Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
5- unexpected
6- Trouble just seems to find me
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
9- proven wrong
10- not the jock
11- hunting unicorns
12- its called Sarcasm
13- dodge ball with the asshole
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
18- It went out with a bang
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
23- sexy ice-cream uniform
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

24- time to get even, Asha's way

1.8K 66 8
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

chapter 24- time to get even, Asha's way

-One month later-

I’ve been spending the past month training and doing nothing else but that. My life schedule has been eat, sleep, train, repeat. I must admit not having Kolton around is sad but once this revenge is over I will be back with everyone.

I have Mike’s address for his Sydney home and now I’m waiting for him to come back from a fight somewhere in America. He tends to move around a lot so he has houses all around the place which is a rather smart move in case the cops find one that has all his ‘work tools’ in it.

Me on the other hand, I’ve done a lot of fighting in shady areas – like usual- and am getting all my knives ready for action. He has done too many unforgivable things not just to me but to many others and his gang must come to a stop. That’s why I’m waiting out here; in front of his house, when it’s dark, just to surprise him, seeing as he surprised me when he killed my friend and took his knife as well as made me think he killed my dad. I thought a surprise would be a nice gift to him.

I was in my black rebel jumper with my favourite pair of ripped denim jeans and a pair of studded sneakers/converse things. I don’t know what they are called, you would have to ask Scar seeing as she bought them for me.

I was just quietly sitting outside his house then as it hit 11:30, I heard his car door open, some words of thanks exchanged and then the car door close. I stayed in my seat by the front door till he walked up to the door and I knew how much it would frighten him to see me just sitting here. I don’t know Mike very well but for one thing I know he likes to be prepared and 2 steps ahead of his enemy’s so that he can’t lose in theory. Me showing up here now gives me the upper hand and will leave him furious as he can’t go and get his gang to help. Now with me here, I have a month’s training and my knives with me whereas he is tired from the fight and then flight back.

“Miss me much?” I asked abruptly stopping him from opening the door to his house.

“Well I didn’t expect to see you around here so soon” He said with a straight face, masking the surprise. I knew he would show no emotions otherwise I would have even more hold over him and he does already not like this. I have strength right now and he has almost none which is probably pissing him off.

“I didn’t expect to see you living so long but accidents happen” I grinned smugly fingering my trailing point curved blade which is best for slicing or slashing. I knew that he realised what it was when the key started rattling in the hole faster. “I wonder what this would feel like if it sliced right here.” I said and held the knife right on his neck remembering when he held me at knife point. I had to stay cool doing this and not go too overboard or else the cops would find me faster than an ant finds food.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you Asha” He threatened with an intense gaze on the knife that was slowly piercing his skin as I slid it against his neck.

“Well I would like to have some fun first, you know I never back away from a party early” I laughed and withdrew the knife from his throat to only inspect it a moment later. Just knowing that I had him right where I wanted him gave me a huge advantage and I wasn’t going to take it for granted but I was sure going to have fun doing so.

“If you dare hurt me Asha, I swear to god-” I cut off his angry rant and bulshi*t  excuses because I for one was not in the mood for pathetic reasons as to how I would get hurt if I hurt him.

“You’re an atheist dumbass so quit making excuses and fight me like a man” I sneered. Yeah, I’ll admit that I was harsh and probably shouldn’t have done that because now I’ve for sure made him angry which gives me a smaller change of survival. Yeah sure I have the art of surprise and weapons with me but if I manage to make him angry enough, he will become blinded with anger and nothing will stop him. When I say nothing I mean nothing, I saw him fight one guy and he got so pissed off that he killed him by snapping his head off just like you snap spaghetti but that’s not all, he did it with a deep stab wound right next to his heart. If the poor bugger got better aiming, then the big buffoon wouldn’t still be alive.

At least I know the enemy and seem to have advantage of him right now which is good. Well at least I thought so until he turned around and came at me with a knife similar to the pocket knife from Nate. At a closer look I realised it was Nate’s and Mike seemed to realise what I was looking at.

“It’s a pretty nice knife.” He smirked and ran a finger against the blade of the knife then continued to stare at it in an awestruck look. “Works great too” at his own words he looked up at my with a rather evil look in his eyes. I knew that he had already used it on someone and was now planning to kill me with my dead best friend’s knife because it would be rather sad. Imagine the story, fifteen year old girl killed by her dead best friend’s knife because she was too weak to kill the asshole first. Yeah, I’m not letting that happen and anyways, I still have to get back to Kolton.

