Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
5- unexpected
6- Trouble just seems to find me
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
9- proven wrong
10- not the jock
11- hunting unicorns
12- its called Sarcasm
13- dodge ball with the asshole
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
18- It went out with a bang
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
24- time to get even, Asha's way
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

23- sexy ice-cream uniform

1.8K 65 16
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

chapter 23- sexy ice-cream uniform

“Will you be the Asha to my Kasha?”

Asha to my Kasha?

Holy fu*k he likes me back

I was standing there for what felt like an eternity with Kolton just looking at me intently with those beautiful big brown eyes which were way too close to let me actually think so I did the unthinkable since I was so out of my mind. My head and body was craving his touch and it actually made me reconsider how strong my feelings for him actually were.

Falling for Kolton was wrong I know, but I can’t help but like his charm and the way he only acts around me then is all macho man around everyone else. I can’t help but like all his little quirks which involve some of the bad fighting techniques or even the way he eats an Oreo. He likes to take a bite into it then break it and eat the icing then puts the biscuit back together and eats it.

It was then I realised how much I actually liked him.

I like Kolton Scomparsa.

Kolton Scomparsa likes me back.

Holy mother of cheese, He likes me back.

Fu*k.

Normally the girl starts planning their wedding at this point and throws some party with all their friends but I have 2 problems. One, I don’t have any friends and two; I don’t know how to show proper feelings for someone. Yeah sure I’ve had my fair share of flings with guys but I never liked any of them like I like Kolton.

I am so screwed.

And when Scar hears about this I may go deaf from all her squealing about me finally getting feelings for someone let alone hot. The amount of fan-girling she does when it comes to us and our relationship is horrendous. There’s the normal fan-girl who just thinks they are cute together, there’s the fanfic writing fan- girl, there’s the girls who fan-girl so much that they actually stalk the person that tries to break them up then there’s a whole new level of fan-girling when it comes to Scar.

“Ash, you there?” Kolton said in his sexy voice while clicking his fingers in front of my face to bring be back from my thoughts of how murderous Scar would get if something were to happen to our relationship.

“Yeah, I’m just thinking” I smirked.

“Bet it was about me naked in bed” He winked then decided to get even closer and send my hormones into overdrive. Of course Kolton knows he’s teasing me and he is certainly proud of that, I’ll tell you now.

“Nah, just of you in an ice-cream shop uniform.” I winked back and brought my finger up to his chin and lightly grazed my finger alone it when I walked away which brought be the upper hand. As I looked back, I could see his eyes cloud up with what I had seen before as lust and want as well as a new emotion that I haven’t ever seen in anyone’s eye before.

“Well I hope it’s some sexy ice-cream uniform. Well I can look sexy in a plastic bag so no need to worry.” He grinned and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up against his hard stomach. Screw upper hand, I like this position better.

“I don’t know Kolton, you would have to show me what it looks like on before I can decide.” I shrugged and could feel his warm hands come around and rest on my hips. The warmth from his hands made me feel cool on the inside and as if I had butterflies or something like in those cheesy romance novels which I really do hate but right now, I absolutely love the feeling.

“I could show you now.” He breathed on my neck which sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. I really should have tried being this close to him before if I wanted to sort out my feelings for him. “Although it may be too much sexiness for you to handle” he smirked and let go of me then walked off with a wink leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

“Wait, where are you going?” I asked. I knew I had a certain somebody to talk out tomorrow so I needed to get away but it didn’t mean I didn’t want to not spend time with him.

“I’m going because until you give me a proper answer and your dad is right behind you.” He laughed and walked out the door rather hurriedly, probably to get away from a very suspicious father of mine who would interrogate him till the world ends and would still not be happy with the information that is given to him. I guess dad still thinks of me as his little princess daughter who hasn’t even grown up. Heck, he probably doesn’t think I’ve ever slept with anyone before. Well that’s certainly wrong but I would never tell him that.

“hi dad” I said nervously and turned around slowly but I was surprised when I came face to face with a guy around dads age but wasn’t dad.

“You’re not dad” I said with my eyes narrowed on him. My instant reaction led me to resting my hand casually on the knife in my side.

