Ace of spades (Original)

By Pride_Eye

The Ace of Spades is seen as a legend a story to tell your kids at night. A story that will forever be told... More

chapter 1 (edited)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
filler chapter
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
A/N important must read
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
A/N new book
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33 (new)
chapter 34 (new)
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
epilogue
A/N ace of spades sequel
Extra #1 cybernetic meeting
Extra #2 the truth
Extra #3 thanksgiving
A/N sequel over
A/N please read
ace of spaded rewrite

chapter 9

1K 44 1
By Pride_Eye

all of the cast befor shit goes down
2018 A/N hey yeah realized that mason had not appeared yet sorry.
we were on our way to the falls I had pulled over I looked behind to see my brother shaking in fear.

"hey you will be fine just follow me try to keep up." I looked behind to him as he put the helmet on the handel bars. I smiled and he smirked.

"3..2..1..GO!!"we start to run to the waterfall but he has to follow so I win when we get there oh this is going to get way worse for him it 11:59 to be exact.

"come here bro this is going to hurt." he sat next to me and started to scream in pain he started to grow black burnt up wings out of his back just like mine and his hair turns black along with his eyes. he was silent for a little, and then started to scream again he started to turn scary pale and then white and then translucent. his hair went turquoise and his eyes were the same as his skin but less see through, he stayed silent again and started to scream for the second to last one.

i grabbed the blanket and wraped it around me while sitting cross legged, I closed my eye and talked with my species for a little they will be able to see what happens between mom and Theo they will talk later.

I opened my eyes again to see fairy wings going out of his back it was funny to see him as pink and pale with full pink eyes. he started to scream again I know this one I see him have a tight purple shirt that shows off his muscles and black skinny jeans.

he had purple hair and purple eyes like the last ones. he looked at me and then fell to the floor. I now waited and waited i put a blanket over him for when he wakes up because it was getting cold. I decided to call raven to see how she was doing.

"hey babe how's it going." she sounded sleepy oh god I woke her up.

"oh my god I'm sorry I woke you up I'll just call back later." I was about to hang up when she shouted no.

"how is he doing?" there was rustling in the other end of the line like she was sitting up in bed.

"well he is passed out and all purple it's funny to see him in purple." I laughed and tried to stay quite.

"I bet it is but babe I have to go to bed I'm really tired and you have to stay with your brother watch over him please." I nodded my head like she could see me.

"yes I will goodnight baby." I hung up and just stared at my brother hoping he wakes up soon. seconds past to minuets, minuets pass to hours, and he finaly wakes up and looked around.
"hey hey your alright just go back to normal ok." he nodded his head and went to normal he now had rainbow hair and eyes.
"lets head back shall we." he nodded his head.

"yeah let's go." we got on my bike and started to head toward the house when we pulled up it was daylight. we headed inside and went to the living room he went to go and get food oh I remember my appetite after all of those transforms, Harley got mad at me because I ate all of our food.

"hey babe how was staying up all night." raven came down the stairs and sat next to me and cuddled into my side.

"it was fine we will be out of food bye the time he is done eating I'm tired." I laid my head on ravens head and fell asleep then was jolted awake by Theo.

"we have to go i have school starting in an hour." wow I slept for 2 hours I got up and went to go get dressed do my hair and grab my leather jacket. we headed out side and i got on my bike I put on the helmet as he got behind me. we were at his school in 15 minuets, we pulled up and people started to stare at me and Theo. I started to take my helmet off as Theo started to get off the bike I put the helmet on the handel bars, and started to get off the bike I got stares from all of the kids.

"Harlow what are you doing?" Theo turned back to me i shrugged.

"I have to talk to the principle probably check out my highschool and see how some of the classes are doing don't want my people getting mistreated like I did might stay." he nodded his head and started to head toward his class.
"bro I need help finding the office." he turned around and started to lead me toward the office.

"tell the teacher your sister was the one that you were late for if she doesn't except that lead her to me or I I'll just follow your schedule." I walked into the office as he started to leave. i went up to the blond Barbie at the reception just because you are in a highschool does not mean you dress like a teen when you are 40 years old.
"I need to speak with the principle." she looked up at me in amazement.

"yes alpha you can go in right now." I nodded and went up to the door I went in and looked at the principle.

"hello alpha why do I have the pleasure of seeing you here?" he turned his chair to look at me.

"I'm enrolling in the school for two weeks just to see how my school Is being run." he nodded his head and looked at me to continue.
"I want the same classes as my brother if that's ok with you." he shook his head and looked away scared of me he handed me a scheudel and then called up to the class room.
"yes she is here yes she will be joining your class don't worry about how she will be she is the alpha god dammit that's why didn't tell you the name yes I'm sending her there." he nodded to me and I left the room and headed to the class, I walked in with all eyes on me.

