you&I | kooku

By ohmygotjams

-Under edit- [unedit] " My love isn't ordinary love, If you the one who have it" ------ inspired by k drama♡... More

kooku♡
[trailer]
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
read
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
note
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
"you & I"
42
43
44
45
46
47
48[end+bonus]
notes

15

1.5K 92 27
By ohmygotjams

jeon jungkook^

"what happened?where's jieun?" soojung asked as jungkook slowly forced soojung to sit on the bench.

"jungkook-ah,tell me truth..is that her?"she asked.

"the girl you told me before..the girl who stole your heart before I did.."

"..you still remembered I said that?" jungkook asked.

"of course,I remembered you cried all day while saying you missed her and forced your parents to move back to Busan" soojung stated,letting a small chuckled.

"is that girl..jieun?" she continued.

jungkook slowly nodded,"but that's in the past..before you come into my life..and steal my heart.."

"jungkook-ah.."

"noona,I will only say it once so I want you to listen to me carefully"

"wha--

"noona,I like you"

"I really do like you,I don't want to be your little brother anymore,I want to be your man...who can protect you whenever you need confort..can I do that?" he asked bravely.

"jung--

"I'm asking you this after I take all my courage again to speak with you..if you reject me again this time..I'm afraid today will be the last time we will meet" he said,staring to the ground.

soojung let a sighed,"jungkook-ah,I said to you before,I want to start a new one..I told you to forget that night and start a new one with me but you just making the same mistake all over again.."

"really..I can't ?" he asked,tears started to well in his eyes.

"you're just making our relationship complicated.."

"I'm asking you one last time...I can't?"

"as I said,I only see you as a little brother,not a man..I can't jungkook-ah.."she replied before leaving jungkook again,alone and heartbroken.

tears finally fall down to his cheeks,"really..I can't? okay..I'm sorry.." he whispered to himself.

"j-jungkook-ah" I softly called.

jungkook wiped his tears,looking at me with his forced smiled,"soojung noona..she said I can't..so now..we can get married"

"yah,you agreed to me just because you get dumped?"

"my only reason to against this marriage are gone now..so that mean I agreed with you...lets get married"

---------

[few days]

"this is the marriage contract..I'll read through the passage for my soon to be wife,pabo Lee jieun.." jungkook playfully said.

I give my glare to him,snorting.

"first rule,the husband have to be always on his wife side every time she needs help,second rule,the wife must give support to her husband no matter what and..the third rule,this is just a temporary marriage..we will decide either to separate or continue our relartionship when we enter the university"

"okay--

"I'm not done yet..." he cut,he moved his head closer towards me,smirking on his own.

"and the fourth rule,we..we have to sleep together in one room,in one bed,I mean one single bed--"

"what?!do you think I'm crazy?why do I have to sleep with you?!" I cut and accidentally hit his forehead.

he let a sudden loud groan,massaging his forehead in pain,"is your fingers made from metal or what ?!it hurts you know??! I'm just kidding..aiissshh"

"you're joking with the wrong person!" I replied,sticking my tongue to him before threwing my glare.

"aisshh..now sign your signature please.." he said and give me the pen.

he signed his name first before I did the same next to his name.

"yah jeon jungkook..let's work this out together okay?" I asked and smiled.

"okay!" he replied before do the cheers with me.

---------

[next day]

"I can't believe you're married first than me" suji said as we walked through the corridor.

"I can't believe it either.."

"don't you guys have a ceremony for the wedding?"

I shake my head,"no,its just a temporary marriage.."

"really?that will be bored.."

"what do you want to do?"I asked before I make a sudden stopped,glaring at her,"don't you ever do something stupid again if you don't want to die"

she laughed awkwardly,"That was just an accident..whatever it is..come to school tonight with jungkook..we will celebrate your wedding with the classmate,okay?" she said and quickly run away before even I can speak a word to her.

-----

After thinking for a while,I finally just decide to wear a white dress which end just above my knees.

I sighed,glancing to my own reflection on the mirror.

"omma,I'm going now.." I said and went to hug her.

she only hummed in respond.

once I opened the main door,there,I saw jungkook standing alone in front of my gate.

