My New Neighbour

By InfinitePeaceXx

Book 1 of the Badboys' Series (CAN BE READ AS A STAND-ALONE) Shelly Anderson is an average student enduring... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Author's note
Chapter thirteen
IMPORTANT
GOOD NEWS !!
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Author's note
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
GOOD NEWS !!
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
MUST READ!!
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
GHOSTS' READERS
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
My answers
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two

Chapter fifty-seven

15.2K 691 118
By InfinitePeaceXx

Hello guys...

MNN's new book cover made by Winkyxx , thanks again, dear! Do you guys, like it? Me, I loveeeee itttttt.....

Follow on Instagram : infinitepeacexx

This chapter is dedicated to Anathebanana15 ...

Happy reading ^^

•••••••••••

"This morning was just epic, wasn't it, Shelly?" Alex questioned cheekily.

I chuckled when I looked up and saw Alex's grinning cheekily at Aubrey and the others. Alex did not dare look at me because Max was sitting right beside me. Connor, along with Ryder and Jake looked confused and glanced at me with questioning looks on their faces.

We were currently sitting around Aubrey and I's lunch table. Breaking news? I know! For the last three weeks, Max and I would sit outside, in the shade of a big tree to have lunch. It was just the two of us. But today, when Aubrey dragged me in the canteen, Max, along with Alex, Connor, Ryder and Jake came to sit with us. Everyone was shocked at their actions. The whole canteen had quietened down for a while, with everyone staring at us with big saucer eyes but then everyone went back to take care of their own personal businesses after digesting the fact that the bad boys left the popular table to sit with us.

Max made Ryder and Jake tag along with them. If I'm not mistaken, then, Ryder and Jake are both illegal car racers too because since they joined St-Xavier's high school on their first day which was last Monday, they were always accompanying Max, Alex and Connor. They also seem secretive and mysterious like Max. Now that I think about it, I should probably ask Max about it. I was brought out of my trance when Aubrey spoke.

"That's true. You guys know w -

Aubrey slumped into her seat when Max glared at her.

"Hey!" I nudged Max at his left side and narrowed my eyes at him for his rude behavior towards my best friend.

"Stop being violent, woman!" Max grumbled and stabbed his fork in the middle of the piece of pizza which he bought from the cafeteria.

"Look who's talking!" I muttered and he raised his fork to stab it again but I  cupped my hands over the piece of pizza, covering it away from Max murderous eyes. He stopped right in time, otherwise, he would have stabbed the fork in my right hand.

He raised one of his eyebrows at me, as if questioning my actions.

"What?" I asked through clenched teeth.

How dare he try to murder this yummy pizza?

He pointed at his plate and tried to remove my hands from around it but I shrugged his hands off.

"Babe -

"No, stop! You won't get it now." I grabbed his plate and placed it in front of Jake and Connor. They both looked at me with a look as if to ask are-you-crazy-or-what?

"Eat up while it's still hot, it tastes much more better. Try it" I gestured for them to eat the piece of pizza before it would cool down.

"You wouldn't dare -

Max stopped talking when Jake grabbed the piece of pizza and took a large bite out of it. Heck! It's as if he took half of it at one go and swallowed it without munching on it. I grimaced at him while Connor just pushed the plate slowly in front of Jake. How could boys eat like that? Is it because they have big mouths?

I swear this guy can eat anything at any time of the day and yet he wasn't fat like big fatties out there who keep on eating the whole day.

When he finished munching on the rest of it, he pointed at the remaining pizza and looked at Connor with a look on his face as if asking are-you-gonna-eat-it-or-should-I ?

"Ugh! Wait - Max stopped talking again when Connor tapped Jake on his back as if encouraging him to eat it. Hah, take that, Max! Now, you will think twice before trying to kill another piece of pizza.

"You eat it!.I think you need it more than me.",Connor gestured at Jake to continue on munching on the pizza and the latter begrudgingly ate it.

"My pizza!" Max groaned annoyingly beside me and tapped his forehead slowly on the table.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked him innocently with a hint of sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"Don't talk to me" he pouted and looked away.

"Aw! Is little Maxie hurt?" Alex cooed and perched towards Max to flip his hair here and there, messing it up.

"Stop it!" Max raised his head and swatted his hands away.

Everyone laughed at Max's messy hair and the latter glared at us.

"So called friends." Max muttered under his breath but I heard him.

"What?" I crossed my arms over my chest and jutted my chin at him challengingly, as if, daring him to repeat that again.

"N- Nothing" Max stuttered and hoisted his bag pack off the table to busy himself in unzipping it to avoid our penetrating eyes.

"Woah! You're so whipped, Max" Ryder hollered mockingly.

"I'm not!" Max's head whipped towards Ryder as soon as the latter said that and glared at him.

"YOU ARE" everyone shouted at Max and I snickered when Max muttered some incoherent words.

"So, what?" Max asked through gritted teeth.

"Shush" I ran my fingers in his hair and styled it to perfection.

"Here, just the way you like it." I pinched his cheeks and he pouted at me.

"I want my morning kiss." he tugged me towards him while Alex, Aubrey and Jake groaned and Connor and Ryder gagged disgustingly.

"That's so cheesy, man!" Jake cried out in disbelief and shook his head at Max.

"Ew, please, save it -

"Yeah right, my appetite is gone, you sneaky bast -

"Sucks to be you, man -

"Look who just said that he wasn't whip -

Everyone started talking all at once.

"Max!" I warned him and pushed his puckered lips away from my face.

"Babe, please" he whined and pecked my right cheek, not caring about their complains.

"Well, would you give me my morning kiss if I give you skittles?" he asked and winked at me.

"Skittles?" I exclaimed out loud and he chuckled at my giddy reaction.

"Hmm" he hummed in response and jutted his chin towards me.

"Hell yes!" I pecked his left cheek and held out my right hand.

"Skittles first, then, you'll get your real kiss." I smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes at me while shrugging his shoulders.

"Why not?" he pulled a small white bag from his bag pack.

Why does this bag look so familiar? Wait, wait, wait! Isn't that the same bag that my mom gave to Cindy, Max's mom? My skittles!

"Ta-da" Max raised the white bag in front of me and with that I lunged myself at Max, knocking both of us down on the floor.

My babies. No one messes with me and my babies.

•••••••••

How did you find this chapter? You like it?!

Anyway, another question for our little game custom : What would you like to become in the future?

Remember : the one who comments his/her answers first, gets the next chapter dedicated to him/her...

See you soon ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 981 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
38 0 9
˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚⋆˚✿˖° When Jade, a woman with unyielding independence, crosses paths with the charismatic Max Logan, little does she know that a seemingly ha...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
22.1K 388 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...