“You won’t be trying it on me anytime soon” I scoffed and he looked at me with an amused but frustrated look “Well you won’t be seeing me dead anyways” I smiled a sarcastic smile but dropped it to a flat look because who would even like smiling that long at someone they hate? Not me for sure.

“Why? Are you planning to see Kolton anytime soon?” He laughed and shook his dead. “Dirty bugger stole my BMW and that model isn’t even meant to be coming out till next year.” He clenched his jaw and started to breathe heavily “Not to mention he’s a rude little brat just like you, oh and congrats on turning him down he really would of cramped your style” At that comment he snickered a little bit but was still furious at the actions we have done to stop him from getting everything he wanted.

“How did you know he asked me out in the first place” I asked with scrunched eyebrows. If he knew about us he would have to of seen us in our place. He knows we’re friends and all but anything more he would have to of seen inside my place.

“You really are slow aren’t you” He shook his head disapprovingly and sighed but it only caused me to become more impatient.

“What am I missing here?” I questioned exasperatedly when he stood there smugly knowing he had all the power over me knowing or not knowing.

“He’s my son, dimwit” He answered lackadaisically.

“H-he’s your son” I stammered. This was so surreal. It was like the time I realised dad was alive except I was feeling anger towards Kolton for not telling me. Knowing dad is alive after all this time is a great thing but finding out the person you like is the son of your most hated enemy and vice versa, it’s a rather stressful and blood-boiling thing. “He can’t be” I was at loss for words and I couldn’t think of proper sentences to ask or how to fight properly If he did come and decide to attack at the present moment.

“He has the same hair as me, similar features that are crossed with his mothers and sometimes his attitude can turn somewhat like mine. If he had decided to actually stay with me when I offered, he would already be leader of the gang seeing as he’s getting good at fighting. Well its really all thanks to your help” I knew the smug bastard knew he now had the upper hand and it was killing me, inside and out.

I was beyond mad or even furious, I wanted to get all my pent out anger out on him and Kolton. For all I know, Kolton is still on his side and this has been a whole act. Well of course it has because who could actually manage to steal a car from him, win in a fight with him and stay around him occasionally without being killed or severely injured? I knew I should never of trusted him because he seemed to hate me at first but when he found out about me he started to try to get to know me and I fell for the whole goddamned act. Stupid no good piece of-

“Can you hurry up because once I’ve finished with you, I’m going to go get my car back as well as finish off your dad” He swung the small silver blade around his fingers in a skilful manor while grinning then before I knew it he came at me with the knife aimed for my heart.

Bit*h ain’t going to kill me today. I’m going to go and get answers from him before I die and I will possibly even put Kolton in the hospital for not telling me this because now I’m not getting revenge on my arch nemesis but I’m getting revenge on Kolton’s dad, my possible boyfriends dad. Why does he have to have so many secrets? I know I’m hiding mine about being the Black Dragon but it doesn’t affect me, he only idolises me without knowing but Kolton didn’t tell me that the person I want to kill is his father.

If it were reversed roles and he had to kill my mother, I actually wouldn’t mind too much because it’s Kolton over the woman who ruined my life but she’s still my mother and no matter what, we are related by blood, I’m legitimately her flesh and blood.

“I haven’t spent a whole month training for you to pull his knife out on me!” I yelled at him then charged towards him and knocked the knife out of his hand only for it to fall down to the ground with a clatter. Time seemed to go that little bit slower in the moment.

He looked down to the knife then to me then back to Nate’s knife. He was disarmed and it was too easy to realise. I don’t know if he realised he was giving it away and was trying to get me to calm down so he could strike or if he really was as scared as a methyphobic being stuck in a typical teenage party.

The look he had in his eyes after about five seconds showed me that he knew what he was doing and he wasn’t going to let a petty thing like losing a blade do anything to stop him from reaching his goal. “I’ve always wanted to be able to kill you” He stood up straight so he was towering over me with an extra 9 inches on his side. I was pretty sure that it was meant to frighten me but it wasn’t working “And now that I have the chance, I’m going to do it well” the little grin on his face slowly grew as he was planning out his next move but I decided it was time to interfere and get the show on the road.