“And you’re not Rick, looks like we’re in the same boat of confusion” The guy laughed and looked back up. His brown eyes sparkled in mischief and a playful grin was rested on his face as if it has been there since he was young. “hey, I’m Chris. You must be Asha” He smiled politely and put out his hand for me to shake. I took a firm grasp on his hand and shook it strongly. You know what they say, first impressions count for a lot of things. “Well you certainly have a good strong grip” he said in an impressed manor but still had that playful air to him. I knew he was going to be easy to get along with if he’s going to be this carefree and playful.

“Well you know what they say, first impressions count” I smirked and shrugged then laughed along with him while he went to sit down on the couch a few meters away from me. Right before he sat down though he took his phone from his back pocket and slid it on the table then turned the television on to a program that I’ve never seen before.

I took that as an opportunity to escape and try to get out before they take me back to the hospital so I started walking past the table and quickly took the phone Chris put down recently but the full escape was short-lived when I heard dad say from the front door “where do you think you’re going missy?” in a ‘don’t-mess-with-me-because-I’ve-had-a-bad-day’ voice with a tense atmosphere around him.

“I’m going to my room” I said but it was almost like a question because I could tell he was in a bad mood and from past experiences he’s not so nice when he’s in a bad mood.

“ok, just make sure you don’t go out or strain yourself today because I have to get you back to the hospital in one piece tomorrow” he slightly smiled and shook his head then walked into the kitchen to grab what I assume was a beer.

I knew I had to make my escape quick or else I would have to go back to the damned hospital and I really don’t want to go back there at all. It’s boring and I get nothing done at all because I have things hooked up and nurses always walking past to check up on me. I have to get out of here then find Mike and train a bit more to be able to get in top physical condition to win.

Just as I was finishing up on my packing I felt 2 warm hands clasp around my waist and a warm breath on my neck then the words “boo” followed which frightened me and almost caused me to jump out of my skin; key word almost. I’ve learnt from the past that I have to learn to control my emotions otherwise I give the opponent a huge advantage which they should not need.

“I scared you didn’t I?” Kolton whispered from behind me and then rested his chin on my shoulder casually. The position we were in made me feel that weird feeling again and its annoying me that someone could have so much control over me and my thoughts of what I would do if we were alone.

“Do I look scared to you?” I teased and continued putting things in my bag like I wasn’t affected but in all honesty, I was as sexually frustrated as a teenager with alcohol.

“Well you never answered my question from before so I came back” He said it so deeply and intensely that it made me wonder why I didn’t even try to find him in the first place.  “So will you be my girlfriend, or will I have to kiss it out of you?” He pressed his lips to the base of my neck and smirked then kissed it and slowly but surely started to apply pressure and bite down. He was giving me a hicky and he knew it, hot little prick.

“Kolton” I breathed out “you can’t- I’ll get in trouble” I attempted to spit out but it sounded a lot more like a bunch of jibber jabber under my moan of pleasure. It makes me wonder how great of a kisser he could be then.

“Since when does Asha Black get in trouble and cares?” He smirked against my skin and kept kissing up the side of my neck, getting closer and closer to my lips. Kolton took my hips and turned me around quick as lightning, then continued kissing my jaw.

“Um” My mind was a mess and I could only think of how amazing he felt against me. I really like him a lot more than expected, let’s hope that’s the lust talking though, because I can’t fall too hard for anyone, not right now. If it were in a few weeks, I would be completely fine with it but I don’t want to string him along and then possibly die because of the dickhead; Mike. That was when my senses kicked in and I realised what had to be done. I couldn’t get with him just yet.

“Kolton” I quickly pushed him away and held him at a shoulders length apart “This can happen but just not yet. I have stuff to sort out before I become attached to someone or let someone get attached to me.” I explained with a deep sympathy and sadness in my heart. The heartbroken look on his face said a million words that could never truly be expressed through words. Not even the best author or speaker could ever explain how truly sad he looked and it was all because of me.

“Why not? I need a real reason Ash” He stood tall and looked down to me with a now completely blank face which he has picked up from fighting. I felt terrible but now he was starting to cover up any emotion that I could possibly feel guilty for.

“I have stuff to deal with but it won’t take me long. If something happens to me I want you to know that I do truly like you but I don’t want something to happen to me when we are in a relationship.” I licked my lips and searched his face for any emotion but his face was a concrete wall that was impossible to get through. It was like an alpha ray trying to get through lead; impossible and not worth the time to continue trying. Yes, the science nerd in me is coming out but this was one of the only ways I wanted to explain it. I could relate it to my life but nothing and no one in my life is as amazing and important as Kolton.