"yeah I'm a new student here to stay for a few weeks." the teacher looked at me terrified so did most of the class,I guess most of this class is my pack.

"yes, you can go sit next to your brother in the corner." I started to walk over to him when a blond Barbie tried to trip me, bitch don't now her place, just because you are the pack slut doesn't mean you trip any one you see as a freak. I grabbed her by the coller and held her up but not to far to raise susspision.

"learn your place bitch." I growled my alpha growl low so no one but her heard and she shook her head and coward in fear. I threw her back on to her chair. i went to go sit with my brother and high fived him.

"nice going not raising susspision at all." I shrugged  at his sarcasm and waited for class to start with putting my feet on top of the desk. we got papers past out and i finished the paper and put it on the teachers desk in a matter of 5 minuets, I sat back at my chair with my brother trying to pack link me, I opened it up for him.

"what are the answers." I looked over at him looking at me with pleading eyes.

"no now fuck off." I closed the link off again and got out my phone. I texted raven while I waited the rest of the periods happened like this until lunch. I was about to head outside when I was dragged to the cafeteria by my brother and to a table full of boys some were human and little were part of my pack. all werewolf.

"why am I here, i was going to get food." I started to get up again and move to my bike befor Theo grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.
"you bitch, fine I'll stay mind to make introductions dick wad." he nodded his head.

"this is cody." he said pointing to human with bleach blond hair and big muscle build.
"this is mike." he said pointing to a werewolf who shook my hand and did a slight bow so it wouldn't be noticed.
"this is Tyler." he pointed to a human he was skinny and wore glasses.
"and this was Ashton."he pointed to a werewolf who also shook my hand and did and little bow that went unnoticed.

"hey pretty lady would you like to go out some time." great another cody that wants to be with me no way.

"actually I'm taken and I'm supposed to go see her at lunch so I have to leave." when i got up the guy I rejected and some of his jock friends were laughing and walking into the cafeteria with red on there hands, one of his friends pointed at me when i walked by I was walking out when I was stoped by the jock.

"move dick head." he put his and on my shoulder this time i pushed him but a little to hard and he flew a few feet away. i started to walk out to my bike when I saw that my bike had more red then Normal.

I went up to my bike to see the words 'dyke' and 'fag' written on my really expensive bike, I went to go see where my helmet was it was smashed to pieces that helmet was a hundred dollars. oh and I know exactly who did this.

I went back inside and went up to the jock I lifted him by his shirt with one hand and threw him against a wall.

"you dick head you owe me money and that's alot of money, and a new helmet. just because I rejected you doesn't mean you destroy my bike that was really expensive and you have to pay one way or another." by this time everyone was around us and i started to punch him and threw him to the ground I went over to Theo and told him to tell the principle I will be back tomorrow.

i went back out put my helmet pieces in my motorcycle seat and got on it and rode it all the way to the shop I own, yes I own a shop, it is a mechanic shop for motorcycles. I went to the back and got the stuff to get the paint off my bike and if not I have the parts to replace.

A few hours later and i got some of the paint off i had to change some of the parts to, so now I am repairing my bike with all its damaged,i was covered in oil and grease when I heard the shop open and guess who it was , the jock from school. I walked to the front to see what he needed.

"oh it's you can I speak to a manager." I looked at him an threw my grease rag down on the counter.

"we don't surve dickbags here who also owe the owner thousands of dollars." i looked at him and he had a face of shock.

"you, yeah there is no way you are the owner, and I don't owe you anything you are the one who rejected me." I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"well you still owe me money and not just for my bike it's also for your bike you owe a $1200 for bike repairs and this is my place 'Ace repairs' you are speaking to Harlow ace now either you pay for your bike and mine or you don't get your crap junker fixed because there is no motorcycle repair within 50 miles so pay up." he grunts and takes out his wallet and hands me the money for his bike I look at him with a raised eyebrow and he puts more down now I have $10,000, wow this guy is rich.
"that will do your bike will be done in a few hours i have your number on file. i got back to work on my bike then moved onto the jocks bike called him in and he took his bike when he went to the back he saw my bike was already done he freaked out. I went home because it was late I went to bed with raven already asleep.

A/N ok so boring chapter just to show his transformations and how theos school is well sweet nightmares my dear readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 4K 57
"Can i kiss you?" He asks smirking, while walking towards me "No" "Do you even know what i just said" "Yes" i reply with a bit of attitude "What d...
13.9M 391K 55
Ace is the rogue of the century, only at age 18, killing over a thousand pack members- only in the United States. Who knows how many outside of the U...
73.5K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...