“I don’t know if it was just me or did you look like you were about to sh*t your pants about five seconds ago?” I asked mockingly with a light laugh on the end. I moved around so that if worse came to worse, I would have Nate’s knife behind me for quick access.

“Silly little girl thinks that distancing me from the insignificant little blade will help her win” He cackled evilly and then lent in for a hard blow to the cheek which I dodged rather easily. If he was going to be this unfocused, then I was going to win for sure.

“Silly old man can’t punch properly” I pouted mockingly at him and missed another punch that was aimed at the stomach. I knew I was making him mad and at that moment I didn’t care because I was out for revenge and I wasn’t going to stop till justice was served on a nice golden platter.

“You can be rude about my age but you can’t ever say bad things about my fighting skills” He seethed. He was starting to lose his temper and this wasn’t going to do him much good because it shows down his fighting. Sure his blinded rage attacks can kill people almost instantly but if he gets pissed because of an insult and I have a weapon that could kill him then his going to have a pretty fast death.

“You should never have even messed with my life in the first place so now we’re even” I smiled sweetly and that’s when it began…

He threw the first punch at my face but I ducked and he punched the wall which ended up not so well for his hand seeing as it was a brick house. “Oh the bit*h is so going to get it” He muttered before his arms started swinging in all different directions that I could barely register. It was at my head then but my stomach and next thing you know he’s kicking me in the side.

He managed to get me somewhat bruised but nothing I couldn’t handle so I decided to try and restrain him to be able to win the seemingly impossible fight against him.

His left hand came down in front of my cheek but I caught it with my left hand then I twisted his arm behind his back and kicked his leg so he came crashing down onto the porch. With a heavy sounding bang, he fell to the ground and groaned in pain from the contact of his head hitting the tiled front.

His quick thinking caused him to reach out and grab my ankle so then I fell to the ground, but I twisted myself so I landed in a push up position and then I rolled over to hold him down with his hands behind his back.

Now that he had had time to recover, he gave a forceful yank at the hold I had him in which enabled him to twist us around so that his knee was holding me boob way down. I must say it rather hurt on the tiles but I couldn’t tell him that because that shows weakness but that made realise that we aren’t in an alley and I can hit any body part I can. He pinned me down so my boobs hurt, why not kick him in the nuts?

Using the tactic dad taught me many years ago, I fought my way out of his hold and got back up so I was now standing with him. With an immense kick in his precious area, He collapsed to the ground. “We’re not in the alley anymore sweetheart” I stated and he just looked blankly back up at me.

“The gang is going to have a great time messing with you later” He laughed and attempted to stand up but groaned and tried to reach for the blade that was lying on the ground next to him. I quickly moved over to stand on it so he couldn’t reach it in time which now gave me an almost a hundred percent chance of winning.

I slowly moved the blade back with my foot and saw all chances of hope wash from within his eyes. “I would be lying if I said this won’t hurt” I said in anticipation but he wasn’t enjoying this nearly as much as I was. He was dying where as I got to see the man who tormented my dreams, dead.

As I plunged the needle point blade into his heart- the place where it would kill him the fastest because I’m not a complete psychopath- he laughed and said “have fun running my gang sweetie” and just like that he died with a smug smirk on his stupid face.

Great, now I’ve killed my possible boyfriend’s dad and have taken over a gang, something I never wanted in the first place. Well this is something you don’t do every day, partly because taking over a gang takes a while and no one’s going to have a new boyfriend every day for the rest of their life.

But just like that I walked away from the crime scene with the blade and threw a match into the house so that no traces would be found. You want to know what it hit before it caused the fire? Well don’t ask me because I don’t care. I’m Asha Black, the girl you never mess with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was really intense to write but i hope you guys liked it because i have spend so long on this and some parts have been to the point where I didn't like it so I changed it completely.

Next chapter I will post the challenge as I only have 20 reads to go :)

now here comes the sad part that I really wish wasn't true. This book will soon be comming to an end. I'm not sure how long but its going to be soon although now she has to deal with the gang so there will be more cute Kasha moments to come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
154K 4.1K 32
Girl is abused, right? Wrong! Boy saves girl, right? Wrong! Boy is the boss, right? Wrong! Boy owns the Mafia, right? WRONG! Not this story. This is...
866K 22K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
761K 17.4K 48
MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and longing. The annual ball has finally come...