Claiming Her

De Kisa_Ona

"No need to be shy, Angel. We already kissed. I'll be keeping this hair tie and remember what I told you." I... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW BOOK

Chapter 18

14.8K 344 36
De Kisa_Ona

Ace Parker

I gripped my hair in frustration as I saw how Angel looked at me. Well, I deserve that but it has been two weeks since I last talked to Cass and it's getting on my nerves. I don't want to fucking lose her but just thinking how much I hurt her makes me want to kill myself. Tyler already explained the story behind their meetings and the moment that explanation left his mouth, I went to Cass' apartment but she wasn't there and she's been successful on avoiding me. 

If I just listened to her and let her explain, this wouldn't have happened. I feel so sick not because of fatigue but because of the fact that I hurt Cass because of my stupid big ego. I already miss her smile, laugh, eyes, touch and everything about her. I miss her so much that it kills me slowly. Every night, I always go to her apartment but she'll just close her windows not bothering to look out. 

It hurts me so much by the fact that she probably hates me now. She doesn't want to be with me. Every single damn day, I always wait for her after her class but before I can even take a step towards her, Angel's scowl came to view, halting me dead in tracks. I swear, I didn't know that Angel can scowl at me like that. She's too innocent for fuck's sake.

Tyler and Luke had been helping me and staying by me. I don't want to ruin their lunch breaks so I'm the one that stays back so that they can eat freely without awkwardness. I'm already losing my patience and just a little push and I know I'm going to snap and just claim Cass as mine. Where she truly belongs. I never felt this possessive in my whole life until I met her. I don't fucking share, what's mine stays mine. The same goes for Cass. She's mine

I sometimes caught her staring at me and when I caught her, she'll be the first one to look away. She's the just the same the first day we met. She's always the first one to look away, blushing must I say. I already miss her blush and the way her eyes twinkle every time she laughs. I miss her to death and I don't know if I can survive another day without her. She's a part of me and I can't function without her.

"Ace, stop spacing out. We're going to help you, okay?" Luke said and I just looked at him for a second before started to pace again. Tyler and Luke groaned and I swear I can feel their irritation. I didn't bother looking at them as I think about the ways that I can do so that Cass would forgive me. I nodded as they simultaneously sighed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't fucking mess this up, Ace or I'll kill you. I'm risking Angel And I's relationship for you so fucking man up and apologize already." Tyler said while glaring at me. I nodded my head eagerly as the anticipation settled inside me, ignoring his insult. Fuck, I never felt this nervous in my life. I clenched my teeth together and clasped my hands together.

Tyler planned to distract Angel while I execute my plan. Gosh, that sounds creepy. Luke will be the look out while Tyler will take Angel away from us. This is my chance. I can't afford to lose this opportunity. I'll even beg if it's necessary, I'll do anything. Tyler and I waited in the parking lot for the class to end while Luke is waiting for them outside their classroom. He'll just text us if they already went out.My phone binged as the bell rang. This is it!Tyler looked at me and nodded. 

Soon enough, two figures eventually came in view. I released a shaky breath and Tyler walked towards them. I am covered by my car while I watch them silently. I stood up and took a deep breath as I walked towards them. Cass and Angel are now looking at me while Angel went in front of Cass. My breath hitched as I took in Cass' appearance. She's so gorgeous wearing a red dress that stops until her mid thigh, exposing her long legs with her brown boots.

She looked at me and I stared at her longingly. I miss her so much. My heart clenched when she looked away when I offered her a small smile. Angel looked at me confused and avert her attention to Tyler who is rubbing his neck awkwardly. I can literally hug Tyler right now. I know we're fighting over small things but he's still my best friend, my brother and I'm grateful that Luke and Tyler accepted me.

"Tyler? Explain." Angel said and Tyler gave me a curt nod as he suddenly scooped Angel and flung her on his shoulder effortlessly. Cass and Angel squealed as Cass ran towards them and tugged on Tyler's arm. Angel started punching Tyler's back but of course he's unaffected.

"Put me down, Tyler!" Angel squealed as Cass started to tugged on Tyler's arm with more strength now. I took her by surprise when I pulled her by her arm as Tyler walked away, bringing Angel with him. I looked at Cass as she stares at me with wide eyes. I reath in her cent and she struggled against my hold. I laughed at her cute attempts to pull away. The hell I'll let her go. I pulled her towards me and walked her towards my car.

"Let me go!" She shrieked as I circled my arms around her waist backing her up towards my car. She wriggled and I groaned because I'm getting tired of her assault. She's turning me on and I can't believe I'm getting hot because of her angry state.

I opened the door of my car and pushed her inside of it and quickly climbed inside, crawling my way on her. I hovered above her and she pushed me slightly as she puts her small hands against my chest. I chuckled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. By now, she's all flushed and a deep red color settled on her cheeks. I awed at her cuteness and chuckled when she blushed even more if that's possible.

