Brallon Oneshots

By exclusively_brallon

Brallon one shots I write when I'm bored. Enjoy reading. More

Pretty Boy
A Boy, A Birthday, and A Bouquet
King and Queen
Yellow
Breathe
And Scene
Interrupted Relaxation
A Lot Of Talk
Distance
Hatred to Hopelessly in Love
Sick and Loved
Calm
Calm (Alternate)
Arguments and Making Amends
For Him, I Tried, And For Him I Cried
Worthwhile
Clearing
You ripped my heart out
You ripped my heart out (part 2)
Broken
Christmas Eve Confessions
From the Army to His Arms
I Dreamt of Saving You
The Rest of Our Lives
Shoes Cause Scares
On The Same Wavelength
Headaches and Unexpected Happiness
The Perfect Ending
The Difference Between Reciting And Reality
Reunited
Perfection or Problems
A/ N (lmao sorry)
A/N (3 Prompts)
A/N (I AM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY)
Chapter One (Prompt #1)
Chapter One (Prompt #2)
Chapter One (Prompt #3)
A/N (The 3 Prompts Are Up)
A/N (Winning Prompt)
Longed For
The Key To The City And The Key To His Heart
Within An Hour
You're Safe Now
Never Say Never
When Reality Set In
Anything and Everything
Bad Dreams And Necessary Sleep
Sleep
Contemplation of Competition
Affronting and Apologizing
Royalty
Tears
The Boy With The Flowers And The Tattoo
The Boy With The Flowers And The Tattoo (Part 2)
Separation and Storms
A/N (PLEASE READ)
A/N (not an update)
My Forever
Unaware and Understanding
A/N (Full Fic Announcements!!)
Support
Sweet Romance
A/N (oops)
Leaving Early
The Concert
A/N (Full Fic Will Be Published)
Hidden Illness
Magical Days
Too Much Today
Cinnamon and Sadness
A/N (Helplines)
Seven Scenarios of Tickles
The Best First Impression
A/N (READ THIS PT. 2)
Pixie
Puddles of Tears
Aggressive Affection
Glistening Lights and Eyes
Memorable
The Quarterback and the Cheerleader
The Quarterback and the Cheerleader (pt. 2)
Celebratory Flop
A/N (New book)
A/N (Requests)
Bad Neighbors
Bad Neighbors (pt. 2)
The One with the Hiccups
No One Listens To The Concerned Boyfriend
Homesick
Friends Are For Homework, Not Hand Jobs
Never Leaving and Never Ending Love
Gloss and Gold Mines
Sweet
Playlists
A/N (PLEASE READ PT 3)
Don't Wanna Be Alone
Getting To Know You
You Bloodsucking Maniac
Alone in the Foyer
Mirroring

I'll Love You No Matter What

1.7K 71 58
By exclusively_brallon

Trigger Warning: This oneshot includes a transgender person being mocked and belittled. If this could affect you in any way, please do not read on. If you or a loved one is experiencing a lack of support for being transgender, please do not hesitate to call the National Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860. Not matter what you identify as, you are a person, and you are equal 💜

My phone lit up my dark room. I had bee lying awake for hours and the sun wasn't even up yet. I'd gotten a text message from my boyfriend.

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: Hey, handsome. Any plans for the day?

I let out a stuttered sigh and swept away the tears that were streaming down my face from the thoughts that had kept me awake.

Baby B 🙈💦💋: Hey, Dall. I'm home by myself today, so I'm just trying to get ahead on homework. I was planning on going to the library, but we could always go somewhere else.

I responded to him in hopes of finding a way to see him. He was the only thing that could keep me happy.

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: What do you think about going to the bookstore and then to the café nextdoor?

Baby B 🙈💦💋: I'm up for anything if it means I get to see you ❤️

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: Is everything alright? You're not normally this affectionate, babe

Baby B 🙈💦💋: I'm fine. I just miss you is all

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: Alright, hun. I'll pick you up in an hour, okay?

I looked at the clock to see that it was 6:30. I hadn't slept at all last night. I just kept thinking about how uncomfortable I had been.

