All Because of 2 Tickets... (...

By TruthfulRumours

5 boys, 2 girls, and 1 shot at a beautiful love story. When Morgan wins two tickets to hang out with the boys... More

Chapter One !
Chapter Two !
Chapter Three !
Chapter Four !
Chapter Five !
Chapter Six !
Chapter Seven !
Chapter Eight !
Chapter Nine !
Chapter Ten !
Chapter Eleven !
Chapter Twelve !
Fillllerr !
Chapter Thirteen !
Chapter Fourteen !
Chapter Fifteen !
Chapter Sixteen !
Chapter Seveteen !
Chapter Eighteen !
Chapter Nineteen !
Chapter Twenty !
Chapter Twenty-One !
Chapter Twenty-Two !
Chapter Twenty-Three !
Chapter Twenty-Four !
Chapter Twenty-Five !
Chapter Twenty-Six !
Chapter Twenty-Seven !
Chapter Twenty-Eight !
Chapter Twenty-Nine !
Chapter Thirtheh !
More of a rant then a chapter...
Chapter Thirteh-One !
Chapter Thirteh-Two !
Chapter Thirteh-Three !
Chapter Thirteh-Four !
Chapter Thirteh-Five !
Chapter Thirteh-Six !
Chapter Thirteh-Eight !
Chapter Thirteh-Nine !
Chapter Fourteh !
Chapter Fourteh-One !
Chapter Fourteh-Two !
Filler Part 2
Chapter Fourteh-Three !
Chapter Fourteh-Four !
Chapter Fourteh-Five !
Chapter Fourteh-Six !
You'll hate me \:
Chapter Fourteh-Seven !
Chapter Fourteh-Eight !
Chapter Fourteh-Nine !
Chapter Fifteh !
Filer Part eighteh xD.
Chapter Fifteh-One !
Chapter Fifteh-Two !
Chapter Fifteh-Three !
Chapter Fifteh-Four !
Chapter Fifteh-Five !
Chapter Fifteh-Six !
Chapter Fifteh-Seven ! Where I left Off In Editing xD
Chapter Fifteh-Eight !
THE CAMPING TRIP !
Filler Part Billion xD.
Chapter Fifteh-Nine !
Chapter Sixteh Part 1 !
Chapter Sixteh Part 2 !
Chapter Sixteh-One !
Chapter Sixteh-Two !
Chapter Sixteh-Three !
Chapter Sixteh-Four !
RANNDDOOMMNESS
Chapter Sixteh-Five ! *IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END*
Chapter Sixteh-Six !
Not a chapter o:
Chapter Sixteh-Seven !
Chapter Sixteh-Eight !
Chapter Sixteh-Nine !
Chapter Seventeh !
Samm and Morgan's Goodbyes !
The Chapter I Skipped ! *Check Chapter 65 to see what I mean!*

Chapter Thirteh-Seven !

1.7K 21 4
By TruthfulRumours

Okay guys, so this is the first upload today. LOLO. I went to see The Advengers in 3D at the movies. I think it's one of the best superhero movies, right after Captain America and Thor[[; OH GOD. I LOVE THOR'S HAIR. Seriously. And Captain America.. Damn. Just... damn. Dat ass. c: STORY TIME.

-

Samm's POV(:-

Harry's eyes went a bit wide as he kept running his hands through his hair.

"Oh, Louis is calling me, I'm sorry! We can just talk about this later..." He tried to escape, but I must have looked extremely evil, because he mumbled something along the lines of, "Oh, never mind. He stopped calling me."

"So. Thalia. Why her? Any other girl Harry.. Any other girl, but her? She's a slut and whore. Her.. of all people." I whispered in disbelief. There were so many things I wanted to do to Thalia, but I had to try my best to keep my cool.

"Okay, so you want to know what really happen?" He asked me. I nodded and slowly, he approached me where I was sitting. His arm pulled the chair in front of me out and he was now facing me. "I was sleeping and somehow, Thalia woke me up. She asked for my help on something, so I reluctantly agreed. When we got upstairs in the bathroom, she just began kissing me like there was no tomorrow. She was practically forcing my lips to move. I tried pushing her away, but I ended up falling into the tub. And I have proof, there's a large bruise by the fold of my knee. Anyways, she came onto the tub with me and placed my hands on her hips. I was still trying to throw her off, but I didn't want to hurt her, even if she was being slutty. Then, I heard you and threw her off of me."

