My Dearest Lover [HIATUS]

By Raphie_Nyoh

{The Book is on HIATUS. Story plot, characters, writing and chapters are all under rewriting and polishing pr... More

Author's Note
Chpt #1 That scarf....
Chpt #2 Explanation
Chpt#4 What The Boss Do
Mini-Chapter #1 I'm In Charge
Chpt #5 Shortcake
Chpt #6 Knives
Chpt #7 Promise is a promise
Chpt #8 What I've Lost is Returned
Chpt #9 Forget About Him.
Chpt #10 A Secret And The Experiment
Chpt #11 Finally Woke Up
Chpt #12 The Return of the Foe
Chpt #13 Queen And King
Mini-Chapter #2 Liyah Bloopers
Chpt # 14 Don't Mess With Her
Mini-Chapter #3 Liyah's Backstory
Chpt # 15 Plans
Chpt # 16 The Prize
Chpt # 17 Bitter Sweet
Chpt #18 Are We Bad? Or Good?
Chpt #19 Do I Really Know You??
Chpt #20 My Curse (Edited)
Fun Facts #1
Chpt #21 Don't Take All The Burden
Chpt# 22 Chrysanthemums
Chpt #23 Golden Pot
Hiatus
GIFT

Chpt #3 Full of Secrets

4.2K 130 79
By Raphie_Nyoh

Louisa's POV

"Oy! Levi! long time no see, how's it going?"

I turned my head around to see Romeo leaning on a nearby wall.

"Romeo.." Aniki replied in a suprised tone.

We parted ways and faced Romeo as he walked towards us.

"Suprise?" Romeo smiled.

"You look different....especially with that shaved beard" Aniki replied in his usual tone again.

"Hahaha.....you never changed at all-what's up with your eyes? did you guys cry?" He looked at both of us.

I wiped thoroughly my tears away and shook my head, "Were fine" I replied.

"I see..." suddenly he wrapped around his arms around our shoulder-with him on the middle-with a cheeky attitude.

"What-" I was cut off by him, "Now,Now....enough with this dilly-dally! This is a great reunion! now let's go inside!" he laughs happily and forces both of us inside.

As the three of us walked in, everyone, as-in-everyone looked at us in shock.

"Dark Queen-sama...." mostly all of them muttered.

"Wait....that's Levi.." others said.

"They're Back!!"Someone shouted-everyone started rumbling happily as they ran towards us.

"Dark Queen-sama! your back!"

"We thought will never see you again!"

"OHH! Levi! do you remember me? I was part of your gang"

They started blabbering stuff with hilarity. So many familiar faces...I used to know all their names, but now it all came to a blur. I can't believe I'm finally back...it seemed forever.

This feeling...no-no, why am I tearing up so suddenly?!

"E-eh? Louisa are you tearing up?" Romeo looked at me with a confused look.

I widen my eyes in disbelief, that my emotions were visible to everyone.

"W-what?! I am not!" I replied as I wiped off the tears that suppose to drip down.

"Thank you, for taking care of my sister while I was gone" I turned around to see my brother bowing his head down to everyone.

Everyone looked at him shocked on what he did.

"E-eh, Aniki? w-what are you doing-"

"I'm giving respect" he cut me off.

"Levi-sama, you don't have to do that...well...we tried our best to take care of her, but really it was like she was the one taking care of us, yah know....for she was the leader" unaware Geson came out from the crowd.

"Am I right? Dark Queen-sama?" He smiled back at me

Geson!.....wow he became more bulky. I used to train with him when I was younger. Though....his already bald, that's one more thing too.

"Is that so" Aniki raised his eyebrow at me.

I just rubbed my nape, acting I didn't hear anything.

"You don't have to call me so formally anymore....you all can just call me by my name" I answered,

"LOUISA!!!" all of a sudden someone shouted.

I heard running footsteps and out of a blue someone hugged me, pushed me to the ground with a big impact.

"Oww" I mumbled in annoyance.

I blinked for a few second as I rubbed my head in pain. I looked down to see a full grown lady hugging my waist so tightly that I could die!

"I miss you so much!!!" she happily shouted. I could hear the people around me chuckle and snicker at the scene.

"Umm...."

I didn't know what to say, this woman is really happy seeing me and she is squeezing me to death....this girl with black hair is even stronger than the lemon squeezers!

"Oh come on, it's me! Yuki remember?" she stood up and helped me on my feet.

Yuki? sounds familiar and looks familiar, especially with her slightly shaded white eyes. She didn't look blind though. She smiled at me as I quietly scanned her.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me!" she said in disbelief.

How can I stop the situation? Wait...Yuki? Yuki- She's the sister of Romeo!!

"Yuki? as in...Onee-chan?" I looked at her a little bit astonished.

"That's right!- Eh!? LEVI!! YOUR BACK!" she suddenly shouted when she noticed Aniki behind me.

(It seems there's someone who has a crush on Levi....hehehe)

Yuki started squirming around bashfully. Oh yah...I remembered, she has a liking on Aniki...tch. Were close, but still....

"Oy! I told you, were friends of Louis Schatten! She told us to get here!" we heard a shout somewhere....I think it's at the entrance of the hideout.

"Like I said, we don't know who the hell is Louis Schatten" I heard one of my members replied.

"W-what!? Was she lying???" someone asked.

Wait, I know those voices..that's Eren and Armin. I looked at Aniki, we nodded our heads and quickly we headed to the direction where the voices were.

I saw uncle Geson on the front gate....same place as always. Uncle Geson always guard the front gate, making sure not to let any intruders get in.

