The Quarterback Still Like Me...

De afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 27

1.1K 34 7
De afiyaedwards123

Jake's POV:

I watch as Vanessa drive away from me with that blonde hair guy, I sigh. I can't get the look on her face when Linda kiss me unexpected.

Hurt

Betray

Heartbroken.

"You're so screwed dude", Kevin says and punch me square in the face, I stumble backward and Chase hold him back.

"Where is she?!"Jackson demands coming up to me with  rage in his eyes, I hold my bloody nose.

"She's gone, but she's safe", Dianne answers.

"I'll go check on her, see you guys tomorrow", Archer says and leaves.

"Not cool dude", Carter shakes his head and Stacy rests her head on his shoulder.

"Good luck", Chase pats my shoulder, but couldn't bare to look at me.

They all leave me in the cold street, then I see mom coming with a sweater on.

"Mom I messed up big time", I sigh she hugs me and I let the tears out.

"Shh its okay, it'll be alright", she whispers.

"I'll let the driver drop you off home and you can cool off with a nice hot shower", she suggests and I nod.

"We'll see you later at  home, your father is talking to Mr. Clark about his daughter behavior and Ashley is on a time out from almost attacking Linda", mom chuckles.

**

When I got home I went into my bathroom and clean my nose, Kevin really got that punch aimed good.

I wash my face and look into the mirror, my eyes are swell and my blue eyes staring back at me.

'You did it now Jake you'll lose her for sure"

I shut my eyes and hang my head.

'That guy she was with, he'll take her from you.'

I fold my fist.

'She will not love you after this.'

"No shut up!"I shout and punch the wall.

I turn on the shower and take off my tuxedo, then got under the warm shower.

"I'm so sorry Vanessa, I truly am!"  I say out loud.

Come Monday the guys would be ignoring me and I'm  sure Vanessa would be avoiding me.

My phone buzz after I finish shower.

Archer: Vanessa said don't worry about waiting for her tomorrow, she's taking a plane back, but the others are still going with the private jet

Great she's so upset she can't bare to travel on the same plane with me.

I lay down on my bed and watch the ceilings, till I  fall asleep.

The Next Day

I wake up and didn't feel like going to take a morning jog, I lay down in my bed for the next two hours.

"Jake mom wants you down to breakfast in five minutes", Ashley calls and I get off my bed and go brush my teeth.

I walk down to the dining room and see my family already there sitting.

"Morning Jake, we look good", Jeremy smiles as he shows me the magazine.

I ignore him and sit down,"your grandfather wants to say that he didn't mean to cause any harm", dad says.

"Any harm?" I laugh,"wow, if he didn't invite Mr. Clark and his spoil daughter that wouldn't have happen and don't worry about I attending your New Years eve party its off", I snap and get up.

"Jake", mom calls after me.

"Tell my friends that we're leaving at 11:00", I say to her and go outside to the pool.

I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"I know that you're upset, but please forgive grandpa Bill", Ashley pleads.

"Not now, I need to be alone", I snap.

"Okay, but I just want to say I didn't like that bitch", she retorts and I smile.

I turn around and hug her, she rubs my back, my face sinking into her chestnut hair.

"It will be okay, I'll talk to Vanessa but it will take weeks to get through with her", Ashley promises and I nod.

"I'll go take a swim to cool off", I state and take off my T shirt.

"You do that and please talk to grandpa Bill soon", she pleads and I roll my eyes.

"No promises."

I dive into the water.

*********

Archer's POV:

The Night Before

Kevin drops me off and I see Vanessa crying in the living room in her mother's arm and Paul walking up and down.

"It will be okay all you need is some time away from seeing his face", her mom says.

"And away from any place he hangs out", Paul adds.

"Archer can you please text Jake and tell him that I'm taking a plane back but the others are going with the private jet", Vanessa looks at me and I nod.

I leave Michelle at the party, but she understands that I am needed here and we talked about our  relationship and decide to work harder.

I text Kevin.

