As We Are

By ElisiaWrites

"Everything is fine until you come back." He mutters, kicking a rock. "Some people never get to come back." ... More

Prologue
1
2 - Raised Anything Whatsoever / Decorated Anything
3 - Never outloud said the word "fuck"
4 - Gone to a Coachella show
5 - Send A Message in a Bottle
6 - Gone on a hot air balloon
7 - Numbers 2 and 16.
8 - Gotten a tattoo
9 - Kissed anyone
10 - Never smoked weed or a cigarette
11 - Gone Camping Itself / Had a Campfire
12 - Gone hiking / Jumped off a cliff
13 - Never Have I Ever Drove a Car Just Because
14 - Gotten My Future Told / Gone Rollerskating
15 - Gone To The Zoo / Ridden a Camel / Kissed Anyone
16 - Gone on a date.
17 - Make a Donation / Kiss a Stranger
18 - Forgive someone
19 - Make any type of impact on a person, or the world.
22 - Fallen In Love
23 - Seen the Eiffel Tower
24- Had an Actual Birthday Party/Built An Igloo
25- Ridden a Motorcycle/ Slept Under The Stars/ Gone Fishing
26- 44&47
27 - 13 & 23
28 - skinny dipping / streaking in a park
29
Epilogue
Ally's List of Why She's Such a Loner

20- Swam In a Public Pool / Had Sex

366 13 47
By ElisiaWrites

"So when you pull away, don't let the memories blind you, all of the things you chase, falling away behind you, is something you can't replace, chained to the love that bonds you, don't let the past remind you:
She's the last of her kind" 

-The Last of Her Kind, Alec Benjamin.

.

.

"I'm tireeeeed babe.", Parker whines as I throw him a towel.

We'd decided to call it quits on the roller coasters and go swimming while the fireworks happened. I'd rented out a public pool just for me and Parker.

I mean, it still counts.

And technically, I'd already been in a public pool: the one I'd had built for the basketball team and the rest of campus.

I approach him and wrap my arms around his neck. "So you don't want to see me in a bikini?" I ask, tilting my head slightly. His eyes widen.

"Let's go already, woman!"

"You're such a pervert," I mutter, going over to my bag and pulling out the bikini I got.

It's aqua colored. He inspects it, then nods. I roll my eyes and take the bikini back, going into the bathroom and changing. When I walk out, he puts a hand over his chest and shuts his eyes.

"Give me a second, you just keep taking my breath away." He states. I smile at his cheesiness, finding it charming and adorable, and ducking into his arms. He smiles against my neck, embracing me back.

"Shut up, you idiot." I giggle. I pull my arms around his neck again and just stare into his eyes. He smiles again. Finally, I softly press my lips to his. 

He responds instantly, and it turns into one of those kisses where I know he's stable for me. 

I can feel his emotion, the passion between us, and it's in these types of moments where I wonder if he's it for me, if he's the one person that'll never bring me pain, never hurt me, and love me unconditionally like I've always wanted.

Half of me says yes, and the other half screams no.

My heart says yes, that he's going to care about me and love me, but then there's that dark place in my mind that tells me I don't know, that he will wind up hurting me, that he'll meet someone prettier, smarter or dumber, someone who will give him their body easily because it isn't a big deal to them...

Or maybe I'm just being irrational.

He pulls away, a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I shake my head, dismissing these thoughts.

"Nothing." I try to assure him, but it obviously doesn't work.

"Ally, our relationship is built of off me seeing 50 secrets of yours. I know your secrets, you know most of mine, the others I'm not just ready to tell you yet, so please, be honest with me?" He asks. I nod.

"You make me feel this way that I've never felt before, and.. I'm scared... not of the feeling, but that you're going to find someone prettier or smarter or even dumber and you'll leave me like everyone else." I whisper. He shakes his head, laughing.

"Ally, I want to assure you that that is never going to happen. One, you're literally a model, so obviously there isn't going to be ANYONE prettier than you. To me, you're even more gorgeous than other people will ever see you as. You have top grades, better than anyone's in our school except Aiden Rule, which, we all know he's a fucking.. never mind. That isn't important. Anyway, in a way, you're pretty stupid too."

"Hey!"

"Hear me out. You're stupid in a way that I like. It's more of oblivious, and innocent. You don't know how to do a lot of things because you've never done them before. And I love that. I love how innocent you are. It makes me feel needed, and men like to feel needed." He states.

"Why?"

"We just kind of do. Not only that, I love your little nose, and your aqua-colored eyes fuck me up every time our eyes meet, I love your perfect lips, your perfect smile, your long black hair, and your knock-out body. I love every single little thing about you. So don't you ever worry about me finding someone else because that's impossible."

