The Quarterback Still Like Me...

By afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 34

1K 37 1
By afiyaedwards123

Archer's POV:

I can't believe Michelle break up with me for that guy, its better than being cheated on, but still.

After Vanessa leave the room, I take off my shoes and headpiece then lay down on the bed.

I think I'll take that offer and do the modelling photo shoot that mom wanted me to do for so long.

I close my eyes and my phone buzz

Michelle (ex gf): I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking I was jealous please let us talk it out

Me: You left me in the cold, to late, why don't you go meet T.J?

Michelle (ex gf): Because I'm in love with you

Me: Bullshit, just get the hell out of my life and delete my number and unfollow me on social media 

Michelle (ex gf): Please baby, don't do this to me I'm sorry

Me: Too late now and don't call me baby

Michelle (ex gf): I was jealous okay, I thought you were hooking up with Ava

Me: Now that you mention it, I think I would, enjoy your life Michelle

I delete her number.

Unknown: Don't do this Archer, I.. I love you

Me: Love? No no no, you got it all wrong if you did you would have trust me enough to know that I would never cheat 

Unknown: Please, don't shut me out

Me: Bye Michelle and don't contact me again

She didn't, I cry myself to sleep.

Love sucks, to think I was going to last a year with her and propose in the future.

***

I wake up some time in the night, to see Vanessa closing the door. 

The music has stop and now its so quiet.

"You'll be okay Archie, maybe she wasn't the one you'll find that one in the future I'm sure", she whispers as she sits down on the bed.

I sigh lowly, not opening my eyes in case she's undressing.

I feel a light kiss on my forehead.

"Good night best guy friend", she whispers and slip under the cover besides me, her back facing my front.

I drop back asleep, knowing that she'll always be there for me.

"Morning guys rise and shine", someone says throwing open the curtains, throwing the covers over my face.

"I said get the hell up!" He shouts and I open my eye to see Gregory in a boxers and T shirt.

"Its only 8: 30 Gregory", Vanessa grumbles rubbing her eyes and yawns.

"Exactly, breakfast is ready  and the cleaning crew would be here at 10 am and that's our cue to leave", he replies before leaving the room.

I get up and walk after him.

"Do you have any spare clo-"

"Here I knew you forgot so I grabbed a sweatpants, boxers and T shirt yesterday before I left my room", Caleb shoves the clothes in my arms.

"Thanks man", I say.

"Anything for my friend", he smiles and I went to the bathroom, luckily there are spare towels and toothbrushes there.

Man this family thinks about everything.

"Are you finish in there?" Vanessa knocks when I am putting on the pants.

"Also, two minutes", I say and put on the T shirt.

"Hurry up, I still got to eat breakfast and its getting cold", she snaps.

"Then go eat first", I snap back.

My emotions are really mess up now.

"Fine I will", she snaps back and I hear the door slam.

A sigh escape my lips.

I walk down to the kitchen and see Vanessa taking her own share of blue berry pancakes and is putting syrup on it.

"Hey Archer catch!" Carter shouts and throws a football at me.

"What the heck man?" I grumble it almost hit Vanessa if I didn't catch it.

"Someone's  in a mood", Stacy says, I didn't see her at all last night, wonder where she and Carter were?

"Yeah after you got dump like trash by your ex girlfriend, you would be so happy", I reply sarcastically and pour out some coffee.

"I'm sorry, where's the tramp? Is she still at the hotel? I'll go an man-"

"Whoa calm down baby, I don't want you to turn into a bad girl", Carter says, hugging her.

"As much as I love your attitude, Vanessa's the one who is closer to her", I say.

"But if you need a hit woman, I'm your girl", she offers and I nod.

I drink my coffee and sit by the counter, opening the news papers.

I see Vanessa watch me with worry as she eats quietly and I give her a small smile.

"Where's Jake?" I ask.

"He went back to campus with the guys, party lasted till 1 am", she replies.

"Morning guys", I hear Greg says and I turn to see him with a suitcase and all dress up.

"Morning big cousin", Riley says and ruffle his hair.

"You're leaving already?" Vanessa asks with disappointment.

"Yep got early classes tomorrow and my flight leaves at 11, but we'll keep in contact and maybe I'll surprise visit you at Yale soon", he winks at her and she blushes slightly, then goes to hug him.

Carter shoots me a smirk and I roll my eyes.

Vanessa can be friends with whoever she wants, once it doesn't mess with my friendship with her.

"Gregory see you at campus and don't be late or you'll sleep outside", he say and his brother grumbles.

He leaves with dragging his suitcase behind him.

"Who wants to pack for me? I'll pay 100 bucks", Gregory says

"Me!" Carter shouts and bolt out the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Damn he should become a stripper or something", Gregory mutters and I laugh.

When the cleaning crew arrive we are already outside with our bags, well not me since I don't got any.

"What now? Its still early", Vanessa says.

"I can carry you to the well known park and have lunch at the nearby restaurant", Riley suggests.

"Wait, but how all of us are going to fit?"Stacy frowns and Riley smirks.

"We'll take the van", she smiles.

"But the van is n-"

"Not that one, its for college, but this one here was for my brother when he turns 17 and since it didn't get a test run yet,  I think its time for one", she grins and we all smile.

"Road trip", Carter calls.

"Its not exactly a road trip just twenty minutes drive from here", Riley retorts.

I am sitting with Vanessa in the back seat again and this time I'm not video chatting.

She is texting on her phone and from the looks of it, it is Jackson.

I sigh and lean on the window watching the trees as we drive pass them.

Why Michelle why?

_____________________

Michelle's POV:

I went back to the hotel and text Archer then he say to don't contact him again and that break my heart. I can't talk to know one because they're friends with Archer and would be angry at me, especially Dianne.

