The Neverlasting | Book 1

By theurbanguru

(Book 1) All Rights Reserved © 2017 "The Neverlasting", Rosè Cartier is probably the best friend/sibling... More

TN| Foreword
TN | Wants & Needs - 00
TN | Beginning - 01
TN | Taking A Step - 02
TN | Romance - 03
TN | Expectations - 04
TN | Hard To Get - 05
TN | Reality - 06
TN | "Life" - 07
TN | Wet Dreamz - 08
TN | Into You - 09
TN | Wrong Turn - 10
TN | Disappointed - 11
TN | Wild Ride - 12
TN | Playing Dumb - 13
TN | Upgrade - 15
TN |Final Fantasy - 16
TN | Died Down - 17
TN | Different - 18
TN | Wasting Time - 19
TN | Cheated - 20
TN | Misguided - 21
TN | Stray Minds - 22
TN | Secrecy - 23
TN | Competition - 24
TN | Last Time - 25
TN | Mine - 26
TN | Party - 27
TN | What We Doing? - 28
TN | "Betrayal" - 29
TN | Oops - 30
TN | Checking - 31
TN | Guilt - 32
TN | Setting The Record - 33
TN | Accident - 34
TN | Big Mouth - 35
TN | Crazy - 36
TN | Background Music - 37
TN | Mistake - 38
TN | Lost - 39
TN | Finding You -40
TN | Faces - 41
TN | Bashing Birthdays - 42
TN | Bitching Birthdays - 43
TN | Party Gone Wrong - 44
TN | Breaking - 45
TN | Trying To Recover - 46
TN | Backfire - 47
TN | No Paybacks - 48
TN | Fucking Up - 49
TN | Fixing Problems/ The End - 50
The Urban Book Club
Urban Book Club

TN | Stay - 14

21.8K 1.4K 415
By theurbanguru

The look on Rosè's face was unreadable as Kai approached Zaida and her, Stephon approached from behind slicing his hand across his neck to tell Kai to not go over there but Kai was not trying to listen. Whatever shit Jaelyn said he wanted to handle it now along with Rosè's smart mouth.

"Yikes." Rosè commented once he was close enough. "You got your hoes coming up to me and shit. You need to get them under control."

She burst into laughter and Kai rolled his eyes. "It's funny?" He asked, looking down at her.

"Why wouldn't it be? It was so random. If you're trying to make me jealous, you're gonna have to try harder than that." Rosè said. "She came to me as if we were fucking."

Stephon's expression matched what Kai was feeling: shocked.

"Even if you are fucking her, I wouldn't care. I'm just here to talk to you about something before I go to work." Rosè said, throwing her hand off to the side.

Kai looked down at her and licked his lips. It was something attractive about a woman that didn't believe everything she heard. "What's up?" He asked.

"Royale has been acting real weird with me lately. She went from always coming to our little get-togethers to never being able to make it and I can't help but feel like it has something to do with you." Rosè replied, looking up at him. "Did you tell her something?"

"I don't fuck with her." Kai answered, smacking his lips. "Is that all? I thought maybe you'd care that I been blowing your phone up like crazy... again."

Rosè's lips curved into a smile and Kai watched as they did so. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said calmly before looking to Stephon. "Well, tell me if you hear from her. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." Stephon replied as she turned and walked off with Zaida by her side.

Zaida gave Kai a cold look as she walked off; pointing two fingers from her eyes to him and mouthing "I saw you".

Kai exhaled before leaning on the counter and looking at Stephon. "Can't call your ass gay no more." Stephon said as he went into a fit of laughter.

"Damn sure can't."

Syrah cowered in pain from her stomach as she began throwing up on the side of the trash can.

"Come on, pussy!" Dyme yelled through the alley, watching as Syrah let her stomach contents out. "It's just a little blood."

"That's a little to you?" Syrah asked, looking over to the body Dyme and Noir was standing over. The man was gushing blood from his head to toe, teeth on his shirt and some of his fingers dismembered.

"We just thought you'd appreciate us putting a show on for you. He deserved it, right?" Dyme asked, rolling her eyes.

Noir stood beside her as she shook her head, typing something on her phone. "Let's go so the cleaners can come through." She said, walking over the body of the Caucasian man that had put his hands on Syrah the night before.

"I appreciate it but.. god, did you have to chop his fingers and dick off in front of me?" Syrah asked, stumbling as she made her way over his body. "That's scary."

"Maybe if he didn't use them on you, he would still have them." Dyme said calmly before getting in her silver 2005 BMW. "This is what you wanted, right?"

