//Diabolik Lovers x Reader...

By Rivlas

Well, the title explains it. It includes MxM, FxF, MxF, Gender bend and Lemon.. Enjoy More

Shuu//Pervert//
Ayato//Favorite kind//
Scenario #1
//Mother-Reader x Shuu//
//Kou Ignore//
//Shuu x ChildReader//
//Azusa x Reader//Love me!//
Scenario #3
//Ruki//Swap bodies// Part 1//
//Scenario #4//
//Laito//Breakup//
Scenario #6
Scenario #7
//Sakamaki Brothers// Mother-Reader//
//Ruki-I Like It//
//Yandere Subaru//
Scenario #8
Oh, Hi
//Yui x Male!reader//
Any Ideas?
Sakamaki dating a cheerful/bubbly/popular s/o.
Shuu//wake up//

//Ayato//Bestfriend//

525 13 2
By Rivlas

 Ayato, Yui and you are in the school's gym and Ayato was playing basketball while you and Yui were focused on homework.

You glanced at Yui. She was doing Ayato's homework, she looked really stressed out. 

You do wonder why Ayato keeps being over protective about her all the time, are they lovers? If they were, Ayato would have told you.

You never knew why she was so important. Ayato's brothers and the Mukamis are also obbsesed with her. 

''Oi, are you done?''

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked up at Ayato.

He didnt even sweat? We have been here for 2 hours and all he has done is playing basketball.

::Your Pov::

''Yeah, lets go..'' I mumbled and picked up my books

___________________________

We walked in silence, only our footsteps were making an echo. It was so weird, you and Ayato usually talk. 

We got to the main doors and ope-...Let me correct that. Tried to open them.

They wouldn't open, as much as we tried, it wouldn't open.

''A-are we stuck here...B-But the guards didn't even search the place'' Yui said.

She has a point. The guards didn't even know that we were here.

There was an silence again...

GRUMBLE

And I'm hungry.

I hid my blushing face.

''Tch, let's go'' Ayato turned around and put his hands in his pockets.

On our way to the cafeteria, the electricity turned off. Yui  screamed and clanged on to Ayato. She then whispered a 'sorry'.

''What the hell..Oi [Name] let's go to the electricity room, Chichinashi go to the classroom and wait there'' Ayato said and looked down at Yui who was shaking in fear.

Yui manged to nod and slowly lets go of Ayato.

''Don't go anywhere else'' He demanded and walked away with me running behind him.

Gosh this guy walks fast.

''O-oi..Slow down'' I stopped walking and put my hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath.

''Hurry up, We have to go'' Ayato harshly said.

I didn't move an inch.

Ayato clicked his tongue and roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He walked fast and I was dragged behind him. I begged him to let me go.

''Ayato.......Tomatohead......Aya-chan....

''...''

''AYATO LET GO OF ME! I'M TIRED AND HUNGRY!''

He lets go of me and glared and I glared back at him. We had a staring contest.

Ayato sighed and turned around with his back facing me and bends over on one knee

''Hurry up, and stop whining''

I was surprised that Ayato is doing such a thing. Never knew he had a soft side.

I grinned and jumped on to his back and held him tightly with my grin still on.

''Hurry up Ayato! We must save Princess Yui from the cage!'' I had my hand up in the air as if I had a sword

Ayato mumbled something under his breath and walked to the electricity room.

TIIMEE SKIIP

As we got too the room i jumped off Ayato's back.

''At last, we've made it to our desti-..OwW!'' Ayato hit me on the back of my head. I rubbed the back of my head and pouted.

We stood in front of the door and...

Guess!

No, Guess!

Hahah Yeah...

''WE HAVE NO KEY!'' I yelled at Ayato for being stupid.

''You didn't know either! Don't blame this on me!''

''It is your fault!'' I crossed my arms.

I slid down on the wall and sat down on to the ground.

''I'm not getting up''

Ayato sat down next to me.

Huh.

It was just the two of us right now. Maybe he can answer my questions about Yui

''Why are you so obsessed with Yui?'' That didn't come out right.

''Pfft, Why? Are you jealous?'' He grinned. Now that he grins I can see...Fangs? I've never noticed them..

''No, it's just weird that all of your brothers and the Mukamis are always so protective of her'' I said and pulled up my knees to my chest.

It felt as if he was hiding something. Which didn't feel right.

''You still didn't answer my question..''

''I'm not obsessed about her''

That just made me happy, why?

''You're always with her'' I glanced at him.

''I have my reasons''

''We don't hang out anymore'' I said with a sigh.

''......'''

''Pfft Hhahha! Nothing to say huh!'' I laughed at Ayato who was glaring at me. Creepy. I usually tease him all the time.

I stopped laughing and just grinned

''By the way, whats with the fangs?''

He smirked and he grabbed both of my arms and pinned me to the cold floor. He hoovers above me and still smirked.

He opened his mouth which made his fangs show even more. He came close to my neck and i felt his hot breath on my skin which made me turn my head to the side.

Stupid of me..

I felt the tip of his fangs on my neck and-

''[name]! Ayato! Where are you!''

Yui's voice was heard. And I felt Ayato move away from my neck

I looked up at Ayato who was looking down at me..

''Ayato....W-what the..'' He roughly kissed my lips, or he bit my bottom lip which made it bleed.

''Mhhpph!'' I needed air.

I manged to get out of his grip and pushed him away from me. I sat on the floor with my hands on the floor and panted. Blood was dripping down from my lip, and the taste of blood was disgusting.

''Ayato..You're a vampire?....''

He kept silent

He thought that I was scared of him...Am I scared of him? Or is it Awesome to have a vampire best friend.

It was both.

''Cool...''

Ayato looked at me as if i was crazy

''Yeah..Cool, you could have told me a long time ago''

I actually smiled.

He had his blank face on and came closer to me. He put his large hand on top of my head and tilted his head and leaned his head down to my lips and kissed them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.7K 35
When a small boy is found abandoned in the woods the local vampire knew he had to look after him and take him back to his house. A small child is thr...
140K 3.1K 21
【 𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝚂 × 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 】 ___________𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩...
84.4K 2.2K 36
𝐀 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 15, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 '𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬' 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥...
742K 10.6K 75
Each story Will be x reader I will be doing all the characters in diabolik lovers please tell me who you or what you want me to write and yes there w...