Brothers Conflict: Abandoned

HeskethACL

A little girl who had it all, was stripped of the title as the precious diamond of the Tsumori family, with n... Еще

Ignored
Ukyo
Goodbye
A Home
Family
Her
Dreams
Reality
A Murderer
Thoughts
What To Do
School
Looks can be decieving
Just like before
What?
10PM
11PM
Morning
Not again. . .
Seven Days Left
Six Days Left
Five Days Left
Four Days Left
Three Days Left
Two Days Left
One Day Left
Finally Christmas! PART 1
Finally Christmas- PART 2
Boxing Day

Strangers

1.9K 40 1
HeskethACL

As I sat on the damp narrow walkway, under the ray of a blinking light, no one stopped to help a crying little girl. No one cared. No one looked.

A man in his late thirties, a rich tail coat and short black hair, lent down beside me and looked at me with curious eyes, after a moment he said something but I couldn't hear him over the sound of my pounding heartbeat as an evil looking lady came over and crouched in front of me. She looked like one of those evil step-mothers in the stories mother used to read to me. I looked up at her with motionless eyes, I was weak, hungry and cold. Basically dead. I didn't matter to anyone.

I buried my head and ignored what they were saying. I didn't care. They probably only felt sympathetic for me and thought they might help me. Not likely though.

Even if they were nice people I wouldn't trust them not after... Not after what happened...

Suddenly, something warm and smooth was pushed onto my back, a blanket? I looked up startled and saw that the woman and man had left in blankets and a map, it said something like a orphanage? I heard others talk about the same thing. I believe its only a few blocks away. Maybe. Just maybe...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.2K 47 7
Zoldyck. Anyone who hears that name either runs away screaming or trying to take pictures of the well-known family. However, it just gets crazier wh...
34.5K 1.1K 16
Hinata Ema is your average high school girl...at least, that's what everyone thought her to be. Hinata Rintaro, her adoptive father, is soon to be we...
112K 2.8K 28
Kira is abused mentally, physically, and emotionally by her "father", but one day her father went too far as knocking her out a third floor window, l...
12.5K 279 20
Y/N L/N lives at the orphanage until Rintarou Hinata adopted her and became his daughter. Now she is known as Y/N Hinata. She became a vocalist of a...