The Quarterback Still Like Me...

By afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 44

1K 34 0
By afiyaedwards123

Vanessa's POV:

The Next Day

"Done packing, Michelle would be here soon", Archer says as I zip my bag.

"I'm nervous what if the plan fails?"

"Oh no you're not backing out now", Archer demands and picks up my bag then pull me out my room.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm not, I'm just assuming."

"Don't assume, this is your great plan yet and you're in charge. You can't let Michelle's parents book a ticket for you and you want to back out", he reasons.

He's right, also Michelle is paying for her dress which will be given to me so.

"Okay okay", I say.

"Remember Vanessa to have fun and if Jake does anything stupid I give you permission to hit him, if I have to bail you out of jail then I will", Paul winks and mom scorns him.

"Don't give her ideas and also she's in Yale we can't make her get a police record", she hits him.

Archer and I laugh.

"Is he going to propose soon?" He whispers to me and I shrug.

"I hope soon because they're so in love and his parents treats me and my mom with kindness and respect", I whisper back.

The door bell rings.

"She's here, have fun and text me when you land", mom hugs me and kiss my forehead.

"I will and I'll send a picture of the dress I'm wearing",  I add.

"Also I have to see your extreme make over", Archer adds, opening the door for me, then turns pale.

Michelle is standing there, wearing a jeans with a big sweater and has on make up.

"Ready to go?" She asks me looking at Archer, but not meeting his face.

"Yeah bye guys", I say and take my bag from Archer who looks like he just saw a ghost.

He mumbles bye and close the door.

"Is he getting any better?"

I shrug.

The truth is he's not and since he just saw her face, he's going to his room and cry for two hours before heading over to my brother's.

"Cool ride", I state.

"Yeah my brothers wanted to ride in style", she says as the driver takes my bag and I got in.

"Vanessa!" Evan shrieks and hugs me tightly.

"Can't breathe."

"Sorry I'm just excited for this plan", he smiles and his twin rolls his eyes.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I ask Ethan.

"At the airport already", he replies texting on his phone.

"Cool."

***

"Vanessa I missed you", Annabeth says and hug me, her blonde hair has start turning gray.

"I missed you too", I say.

"Look how beautiful you become", she smiles and I blush.

"Honey the plane is ready lets go", her husband says, his brunette hair has gray in it.

We all board the plane and I sit by a window and Michelle sits next to me and Mason sits next to her.

Ethan's girlfriend has black hair and brown eyes, her name is Melissa.

"As soon as we settle down, both of us and Ethan's girlfriend are going shopping", Michelle declares.

"Is Ethan's girlfriend, um.. nice?"

"She can be a bitch sometimes, but I wouldn't say she's not nice she cares about my brother a lot and he does care about her so that's all what matter", she explains.

"Cool, Mas got any girlfriend?" I smirk.

"Nah only blind dates, I didn't find my girl yet", he sighs.

"You will soon because of course you got the hot genes and everything", I smile.

"Thanks."

"Don't feed his ego more, now you'll make him more cocky at the function", Michelle whispers.

"He already is he can't get worse", I whisper back.

"Alright guys I'll see you later I got a little meeting to attend", Michelle's dad says,"here's my credit card you girls go look for a dress for  my daughter so she can out shine everyone else since her date is from both rich families", he hands Michelle the card.

"And I have some work to do, so I'll be in my room and don't disturb me", Annabeth adds.

"Thanks dad and can I use the card to do my hair and nails also?" Michelle asks.

"Sure, but I don't want a dress that cost less than two thousand, the cheapest dress your mother designed for you for your graduation was one thousand six", he says.

Melissa rolls her eyes. 

We're thinking the same,  he's worry about spending a little bit. two thousand dollars is a lot for me.

"Cool, we'll lets check out our suite", Michelle says and goes into the lobby of the hotel.

"Well I'm going to catch up on some sleep", Evan says.

"And we're going to hit the pool", Jason adds putting his elbow on Mason's shoulder.

"Well looks like I'm stuck with shopping with you guys", Melissa says.

We enter the elevator and go to our sweet.

"Wow", I say when the doors open.

This place is huge with high ceilings, a flat screen television on the wall and the balcony straight ahead out viewing the city.

There are about five rooms, three rooms with one king size bed and the others with two beds.

"We're taking this room", Jason push pass me and goes into the room.

Our bags are already here.

"We're taking this one", Michelle announces and pulls me with her.

"That means Melissa and I are in this one", Ethan smiles.

"Okay people I'm going to my room don't disturb me", Annabeth says taking her bags.

"I'm going to catch up on some sleep", Evan says going into his own.

I put my bag on the bed,"we'll eat lunch then go shopping, but first I need a bath", Michelle says taking off her shoes.

"What about the wig?" I ask.

"We can buy one and Melissa can do her magic once we return, the function starts at 7: 30 pm so Jake would be here well at the door by 7: 25 pm for the latest so we must return back here by 4 for the latest", she explains and I nod.

"Screw  the pool we got a hot tub here, check it out!" Jason shouts.

I roll my eyes and Michelle shakes her head.

"Keep it down I'm trying to sleep", Evan snaps and shut his door.

"Keep it down I got work to do!"  Annabeth shouts.

"Wow your mom is cranky", I say.

"Yep she's just stress out about this new design she's making and if people would like it to put it up for modelling", she explains.

"Her designs are awesome who wouldn't want to show it off?"

"Anyway", she waves me off,"I'm going to bathe."

