YOU ARE MINE

By Blackenflames

A/N 2023: currently updating but warning to new readers !! I wrote this story in 2014. I was in middle school... More

YOU ARE MINE
You don't know what you started...again
No lunch for me :*(
Luna?
When wolves turn sucidal
I hate onions
The Unknown Number
So I had to help a freshman with a nervous break down
Dr. Suess isn't a rapper.
what the hell did i get myself into
ha and I thought my day couldn't get worse!
Not how I wanted to start my morning.
~That was then and this is now!
~Dear God my Mate is an Idiot
I'm NOT yours!
~Turkey sandwich with Jelly??
Sweet Revenge
Food solves all problems
Weakness was never my cup of tea...
Antonio + Tamales =?
♢Sugar and Spice
How bad was I? scale 1-10
this isnt some kind of werewolf club!
So you're my slave?
The broom is the worst enemey
Dog training
This isn't going to end well for me is it, God?
Someone stole my snickers bar best believe I'm raising hell
Let's have a chat
The ritual

I think I'm starting to hate werewolves...

81.6K 3K 375
By Blackenflames

A/N HI guys so were nearly to 100,000 reads? 0.0 I am amazed. So I tried to make this chapter a bit longer. I hope you all enjoy.

Sammy's P.O.V

I don't know if anyone has ever felt having two emotions clashing together into one. Fear and Anger is mine. I can't describe how I feel at this point; its like a pot filled with bits of everything. The majority of the ingredients is confusion, I guess. What he told me was spot on but it's not something that has sunk in. 'Mate' what does that have to do with me? I never asked for this? Better yet I never asked for him. And it was pretty obvious he never wanted this either. So why was he forcing himself to be with me when its clear as day that we can't even stand each other. Cliche' as it is to think I was more like fire and he's more like ice? Fire and Ice? They don't fit together. And no I'm not going to think positively that opposites attract.

Clenching my pencil tightly as I scribbled on my notebook frustrated with my life. I didn't want to come back to class but Josh insisted. And I didn't want to agree with him but the fear of my mom knowing I ditched class continued gnawing in my thoughts. I can't seem to understand how teens now a days aren't scared of their mom. From what I remembered that women brought me to life and she can't take me out. Not my words hers.

It wasn't until the bell rang that I noticed that it was already 3:00. School is over and I can finally go home. The need for my bed was making me home sick. Curled in my bed eating cookies and milk was sounding more like paradise than anything. Crunching all my homework and textbooks in my black back pack took so much work that i can feel my face becoming red.

"Stupid back backpack" I groaned zipping it up to the end. Once I lifted it up, I knew gravity was going to be my enemy. It was one of those days when all the teachers gang up on me handing out out tests and assignments due on the same day next week. Hunched over like the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame, I was the last person out of the classroom. Stepping out the door, my body was pulled to the side. Nearly falling, my face planted on someones chest. Once those weird tingles were sparking inside me, I knew who it was.

"Ready to go." Josh said not really making it question more of statement instead. Behind him was his group of friends or should I say pack? Compare to the rest of his pack he was much taller and broader except for the one on the left. He was the guy that was trying to jump me when I came from the principal's office. Between them two, they were practically the same height.

"No" I said bluntly turning the other way but was pulled back. Smacking his hand away, I can hear his group smothering a growl. Couldn't they at least act normal?

"I'm finding a ride somewhere else" I stated. In the distance I could see Antonio coming out from his class. My heart nearly leaped with joy-"ANTON-SHMF" Covering my mouth with his large hands and his other free arm locked around my waist, I was pulled away. Caring me in his arms, they took the back way of the school . I looked as if I was being taken away from a secret agency. Despite me kicking and screaming, no one was there to witness me leave. This school seriously needs better security!!!

"Sammy just shut up" Josh grunted which earned him kick to his abdominal, nearly close to his crotch. Lucky for him he was able to dodge by a mere inch. Pushed inside his car once again, he pulled the lever to drive.

"You're taking me home right?" I said once the car began to move. He swerved his car to the opposite direction from my house.

"Wrong" He smirked. I can feel my fist itching to punch him square in the face, but since he is in control of the wheel, i didn't want to risk my life as well. I watched and seen too many car crashes for me to do anything stupid to the driver.

"So where are you taking me!" I shouted. He winced a bit from my voice and then muttered something under his breath. His voice was too low to make out.

"Josh i'm talking to you!"

"I heard you! And I don't have to tell you anything. You're my mate and I tell you what to do. SO shut-up and quite being loud!" He barked. Did he tell me to shut-up? An image of Jennifer popped to my head and I felt myself cringe with disgust. I wont..I wont end up like her. I'M NOT HER!

"So you hate it when I'm loud." I thought. Reaching for the stereo, I turned the music on blast. I quickly figured that werewolves had a low tolerance for loud things. He growled his canine teeth almost showing. He immediately parked the car to the side snapping the radio off.

"Don't... you ever... do that again" he sneered.

