Trust me // Ivan Martinez ||...

By kayleen2200

Hey I'm Ava, Ava Paul. More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
Background on Ava
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
A/N Important!!!!
Winners!
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
im sorry

•Chapter 49•

1.6K 26 4
By kayleen2200

*Ava's POV*
Today is the day. I finally get to meet with Scooter and Justin. I was awoken by my alarm that I set for 8 am. We all stayed up late last night so I'm the only one up. I went to the bathroom trying not to wake anybody up as we fell asleep in the theatre room.

Once I got done showering I got changed into a mesh top and my high waisted distressed denim shorts. I did my makeup but kept it on the natural side. I went downstairs and cut some fruit up and grabbed a glass of water. It was almost 11 by now. The studio was 45 minutes away so I ate my food and went on social media until it was 12.

*at the studio*
"Hello I'm Ava Martinez, I'm here to see Scooter Braun" I said the the guy behind the counter. The guy called down Scooter.
"Hey scooter, nice to meet you" I said as he came towards me.
"Hello Ava, we better go up there Justin really wants to see you" he said and I followed him into the studio.

"Ava!" Justin said as he saw us coming through the door
"Justin!" I said hugging him.
"You don't know how much he's talked about you, none stop" Jeremy , Justin's dad said and I laughed
"Dad, you weren't suppose to say that" he said laughing if embarrassment.

"So take a seat Ava" scooter said and we all sat down in a spiny chair. "Justin here, says you have big potential of being signed to this label" he said. "But the label wants a new and improved song so they can go over your style of music and see if they would sign you".
"When is this song due" I asked
"By the end of this week is should be recorded" Justin said
"Wow, I've never written and recorded a song in that little amount of time" I said scared
"That's why we are going to be helping you through it all" Scooter said
"Is there a style you probably want to try" Justin asked
"Maybe like a trap city vibe" I said giving an idea
"That sounds awesome" Scooter said "now we need some type of subject as I may say that the song will be about" Scooter said

"I have a song already from a couple months ago and I made it specifically for a trap city vibe" I said "but all I need is a beat"
"We can work on that" Justin said

*2 hours later*

"Finally!" We all said. Two hours of working on a beat we finally got it done.
"Now get in the booth girly, the faster we get this done the more chances you'll get this label" Justin said.

I get in the booth and I put my headphones on.
"Can you hear me" Justin said in the mic that goes through the headphones. I give him a thumbs up and I hear the beat start.

*at the house*
"Guyssss" I said walking through the door. Nobody answered. "Jake! Ivan!" I screamed again. I look outside and all the cars were there. "Wtf guys if this is a prank I'm gonna move out!" I said once again.

I walked upstairs and all the rooms were empty.
"Where would they be" I said sitting on jakes bed. I went back downstairs into the kitchen.
I see a note on the fridge.

"Dear Ava, if you're reading this then that means you must be wondering where we are at. Put this address in your gps (address). - Jake"

I put the address in my phone and it's 10 minutes away. I got in my car and finally I get to the destination. The park? I get out the car and in the middle of a field I see everyone. Team 10, Marissa, Logan, Pam, Jc, Kian, Bobby, Frany, George, Mark, all of my best of friends.

I walk up to them and they all scream "Congratulations". I feel myself tear up.
"Guysssss!" I said wiping a tear away. They all came into a big group hug. We all had fun running around like if we were 5 years old again. All I could think about is what did I do to deserve this?
"Trust me, you deserve more than this" Ivan said walking up behind me. I turned to him.
"Did I say that out loud" I asked laughing
"Yes you did, and I mean everything I said" he said kissing me.

***

avamartinez my happy place ☺️✨

username1 i saw you! You were great!!!❤️
Scooterbraun you did great kiddo 💗
justinbieber congrats girly👍🏻💖
username2 what song did you sing?!?
ivanmartinez ilysfm congrats babe 💕💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winners! I have received 3/5 pictures. If you haven't sent me a picture of yourself or someone that looks like you, then it'll take longer for you to come into the book!

A/N: hey cuties💓 thanks for reading yet another chapter. Vote if you want more and comment what should happen next. Until next time 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 4.3K 48
[Highest rank #89 in fanfiction.] "I really do hate you Anthony Trujillo." "Yeah, I know." He replied and placed a kiss on my forehead, knowing we'd...
114K 1.6K 81
imanthonytruj started following you imchancesutton started following you imanthonytruj sent you a DM
128K 2.1K 63
Friends since their childhood. Lovers since High School. One decision tears them apart. But not for long. When Raegan returns from her tour a huge...
80.2K 1.8K 65
Tessa finds love with Emilio but little does she know her Exs want her back!