her voice || glee

Por GEMOfTheNight

Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies h... Mais

her...
i. her past
ii. her childhood friend
iii. her dance lesson
iv. her new friends
v. her position
vi. her sectionals
vii. her christmas
viii. her voice
ix. her obliviousness
x. her valentines
xi. her maybe
xii. her sexiness
xiii. her regionals
xiv. her nationals
xv. her heart
xvi. her feelings
xvii. her epiphany
xviii. her partner
xix. her confidence
xx. her happiness
xxi. her inspiration
xxii. her other childhood friend
xxiii. her winning streak
xxv. her power
xxvi. her haven
xxvii. her home
xxviii. her love song
xxix. her warblers
xxx. her last show
xxxi. her other half
xxxii. her future

xxiv. her first crush

8.8K 175 44
Por GEMOfTheNight

────── 🎶─────

"Graduation always fills the air with mixed emotions. To our beloved Senior Warblers, all of us congratulate you for a great job well done."

Aimeé, Sebastian and the junior Warblers stood before Thad, Wes, David and the other senior Warblers at the senior commons, saying their proper goodbyes.

Aimeé glanced around the Warblers and saw most of them were holding back their tears. It was indeed a sad moment.

"You are leaving us today to continue the journey of your life. You have succeeded in one phase of life and moving ahead for your own betterment. The classroom, the library, the hallways, the spiral staircase and lastly, this room, the senior commons, the room that will remind us of you, that we spent the last four years here singing and dancing. Practicing every single day, practicing for Sectionals, Regionals and Nationals and becoming three-time champions."

Aimeé, Sebastian and the other Warblers stepped forward and each held a flower leis.

"We are proud, and sad to say goodbye."

Aimeé smiled as she walked over to Thad, Wes and David and placed her flower leis around their necks as Sebastian and the other Warblers followed what she did.

Thad, Wes, David and the senior Warblers smiled gratefully to their juniors with tears in their eyes.

"Today your life begins."

The Warblers hummed and backed away as Sebastian grabbed the guitar nearby and started playing.

Sebastian sang as Aimeé and the Warblers backed him up.

I've been working hard so long
Seems like pain has been my only friend
My fragile heart's been done so wrong
I wondered if I'd ever heal again

Aimeé stood beside Sebastian as she sang to her upperclassmen.

(Oh) just like all the seasons never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (oh)

The Warblers clapped their hands as they sang to the senior Warblers, who had tears in their eyes.

I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me, today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting its mine for the taking
I know I can make it today my life begins

Nick, Jeff and Trent sang together.

Yesterday has come and gone
And I've learn how to leave it where it is
And I see that I was wrong
For ever doubting I could win

Aimeé sang as she placed a hand over her heart.

Oh just like all the seasons never stay the same
All around me I can feel a change (oh)

Aimeé and the Warblers snapped their fingers and moved their bodies to the side as they sang together.

I will break these chains that bind me happiness will find me
Leave that past behind me today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting its mine for the taking
I know I can make it today my life begins

Sebastian sang as he put his guitar away and walked beside Aimeé and the Warblers, who have gathered around the senior Warblers.

Life's too short to have regrets
So I'm learning now to leave it in the past and try to forget
Only have one life to live
So you better make the best of it

The Warblers sang together as they tightly embraced the senior Warblers goodbye with tears in their eyes.

I will break these chains that bind me happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting its mine for the taking
I know I can make it today my life begins

The senior Warblers sang with their fellow Warblers, one last time.

I will break these chains that bind me happiness will find me
Leave the past behind me today my life begins
A whole new world is waiting its mine for the taking
I know I can make it today my life begins

"Once a Warbler, always a Warbler." Aimeé said as and the Warblers huddled together for a group hug for one last time. "Dalton is your home, and the Warblers are forever your family."

🎶

Aimeé enjoyed her summer vacation together with the love of her life, her first love, and their families.

She was overjoyed when her parents informed her they invited Blaine, Pam, Sebastian and his dad to spend the summer in their vacation home in a private island they owned.

Unbeknownst to her, when Sebastian and Blaine saw each other at the airport and realized they were spending summer together, there was instant tension between them.

Sebastian knew Blaine's feelings for Aimeé never left, and when he confronted him about it, he was furious and felt threatened that he might steal her away from him.

For Aimeé's sake, they set aside their differences and tried to get along, so they wouldn't ruin her summer vacation after a stressful and emotional school year.

Despite their rivalry, they enjoyed each other's company. If only they didn't love the same girl, they would have become great friends.

They spent the entire summer impressing Aimeé through dates, singing and dancing.

