The Neverlasting | Book 1

By theurbanguru

(Book 1) All Rights Reserved © 2017 "The Neverlasting", Rosè Cartier is probably the best friend/sibling... More

TN| Foreword
TN | Wants & Needs - 00
TN | Beginning - 01
TN | Taking A Step - 02
TN | Romance - 03
TN | Expectations - 04
TN | Hard To Get - 05
TN | Reality - 06
TN | "Life" - 07
TN | Wet Dreamz - 08
TN | Into You - 09
TN | Wrong Turn - 10
TN | Disappointed - 11
TN | Wild Ride - 12
TN | Playing Dumb - 13
TN | Stay - 14
TN | Upgrade - 15
TN |Final Fantasy - 16
TN | Died Down - 17
TN | Different - 18
TN | Wasting Time - 19
TN | Cheated - 20
TN | Misguided - 21
TN | Stray Minds - 22
TN | Secrecy - 23
TN | Competition - 24
TN | Last Time - 25
TN | Mine - 26
TN | Party - 27
TN | "Betrayal" - 29
TN | Oops - 30
TN | Checking - 31
TN | Guilt - 32
TN | Setting The Record - 33
TN | Accident - 34
TN | Big Mouth - 35
TN | Crazy - 36
TN | Background Music - 37
TN | Mistake - 38
TN | Lost - 39
TN | Finding You -40
TN | Faces - 41
TN | Bashing Birthdays - 42
TN | Bitching Birthdays - 43
TN | Party Gone Wrong - 44
TN | Breaking - 45
TN | Trying To Recover - 46
TN | Backfire - 47
TN | No Paybacks - 48
TN | Fucking Up - 49
TN | Fixing Problems/ The End - 50
The Urban Book Club
Urban Book Club

TN | What We Doing? - 28

17.2K 1.1K 61
By theurbanguru

"If we gon' do this, Kaivar, don't have me out here looking stupid. If you gon' fuck with her, let me know now."

Rosè unlocked her car door as she walked through the parking lot with her purse and keys in hand. She had just got off work and with Jewelle and Amora on threeway, going off on her phone, she couldn't be more exhausted.

"Wait, waitwaitwait... I'm confused like what? Who came to your house and said what?" Rosè asked again, sitting in the car.

"They fucking beat Raymun's ass. He hasn't been home all day since he woke up. Three girls came looking for fucking... Syrah, this girl I had been letting stay at my place for a little minute–"

"Her name is Syrah?" Rosè asked, squinting as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Yes. And she's gonna get my ass killed if she's not here by five. That bitch ain't been here since last night when we told her... this hoe is really about to throw us under the bus." Amora yelled out.

Jewelle sounded the most angry. "That bitch really got you so fucked up. You and Ray need to get out of that house. Come to mama's."

"Or mine." Rosè said. "I can come get you now. I'm not letting that bitch put your life at risk for her mistakes. Then she gon disappear? She's a coward and if I catch her, I will beat her ass."

"Sis, no. You don't need to go to jail for no crazy ass bitch. We don't know her like that." Jewelle tried to convince.

"Fuck al'lat. She don't know us." Rosè told her. "Mora, I'm on my way, boo. Get ready."

"Alright." Amora said. "I'm staying on the phone until you get here because I'm fucking shook right now."

"Okay well, I'm driving so y'all just talk."

Jewelle huffed into the phone. "Okay, subject change... I can't believe Rosè been hiding a whole dude from us. My birthday is in three weeks and she was just gon pop him in on me."

Rosè started her car as she chuckled, getting in route to Raymun's house. "Hold on, but who said he was coming to your birthday party?"

Jewelle and Amora laughed in unison. "Right, we don't know this man."

"So? I wanna get to know him." Jewelle said. Rosè could practically hear Jewelle frowning her face up. "Especially if he got the pleasure of being with my sister."

Rosè shook his head, letting them continue with the conversation. She did not feel like hearing them complain about not knowing a man she wasn't even officially dating yet. As far as they went was having great sex.

She liked Kaivar a lot but she didn't think too much of him being that she had to find out the whole situation with Royale and him until she sucked it out of him literally. She wanted something more from him being that he was one of the best friends she had met in a while. He had great conversation with a knack for getting her in control. He was everything plus some but he had a lot of baggage. Will it be worth it in the end?

"You gotta be out ya fucking mind." Raymun growled under his breath as he looked at Syrah with a serious expression. "Are you serious?"

"Do you want to live or die? Because they're gonna kill everybody in the house regardless so what are you trying to do? And you need to think fast because... it's two-something right now." She told him, staring at him from the passenger's seat.

Raymun sighed. "We already here, man."

They sat in the car across the street from Jimmy's house, mapping out how they were going to take him and his wife out in the quietest way possible. Syrah shouldn't have put it pass him to chicken out of the deal; there's nothing scarier than losing twenty four grand out your pocket for some bullshit. Regardless, Syrah was going to get hers. This man had money to blow and out of all the outfits and shit he had bought her, this should be nothing.

I should've been killed this man. She thought before getting up and out. Raymun followed, opening the truck.

"Hold up." Ray said, walking over to the truck. "That's ya gun? It's gonna be too loud so.. let me screw this silencer on that thing."

Syrah smirked, watching him. Knowing that Ray was cop, she trusted him with everything. She didn't have too many bad experiences with cops and even if she had, somehow she could still see herself trusting him. He was just so damn genuine.. and fine, even with his bruises.

She grabbed her gun and pushed it inside her purse with the safety off as she walked towards the house. Raymun watched from afar as she began banging on the door.

This time, Jimmy answered the door. It was then that she noticed that Jimmy's car was the only one out. "You must be out of your mind to come over here and threaten me and then that I'd give you money. Do what you have to do but my wife already knows about the affair and—"

Syrah grew irritated, pulling the gun out, smacking him in the face with the butt in one swift motion. He held his face as he stumbled. She pushed him in and closed the door behind her.

"I'm tired of playing these stupid ass games." Syrah growled. "With everybody. Just give me the money and I'll be gone forever. You'll never have to worry about me."

"You're bribing me?" Jimmy asked.

Syrah aimed the gun at his head and suddenly, the fear rebuilt into his eyes. "I'm tired of this."

"Okay, okay!" Jimmy pleaded, grabbing an envelope from the kitchen drawer, one hand up. "Look, look!"

Syrah snatched it away from him as she kept the gun pointed at him. She opened it looked at the thick was of cash. "Thank you." She said, calmly.

Pew! The silent shot went straight between Jimmy's eyes. Blood leaked from the wound as he fell back onto the floor, hitting his head with great impact.

"I said I'm tired."

Syrah hurried out to the car where Raymun had it running. Time to fix this once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.3K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
50.8K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
395K 22.9K 33
(Book 2 of The Neverlasting Series) Kaivar Bellazan, the man that women had lust over since high school, college, and even since they first...
55.5K 1.4K 27
This is part 2 to Another Thug Love Story. What happens when parts and people from Lauren and Trells past come back. Will it be a peaceful reunion or...