Why?" I asked her like I was suffering, and I AM. "Hera, I heard about this little thing about your scene." My eyes widen up when I heard her. Her tone is enough to tell me she's teasing me. She's my bestfriend so we're used talking like this. She giggled. "Is it true??" She continues, her tone got excited this time. I turned around, facing her and I don't know what to do. It's not like I can do something. I just close my eyes with such disappointment. I heard her giggling. "Ayieeeee!~ ... Omo! Wouldn't this be you first k--" I quickly cut her off. "Aish. You're loud. What if somebody hears you?" I said with an 'Urgh' Face.

She pushes my hand away her mouth As normal, she didn't listen. "Omo Hera! Your first kiss will be with Baekhyun-oppa!!" She continued. I don't know what to say, and it's true that it would be my first kiss. I already felt the heat climbing up my cheeks. "Hera, you're blushing!" She said... She grinned. "Don't tell me you're liking these." She said laughingly, with her arms crossed over her chest. "No I don't!" I denied, my voice loud at her statement. I'm not liking these. Why would I?

I'm blushing 'cause of embarrassment. She chuckled. "Daebak Hera! I can't wait to watch the Mwa mwa scene'" She said and chuckled, teasing me again. "Get out! Get out!" I push her away, she didn't fight though. I opened the door and she left on her own while laughing. I then lock myself in my dressing room.

Sighing, I sat on the chair and saw my reflection in the mirror. I put my hands on my hair and ruffled it. "This is so not good." With that I lay my head on the makeup vanity table in front of me... He's gonna kiss me. I'm gonna have my first kiss. This is killing me!!!

But... it would be good to finally experience a kiss. What? I sat up, mouth agape. "No. What am I thinking?" I murmured to myself, hands on my face, feeling the now slight blush on my cheeks.

I look at the door when I heard a knock on it. I inhaled and exhaled, inhaled and exhaled. I should relax. This is my job, no strings attached. Why would I get nervous when it's just a simple kiss scene?

It didn't open, so I guess it's not Manager Ji. I sighed from nervousness. I walk to the door and open it. Baekhyun...

He's holding two paper cups of coffee in his hands with his normal cute smile. It's him, the boy I'm going to kiss, Byun Baekhyun. Out of my mind, I shut the door, making a loud thug... Oh no, why did I do that?

I don't know! I'm going nuts. "Gwaenchan-ah? (You okay?)" He asked through the door, and somehow I can sense him silently telling that I'm an alien. But who won't? I just shut the door without any reason. And I shut Byun Baekhyun!.. This is so bad, this is soooooo bad.

Baekhyun's POV
With furrowed brows. "Is this girl crazy?" I whispered to myself, then heard a laugh from the director. "First kiss!" He said before chuckling, but I think he's not talking to me... Is he?

The door opened. I look at her with furrowed brows. "Waeyo? (Why?)" She asked me, and she now has that gentle smile like she didn't shut the door in front of me. I silently sighed and muttered "Shouldn't I be the one asking that? " I asked her, but I'm the only one who heard that. "What?" I heard her. I just smiled, shrugging it off. "Anyo. (Nothing.) I was just about to give you this cup, but you suddenly shut the door in front of my face." I said, sarcasm in my voice, and extend the coffee to her. This girl is really weird sometimes, I'm telling you that... but it comes out nice. Not weird as weird. Uhmm, fluffy weird, I don't know. But it really is nice.

I look at her, and seeing her face, I furrowed my brows. Why is her face so red? Is she sick? Why does her cheeks looks like ripe tomatoes? "Sorry about that. Uhm... Thank you." I heard her say. I smiled and shrug my shoulders. "No thanks." I reply to her, and heard her manager. "Thank you for these oppa." She said and chuckled.

Hera smiled at Manager Ji's direction, but I can see it's from annoyance. Then I heard her manager's chuckle. What are they doing? Telepathy? Then Hera took the cup on my hand... but she grabbed my cup that my lips already touched, and then she drunk it. My eyes widened and my adam's apple bobbed as I gulp. I-Indirect kiss...

'Stop being childish Byun Baekhyun. What's so wrong with drinking on the same cup?' I thought to myself, tryna make myself relax... but hearing the sound she made after drinking a sip from the hot coffee, made me gulp. She suddenly smile at me sweetly, 'Am I in heaven now?' These words came to my mind as I see her smile like that. Wait, did I just... I didn't told her pretty. Heaven and beautiful are different.

Heaven is beautiful.

What?

But the two's different. Aish, Forget it.

A hand that's waving so close to my eyes and her voice calling my name brought me back to Earth. "Baekhyun-ssi? Are you alright?" Her voice. "Huh? What?.. Yeah! Yes! Uhmm..." I said. I space out. Why did I space out? (Heaven and Beautiful😊)

"Hera kaja. (Hera let's go.) It's getting late." I heard Manager Ji calling her. Hera nodded to her before bowing at me, saying farewell, and closed her dressing room's door. She then pass me by and I turn around, seeing her retreating back. A smile that came out of nowhere sketched on my lips.

A/N
I hope you guys liked the first chapter. <3

VOTE --- COMMENT --- FOLLOW