I smiled while opened the gate and walked to him.

jungkook raised his head and just stared at me.

"am I late?" I asked but got no response from him.I struggled to avoid his eye contact as his eyes never leave mine.

I smile as an idea suddenly popped inside my mind,I quickly leaned forward to him and take the chance to flick his forehead.

instead of groaning,he just stared at me with his wide eyes,bringing his hand to his forehead,"what..was that for?"

"what's wrong with you?" I asked,letting a chuckled.

jungkook quickly shake his head,clearing his throat while putting his hand inside his pocket.

"you looked handsome today..but,aren't you too much?" I asked as I scrutinized him from head to toe.

well,he does looked handsome In the suit,it perfectly fit his body.

he smiled,"its true,people depend on what shirt they wear..you looked pretty too" he replied,looking to the sky.

I let a chuckled,"lets just work together later,jimin and suji work hard for this celebration"

jungkook just smiled and walked side by side with me,silent then approaching the both of us.

I took a glance to him,"umm..are you okay?" I asked.

"about what?"

"this marriage..you're not gonna regret doing this with me?"

"no..at least not yet.."

"tssskk.." that's the only word can came out from my lips.

---------

the dark auditorium felt so silent,I can't see anything else except for all black.

"where is it?I'm sure she said it was here.." I mumbled beside jungkook.

"aiissshh,are they playing with us again?" jungkook asked.

"I think so too...let's go..let's just go---

I was cut when suddenly the lights of the auditorium lights up.

a smile then crept across my face,looking at the banner.

[congratulation to our first Busan high school husband and wife,jeon jungkook and Lee jieun]

jungkook let a chuckled when suddenly the balloons fall from above to the ground.

"they prepared a lot" I said weakly,touched.

"lets go.." jungkook then said,lending his hand towards me.

"what?"

"you said let's work together right?so lets go.." he said again.

I smiled and intertwining his hand with mine,we slowly walked along the red carpet as the others cheered loudly for us,some even make some weird whistle sound.
----------

"what's bring you here soojung?it's already late at night" Mrs jeon said and placed the tray on the table.

soojung let a chuckled,"can't I come here more often?" she asked.

"of course you can.."

"ummm auntie..is jungkook inside?"

"actually..I have some agruement with him that day..so I come here and I want to talk with him..where's jungkook?.." she asked.

"ah..jungkook??? actually he went out..for..actually jungkook..." Mr jeon just couldn't finished her sentence,she just don't know how to say it in front of her.

------------

"do you jeon jungkook,accept Lee jieun as your wife?" suji playfully asked.

jungkook let a snort, "I do"

"so do you Lee jieun,accept jeon jungkook as your husband?" jimin now asked to me.

,"should I?" I teased and smile

"okay then..I do.."

"okay so now,we will announce the both of you to be husband and wife!!" both suji and jimin shouted happily.

I smiled,looking at jungkook but it does not last long when the crowd begin to chant the words.

"kiss!kiss!kiss!"

jungkook stared at me,clearing his throat before he sneaked his hand around my waist.

"w-what are you doing?"

"lets work together" he whispered and winked at me.

he then covered my mouth with his hand,slowly leaning in and acted like he kissed me.

the crowd then cheered loudly along with their giggling and squealing but were interrupted when a sudden loud 'pop' sound from the balloon can be heard in the entrance.

jungkook immediately shifted his gaze to the entrance.

"what?soojung sunbae is here?"

"why is she here?"

"she's cutting the atmosphere"

soojung hesitately backing away from the entrance when she felt all eyes are on her before she finally able to run from the place.

"noona!!" jungkook shouted,leaving me and run to stop soojung.

-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 16.8K 140
❝ Love is complicated concept. It won't be the same everyday until the end. It can be a chore. It can be tiring. You'll want to gi...
2.6M 60.8K 127
here's a tip; don't read the beginning chapters, cause i used to be a kboo
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...
4M 143K 44
You never realize how special your purity is until you lose it. |♕| Editing |♕| 18+ Content. |♕| Complete. |♕| Cover created by @lantic ♡ |ψ|Sorry...