Me: Van is not in a good state

Kevin: I did get a good at Jake's face ;)

Me: Thanks for that

Kevin: Tell Vanessa I'll swing by tomorrow morning 

Me: Will do and I'll make sure that she doesn't see Jake for the rest of the week

Kevin: It wouldn't be easy

Me: I know it wouldn't.

"Go take a shower and change, you been through a lot", Mrs. Thomas says to Vanessa gently.

They went up the stairs and I got some ice cream from the fridge for Vanessa.

"I am happy that she has you for a best friend and I give you full permission to make Jake's life a living hell on the field", Paul says to me and I laugh.

"I will, Jackson and Carter are already planning to", I express.

I went up the stairs to Vanessa's room, she is sitting on her bed in her pajamas.

"I brought ice cream, I'll go change then we can watch a sad movie together", I express and she gives me a sad smile, her ice blue eyes fill with pain and betrayal.

I am so angry I didn't beat the crap out of Jake, all now he would of been in a hospital bed.

"Okay, but hurry the ice cream wouldn't last", she chuckles sadly.

I take a quick shower got into pajamas similar to hers and head to her room.We lay down on her bed in front of her laptop, then she rest her head on my arm.

I smile and watch her as she focus on the screen, a single tear falls out her right eye and she wipes it quickly.

You're going to pay dearly Jake, mark my words.

****

"What time is your flight leaving?"Kevin asks Vanessa, we are at the local park hanging out.

"Around 1 pm, Stacy and Riley are taking me to the city for some  evening fun", she answers as she plays with her straw.

"Jackson said they are leaving next hour and I'll be leaving around 2 pm it will be  a long drive", Kevin says.

Vanessa nods then her eyes widen when she sees who is approaching us.

"Vanessa is that you?!" A high pitch voice shrieks and Kevin groans.

"Hello Heidi long time", Vanessa grins.

"Yeah how are you Kevin?" The blonde hair girl smiles.

"Fine how's college life?" He asks.

"Same old, more hot guys and parties every weekend", she replies then she realize me.

"Hi Archer right?"

"Yep", I nod.

"cool so Vanessa where's Jake?" She turns back to Vanessa who stiffens.

"He's....um...well."

"He's not here as  you can see he's home busy with his family", Archer answers.

"Good, but shouldn't you be worry about that girl who was front page magazine two weeks ago?" She smirks.

"Nope that's all cleared up now", Vanessa smiles.

"Good I'll see you soon, good seeing you Kev keep those muscular arms in shape same as you Archer", Heidi winks at me and leave.

"Well I better get going, mom needs help with lunch", Kevin says and gets up.

"I'll see you for Thanksgiving", Vanessa says.

"I'm counting for on it", her brother kiss her forehead.

"Maybe I should go start packing", I suggest.

"Oh right you're going back with him", Vanessa sneers.

"I can sta-"

"No go, but just be by the airport when I arrive", she says.

"You're coming?" I gesture for her to get up.

"No I'll stay here for a while go, your girlfriend would be here soon to see you off", she says and I leave.

I return back to the house to see my bag already pack.

"Thank you", I say to Mrs. Thomas.

"Your welcome, Jake's mother called they will be picking you up-"

The doorbell rings cutting off Mrs. Thomas.

"Now."

I open the door with my bag and see Carter pop his head out the van.

"Let's go!" He shouts and the driver takes my bag.

I got into the van.

"I hope Vanessa is okay", Caleb says.

Me too.

_________________________

Vote and comment.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

After She Knew De TeaInTheGarden

Ficțiune adolescenți

927K 28.8K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
Tainted Me De Louisse

Polițiste / Thriller

229K 10.5K 34
MOUNT VALLEY SERIES #3 As the star quarterback of the Harvard football team, Alfie O'neal reformed his bad boy ways and started anew. Just when he's...
4.6M 95.8K 77
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a possible Vice President's son. Sloane Be...
73.8K 2.3K 47
Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know you've fallen this way too. Please check TWs. After Theo got outed to the whole school, he gets paired with...