No touching ||vkook|| ✔️

By kake-chan

In which Kim Taehyung is a teacher in Jeon Jungkook's school. One day Jungkook meets one of his teachers fro... More

Characters profile
chapter 1- your number
chapter 2- his number
Chapter 3- new teacher
Not a chapter but important
Chapter 4- Gucci shit?
Chapter 5- blood?
important!!
Chapter 6- late
Chapter 7- Recap
Chapter 8- meeting him for the 3rd time
Chapter 10-move out
Chapter 11- Closer To A Kiss
Chapter 1- Yoonminseok 1
Chapter 12- jealous sight
Chapter 13- Long way home
Chapter 14- Cuts
Chapter 15- The beginning
Plz read 😭😭
Chapter 16- Ren
Chapter 17- Hugs
Chapter 18- Trap and a kiss
Chapter 19- New student
Chapter 20- Hope
SORRY!!
chapter 1- NamJin
Chapter 2- NamJin
chapter 21- where are you?
Chapter 22- his not back
Chapter 23- his secret...
Chapter 24- Why?
REWRITING ?!
Chapter 25- hurt
Chapter 26- confession
Chapter 27- rooftop
Chapter 28 - Nightmare
Chapter 29- Once Upon A Time
Chapter 3- NamJin
Chapter 4- NamJin (Final)
Chapter 30- gone for good
Chapter 31- being okay (End)

Chapter 9- it's okay

6.8K 229 260
By kake-chan

Thank u all for reading this crappy ff and for actually voting on it like I didn't even believed I would reach 10 reads let alone 300+ reads and for the votes it's the same I didn't expect to even have 1 vote but I got 27 😱😱😱 that's a shock and thank u all for those who comment as well I really like reading comments so plz comment more (it doesn't matter if it's bad or good)
Love u all 💕💕

________________________
Recap:

The pain is burning and I'm breaking.

Please don't let him notice it.

Please... Please.

___________________________
---- = time skip
___________________________

Kookie's POV

It's been a week since me and mr Gucci shit went out for coffee together.

Actually it hasn't even been a week yet.

Today is Saturday and I'm just laying on my bed spacing out. I'm not bothered to get up. I'm still healing from the rough beating I got on Tuesday and ever since then my step dad hasn't come back home which is amazing and it feels like a miracle happened my step dad has never left for so long before so I'm a little worried no I'm not worried for him but rather for myself like what if he just comes back home and then does what he did on Tuesday to me but what if it's much more rougher.

God I should stop thinking about the negative things and instead think of the positive things.

On Tuesday while walking to the cafe with Gucci shit I ended up limping
-cause of the pain I was feeling in my leg- and Gucci shit was like 'rough sex?' And I so badly wanted to murder him like seriously but I just let it slip since I was in pain and I just replied with 'fell down the stairs' and he just started laughing which honestly sounded cute omg there I go again.

After spacing out for years I manage to get up and I go get dress wearing the usual.

I head downstairs and make myself a piece of toast with butter.

The past week I've only been eating ramen and toast since I'm broken and don't have money well apart from school where I steal Hobi's food so that's all good.

Today I'm meeting Hobi at the arcade and we're gonna hang out well it's more like I'm gonna use all Hobi's money so I'm looking forward to it.

Today the weather is meant to be sunny so I'm defiantly not looking forward to that since I have to wear a long sleeved white shirt to cover my bruises and all that shit and I can't wear a short sleeved shirt since that's risky.

We're meeting at 10 and it's currently 9:30 so I'm heading out even though it's kinda early since the arcade is only 15 minutes away from my house.

I start making my way towards the arcade and I start humming to despacito lately I've been addicted to that song well actually I've been addicted to singing I feel different when I sing it makes me so calm and I feel like my real self if that even makes any sense.

-------------

I'm waiting here, at the arcade for Hobi to arrive. I'm really sweating even though I'm not wearing that many layers of clothes it's still hot.

And Hobi is already late 10 minutes I can't believe his always late when we're suppose to meet up next time I'm coming late and I'm gonna make him wait. That way he'll understand how it feels to wait for someone in the damn heat.

I would almost think it's summer cause of the weather lately we've been having and god I hope summer never comes I hate that season the most and I can't even stand just hearing or saying that word. To me summer means hell and it really always is hell.

"Where the hell is he?"

"KOOKIE KOOKIE!!" I hear Hobi scream my nickname and I look towards where it came from and his running and I can tell his out of breath and his sweating bad mate.

"Ko-kookie I'm, I'm sorry for be-being late" he really is out of breath real bad.

"Where were you" I say using an angry tone with him even though I'm not really mad at him just playing with him.