He wipes a stray tear out of the corner of my eyes and pulls me into his arms.

"Come on, let's go to the pool before the fireworks start."

"Okay."

.

.

We got a worker to take a few pictures of us in the pool, like a photo shoot. My favorite was of him standing, my legs wrapped around his waist, his head on my shoulder, facing out towards the camera, his eyes closed, me having one arm dropped, the other wrapped around his neck, my hand in his hair.

In the background, the Disney castle stood tall,  fireworks perfectly bursting.

I posted it everywhere when we got back to our hotel. He posted a different one of a similar position, but we were kissing in that one.

We were now sitting on our balcony, me wrapped in a fuzzy robe, him in sweats, showcasing his perfectly muscular chest and abdomen.

"You're really hot," I state, taking a sip of my tea after. He smirks, a happy glint on his face.

"I can say the same about you." He replies.

"You can't even see me right now."

He reaches out to the drawstring of my robe, grabs it, but stops, and looks up at me for permission. I smile and raise an eyebrow, challenging him. He pulls it to reveal the black and aqua-colored lingerie set I'd gotten for this moment.

His eyes widen, and I note how his breathing increases.

"Uh.. woah." He murmurs to himself as I stand. I shake off the robe and sit on his lap. "Ally." He whispers, and I feel something on my thigh.

"Can you get you're wallet out of your pocket? It'll ruin the moment."

"That isn't my wallet." He squeaks.

"Oh."

I laughed once. "Parker, I'm going to be blunt here... I'm falling in love with you. Quick, and hard. That didn't sound right... Anyway, I know what I want. I want you. I trust you." I tell him.

"Are you sure?" He asks, his eyes still widened.

"Yes. I trust you, and that you're not going to hurt me too much." I whisper. He nods.

"Ally, just to get this clear, you're not the only one falling."

And with that, he kisses me, and from that kiss, becomes so much more.

"Happy birthday, Parker."

.
.
.

I wake the next morning, a smile on my face, the smell of food filling my senses.

A sore feeling is between my legs, and I blush as I remember the previous night.

I pull the blanket around me and inspect the room. Some things were knocked on the floor, and feathers litter randomly around. My hair was slightly damp.

Somehow we managed to go from the bed to the shower, back to the bed. Beside me are a nicely folded bra, underwear, crop top, leggings, a pair of socks, and my Converse. I change while still sitting.

Laziness has perks.

When I finally stand, I practically collapse.

"Ow." I hiss. I hear footsteps approach.

"Are you okay?" Parker asks me, kneeling. I blush.

"I can barely walk," I tell him, my blush increasing.

"That's an ego and confidence booster." He mutters, smiling as he helps me stand and puts an arm around my waist to keep me up.

"Shut up," I reply. "I can't walk because of Parker Junior over here."

"Yeah maybe so, but Ally Junior wasn't exactly complaining last night." He states, a huge smile on his face. "I remember something along the lines of: 'harder baby.. yeah, right there. Fuck you're good at th-'"

I slap a hand over his mouth.

"Stop," I command. He nods, still smiling.

"This." He finishes his sentence, blurting it out as if he can't help it. I shake my head, sighing, grimacing in pain as he sets me down on a chair. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I question as he sets a plate of food in front of me. "Thank you," I murmur, picking up my fork.

"For hurting you." He says, sitting and looking at his plate. I reach over and lift his chin. He meets my gaze. Guilt shows in his expression.

"I asked for you to go harder. Be proud, Parker." I tell him, blushing and smiling. He laughs once takes my hand from his face and intertwines our fingers.

"You were amazing last night." He tells me and kisses my hand softly.

"I can definitely say the same," I reply with a cheeky smile. His smile lifts even more.

"You're cute." He states randomly.

"Parker, shut up."

--------------------------

1. Miss Jordan yet?

2. Want more random tripping on sidewalks?

3. Should we get Jordan a friend, like another baby duck? Maybe a love interest?

Till next time!

XoXo

-Elisia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 799 27
Falling in love with my best friends dad isn't something that was meant to happen. Will it last? Is he the person i think he is? *first time writing...
12.7K 734 8
[Completed] "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." A short story of how two brokenhearted people found each other. 20...
285 3 22
You know when something great happens that you have been waiting for so long. Then something goes horribly wrong. Well that happened to me. Hi I'm Wi...
67.6K 2K 26
If someone dares to touch what's somehow belong to me I promise you he will not be able to see next morning of his life