Devilish

By rippedskinnyjeans

All human souls are corrupted and dark, but her soul caught my attention. It was good and pure. The soul I ha... More

Devilish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
If you have any question, this is your chance
Q&A: Mystery solved? Haha
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Explanation

Chapter 6

84.5K 2.3K 1.7K
By rippedskinnyjeans

"Are you ok?" My roommate asked me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't want to make you cry. Your grandma is really proud of you, she really is."

"Did she tell you that?"

The black haired girl nodded and gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back at her. "Wow, that was intense." I said wiping my tears. "How rude of me. I haven't introduced myself and I don't know your name either!" I offered my hand to shake hers. "I'm Raiza Esmond an this," I said, poiting at my handsome classmate, "is Cam."

"I kinda knew what was your name." She said laughing. I looked at her confused. "Your grandma told me." A shy smile appeared on her pale face. "I'm Rue Driscoll, really nice to meet you both."

Right. Psychic roommate. "You have to give me sometime to get used to this." I said, laughing sightly. "So Rue, Cam and I don't have classes until 4. Do you want to walk around campus? This is our first year here so we don't know the place."

Cam squeezed my t-shirt slightly, making me turned my face to see him. The look is his eyes were uneasy. He wasn't sure if having Rue around would be such a great idea. I offered him a warm smile, letting him know that we can judge Rue for her 'special talent'. In the end, she's just a girl studying here AND my roommate.

"I'd love to but I have classes in 15 minutes." Rue's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "My last class is at 4 too, so I'll be free after if you still want to hang out."

"Sounds like a plan!" I said happy to getting along with my roommate. "We'll meet you at the cafeteria and we could eat something."

She nodded in agreement.

Cam and I said goodbye to her and as we were leaving through the door, I felt someone's hand on my wrist. I turned around and Rue was looking at me with a worried look in her eyes.

"Is there something wrong Rue?" I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know the answer since she's a psychic.

"Raiza." The tone is her voice was low and shaky. "Be careful. There's someone, something that wants to hurt you." What was she talking about? I don't know anyone here. Why would someone want to hurt me? "I can feel it. He's lurking you."

"He?"

"He's pure darkness. Pure evil." The actual fear in her blue eyes warned me she wasn't joking. "I can't figure out quite well what he wants yet, but I can assure you it's nothing good."

"It's everything alright girls?" Cam was walking towards us. He must have noticed I wasn't behind him.

"Please be careful." Rue begged me, letting go of my wrist and then turning around.

I stayed a few seconds looking at her, perplex. What had been that? Who was Rue talking about? Someone wanted to hurt me?

"Raiza?" Cam called out my name. I turned around and he looked worried and didn't seem to understand what was going on. Well, neither did I.

"Let's go." I managed to say. If I was going to tell Cam this I needed to make sure he wasn't the person Rue had warned me about. But I don't think he is. He has been really good and nice to me.

If he really wanted to hurt me, he would have done it already. We've spent a lot of time together. He had had plenty of opportunities.

He's definitely not the person Rue talked me about.

Harry.

What was he doing here?

"We meet again, baby." His British accent sounded really appealing.

Of all places in this huge campus he has to be here. Give me a break!

"You're not going to say hi to me, baby?"

"Don't baby me." I said angry. "My name is Raiza." 

"If looks could kill." Harry said, smirking and then letting out a laugh. God! This guy was getting under my skin. I never act like this. I'm really a peaceful, no-drama, happy kind of girl but Harry really pushes my buttons.

"That would be really useful right now." 

"Fierce." A smirk appeared on the curly haired guy, making his dimples shown. "I like that."

"Cocky." I said, smirking back in a sarcastic way. "I don't like that."

I felt this urge to get out of there. Away from Harry. Everytime I was nearing him I was eager to go. I grabbed Cam by his arm and pulled him to the exit. 

Once we were out and walked a few minute in silence, Cam took my hand and spoon me around. He was frowning and cocking his head.

"What was that all about?" Cam asked me confused. 

"Nothing." I rushed to say.

"Raiza, I could feel the tension between you and that asshole." Cam's voice gave nothing away about what he was thinking. 

"It just that I don't like him." I confessed. "I don't like Harry at all."

"Yeah, I could tell that." He said, laughing.

"There's something about him." I paused. "I know that I might sound stupid since we've only known him since a few hours but..." I didn't know how to explain how Harry made me feel. There's no words that could describe how terrify I was of him. Just thinking about his piercing green eyes, looking right at you. Just like he was looking into your soul.

"There's something completely evil about him?" I was about to answer him and say that that was it. But I back down when Cam started laughing. I realised he was joking. "He's an asshole that doesn't deserve your attention."

I let out a deep sigh. If only it was that easy. It seem that everywhere I go, Harry is there. AND he was still my partner on my 'Photography theory and practice' class, since I couldn't ask Mr. Aguilera for a change because Harry showed up!