The business was starting to warm up for Syrah in a good way. Dyme and Cardi weren't so hard on her anymore even though Noir wasn't messing with her. They put her in positions she didn't want to be in all the time with strange white men and drugs she didn't like. At the end of the day, they always made sure she was good with money and anything else that made her uncomfortable.

They had grown to like her as a stepsister, maybe; just enough to kill for her if it was necessary.

Syrah wasn't used to this treatment from women and got easily attached to Cardi. She had loyalty and respect for Cardi and Dyme that she had never had for a woman. They showed effort to care for her that even her mother lacked.

Kai had called to check on her several times but Syrah felt that if he really cared, he wouldn't have threatened to kick her out and she would never be in this predicament.

No matter how much money it got her, it was a sick game she didn't want to play. It was just necessary for her life. She needed to find a way out.

"Get some sleep, drink some water." Dyme told her, gesturing for her to get out. "Here, get something nice."

Syrah took the hundred dollar bill out her hand and hurried out to the apartment. She saw Jaelyn's Jeep in the driveway and that alone annoyed her before she even got in the house. She opened the door and looked around to see that Jaelyn was nowhere to be found so she walked straight to the living room and plopped on the couch.

She groaned as she grabbed the remote from the coffee table, seeing a familiar business card next to it. Oh hell no, she thought as she snatched her brother's card up. "Jae!" She screamed up the steps. "Jae!"

She stomped upstairs and pushed Jaelyn's door open with all the force in her hand. When she walked in and saw Jaelyn on top of an extremely familiar looking man, she almost lost it.

There underneath Jaelyn was none other than... "Dad?" Syrah called out, dropping the card.

Jaelyn's face turned up in irritation. "Bitch, get out my roo-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Syrah let the rest of whatever was in her stomach out on Jaelyn's comforter set. Jaelyn leapt up in disgust with Rando on her lead.

"You disgusting bitch!"

"Babygirl!" Rando called out as Syrah retreated quickly, storming right back out the house.

"Nasty. Ass. Bitch." She said as she stomped up the street. She was unsure if she was talking about herself or Jaelyn at this point. She knew when she got back to the house that they were going to fight. It was inevitable.

After being about a block away, Syrah calmed her pace and crossed her arms across her chest. She neared a liquor store and just leaned on the side of it, exhaling as she felt tears rushing down her face.

All of the pent in emotions were finally spilling out and Syrah had had enough. She didn't know what she did to get all this bad karma but she was fed up. She crouched down and cried with her head in her lap. She was feeling like fuck everybody and her depression was turning into anger.

Suddenly, she heard some change hit the ground beside her as a man walked by.

Syrah looked up at the guy as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. Pissed off and annoyed, she snatched the change up and threw it at him not thinking it'd actually hit him in the back of the head.

He turned around, his face turned up to signify that he was pissed, and walked over to her. "You fucking cracked out bitch, did you just throw that-"

"Cracked out bitch? Do I look like I'm sprung out on drugs!?" She yelled at him, standing from the ground.

"Yes! Cracked out and dumb as fuck, crying beside a liquor store like the bum ass bitch you are-"

"Fuck you!" She screamed.

"Fuck you too!" He spat back, snatching the change up from the ground as he walked off. "Dumb bitch."

"Ya mama!" Syrah spat out. Before she knew it, a hand was around her throat aggressively and the man looked like he was about to wringer her neck.

Syrah didn't even fight it at this point, she exhaled and just stared at him with tears. She was ready to go.

"Raymun! What the fuck are you doing!?" A woman yelled from a car nearby. "Stop!"

Air rushed into Syrah's lungs as Raymun stared down at her. A girl rushed by to Syrah's side and rubbed her back.

"Fuck her, Amora. Stupid, crackhead ass hoe." He spat before turning to go to the liquor store.

"Are you okay?" Amora asked, leaning over and patting her back as Syrah coughed.

Syrah shook her head. "No. You should've let him kill me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 979 40
After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learns of an unnerving secret her world begin...
73.7K 2.2K 26
Life for Bella Monty was perfect. She had it all. The grades, the friends, loving boyfriend and supportive family. But that all changed when the 18 y...
17.2K 1.4K 60
Dior and Amir cross paths over and over again. Sometimes love seems inevitable, sometimes it seems meant to be, and sometimes things are just suppose...
1.9K 108 27
Everything is not always as it may seem. Original Story | Written by TstyTea All Rights Reserved, 2019 | Mar. 8, 2019 (Chapter 1 is LONG, but read it...