Me: Mom I just reach the hotel tell Archer for me will you

Mom: Sure, but I have a problem Archer is refusing to eat and wouldn't come out the room

Me: He isn't over Michelle let him have his alone time, he'll eat when he's ready

Mom: Okay hope you have fun and if you're going to do anything stupid use protection

Me: Mom I'm not going to do anything 'stupid'

Mom: Remember I was in college once too you know

Me: Yeah, but I'll be fine

Mom: Okay talk to you soon and see you tomorrow

There is a knock on the door and I open it, "hi Melissa. what's up?"

"Call me Mel, I didn't actually had a chance to talk to you, wanna sit on the couch so we can know each other more?" She suggests.

I hear the shower on,"sure why not?" I shrug and step out then close the door.

We sit down on the couch.

"So you're the famous Vanessa my boyfriend been talking about when we first start dating?"

"I guess so", I shrug.

She laughs,"the way he been talking about you during the summer, I assume you two were a thing, but I was wrong."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but I'm surprise you didn't even go for Evan, he and Ethan are identical after all", she winks.

"Well Mike got to me first", I smirk.

"Cool so you're dating a very famous businessman grandson and future CEO , huh?"

"Yeah, we been in the same class since 3rd grade and he only confessed his feelings last year", I explain.

"Oh not a long relationship, well mines neither", she laughs, her blue eyes shining,"anyway aren't you worry about other girls from business family judging you?"

"Actually I met one of them already, Jake was to escort her but somehow the plan change and now he has to take Michelle or in other words me undercover."

"Do you think he'll be with you once he finish college?" She asks.

"I didn't really think that far into the future all I know I love him and he loves me, but..."

"But?"

"We aren't on speaking terms right now", I sigh.

"When Ethan and I fall out we can't go a week much less a few hours without talking to each other, I know we're obsess with each other but that's love", she smiles.

"Vanessa time to shower", Michelle calls.

I got up,"see you in like twenty minutes", I laugh and she nods.

______

Ashley's POV:

"Grandpa why does Ashley have to come?"  Jake asks as we board grandpa's private jet.

"Because she's my first grand daughter and also she doesn't go anyway so a day away from all those devices is good", he smiles.

I only bring my phone and laptop with me.

I sit down by a table and got on my phone, Jennifer and Sharon are home. 

As where Drake stands we are just friends, but there's a rumor that he's into Nicola which is a lie.

He told me himself he doesn't date girls like her.

Jake is sitting opposite me listening to music through his headphones, he been having a bad week because Vanessa didn't even text me not even once.

He hopes tomorrow he can surprise her by asking her out for a date and also getting a helicopter to fly them to a private lake my grandfather owns.

Grandpa and his assistant are talking in quiet voice.

I wish grandma Jessica was coming to, but she isn't feeling to fly just to stay a night.

***

"Hello Mr. James your ride is here to take you to the hotel", the doorman says as a two black vans pull up.

Jake remains quiet as he and I got into the first one.

"Nervous?" I ask.

"No and I'm ready for this day to be over so I can go home", he states.

"And see Vanessa?"

"She isn't talking to me, I just want to go home and relax by the pool and eat ice cream", he sighs.

"Ice cream? With this chilly weather?"

"Why not?" He shrugs.

When we arrive at the hotel, there are people waiting to take our bags.

"We have the best four room sweet this hotel can offer", the manager shakes grandpa's hand.

"Good good, make sure my grandchildren have the best room service I'm going to the city to meet some colleagues", grandpa demands.

"Of course Mr. James and your assistant?"

"She'll be coming with me, she got to find a dress for the function and to also pick up Jake's tuxedo", he explains.

We enter the lobby and go to the elevator.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to sleep then check out the pool later", Jake says.

"Well I still got to find that waitress outfit and bribe the manager for me to serve at the function", I smirk.

He groans.

"You sure this will work?" He asks as the elevator opens.

"Nice place", I comment.

"I'm taking this room", Jake says going to the right.

"Yeah whatever", I mumble.

I open the door to the corridor and see a maid, I call her over.

"You must be Mr. James' granddaughter, what can I do for you?"

"Um.. can you get a waitress outfit for me? I kind of want to serve at the function that I can't attend", I smile and show her the two hundred bucks,  her eyes widen.

"I can get fire for this, but meet me here at 6: 30 pm I'll have your outfit ready but where your face is concern you have to cover for that", she says and takes the money.

"Thanks", I smile and about to close the door.

My plan is in progress.

I see Michelle with Vanessa and a black hair girl getting out the door not to far down the corridor.

"Hurry up we don't got all day", Michelle says.

"Yeah we still have to find that perfect wig", the black hair girl says as Michelle lock the door.

Wig?

"I'm sure it wouldn't be hard, just hope Jake doesn't recognize me", Vanessa says and they walk opposite direction from my sweet to the elevator.

What is she doing here? And what is she planning?

"Jake I'm going out, see you later!" I shout and grab my purse before shutting the door.

"Vanessa wait!" I shout as the elevator close, but she sees me and gasp.

"Ashley?"

___________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 16.4K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
488K 12.3K 48
"This thing between us." He said, gesturing to the space between our bodies. "It's bound to happen. You know it. I know it." He tipped his head to t...
Tainted Me By Louisse

Mystery / Thriller

230K 10.5K 34
MOUNT VALLEY SERIES #3 As the star quarterback of the Harvard football team, Alfie O'neal reformed his bad boy ways and started anew. Just when he's...
1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...