The Quarterback Still Like Me...

By afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 50

1K 33 3
By afiyaedwards123

Vanessa's POV:

A few days later

"Vanessa hurry up we got to go pick up Archer", mom calls as I hang up the video chat with Riley and Stacy.

"Coming", I say and put on my big jacket.

Tomorrow night is the party, my dress already bought by my father.

I walk down the stairs and meet mom, we walk outside and she unlock the car. The snow is falling, but not heavy and the road is clear because the trunk clear it.

"Excited for tomorrow?" She smiles.

"No I don't even want to go", I scoff.

"When will you forgive him?"

"When he gives me a proper apology and explanation."

"Maybe he would tomorrow", she suggests.

"I doubt it, but I wouldn't have to worry about him at the party I would be with my friends to even notice he's there", I smile.

"Vanessa please think about this, he even bought you a water proof camera."

"I didn't ask for anything from him."

She sighs,"I hope you forgive him", she mumbles.

"Archie!" I shriek and hug Archer tightly as he exit the boarding point.

"Hi vehicle,", he hugs me back snuggling his face in my hair.

"I missed you, where's my gift?" I smack his arm.

"Damn woman, I just arrive and stop being violent", he glares at me and I smile my innocent smile at him.

"Archer, how are you going darling?" Mom hugs him.

"Fine, but control your daughter she's abusive", he smirks at me.

"I'm sure you're hungry let's stop at the coffee shop", mom suggests.

Archer and I got in the back seat.

"How was your Christmas? Did Michelle tried to contact you?" I ask.

"Yeah she called to say Merry Christmas."

"Were you fine with that?"

"Vanessa we broke up like two months ago, it still hurt yes but I don't cry again, I ever told her luck good with that T. J guy", he shrugs.

I smile, he's finally copping with the pain and letting go of his ex.

"And what about you and Jake?", he adds and I scoff.

"I don't want to hear his name, he needs to give me a proper apology and I'm still waiting for two weeks now."

"If I see him tomorrow and flirting with any other girls I wouldn't hesitate to punch him", he smirks.

I laugh, but couldn't help feel jealous when he said Jake flirting with other girls.

***

"We'll like three cups of hot cocoa with cookies please", mom orders as the waitress writes it down.

"Isn't that Jackson?" Archer asks as the guy enters with his hands in his pocket,

"Hi Jack!" I shout and he turns to me, his face breaks into a grin and he walks to our booth.

"Hi guys, Ms. Thomas", he winks at mom who blush slightly.

"What you're doing here man?" Archer laughs doing a fist bump with him.

"Just came to get some air, I was bored at home", he says as mom makes room for him to sit down.

"Well you can come home with us, I don't mind", mom says.

"Thanks, but I am going to visit some old friends."

"Who?" I ask.

"Mike and Parker", he says and I stiffen turning pale and Archer clutches his fist.

"C-can I come?" I stutter and mom watch me in surprise.

"Um...", Jackson looks at my mom.

"Vanessa are you sure you can handle seeing him without breaking down?" Mom asks with worry.

"Mom its been nine months since I didn't see him and I'm over him believe me", I assure her.

"Fine, but Archer goes as well", she states and Archer tighten his fist. He is still angry for what Mike did to me.

"Fine but I will punch him I didn't get the chance to", he hisses.

We leave after we finish eat and take the one hour drive to the jail where Parker and Mike are.

"You sure you want to do this?" Jackson asks as he drives.

"Yes I'm ready, its been nine months", I nod.

"Arch make sure to calm down before going in there", Jackson says and Archer scoffs.

"No promises."

"We're here to see Mike Steward and Parker Peterman", Jackson says to the officer.

He let us into a small room with a table and five chairs.

"They'll be here shortly, why don't you guys sign the book?" The officer suggests.

Parker and Mike enter in handcuffs with their heads down. Wow, they  have gotten taller, skinnier and their hair are a mess.

Parker's blonde hair longer and he even have a little bread and Mike's brunette hair is shorter but his face need to be shaved.

"You guys you five minutes", the officer says and leaves the room, we all sit down.