“I understand, I’ll be waiting” He slightly smiled then turned around to leave after lightly saying “I would wait a million years for you baby” in a completely and utterly soft and melodic voice that would put angels to shame.

“Thank you Kolton” I smiled softly at him “but before you go,” I quickly scrambled over to get in front of him and put my arms around his neck “know that I only wish to be with you” Then I leaned in and did the unthinkable.

I kissed Kolton Scomparsa

I kissed the bad boy who pissed me off when we first met so much, the boy who seems to change his personality to the sweet, kind, caring, person only when someone close he likes is around, the boy who likes me for me and not some fake persona I have put on like The Black Dragon.

Speaking of the Black Dragon, I really need to tell Kolton and Dad soon otherwise I am going to be in a whole world of trouble which will not turn out well at all. If they both find out before I tell them the amount of pissed and mistrust they would feel would be so off the scales and this is the Golden Dragon as well as someone who is becoming rather skilled on the streets so I would go down pretty easily.

“Bye Kolton” They were the last words I ever spoke to him, well not really but they were the last ones that I spoke to him before he left the room. Watching his back turn to me was sad to watch but knowing that I may not even be able to come back to him made it hurt even more.

“Bye Ash” He mumbled and then walked out the door silently with a ridged posture.

Now to get out of this room without hurting myself further than what I already did.

~

I managed to get out of the house pretty easily and I stole one of the cars from one of dad’s roommates. Hey, it’s not my fault if they were fixing it then left the keys in the car and anyways, I will return it so it’s not stealing, but temporarily borrowing. I must admit the car was really nice. It was a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 which runs very smoothly and I didn’t realise till after that the fixing on the car was actually tampering with the motor so that it went just that little bit faster. One of those guys is a mechanic and I have to find out who because then they could moderate my car when I get one. I’m not in love with cars or anything but I learn to appreciate a nice piece of metal work if there is one in front of me.

Once I made the escape it was fairly easy. I had money with me that I have been saving and I can easily find a ring around so then I can also train on people. I now had a car, and a snazzy one too. I had a phone which I pickpocketed from the Chris guy I met earlier as well as everyone’s numbers and all I had to do was find a motel close to where Mike was staying and before that I needed to find out where he was staying.

I knew Damien was good a security and programing and computers and whatever technology there is so I decided to call him. I was lucky that he did answer his phone though on the first call otherwise I would be wondering for quite some time.

“Hello?” I heard his bright and awake voice over the phone which signalled that he was hanging out with Scarlet.

“Yeah, hey, I need a favour and it won’t take too long.” I quickly said into the speaker. I knew he would be a little bit off the ball with Scarlet there but that was what I needed or else he would realise my plan and stop me quicker than you can say ‘Damien is a bit party pooper’.

“Yep, what do you need?” I heard him say a little distractedly. I knew he was completely distracted because he hasn’t realised that I don’t normally have a phone or even that I’m calling from another phone that I haven’t ever called from.

“I need the address of where Mike Tyman is staying” I said determinedly to him and then I heard some shuffling and typing.

“I’ve just sent the address through. Have fun Ash” And with that he had hung up. Well he really was busy if he was that fast to leave the call.

That was when I knew it was time to start getting revenge on Mike for coming in and messing up my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that I haven't updated so I hope this kinda makes up for it.. Who am i kidding, you guys are probably pisssed that they aren't together.....

Well only time will tell my little ones and this isn't some typical love story is it? nope.

I attached temporary bliss by the cab in my youtube link because I really like this song and i can see on some level it relates to Kolton and Asha.

Please keep leaving challenges for me to do because if I do yours, it earns you a dedication :D

Again, i am so super sorry but I have holidays soon so hopefully I can get more done then. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.2K 17
A ruthless assassin of the most dangerous family in the world A shy college student who works as a valet driver at her hotel. What happens when he...
66.6K 1.8K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
4.9K 129 25
Once a fighter, always a fighter. But I've got a different saying about me. The Fighter, The Survivor is what I have become. Jade Ryder has had a har...