The Crawford-Anderson-Smythe summer vacation ended up with Aimeé's parents, Sebastian's dad and Blaine's mom pretending there wasn't going on between their children, and made a bet who Aimeé will end up with in the end.

Aimeé's mom and Pam Anderson bet Aimeé would be with Blaine, while Aimeé's dad and Sebastian's dad bet Aimeé would be with Sebastian.

🎶

"Aimeé, dear, look who just transferred from the military academy. I assume you still remember him. When you were little, we would spend every summer in Canada with his family. You used to have a huge crush on him, didn't you?"

Aimeé stood frozen at the door of her dad's office in Dalton Academy as her dark brown eyes stared directly to the pair of familiar, mature green eyes.

"Hunter?"

Hunter Clarington gave her a devious smirk as he stood up from the maroon sofa he was sitting in her dad's office, and walked towards her.

"How are you, Aimeé?" he asked as he took a few strands of Aimeé's brown hair and twirled it around his fingers. "It's been years."

Aimeé felt uncomfortable, before smiling. "Yeah, it's been a long time since we last saw each other, but I've been good. How about you?" she asked, politely.

Hunter kissed her hair in his hand, making her flinch in surprise. "I miss you."

Aimeé glanced at her dad, who was talking on his phone as he walked out of the room leaving her alone with Hunter.

"It's great you transferred from United States Air Force Academy to Dalton, Hunter." Aimeé said and slowly backed away. "So, are you planning to join the Warblers?"

Hunter smiled in amusement when he noticed what she was doing. "I am if the Head Warbler and Warbler Captain would let me." he said and took a step towards her.

Aimeé took a step back from him as she forced out a chuckle. "Yeah, of course, you can. All is welcome to join as long as you audition. But, I know you'll do great." she told him.

Hunter winked at her. "You know I will." he said, confidently.

Aimeé knew he was flirting with her and she knew it couldn't go on like this. "Okay, Hunter, I just want to let you know that I'm not that little girl anymore, who had this huge crush on you." she clarified.

She sang and pointed at Hunter, who quirked an eyebrow.

Hold up, wait, you used to be a frenemy
Back then boy, ya didn't even notice me
Why now, you trying to get a hold of me
We never even spoke so what makes you think you know me?

Aimeé smirked smugly as she walked around Hunter.

It's funny how the tables turn
I'm sitting back baby watching you burn
No regrets, it's a lesson learned
'Cause what you think ain't my concern

Aimeé crossed her arms across her chest as she stared Hunter down, while Hunter only smirked smugly.

About time that I let you know
My ride and I assume control
You blew it baby years ago
Can't get with me, now I'm grown

Aimeé snapped her fingers as she glared at Hunter.

Grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I'm grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I can hold my own, boy you missed the boat
Can't get with me, now I'm grown

Aimeé walked past Hunter towards the door. Hunter chuckled in amusement as he followed after her.

Your voice dropped, you thought that you could handle me
You played me, but now you trying to holla me
You're washed up and now I'm in a different league
Trying way too hard and I don't need your flattery

Aimeé walked down the hallway towards the spiral staircase and glanced back at Hunter, who cooly followed behind her.

Now, it's funny how the tables turn
I'm sitting back baby watching you burn
No regrets it's a lesson learned
'Cause what you think ain't my concern

Aimeé and Hunter descended the staircase.

About time that I let you know
My ride and I assume control
You blew it baby years ago
Can't get with me, now I'm grown

Aimeé and Hunter danced around the hallway towards the senior commons.

Grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I'm grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I can hold my own, boy you missed the boat
Can't get with me, now I'm grown

Aimeé shouted as she opened the doors of the senior commons. Sebastian and the Warblers smiled at her, but furrowed their eyebrows in confusion when they noticed a new face.

Hey!

Aimeé walked towards the middle of the room as Sebastian and the other Warblers stood behind her, harmonizing with her. Aimeé and the Warblers danced in front of an impressed Hunter.

You didn't want me it took too long
(you didn't want me)
You didn't want me and now I'm gone
(you didn't want me)
Oh what a shame baby now I'm grown
(ooh yeah)

Aimeé and the Warblers danced around the room.

Grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I'm grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I can hold my own, boy you missed the boat
Can't get with me, now I'm grown

Aimeé sang as she walked towards Hunter, while the Warblers backed her up.

Grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I'm grown now, grown now
Don't you know that I can hold my own, boy you missed the boat

Aimeé crossed her arms as she stood in front of Hunter and smirked smugly at him.

Can't get with me, now I'm grown

Hunter smirked back at Aimeé.

"Warblers, I'd like you to meet Hunter Clarington, he wants to join us." Aimeé said as Sebastian and the other Warblers stood around her and Hunter.