"No." I declared standing my ground. I won't be treated this way. I don't care if he is a werewolf. I may be human but I'd be damned ending up his little bitch.

"Take me home now! Or it's going to be one heck of a long ride" I promised. As soon as I said that, his body tensed up. I had to keep reminding myself, he couldn't hurt me but doubts were taking over. I squirmed further to the back of my chair but it was too late. He attacked. My mouth was being invaded by his. Grabbing hold of his jaw, I tried pushing him away. The tingles that I thought were just weird sensation formed into sparks. When this happened, I freaked out. I was hoping the kiss would be horrible and taste like feet. I was praying it would be like kissing a dog and later I could complain how it was the worst thing on earth.

Unfortunately it wasn't. It took all my willpower and sanity not to kiss back. I had to keep replaying over and over that he's worst thing on the face of the planet. Remembering that I wasn't like Jennifer who would do anything he wanted. He finally pulled back realizing I wasn't going to kiss him.

"Kiss me" He demanded his eyes glowing gold. I shook my head attempting to move my head farther from him. When he knew I wasn't going to obliged, he smirked.

"Kiss me and I'll take you home" He lied.

"No. Drop me off home" I repeated. He groaned in frustration. He couldn't actually believe I was going to give in that easily. This isn't a movie where the girl instantly falls in love with a guy.

" Okay, Fine. I'll take you home but once I drop you off. Be expecting me tomorrow." He said sternly setting the lever to drive. I was going to smile with glee but 'Tomorrow'? What's happening tomorrow?

"Tomorrow? Tomorrow's Saturday. I have plans." I lied. This time it was his turn to quirk an eyebrow.

"Really plans? What does playing Mario and watching horror movies is considered having plans?" He rolled his eyes making an illegal U-Turn around.

"How do you know about that?" I questioned. I'm starting to become weird out how he knows all these things about me. Especially, we never really talked to each other before.

"When Jennifer and I were together, She complained about you the most. She mentioned that the only thing you do with your friends is watching horror films" He shrugged.

"Which leads me to my second question; Aren't you and Jennifer still dating?!" I said. Whether I hate Jennifer or not, I'm not that cruel to take someones boyfriend.

"We weren't dating; it was suppose to be a show. I wanted become Alpha and she wanted to become Luna. It was a win for both when you think about it." He simply said as if she no longer existed. It's hard not to forget that Josh's is an ass when it comes to girl's feelings.

"Okay? So what happens now?"

"Do you normally ask so many questions" he exasperated as turned left to the next street. We were coming up to my isolated home. We had very few neighbors since my mom dream was to live in the great outdoors. I on the other hand begged to differ. Sure, I love the fluffy animals and all but the bugs weren't my favorite thing to have everyday. Just seeing anything that flies and stings could make me run screaming.

"So where are you 'supposed' to be taking me, then?" I said quoting sarcastically with my fingers.

"Tomorrow, you are coming with me to meet the rest of my father's pack. Some of my pack friends at school recognized that you are Luna already but the rest are still left in the dark. Also my dad needs to know you are my 'mate' also" He said rolling that word off again with a smirk.

"Quit saying the word 'mate' like that. You sound like some perv!" I shivered. Coming to a stop at my house, I was at home before my curfew. Getting out the car, he opened the door for me. Stepping out, I was happy to be home. I was going to run to my house with open arms.

"What about my kiss?" Josh frowned. My body froze in a halt. Kiss I don't remember promising him any of that.

"I didn't make that promise. You did, So ¡Adiós!" I waved. His hand caught my wrist reeling me back to him.

"C'mon just one kiss. Just the cheek" He promised. I wasn't going to fall for this, I don't trust him whatsoever. Despite being a sadist, he pulled the beat puppy look, pretty good if I say so myself. But my answer was still- Before I could say no to him his soft lips pecked my cheek.

"I Didn't say you could do that!" I snapped. He merely smiled and locked his arms around my waist. That was when I felt his hand on my butt. I couldn't stop my face from becoming flustered. Freeing my arm from his grasp, I was going to punch him. Fainting my attack he hurried back to the driver seat in blink of an eye. Quickly finding a stick on the ground, I threw it at the side of his car door before he sped off.

Then my back pocket vibrated. Surprised I pulled out the iPhone that Josh gave me when my other one broke. The first message was from him. Opening it, I scowled.

Josh: You have a nice ass

I think I'm starting to hate werewolves.

A/N

Okay so I have this little debate in my head. I don't know if I should add pictures of my characters because I know everyone has their perceptive on what they look like.

So I'm going to ask you YOU. 1 should pictures be posted 2 If yes, what do you consider they look like? *Please no One direction* I don't hate one direction. They play amazing songs and all but no.

Or ignore all this and Vote and Review for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 425 19
I was running from a mean alpha, being chased down by the beta and some other wolves who agreed to kill me. Why me? I noticed that they stopped follo...
169K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
1.1M 42.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...