Harsh | Punk Luke Hemmings

By lovelydesires

|| härSH adjective 1. unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses.|| "I'm really glad I found you, because if... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
AUTHORS NOTE
The Beginning
The Meeting
The Recovery
The Breakup
The Start
Sequel
TRANSLATIONS
8TRACKS/SPOTIFY
Poetry book

Chapter Sixteen

76.6K 1.6K 986
By lovelydesires

Chapter Song: All Around Me- Flyleaf

Andy

When I opened my eyes, all I saw was dark. It took me a minute to realize yet again I was at Luke's house. This time, I'm actually in his bed in his clothes. How that happen, I'm not sure. Everything that happened with Michael had totally threw me of guard especially when him and Luke were fighting. Luke was so much better than Michael which made me wonder how he had obvious skills.

Luke was being unbelievably nice, compared to every other time we have talked. Just something about him makes me feel safe. I can't deny that I also think he is very attractive too. If he wasn't such a dick sometimes maybe things would have been different. Yet this whole "getting to know each other" think kind of scares me, there's just some things I don't tell anyone

I push my thoughts aside and see the time, 2:03. I have barely been to bed for an hour. I usually don't sleep on normal nights, so this is typical for me. Yet the thought of being in a big house without knowing who is here, just scares me. Thoughts of Michael come to my head, making this even more scary. I keep quite for another 30 minutes just staring when I decide I need to do something.

I walk out of the room and go down the hall, just like the way I had gotten to the bed room. I come up to the couch and see Luke sleeping, he looks so peaceful, I second guess myself. Then I thought about how horrible of a night I would have ahead if I don't wake him up.

"Luke," I say and nudge his shoulder, "Luke, wake up," He turns a bit to face me. He groans and opens his eyes.

"Andy?" He questions in a low morning voice.

"I can't sleep," I say simply, I don't know what else to say.

He sits up and rubs his eyes, looking confused, yet kind of adorable. "What time is it?"

"Around 2:30."

"How long have you been awake?"

"Like 30 minutes, I know I won't be able to fall back asleep. I'm just scared I guess." I say and shiver runs up my back, standing here in the hall is making me cold.

"Come on" Luke says and grabs my hand, leading me bad to the bedroom. He lets me lay down and he lays down right next to me, "Is this okay?" He says, still giving me space.

"Yes, it's f-fine," I stutter, he makes me nervous.

"Do I scare you?" He asks, worrying about if he is passing any lines by being in the same bed as me. All the warnings in my head are telling me this is a horrible idea. I ignore all of the voices that have been controlling me for the past weeks. I let my heart decide something for once.

"No," I say, knowing he does the opposite, "You don't." I turn to lay, looking at him directly. His blue eyes had illuminated in the light from the moon. His face had given me the butterflies I had felt earlier this night.

"Why not?" He asks.

"You make me feel safe."

He smiles slightly, "I don't get it." His eyebrow furrow in confusion.

"Why not?" I ask, repeating his question from before.

"Because everyone is scared of me." His words make my heart sink. His outer appearance and his attitude he shows the world is not what he has been showing me, The hard shell he wears covers up the beautiful person I had come to see, he isn't so bad if you give him a chance.

"That's because they don't know you," I say and slightly mumble, "You aren't who they think you are."

He sighs laying on his back, I had a feeling we both wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, there is just too many thoughts running through both of our heads. "You don't know me, how do you even know?"

"I know enough. You helped me when I was at my lowest point. I think that most people wouldn't had even cared." I say, telling him the truth. Anyone else wouldn't have cared what happened to me but Luke did.

"You're so different from the rest Andy. I don't get you." He looks at me, I stare back at him, we don't say anything for awhile. The silence had given my the protection I had wanted, but Luke had given me more.

"I don't get you either," I say finally. I then turn away from him, trying to maybe sleep.

I feel a arm wrap around my waist and legs tangle with mine. His breathing slowly hits my ear, "Good," He whispers.

I drift to sleep, sleeping the best I had for weeks.

-

The next morning I wake up peacefully. I feel the sun shine on my face before I open my eyes to see it. The bright light makes me squint, but it feels good on my pale skin. I feel so refreshed from an amazing night of sleep. I flip over to realize I'm in bed alone. I start to think that the event that had occurred last night didn't even happen.

I can smell traces of cologne and see an imprint next to me, I figure that it wasn't just my imagination. I slowly get up from bed, and stand up stretching. I can smell something cooking so I go off to find Luke, hopefully he won't be half naked like last time.

I walk into the kitchen and see Luke cooking with some music playing, I don't know the song but Luke is humming to it. The smell of pancakes make my mouth water, I decided not to disturb his peace so I don't say anything. He turns around and jumps a bit when he sees me, I let out a laugh.