The only person I can really talk to is T. J, he confessed that he liked me on Monday and things been awkward between us all week.

I bathe and change into my pajamas before video calling my mom who is online, where she is its day time.

"Mom, I messed up", I sob as soon as I see her face.

"Oh honey what happened?" She watches me with questioning eyes.

"I kind of dump Archer", I say.

"You did what?!" She shrieks and watches me like if I just grown an extra head.

"Mom I can explain", I sob.

"But he's such a nice boy, why did you do it?" She demands I can see her light blue eyes fill with anger.

"Because I kind of told him that I like T'J's company more", I mumble.

"That guy who you been hanging out with lately?" She questions and I nod avoiding her eyes.

"This exactly happened to your brother, I'm happy Vanessa moved on and is in a happy relationship, just hope Archer will be lucky as her", she says.

"Mom I'm sorry", I sigh.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to the guy that is heart broken because of a tramp like you", she snaps and I gasp.

"Mo-"

"Look I got work to do, talk to your father about this or Mike who had been in this situation, I'll see you in a couple of weeks", she ends the call and I cry even more.

This is how it feels to get your heartbroken, its no wonder I saw girls in senior year crying almost every week.

I lock off my phone and fall asleep, regretting for letting go the best thing that ever happened to me.

****

There's a knock on the door and I open eyes then yawn.

I open the door to see a maid, "I think the manager said you got thirty minutes to sign out", she whispers and leaves.

I check the time, 10:00 am.

Oh shoot, I overslept.

I am suppose to finish my homework for tomorrow, because I'll be busy when I return back to campus.

I close the door and went to the bathroom quickly, why didn't Archer send me a morning call?

Oh wait, I broke up with him last night.

My eyes are red and have large bags under them and my hair look like a bird nest.

After I finish in the bathroom, with hair style and make up it is 10: 45 am.

Shit, only fifteen minutes to pack up my things, that's barely enough time and on top of that I'm hungry.

Fifteen minutes later

I open the door while holding my suitcase when the manager is just about to knock.

"lad to see you ready, breakfast is ready and you can wait in the lobby till your taxi comes", he states and helps me with my suitcase.

"Thanks", I smile and lock the door.

"Hope you enjoy your stay and hope to see you again soon", he smiles.

I nod.

My plane leaves at 1:00 pm, Archer and I were going to the city this morning and hang out, but change of plans.

I sit in the lobby, it isn't so busy most people are signing out or just come to spend the day and hit the beach which is a few blocks away.

I got out my phone and begin to text T.J.

Me: Pick me up when I land please, I'll be leaving here at 1 pm sharp

T. J: No problem, so is everything okay with you and Archer?

Me: I'll tell you all about it when I reach okay?

T. J: Okay be safe until then

I play game on my phone, my taxi arrive and I have a snack at the airport.

I hate this lonely feeling.

____

"Michelle I missed you", T. J says as he sees me coming out the airport, then helps me with my suitcase.

"I'm hungry, can we stop at a fast food place?" I ask getting into the front seat.

"Sure, but I'm paying", he smiles and shuts my door and got into the driver's seat.

"Now about that question I ask earlier", he demands as he drive and my heart skips a beat.

"I...."

When I told him what happened we arrive at Burger Kind drive thru.

"Two large combo please", he orders the cashier flashes him a smile.

"Anything else?" She asks.

"A date with you". he smirks and I see her blush. 

T. J is always a heart breaker.

"That's lovely, but I have a boyfriend and I like my pretty face too much to get it ruin by your girlfriend", she says recognizing me through the window.

I smirk when I see T. J face drops, we grt our order and T. J pays.

"Oh you just got turned down", I laugh.

"Shut up", he grumbles and I open the Burger King bag.

I take out my drink and open the straw, then begin to drink.

When we arrive at campus, I see Dianne waiting by the entrance to our dorm floors.

"hey Di", I say.

"Mich, how was the party?" she asks with excitement.

I am taken aback, looks like she doesn't know what happened between Archer and I thought Vanessa would of told her by now.

"Fine left early though", I reply as I walk pass her.

"Why? What happened?" She questions, following behind me.

"Nothing really interested, I'll tell you later or tomorrow, right now I got homework to finish and have a meeting with the club I join at 6: 30", I reply as I step into the elevator.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you soon!" She yells as the elevator closes.

Phew that was close.

I reach in my room safely, Samantha is on her bed with headphones on. She didn't see me enter or close the door, her eyes are close and she is lip syncing.

I shake my head and place my suitcase on my bed then open it and begin to unpack.

"Michelle, glad you're back your 'club' came here earlier and said that meeting starts at 4:00", she says.

I check the time 4:50 pm.

Shit, I'm late.

I run out the room leaving my unpack bag there, I'll see about that later.

I run to the library just in time to see the girls leaving.

"I'm here", I say breathlessly.

"Michelle you're late, well next meeting is Tuesday and please be there its important", the president snaps, she dislikes lateness.

I sigh and return to my room, Samantha just smirks as she focus back to her phone.

Bitch.

Wait, she wasn't the one that broke a boy's heart I am.

I groan and fall on my bed, not before moving the suitcase of course.

Why did I do it? Why?

_______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838 78 9
Alyssa is book smart and clueless when it comes to things in the outside world. All she cares about are her grades and why should she bother about an...
928K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
685K 13.1K 46
[18+✔️] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...
With You By liv

Teen Fiction

32.5K 2.2K 18
"What should I call you then? Sebby? Bash? Bastian?" "Don't refer to me at all." College is not what Sebastian Georges expected. Once the school's '...