Archer is glaring at Mike who had his head down and Parker is avoiding Jackson's eyes.

"So guys how you're going?" I ask trying to make a conversation.

"Fine", Mike grumbles.

"Not bad."

Mike looks up and I see his light gray eyes fill with regret and guilt.

"I'm so sorry Vanessa, I'm so sorry for not telling you the truth and breaking your heart", he blunt out as a tear roll down his cheek and Archer scoffs.

"I hope you all forgive me", he adds looking at Jackson, Archer and I.

"I'm sorry too, I throw away my future we all were planning on going to Yale together and I just destroy that", Parker sighs.

"No sweat man, we made some new friends but you guys will always be my best friends even if you are in jail, but when you get out we are going to hang out like old times", Jackson says.

"Vanessa do you forgive me?" Mike asks.

I look away.

"Vanessa please", he pleads as he tries to hold my hand.

Archer gets up and punches him.

"What the f*ck man?" He growls and holds his nose.

Two officers come running into the room and hold back Archer who is about to attack Mike again.

"You deserve to rot in her!" He shouts and shrug the officers off, sign the book and leave.

"I'll talk to him", I say to Mike and get up.

"Vanessa tell Evan to please forgive me and to come see me soon", Mike pleads and I nod.

" Bye man", Jackson says to Parker and they did a fist bump.

"When I see you again make sure you have a girlfriend", Parker jokes.

"No promises you know me man I only do hook ups", Jackson laughs.

"And Vanessa I hope to see you again", Parker adds and I nod.

"Of course and you eat more I'm not use to seeing you so slim."

"Maybe you can bring food next time", he chuckles.

I laugh and shake my head signing the book.

____

"Vanessa you're coming with me", Dianne says as I enter my bedroom and she pulls me out my room.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To see my baby sister at Mr. Johnson's mansion."

"But I just got here", I pout.

"You'll eat lunch there", she says,"bye Archer see you later", she says as she passes Archer on the stairs.

"Where you guys going?"

"Out", I reply.

"Wow", is all I say when I see the mansion.

"I know right", Dianne smiles as she parks by the curve before the front door.

A maid opens the door and greet us.

"Welcome, Mr. Johnson is out with Mrs. Johnson, but he said to make yourself at home", she says.

"Who's Mr. Johnson's father?"  I ask.

"You wouldn't believe this, but Mr. James is", Dianne says.

"Wait, Jake's grandfather?"

"Yep so Daniella is Jake and they cousin."

"Wow, but how come her father has blonde hair?" I ask.

"Maybe his mother had", she shrugs.

"I wonder if Jake knows that she is his cousin?"

"I doubt it because from the looks of it Mr. Johnson doesn't want anything to do with that family, he doesn't like Jake's father and Mr. James abandon him with his mother when he was young it would be a miracle if he actually go to the party tomorrow and meet them since he was invited also", she explains.

"How do you know all this?"

"His wife told me everything she said I had a right to know since Daniella would ask questions in the future about her family and I'll be the one to explain to her because she wouldn't be able to without cryingm."

We enter the living room and see Daniel playing with Daniella with some toys.

"Hey guys", I say and Daniella looks up at me then at Dianne and smiles.

"Di", she says and gets up running into Dianne's arms.

"Hi Ella, meet Vanessa she's my best friend", Dianne says to her and I take her.

She watches me with those brown eyes of hers, then give me a toothy grin.

"She can't talk properly yet", Dianne says to me.

I put her down and ruffle her blonde hair, she returns  back to her toys.

"Who's watching them?" I ask.

"The maid", she shrugs and sits on the couch.

"Do we have to stay here long? I want to go back and hang out with Archer", I say.

"No once they come back we can leave, its me who actually have to babysit don't worry I'll split the money with you", she grins and I roll my eyes.

I down next to her and she switches on the flat screen while I got on my phone.

"Cool phone", she says.

I text Alex, our friendship is going fine I actually like his company and others will too behind his player acts.

___________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 8.8K 46
Alex and the Saintwood boys have survived high school, albeit without some minor humorous mishaps. Now, they are onto college to experience college...
1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
651K 16.3K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
927K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...