I made sure my face was as emotionless as possible. His response sounded really extremly stupid. I hope he knew that. Everything he said was just spinning around my head.

"Samm? Say something." He begged me. His large hands grasped mine and he began rubbing circles on my palm. My head tilted and my eyebrows raised as I just tried my best to figure out his angle.

"I.. I want to believe you Harry, I really do."

"But..?"

"It just sounds a bit to crazy. But, listen to me. If you want to be with Thalia, you have all my blessings. She's a.. Pretty little thing. We... We can still be friends." Oh my god, I was friendzoning him.

"So.. You're just letting me go, just like that?" He asked.

"You were never mine to begin with." I whispered. At least that much was true. He was never mine and never would be.

"Can I at least ask for one thing... Friend?" I had to blink my tears back at his words as they threatened to escape.

"Sure." I managed to say. He walked over to me, pulling me into his lap.

"Can I kiss you one last time?" Do friends kiss? I used to kiss Daniel's cheek, but didn't Harry mean to kiss him on his lips? Before I could even let myself answer my own thoughts, his lips were on mine, and we were kissing very very slowly. It almost felt as if his lips were stabbing my heart multiple times. Then I got a thought in my head as we kissed.

I'm going to make him want me. I'm going to make him regret kissing Thalia, regret lieing to me. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled away.

"Wait." I breathed against his lips. His eyes were filled with lust as I gripped the back of his neck and pulled his lips back to mine. This time, the kiss was rough and so filled with lust. My tongue traced the outline of his lips and I heard a groan in the back of his throat. My hands found their way underneath his shirt as I began tracing his hard chest. He shivered and I felt almost satisfied.

I could feel his pal harden up by my core and I almost grinned at how perfect this was. Slowly, I rubbed my ass over him. If he was groaning before, he was practically screaming in pleasure. Then I pulled away and got off of him. His eyes were wide with shock. I walked over to his ear and began whispering in it.

"Now, I bet Thalia can't kiss like that." And just like that, I walked away. I began walking upstairs and headed to my room. Morgan, Louis, and Joe were all talking, well... Joe and Louis were talking while Morgan just bit back the amusement.

"Boys, can I talk to Morgano really quick?" I asked. They looked up from their heated conversation, briefly nodded, and went back to talking as Morgan walked up to me.

"What's up, lovey?" She asked once we were in the hall.

"Okay. So, here we go. Yesterday, I saw Harry and Thalia making out in the bathroom so we got really pissed off at each other. When we got to the restaurant, he wanted to talk to me, but I didn't want to. He wouldn't let me go, so I punched him in the face. THEEENN, last night, I went to the room our guest are staying in, and I slept in Daniel's arms." She raised her eyebrows, but I continued. "This morning, Harry made me breakfast and we began talking. Blah blah blah. Then, he asked," In my deepest manly voice, I spoke. "Samm, can I kiss you one last time?' So we made out and I felt him get all hard and stuff. Then you'll never believe what I did. I grinded on him then walked away. His face was priceless."

"Oh my god, Samm! I didn't think you had that in you! You're becoming me." She dabbed a fake tear and brought me into a hug. "But, you're just going to be friends with Harry? I'd like to see how long that lasts." She said.

"What do you mean 'how long that lasts'? He doesn't like me Morgan. If he liked me, he wouldn't have kissed Thalia."

"Whatever you say Samm." She said in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes.

"So, what are the boys talking about? They seemed pretty heated about it.." I trailed off as her eyes got wide and a sheepish grin crossed her face.

"Well.. I was with Louis and Joe comes in like he's all high and mighty. Louis and I had been talking about past dates and Joe got mad for some reason. I don't know Samm... I was happy to see Joe yesterday and all... But... I don't think it was a good idea letting them come back. Did you know Louis asked me out this morning? He woke me up with a bunch of roses and he's like, 'Morgan, I know I've been a jerk to you, but please. I can't help all these feelings that go through my heart every time I look at you.' It was so romantic! I said yes, of course." I smiled and hugged her.

"Congrats Morgano! I'm so proud of you now." I dabbed a fake tear and she just laughed.

"Man, it's only been less then two weeks. Less then two weeks ago, we were meeting the guys and we already moved in with them. A week ago, you were crying over Harry and screaming at Louis. A day ago, we were awkwardly in the car listening to you explode for the second time, but at Thalia and Harry. We've changed so much in just under two weeks, Samm. It's almost scary."

