The Real 8th Member ➳방탄소년단 {✔}

taeggism tarafından

What if the 8th member of BTS was real? That it was true but kept hidden from the public eye? That would prob... Daha Fazla

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Where did it all go?
Chapter 2: Questions that are hard to answer.
Chapter 3: False hope.
Chapter 4: A new Y/N?
Chapter 5: Transformation, here we go...
Chapter 6: Surprise...
Chapter 7: Changing the plan...
Chapter 8: Training
Chapter 9: Forgotten about me?
Chapter 10: Viral
Chapter 11: Secret of Bighit...
Chapter 12: Pretty ruined face.
Chapter 14: Confused and lost.
Chapter 15: Big trouble
Chapter 16: Whirlwind of events.
Chapter 17: Terms, conditions and an agreement.
Chapter 18: Hell broke loose.
Chapter 19: You thought wrong.
Chapter 20: Shooting new ones.
TAGGED: 10 FACTS ABOUT ME!
Chapter 21: Kidnapped.
Chapter 22: Together.
Chapter 23: Memories returned.
Chapter 24: Revelation.
Chapter 25: Face to face.
Epilogue: Her.
Ending Note

Chapter 13: Yes or No?

2.4K 101 33
taeggism tarafından

So, I will make a name for Y/N, the one who replaced you into like a snake, mimicker or something like that because I am confused myself with the update I created yesterday 😂😂

Thank you for all your support~

Anyways, don't forget to tell me your thoughts below and vote and comment too~

~•×•~

I love and hate the name Y/N, it was given to me by my parents who never loved me...or even cared for me at least. It was one of the worst years of my life, being stuck with them. The worst days of my life, I tell you.

My parents hated me, even though I cared for them. They always treated my sister better. Yes, I had a sister...and not a loving one. She was as rotten as a trash bin. Maybe more rotten.

They would always show that I'm not good enough, that I was a mistake in their life. I knew the reason why though...

I was supposed to be dead, aborted by my mother.

They said that they didn't have enough money at that time to pay the fine for aborting me so they just went along. When I was born, the first thing that I saw were hatred, disgust and anger. I could have never been happier. Sarcasm if you please.

I was still happy even when I was hated, I still showed respect and admiration. I was a kid back then, a pure innocent child, my age around 12. But then it all came crashing down...

"Appa, what's happening to mother?" I asked, my hands trembling as I looked at my mother, her eyes going up and her body jerking around in different directions.

He sneered at me, "None of your business brat."

"B-But—" I was suddenly cut off with a loud siren, police officers suddenly surrounded us, guns in their hands as they escorted all of us.

My father and my sister were said to be criminals too, bad ones. But when I told them what type of criminals, they kept silent. I kept begging and begging for them to answer me, and when they did...it scarred me...

"Drug addicts..."

Then my life crashed.

"Miss Y/N, your mom couldn't make it. I'm sorry"

It all came tumbling down...

People thought that it was a disease, a rare one. The doctors said it themselves that it was a disease. But I didn't believe them. All of them. I believe that my mother was—

Drugged.

No. That's enough flashbacks for today.

I bitterly smiled as I looked around at the café, it was a special day today, that was why I suddenly remembered my dark, vague past. Sometimes it amazes me on the past few years on how I'm able to smile so freely even though I had a hard time with the magician called “life”.

Sipping my cup off coffee, I realized that I was raining. Little droplets of water were staining the windows as a fresh, cold breeze went inside the café. I smiled a little, before sighing contentedly, now...this was life.

Just one more mission and my life would be complete...

Make BTS suffer, make them feel what I've felt.

I smirked a little before smelling the aroma of the cappucino, sweet and bitter. That's why I like this coffee, this is just like me. Sweet and bitter but deliciously combined in a cup. Yum.

I turned to look at the time, oh...it was already 4, I lost track of the time. Standing up, I put my empty coffee mug on the table and looked at the window once more before leaving the café.

~•×•~

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" Namjoon's irritated voice suddenly asked me out of nowhere. I smirked internally, I expected it.

The boys asked me to talk to them at Bighit once more, of course I agreed. I already knew what they wanted to ask me about. I'm not stupid to guess it, it was about the fight I had with the snake. Starting today, I will call her that because the name Y/N, is only mine. Mine. But of course, I won't show my nickname for her. I might ruin the plan.

Namjoon was the only person who came up to me. The other members were just looking at me, anger and confusion written at their faces. Namjoon shooed them away, I knew that he was the only one who has the personality to make me feel nervous—or so they thought.