"What's the commotion here?" I asked...even though I already know the answer to my question.

"Dark Queen-sama-"uncle Geson turned around and was interrupted by Eren.

"LOUIS!There you are! this guy won't let us in!" Eren glared at uncle Genos. I faced palmed at the typical Eren.

"Genos...those are my comrades in the surface, bring them in" I ordered.

"I see...yes Dark Que- ah... I mean Louisa-sama" he and his men opened the gate widely enough for Eren and the others to come in.

"Wow....this place is sick..." Connie said in awe as he leaded the carriage inside.

"Where are the two?" I asked.

"We were chased by the military a while ago, so Liyah and Shinami distracted them" Mikasa answered.

What? I took cared of them in their base-

"One of this days, after the fall of Wall Rose the Military increased their power...it's quite tricky to do our job this days" uncle Genos answered.

"I see..." I just replied.

"L-Levi? how did you get here so quickly?"Eren asked shockingly.

"You don't need to know" Aniki replied.

"T-this scary people are creeping me out..." Sasha suddenly hugged my arm in fear.

As I lead the others inside, I looked at my men to see them with serious faces, some would be sitting down holding their weapons, others stared at them like a threat.

Ahh.....I remembered the old days, this guys never changed at all, just the same trick as always..hahaha, I'm internally laughing how the others are terrified by them, especially Sasha.

"Oh...Louisa...who are this people with you?" Romeo asked.

"Louisa?' Jean asked confused.

ROMEO, YOU AND YOUR BIG MOUTH......

In annoyance I kicked Romeo's leg, as punishment for the problem he has caused.

"OW! Louisa what did you do that for?!" he grabbed his leg in pain and started jumping-trying to keep his balance- in pain.

"Shut up you and your big mouth!" I kicked his other leg this time leading him to finally hit the ground.

I turned around to see Eren, Jean, Connie and the others confused.

"Why is she calling you Louisa?" Jean asked

"The bald guy even called you the same way" Mikasa added.

"Oh...um it's just that...." Ok I in lost of words, I looked at Aniki for help but he won't budge on his spot. He's just leaning on a wall waiting for my answer.

Don't tell me his waiting for me to tell the truth!?

"Louis, are you hiding something from us again?" Eren asked as he was about to grit his teeth in anger.

"Well you see...." I averted my eye away from them as I grab hold of my nape.

"I'm not really Louis Schatten..." I answered.

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked.

I looked at them,covering my nervousness as I see not only the 104th gang but everyone confused. Well...I have to pay the consequences of my lies and my wrong doings.

"My real name isn't Louis Schatten...instead, it's Louisa....Louisa Ackerman" I said, acting like it was nothing to me and that it wasn't a big deal...but deeply inside I fear for their reactions.

"A-Ackerman?" Mikasa asked in shock.

"Louisa? that's your real name?" Armin asked as well.

"Well...yah.."

"YOU...YOU, hid your name to us for how long we all have been through?? I thought we could trust you and we did...but why did you not do the same?!" Jean asked angrily.

"I have my reasons ok.....?" I crossed my arms angrily.

"How many secrets do you have that you haven't told us yet huh?!" Eren asked as he gritted his teeth.

"Oh...Eren, I have many secrets yet to be told" I answered.

"Why did you do it?" Jean asked.

I sighed from stress and looked around the area. Everyone's quiet as heel, they are all confused I'm sure of and this talk is more private for them to know. So I flick my fingers as the sound echoed the whole area.

"Ok everyone....back to your places...." everyone started scrambling around back to their assigned works then I looked back at the gang,"I think it's better if we talk about this privately" I said and not waiting for their answer I immediately started walking.

To my expectations they followed me. I leaded them to a room...which was my office. I opened the door as I found out it wasn't lock and to see my office clean as always.

Huh...even after all this years, they made sure this place is spotless.

I walked towards my old desk and faced them as they surrounded the room.

"Now explain!" Eren slapped the surface of the desk.

"Eren you don't have to be harsh" Armin said as he tried to take hold of Eren.

"Come on, this girl has too many secrets..might as well tell everything!" Eren charged at me with his fists curled up. Do you think your going to punch me that easily???

I was already ready for whats gonna happen but before Eren could have done something to me he was stopped by Jean.

"That's ENOUGH" Jean said and put some distance between us. Armin and Connie grabbed hold of Eren to stop him from being reckless.

Jean looked at me straight to the eyes with a very serious face. I have never seen him like this before.

"Now...can you explain?" he asked.

I sighed, averting my eyes away from him to break the eye-contact.

"I hid my real name, one: for the safety of the survey corps from other dangerous gangs, two: to not be recognize to anyone and three: to hide from my brother" I said as I leaned on the edge of the desk.

"Brother?" Sasha asked, confused.

"That would be me...." My brother who stayed at the back of the crowd, everyone turned around and looked at him with unspeakable faces.

"Whaa-"

"Yah...Levi is my brother....." I said looking down, scratching my head nervously.

"WHAT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 42
~Levi x Reader AU~ Book 3 of 3 *Began: Monday, January 22, 2018* *Finished: Monday, April 23, 2018* Y/N L/N has faced some major changes in her life...
54.5K 1.2K 70
Within all the years Humanity lives inside the wall. Peace and freedom are always in them. Not until the year of 845. The most traumatic event of the...
725 29 21
~SnK/AoT Modern AU ~This story is set many years after the events that took place in the manga and anime. Hange Zoe is a quirky professor who adores...
533K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...