"God damn Andy, you scared me. How long have you been standing there?" He asks, making his way toward me.

"Only a minute or so. Don't worry I'm not a creeper, watching your every move," I say to him.

"Good to know, I see we are getting to know each other yeah?" He smiles, I smell the pancakes some more, telling me I'm hungry.

"Yeah we are, I didn't know you cooked." I say nodding towards the pan. Luke is not the type a guy I see cooking in general.

He laughs a bit, "No actually I suck at cooking, this is just lucky I guess." He says and goes to flip them, making sure they don't burn.

He finishes the pancakes and brings them to the table along with butter and syrup. I thank him and take a bite. They aren't bad, but they aren't the best I have ever eaten. I tell Luke they are great, not wanting to pop his cooking confidence.

"I have somewhere to take you," He says in between bites, he looks over at me, his blue eyes glowing again. They remind me of what happened last night.

"Where's that?" I say, I remember him saying he was going to show me how he gets his bruises.

"It's a surprise but I'm taking you home so you can change and we can go later on tonight," He tells me, as much as I like spending time with him, I need to take a shower and change my clothes so he has the right thinking.

"Getting rid of me so soon Hemmings?" I smile, and look at him once again to see him already looking at me.

"Never," He smirks.

-

I get ready and dressed by 7 and Luke told me he would pick me up at 7:30. I have an half hour to spare. I'll admit, staying in this house kind of creeps me out, only because I didn't want to be alone if Michael showed up. I doubt he would, he has better things to do.

I sit patiently on the couch, waiting for him. I scroll through twitter not finding anything interesting. I hear the door bell and my heart jumps, is Luke 30 minutes early or is it Michael? I don't even want to know.

I slowly make my way towards the door, still scared of who it might be. I peek through the viewing hole to find Luke standing there, thank god. I open the door for him, letting him in. "You're a bit early." I say to him.

"Is that a bad thing?" He questions me.

"No, I was just worried that it might have been Michael, I still haven't even talked to him. I think he might just show up randomly one day and I won't know what to do," I say stressed over the situation.

"Give me your phone." He states and I hand him over my phone, I really don't have much to hide. He does a few things and hands it back. "Now you have my number and you are to call me when or if you think he will come over, I'm not going to let him hurt you I promise." He says with his eyes to mine, I know he isn't lying.

"Thank you," I say quietly. He smiles and takes my hand.

"Are you ready to go?" He wonders, I smile at the sight of our hands together.

"Yeah I am, if only I knew where we are going." I sigh, I really don't like surprises. Especially with Luke, I mean I have no idea where he would take me. I guess that's the point of trying to get to know each other.

"Hey, don't be worried," He says while squeezes my hand, "And just please don't judge me, after we get there I will explain everything." His eyes have worry in them, I hope he knows I won't judge him.

"Well I won't judge you I promise." He nods and leads me out the door to the car.

In the car we listened to his music, really good music actually. His taste in music is great probably because he is in a band. I like mostly everything he plays for me, even some new stuff I had never heard of. The car ride doesn't take that long, when we get there all I see is a big building, there's really nothing to it.

He gets out and walks with me to the side, he grabs my hand once again, "You trust me right?"

"Yes."

"Good."

He led him in the door that had basically appeared in the ground. The room inside led to another room, which had a window leading to the main floor. How he found this, I don't know. It's a cool set up even though I have no clue what it even is.

He opens the window to let me go in. I jump in the room, suddenly overwhelmed by all the people in there. I would have never expected that. I look around, my eyes taking in everything that's happening. There are people in crowds, some smoking some drinking. There is a big crowd in the other room, I can't even tell what's going on in there.

I look to Luke and he is smiling, obviously this place makes him happy. Some people come up to him to greet him, It seems he comes here a lot. He fits in good with all the people too. He squeezes my hand, I noticed he hadn't let go.

"What do you think?" He says, smiling and looking down over me. All together, I think it's cool, I just have no idea what it is, or why it's in a basement of some building.

"What is this place?" I ask, not answering his question.

"Welcome Andy, to Zone."

---------

(A/N): Hope you enjoyed! It's a bit short and not that great. From the comments in the last chapter, their ship name will be "Landy" :)

I will be gone for a week with no internet, so I cannot upload but hopefully this will save you until I get back!

And what the fuck I hit 13K reads that's literally insane, Love you guys :D

Vote, Comment, Subscribe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794 22 12
Virulent: extremely severe or harmful in its effects. ~ For Alex, come alive my butterfly ~
1.2K 117 19
7.3M 21.3K 20
5sos preferences. caution: may cause major feels