I'm not afraid of Namjoon anymore.

I faked a questioning look, "What is it Namjoon?"

He glared at me, but his eyes suddenly softened as he looked to the right. I looked at him suspiciously before turning to where he was staring at. I smirked and tsked before fakingly bulging my eyes in worry.

Standing in front of us is Y/N, the beaten mimicker, her figure is still the same...but the only thing that I noticed was the huge scar on her lips, bloated and violet. Her hand was bruised too, a purplish mark starting to form on it.

I love my masterpiece...

"What happened to you?" I coughed lightly, trying to cover a laugh. She looks awful, "Did something happen?"

She glared at me before turning to Namjoon, her face starting to get teary, "Namjoon, she was the one who did this to me...I hate her...I didn't even do anything to her..."

I coughed.

He glared at me before hugging the faker, smiling gently to her. I heard soft mutters of "you'll be okay..", "I got you...", "Smile sunshine..."

I scoffed internally. Sunshine, really, she is far from sunshine. Maybe devil would do, no...maybe snakes..hahaha...

I laughed a little, but my laugh subsided when I saw the both of them hugging each other. It was no ordinary hug. He hugged her...like how he hugged me...he would always do this to me when I was scared. He said that this hug is the hug that he'll only use, for me...no matter what.

I forgot, they ‘forgot’ me...

A tear fell as I closed my eyes furiously, why does this has such a big impact to me? It's just a hug, nothing less...nothing more....right?

Trying my best to keep a scowl on, I cleared my throat, "So...you look like you're having a moment there. I should just go...ew..." Looking at them, I sighed and put my hand to my mouth to prevent sobs escaping.

I felt so weak. I felt so vulnerable. I felt so sad.

It's like I transformed back—

into me before...

~•×•~

I was at the park again.

"Y/N, where were you? At this hour you should be boxing...you're lucky I'm in a good mood right now...good thing that I know that you always came here—what happened?" Mark worriedly said. I looked away as I let a sob escape my mouth.

"Y/N..." He sat down beside me, "What happened?"

I wiped my tears, "Nothing..."

"Turn. To. Me." Mark's voice was serious. This was the first time that I felt this feeling with Mark. Hesitantly, I turned to him...my eyes puffy from crying...my sobs still escaping my lips. I looked at his eyes, him doing the same thing. We both stared at each other.

He leaned closer and removed my tears, his fingers grazing over it, "Now...they are not worth your tears..." He smirked, "Your revenge will be..."

I nodded vigorously as I sobbed once more. Instinctively, I leaned my weight to him, his shirt was getting stained because of my useless tears. He was right, they don't deserve my tears...my revenge on them would.

Right. That is right.

Once my sobs have subsided, I looked up and smiled at him gratefully. He noticed my smile and smiled back, "Now, that's the Y/N I know of..." He leaned towards and suddenly pecked my forehead.

Wait.

Pecked my forehead?!

I looked at him, my eyes bulging, my cheeks getting red. He cheekily smiled, I rolled my eyes and just leaned to his touch more. He was comfortable to cuddle with. My trust on him became bigger and bigger. I don't know if I liked it or not.

And the peck...

I was just a peck right? Right. Just a peck. On the forehead.

Maybe, I don't need any revenge on them—kidding. They made me like this...and they deserve to pay. Obviously, my plan on them was suddenly backfiring. Their 8th member was smart, I could admit. But what can I do to ruin her and her little ducklings? How?

Wait, Mark did say that he was apart of a group right? Got7 was it? I don't know a lot of them, just a little...but I heard that their popularity is rising by the minute.

Hmmm. Got7 has seven members right?

Gathering my courage, I looked at Mark, "Mark...the question I am about to ask you is simple. The only answers allowed are yes or no. Okay?"

He made a knowing hum. I leaned away from his touch and turned to him completely, my eyes wavering. My stance becoming hesitant. I took a deep breath before letting out what I had been thinking of.

"How would you like to have a new member? Yes or No?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

146K 2.6K 53
Big News!!!!!!!!! BTS Having 8th member. We still didn't know about THAT PERSON's gender. No profile information or rumor. Nothing MALE or FEMALE Wi...
10.5K 566 76
''Wh-who are you?" ''Your death'' "You can't kill me" "Killing is legal in this world" A singer joins the most famous group in the world BTS. But th...
47.8K 1.5K 38
What will happen if you were the 8th member and the only female in BTS? These are a bunch of scenarios on how I think it would go. Note: I made this...
NANA k tarafından

Hayran Kurgu

229K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...