"Kookie I'm sorry really sorry, I'll buy you anything you want, okay?"

Finally he says what I've been wanting to hear. Time to use all your money Hobi hyung hahaha.

------

It's been 2 hours already and now we're heading out for lunch at a burger place and of course Hobi is treating me. He actually brought everything for me I don't know why his being so kind but it seems he knows I don't have money well apart from 5 pounds (I'm gonna use pounds since I don't know much about won so pretend it's actually won instead of pounds) but I need that money to buy a few things for my wounds that haven't exactly healed yet.

After entering the burger place I go and sit down while Hobi goes and orders for both of us.

As for me I just stare out the window for some strange reason this reminds me of when I met Gucci shit.

Ok mate that's it I'm visiting a mental hospital.

Everything I do or say reminds me constantly of Gucci shit and that's super unhealthy his the most unhealthy meal that exists on earth is it just me or did that sound dirty to anyone else?.

Hobi Comes back with our lunch and we just dig in and start up a few conversations here and there.

After finishing our meal we head out and just walk around town talking about random things that comes to our mind.

"So... Who do u like kookie?" Hobi questions me while a smirk is plastered on his face. I blush because the first person that comes to mind is Gucci shit and I honestly don't wanna really think I like him.

"Is it mr Kim?"

"No way" I answer embarrassedly while blushing like a tomato.

I told Hobi about me and Gucci shit meeting at the coffee and that we went out for coffee after I went to school on Tuesday and now he ships us saying we'd look super cute together and honestly I can't bring myself to be mad at him for saying something like that.

"What about mr min?, don't you like him hmm Hobi?" I shoot back and Hobi starts stuttering while trying to somehow speak which he fails at and he soon turns bright red honestly it's cute how he has a crush on mr Min our music teacher but I also feel sad for him since I know because of that his going through difficult things.

"...his still with jimin" Hobi stats boldly as if it doesn't matter to him but I know deep down his hurt and the pain in his eyes is enough to know his broken.

Jimin is one of our friends at school who also likes mr min but I currently hate Jimin (I❤️Jimin) after all he broke the promise him and Hobi made after they found out they both like mr min.

The thing with Jimin is he'll do anything to get what he wants and braking a promise isn't even near to the other terrible things he did.

But I hate mr min (i❤️suga😏) more as he actually agreed to go out with Jimin despite him being a teacher and Jimin being a student if he was okay with going out with a student I don't understand why he always rejected Hobi when I tried getting them to be closer.

I know mr min might actually have feelings for Hobi cause I've noticed the way mr min would look at Hobi and I'm pretty sure he wasn't looking at him the way a teacher would look at a student but I don't really plan to get involved any further I never know I might make it worse so I rather help when I'm asked to.

"Sorry for bringing him up" I sincerely apologised knowing full well I might've hurt Hobi.

"It's okay kookie" he says with a big smile while pinching my cheeks which hurt like hell.

Everything was happy and all until it started raining.

On a day this hot it started raining for no strange reason.

Hobi quickly grabbed my wrist while worry was clearly painted on his face I didn't understand why he seemed so worried it's only rain after all.

Hobi and I ran into one of the bus stops that was empty but for some strange reason Hobi wouldn't go to any of the bus stops that had people in we already passed 2 and this is the 3rd one that was actually empty.

When I get inside the bus stop we start breathing heavily and I soon feel something warm being placed on my back.

"Use this to warn yourself kookie" Hobi says worriedly while looking away from me which makes me confused is there something wrong.

I look at the jacket and was about to put it on properly until I noticed my white shirt is soaked and is see through meaning Hobi might've seen all my scars that are currently noticeable and clearly visible for everyone to see.

I start panicking and fidgeting around thinking Hobi might of seen it and if he did what will I do what if he thinks I'm disgusting now and a liar.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I feel warm tears fall down my eyes as I think of everything that could possibly happen and they're obliviously all negative thoughts.

What if I lose Hobi, my only true Friend.

I don't wanna lose him.

"It's okay, kookie I already know and I won't leave you... sorry for not helping you when you were hurt"

More warm tears roll down my eyes as I hear what Hobi says and I feel so guilty for having him find out this way instead of me telling him.

I feel like all these chapters are useless 😓😓

(And yes there's gonna be YoonMin and YoonSeok and tell which one u like better)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 201 38
Hey everyone, this is my first fanfiction.. Hope you like it ------------------------------------------------------ Moon Hae-won has always loved to...
2.8K 86 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
26K 706 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
510 110 26
This is my first time writing fanfic. Hope you guys like it Y/n is a university student who hates music but her teacher makes her fall in love with...