"Look Raiza." Cam said, giving a warm smile. "I know this kind of guys. If you don't pay attention to him, he'll get bored and stop bothering you. And he'll look for his next target. Someone easier to get laid with."

My eyes widened. "How do you know that? God! No! He doesn't want to get laid with me." 

"I know that because I used to be like him." Cam said lowering his voice. I could tell he wasn't proud of that. I put my hand on his and gave him a warm smile. "On my first years of high school I was a player. All I wanted was fun and sex. And I broke a lot of hearts with my stupid attitude." All of sudden I felt his hands around me, pulling me closer. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

That totally caught me off guard. Being in Cam's arm felt good though. I felt safe.

"Sorry." Cam said, breaking out hug. "I shouldn't have-"

"It's ok." I said, smiling. "It was just a hug. A friendly hug." I clung to his arm and smile. "Come on. We still have time to kill."

Cam nodded and ruffled my hair. "Hey!" I said in a playful tone.

There were a few more students hanging out at the gardens of the college. It was quiet and peaceful, a beautiful sunny day. We decided to begin our little tour on the library and then we went from there.

...

5:15 pm

Only a few minutes more and 'Science for Imaging' class will be over. My first day of college will finally be over.

Cam was sitting next to me taking notes of what the teacher was saying. I had disconnected from the class about 10 minutes ago. I still couldn't get off my mind what Rue had told me. What if it was Harry? I mean, the horrendous frightened feeling that I get when I'm near him wasn't normal nor can be ignored. But maybe I'm just overthinking. Maybe I'm getting ahead and judging Harry too soon, I've only known him since this morning. 

Great. Now I feel bad for yelling at him at the dorms. But he was calling me 'baby' and I'm not just another girl who he can mess around with or something like that. I have a name, thank you.

Should I apologize?

"Raiza." Cam's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at him, not knowing what was going on. "The class is over. Are you going to stay here? You told Rue that we'd meet her at the cafeteria."

Rue.

"Yes, I'm coming." I said, standing up. "Just got lost in my thoughts."

"Everything alright?"

I nodded. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do with Harry. He scares me but maybe I'm just too sensible for this whole new experience of coming to college for the first time. Being away from my mum and friends.

We walked over to the cafeteria and Rue was already waiting for us. As soon as she saw us, Rue started waving at us to go sit to the table she had reserved. 

"Hey guys!" She greeted us. "How was your class?"

"Quite well." I said, smiling. "Yours?"

"Loud."

Cam and I looked at each other, not understanding what she meant.

"Sometimes I receive quite a lot energies from the people who's around me."

I mouthed an 'oh'. I forgot she's a psychic. 

"What do you study, Rue?" Cam asked her.

"Psychology." 

"That's pretty cool." I said, exciting. "I find that subject really interesting. You must be very smart."

"I try my best." She laughed. "What about you guys?"

"We study Photography." Cam and I said in unison. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Nice." Rue said laughing. "So, would you like to eat something?"

"I'm going to go to the bathroom but you guys order whatever you like." I said, standing up.

"But what would you like to eat?" Cam asked loudly me as I walked over to the door.

"Surprise me!" I said, yelling from the door of the cafeteria.

I didn't remember quite well where the bathroom was, so I rambled around for a few minutes before I could find it. As I opened the door I heard noises coming from inside. I walked a few steps and found a couple having a making out session. Nice.

There was a blonde girl with a tall guy. The girl was practically in her underwear. Her moanings were really loud. I didn't know how nobody has heard them yet. I tried to catch the door behind me before it closed but it was too late. It slammed and they saw me.

"Sorry." I quickly apologized.

The blonde girl poked out her head from behind the guy and glared at me. She seems familiar. Where did I... OH! Yes! She was the girl Harry was flirting with. Then the guy turned around slowly and speaking of the Devil.

It was Harry.

Of course.

He smirked at me and licked his lips. "Wanna have a threesome, love?"

My cheeks grew warm with anger. How does he- Who the fuck does he think he is!? And I was thinking of apologizing with him!? I must have been insane! I quickly turned around and stormed out of the bathroom.

I walked at a steady peace with my hands clenched. I was so angry. How dare he!? Who does he think I am? Another of the slutty girls he has sex with!? Holy shit, I wanted to punch him so bad in his perfect cocky face. And erase that stupid smirk out of his face.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Raiza." A husky voice called out my name.

I didn't want to turn around. But my body, ignoring my commands, turned around making me faced him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 11.1K 55
In which love helps us mend the broken pieces that the past had caused. Harry Styles fan fiction. All rights reserved to Paleharold copyright of 2...
42.8K 1.4K 41
Come on; you guys know the story; Demon Harry meets his destined soulmate, who needs time to adjust to her new life before falling in love with him...
8.8K 97 37
"You're so innocent; I feel like I'm punishing you." "Teach me, Mr. Styles." I drawled. Harry crossed the floor quickly. "What has gotten into y...
1.9M 37.9K 44
"How can I love someone who took away my freedom? Who took every decent and good things left of me?" Born to the life of poverty, hunger and dirt...