Baby B 🙈💦💋:  That sounds great.

Dallypoo 💕😩😋: See ya then, B ❤️

Baby B 🙈💦💋: ❤️

Getting dressed was always the worst part of my day, so I tried to do it as fast as possible. I pulled one of Dallon's bigger hoodies over my head and slipped into a pair of tight black jeans. I looked in the mirror and styled my hair with as little product as possible. Putting wax in my hair made me feel more feminine.

"Hey, darlin', how're you doing?" Dallon came waltzing into my bedroom, as I had told him the code to open the garage door. "I'm okay. Sorry I look like shit today," I blushed, looking anywhere but into his pretty blue eyes. "You look as handsome as ever, sweets. Do you have your laptop?" I nodded as he came up to me and pulled me in for a hug. "You're amazing, y'know," he spoke softly as he placed his lips onto my head. "You're amazing too," I whispered, grateful that I had him here to hold me.

We left the house and got into Dallon's car, driving to the bookstore. He kept taking his eyes off the road and looking at me as he drove. I knew he could tell something was wrong, he just didn't know what it was. I knew that my face was slightly tear-stained and that I looked a mess, but he didn't seem to think any less of me because of it.

"B, you'd tell me if something was wrong, right," he trailed off, once again looking at me. I nodded and gave him a soft smile. "I don't want to pester you, but are you sure that nothing is wrong? I mean, you just don't seem like my happy boy." I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

Thinking about talking to him about my problems would make me feel like such a bother and a baby. I already felt that way when it came to talking to everyone else, so I didn't need to ruin Dallon's feelings towards me by burdening him with my problems. I mean, he already knew about them, so my complaints would just emphasize the fact that he's not with a re-

"Babe, we're here," he said, patting my leg as he unbuckled his seatbelt. I looked up at him and an expression filled with worry immediately crossed his face. "Brendon, why are you crying?" I wiped my eyes and looked down at the wetness on my hands. "I'm not. I was just staring out the window for too long, and the sun irritated my eyes, I guess," I lied. "Sweetheart, if you just want to go back to my house, we can. You can do your homework there, and while you're doing that, I'll make a list of my 100 favorite things about you," he offered. I shook my head and tried to smile at how sweet he was being, but I just couldn't find any genuine happiness in me.

"I'm fine. Let's go." He gave me one last sympathetic glance and got out of the car. I took a deep breath before reaching for the door handle, only to have Dallon open it for me and take my hand to help me out of the car. "I know things can be hard sometimes, but everything will get better," he promised and we walked into the bookstore still holding hands. I leaned my head on his upper arm as we made our way to one of the tables in the classic novels section of the store.

We sat together, mostly in silence, for two hours before someone else came near our little corner of tables and books. "I hate to interrupt you, ma'am, but can you tell me where you picked up that book?" I heard beside me. I looked over to see a man similar to my age standing next to me with a shopping bag in his hands. My face turned a deep crimson.

"I uh um got it from that sh-shelf over there," I answered in a hopefully deeper voice. The man looked confused and walked over to where the books were. He picked up the book he was looking for. "Thanks, miss, I really appreciate it." Dallon looked up from his book and walked over to the man. "Hey, um I know you probably didn't mean to offend him, but uh he's actually a guy," Dallon corrected the man.

"Hah, no. I know a woman when I see one. You're a beautiful young lady, so don't sell yourself short." I felt all of the air leaving my lungs as more people made their way to the back of the store and could hear what was happening. "He is not a woman," Dallon said through clenched teeth. "I promise you that if she lifted her shirt, she'd have tits. Would you care to check for me?" I couldn't breathe. No one had ever acted like this to me before.

"What the hell is wrong with you? He is more of a man then you will ever be," Dallon shouted. My face was flooded with tears by this point. I didn't know what to do other than sit there and take the belittling as I wrapped my hands around my middle. "Princess, would you care telling this stupid young man that you are a girl? He's not seeming to understand." I felt my eyes go wide in fear. "I-I'm not a girl. I'm a-a-as much of a man a-as you are," I stammered quietly. "No, you are not! All you will ever be is a weak and powerless girl," he shouted, walking up to me and trying to lift my shirt off of my trembling body. "S-top," I tried pushing him away. "Get the fuck away from him," Dallon stormed over to him and tried to push him away.