"Hello, Dalton Warblers. I'm Hunter Clarington, I was a champion choir leader in my former school." Hunter introduced himself to the Warblers, but his eyes were on Aimeé.

It didn't go unnoticed by Sebastian. He saw how Hunter stared at Aimeé and instantly disliked him. He glared at him and he possessively wrapped an arm around Aimeé's waist.

He already has his hands full with Blaine, and knew his schoolmates and fellow Warblers have feelings for her. He wasn't going to let another guy come in and take interest with his girlfriend.

Hunter, seeing what he did, quirked an eyebrow. He glanced at Aimeé and frowned deeply when he saw how she was smiling lovingly at him.

Oh yeah
yeah

Aimeé and Sebastian turned to Hunter, who started singing as he stared at Aimeé.

So you're the girl I heard the rumor
you had the boys
wrapped around your finger
such a sweet heartbreaker

Some of the Warblers stood behind Hunter and backed him up.

if you're the game I wanna be the player
oh you can do whatever you want
it's alright with me

Hunter stood in front of Aimeé and winked at her before he started dancing. Sebastian rolled his eyes in annoyance and pushed Aimeé behind him.

why don't you break my heart
make it hurt so bad
Come on give it your best
Nothing less
I insist I want it just like that
Why don't you break my heart
Sounds good to me
Do it over again again again
You're just what I need
Why don't you break my heart

When Sebastian saw Hunter was getting too close, he pushed him back and glared at him.

Yeah break it

Hunter smirked smugly at Sebastian before backing away and dancing with some of the Warblers.

Stare me down intimidate me
Baby please you'll never break me
Bring it on cause I can take
You're so cool the way you play it

Aimeé glanced at Sebastian and noticed how annoyed he was with Hunter.

Oh you can do whatever you like
It's alright with me

Aimeé sighed softly and looked back at Hunter, who never tore his gaze away from her.

Why don't you break my heart
Make it hurt so bad
Come on give it your best
Nothing Less
I insist I want it just like that
just like that
Why don't you break my heart
Sounds good to me
Do it over again again again
You're just what I need

Hunter walked towards Aimeé and sang to her.

Why don't you break my heart, yeah
Break it!
Break it!
Yeah

Hunter gave it his all as the Warblers stared at him in awe, excluding Aimeé and Sebastian.

Yeah~

Hunter winked at Aimeé, who quirked an eyebrow, while Sebastian scoffed as he looked away from him.

Break it
Come on break my heart
Break it

Hunter and Sebastian glared at each other. Nick and Trent quickly pulled Sebastian away from Hunter, seeing how the two were about to throw punches at each other.

Why don't you break my heart (yeah)
Make it hurt so bad (hurt so bad)
Come on give it your best
Nothing less, I insist,
I want it just like that (just like that)

Aimeé stood in front of Sebastian, not wanting him to face Hunter.

Why don't you break my heart (heart yeah)
It sounds good to me
Do it over again, again, again
You're just what I need

Hunter danced around Aimeé, which annoyed the hell out of Sebastian.

Why don't you break my
Why don't you break my heart!~
oh yeah!

Sebastian had enough of Hunter flirting with his girlfriend and harshly pushed him away as he glared menacingly at him.

Hunter smirked smugly and put his hands up in surrender. "Ooh, chill, man."

Sebastian scowled. "You need to back up, man." he said, angrily.

Aimeé groaned in annoyance. "Stop it, both of you." she scolded them.

Hunter shrugged and smiled at her. "Of course, whatever you say, Aimee. So, am I in?" he asked.

Aimeé stared blankly at Hunter as the other Warblers glanced at each other. They had to admit that Hunter has a great voice that blended well with their own.

Aimeé sighed softly and nodded. "You're in." she said and walked away.

Hunter stared at her retreating figure before a Dalton uniform blocked his view. He smirked smugly when he saw it was Sebastian with a glare that could kill.

────── 🎶─────

SONGS:

• Today My Life Begins - Bruno Mars

• Grown - Little Mix

• Break My Heart - Nolan Gerard Funk

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.5K 100 42
The William McKinley High New Directions and The Dalton Academy Warblers, Two Glee Clubs, are forever rivals. However, when Kurt Hummel from The New...
58.6K 2.2K 57
Kurt Hummel: He may seem fine, but he's broken. When he transfers to Dalton Academy, he has unspeakable terrors in his past- and worst of all, no fr...
3.5K 85 11
[BI BLAINE X FEM OC] -ellie hummel falls for the warbler, but he falls harder- season two-season six || i knew that our hands were meant to hold each...
66.7K 1.3K 35
Cavanagh Redman is an ordinary girl, who goes to dalton academy, a school for all boys. She meets her best friend Kurt Hummel who happens to be gay...