"I know. But the thing that worries me is... What happens when school comes back up? And when the guys' break is over? They're going to leave us sooner or later Morgan. We just keep pushing it aside, but I know, in the back of your mind, you were thinking about it to. What happens? Just go back to normal and pretend none of this happened? No, cause you have Louis. We can't just drop out of school. I need to get perfect grades if I want a scholarship and I know you want that as well. What will we do?"

I had been unconsciously thinking about it. What happens to us when we need to leave? Will the guys throw us out? Or will they do something else? I swear, if Louis finds anyway to hurt Morgan, I'll beat his sorry ass into the ground.

"We can keep pushing it aside until the time comes Samm. Live in the moment, lovey." She said with authority. I nodded, hugged her, and went back downstairs. I saw Harry and Thalia in an intense conversation in the kitchen, so I walked to the living room, and saw Alex sitting there, looking lonely. Quietly, I sneaked up behind him and covered my hands around his eyes.

"Guess who!" I said in a manly macho voice. He didn't answer, instead he just brought his hands up to mine and intertwined our fingers. Before I could ask anything, his hands had enough force to flip me over the couch. I was literally shaken and breathless.

"See what happens when you try to scare me?" He said as a smile began cracking his face.

"You're horrible! I'm leaving now." I tried getting up, but his grip on my hands were too strong.

Suddenly, his lips were hovering over mine. My eyes went wide as he brought them too close for comfort.

I had liked Alex, ONCE, and that had been in 6th grade. It was just a simple crush. I had noticed he had been getting cuter, and not in the puppy cute, like the... Hot guy cuter. The crush had simply faded away. You know the saying, out of sight, out of mind? Well yeah, he was out of my sight because he was out of my league, so eventually, he was out of mind, completely forgotten.

His lips were practically on mine.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I asked, speaking against his lips. If either of us moved, we would be kissing.

"Trying something." He whispered against my own lips and he closed the little space between us. At first, neither of our lips moved, but when his started moving against mine, I went along with it. There weren't sensations, but there were light fireworks. Not as many as there were when I kissed Harry, but enough for me to know that they were there.

I pulled away after two minutes of kissing. Scooting over,  I made sure there was at least two body spaces of distance between us.

"Talk. Now. What were you trying?" I asked. My arms crossed and I bet I looked very childish.

"I overheard Harry saying that you were a great kisser, but I didn't believe it. I mean, you're Samm! The little girl I grew up with, not the beautiful girl that can kiss well. So... I kissed you to see if he was right." My eyebrows furrowed. I was such a slut; Kissing Harry, Daniel, and Alex.

"And...?" If I was a slut, at least I wanted to know if I was a great kisser.

"Oh, you're awesome. I will give you the benefit of the doubt." He smiled lightly and I just rolled my eyes.

"Alrighty. I'm leaving now. Great conversation, Alex." I heard a chuckle as I walked out. Then when I felt a pillow hit my ass, I whizzed around. Another pillow hit my face and I was fuming.

"Oh, little Sunset can't a joke? Now can she?" He threatened. My eyes narrowed and I walked with caution towards him. I had the perfect plan in my head.

I walked straight towards him and plopped myself right in his lap. He looked confused but I gripped the back of his neck. Slowly, I brought my lips to his, until they were practically resting on them. His lids fluttered closed and I almost pressed my lips into his. Instead, my lips went to his cheek and I licked it.

"EW! SUNSET! THAT'S GROSS! OH MY GOD, EW!" He screamed and threw me off his lap. I was on the ground, clutching my stomach as I began laughing so hard I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"You... Deserved.. That.. Thought I would kiss you... PUH-LEASE!" He scowled, but he did come to me and help me up. He gave me a hug and I returned it back. His lips were at the crook of my neck when he whispered.

"I like you, Samm."

I froze.

Alexis likes me?

Uh-oh. That's a whole load of disaster waiting to happen.

-

I hope you guys like this chappieee(: Samm's such a tease xD. I wish I could be as cool as her.. Even if my name is Samm.. I'm nuffin like Samm. Okay, I am and I'm not.

I'm shy but I'm not a tease o__o. At least.. I haven't teased anyone to that extreme... Or have I?[[; Nah. I'm innocent. Ish. LOL.

No songs or pictures today :c

:]Samm[:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 982 21
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
89.3K 540 23
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
27.4K 1.2K 10
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...