The man pressed his lips to my own and held my head in that position as I struggled to get away from him. Dallon punched him in the stomach. "What the hell is the matter with you? Why can't you just accept him as the person he truly is? He is a man, and he deserves respect," Dallon screamed, kneeing the man between the legs. He fell to the floor. "Stupid bitch," the man yelled. Dallon went back over to him and tapped his side with his foot. "Get away from here. Now!" The man scrambled to his feet, running out of the store.

"Brendon, baby, everything is alright. He's gone now, okay?" Dallon rushed to my side. "I'm sorry," I whispered into his chest as he engulfed me in a hug. "Baby B, you don't have anything to be sorry for." I sadly smiled a bit as he used the stupid nickname he had for me. "I-I do, though," I assured. "And what is that, love?" I took a deep breath through my sobs. "I-I'm sorry that you're n-not with a-a-a real man," I tried to speak clearly, but it came out as more of a string of jumbled sounds.

"Brendon, no. You are the manliest man that I have ever met, and there is nothing that you can do to change that. I'll be with you no matter what you have going on down there, hun. Just because that piece of shit can't see it doesn't mean that I can't. You are so handsome, and I will never stop thinking that, my prince," Dallon promised. I could feel my face turn a deep shade of red as he complimented me. "B-but I'm so i-insig-nificant, a-and you don't deserve someone l-like that, and I-I-I-" Dallon put his hand on my head and slowly pet my hair.

"Brendon, baby, stop. You are so much more than insignificant. You are the most caring and important person that I've ever met. From your sweet and loving personality to your gorgeous body, I have never met someone that I adored so much," he spoke. "B-but-" I sobbed out. "Not buts, Bren. I love you just the way you are." I let my eyes wander up to his. "Y-you love me?" He nodded and pressed his lips to my forehead. "Dallon, I-I- how could you love me," I asked. "Because you are the best person in my life, Brendon."

I shook my head and laid it back on his chest. "God, I don't deserve you, Dallypoo. I love you too, so much," I smiled, still recovering from my breakdown. "Let's go to my house, darling. We can watch movies and do homework, and I can make that list I was telling you about earlier. It might be over 100 reasons, though because I don't know if I'll be able to narrow down the reasons to such a small number." I nodded my head and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry that I am such a pain. Thank you for putting up with me." Dallon shook his head and helped me gather all of my things. "You are so far from being a pain. I just wish that you'd tell me when things are wrong," he spoke. "I was being overly affectionate this morning because I was feeling really insecure last night and needed someone to show me attention," I blurted as we made our way to the front of the store.

"Hun, why didn't you call me?" I shrugged. "I didn't want to bother you with my problems and cause you to want to leave me." He stopped our walking and put my things down on a nearby table. I went to question him, but he answered me by placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the loving embrace and sighed happily when we broke away.

"You could never bother me, Brendon. And about me leaving, you don't have to worry about that because you are stuck with me, darling. I love you too much to let you slip away."
___________________________
A/N
This one is one of my favorites so far. I'm sorry that these are taking so long for me to write. To all of you who celebrate it, happy Thanksgiving. I love all of you. This request was from The_original_Sun 💜
✌🏼Your Author👌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 517 25
dramatic but cute lauren cimorelli oneshots :) gxg, fluff, angst, and a little smut
13.7K 289 47
~I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS IN MY DM's, TELL ME IF YOU WANT IT TO BE ANONYMOUS OR NOT~ ~NOTHING SMUTTY BUT FLUFF IS ALLOWED~ ~I WILL COVER SENSITIVE T...
119K 1.6K 25
Oneshots that I try to write to satisfy my hormones. #ScottxLiam #McCallxDunbar #Boyxboy
4.6K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.♡