"W-What are you doing? Get off me." She said trying to sound strong but failed miserably as she stuttered and her voice wavered at the end of the sentence, blush creeping its way on her cheeks. I chuckled and she knitted her eyebrows together, examining me as she blew a frustrated breath.

"Do you think this is funny? I'm not going to repeat myself anymore, just let me go. You hurt me, remember? I want to get out so just open the door. You're acting like a dick right now. I can't believe that you find this situation funny conside-" She blabbered and I slowly pressed my lips against her, cutting her off instantly.

This kiss is so different from the other ones we had before. This is much more slower and more passionate. I took my time savoring her lips as I nibbled on her lower lip and she responded after I bit her lip. I want her to feel my emotions, my regret, pain and love. I poured all my feelings onto the kiss. I want her to forgive me. I want her to know that I regret everything I've done. I felt the familiar sparks and I pulled away  for us to breath. I stared at her eyes which are slightly dilated and her face flushed with her lips swollen from the kiss. That was the best kiss I've ever had. i kissed her nose softly and offered a smile.

"I'm sorry."

I said which took her by surprise as her yes widen and welled with tears. I smiled at her. This is worth it. I I could see her smile when I apologize, I can say sorry as much as she likes as long as Cass smile, I'll be okay. She's my everything and I'm willing to risk everything for her. I haven't apologize to anyone before, she's the first one to hear me apologize. This is for her, I'm willing to do anything.It was my turn to be surprised when she suddenly smiled at me, showing her perfect teeth. I returned back a grin but still slightly confuse as to why she's smiling at me.  

"Your not mad?" I asked and she pushed me slightly so that she could sit up.

"I'm just waiting for you to apologize. I already forgave you. I know you're not perfect, you make mistakes but I also know that when you apologize, you mean it. I want you to learn that apologizing doesn't always means that you're wrong and the other person is right, it means that you value our relationship than your ego. I like that you already overcome that phase." She said and I was shook. I can't believe that after hurting her, she's still thinking of me. I stared at her, memorizing every details of her. From the soft blue color of her eyes to the mole just right below her left eye.

I won't let this girl go. She's fucking mine. She's the perfect definition of an angel. It doesn't matter to me what others think, I just need her to be mine forever. I never felt this feeling before, the heck I never even received this from my family but she just walked and made me feel everything, from depression to happiness. I can't believe that I'm saying this right now but, I already l-

"Ace, are you okay?" Cass snapped me from my thoughts and I pulled her closer to me, making her straddle me as she wrapped her legs around me. She was about to say something but I dipped my face, meeting her lips in a swift. I groaned as she pushed herself closer to me. I'll never be tired of this.

I pushed my tongue inside of her mouth without permission because of the desperation I'm feeling right now. I kissed her like she's going to leave me, pouring all bits of me. She moaned against my lips and I massaged her tongue with mine, curling it with her tongue. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I bit her lower lip because of the need. I can't take it anymore and just pushed her skirt upwards as I rubbed her thighs in a s0ft manner. 

She moaned loudly and arched her back for me to have a better access. I left her mouth but I can't get enough of her so I trailed my lips on her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses along. She moaned when I sucked on the sensitive skin of her flesh as i groan when my cock twitched. I trailed my hand along her high bringing my palms higher. She gripped my hair and I pushed myself into her as we both moaned and roamed as I bumped my big and needy erection with her soft cunt. I grabbed her ass and bit her skin on her neck.  She pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.

I don't fucking care about any thing right now because of the goddess in front of me as I take her all in, from her lust filled eyes to her swollen lips. we are both panting hard and I pecked the skin above her collarbone as her breath hitched. She pushed her head onto m neck and I don't fucking care about what she might say right now, I just want her to know.

"I love you from the very fucking beginning." I said and I felt her smile against my chest.

"I love you too." She fucking said and my eyes widened. I swear I can kill someone right now.

I love her and she loves me too. How fucking great is that? It's so fucking great. I smiled and pulled away for me to kiss her again. We continued our make out session until six in he evening, doing nothing but kissing and cuddling. I can;t seem to wipe the smile off my face and Cass is the reason. I am the most happy man in the world.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cass' outfit

Hey guys!

I just want to thank you for reading this chapter and being supportive as always 

 I also want to apologize for not updating really soon because of the hectic schedule of my grade level here in the school. I had a quiz yesterday in Science and English that's why I can't update.

Here's my promise!

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll try my best to update again so don't worry.

Thank you for supporting me and again, I apologize. 

Thank you very much!

Hope you have a good day!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4M 87.6K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...
The Cartel Lord De meligoody66

Ficção Adolescente

1.2K 11 18
Goody goody Smart Top of the class Always on time Straight A's Honor roll Abused Sad Masked Elena just 17 years old. Whats love in this age, in...
3.6M 76.7K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...