her voice || glee

By GEMOfTheNight

Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies h... More

her...
i. her past
ii. her childhood friend
iii. her dance lesson
iv. her new friends
v. her position
vi. her sectionals
vii. her christmas
viii. her voice
ix. her obliviousness
x. her valentines
xi. her maybe
xii. her sexiness
xiii. her regionals
xiv. her nationals
xv. her heart
xvi. her feelings
xvii. her epiphany
xviii. her partner
xix. her confidence
xx. her happiness
xxi. her inspiration
xxii. her other childhood friend
xxiii. her winning streak
xxiv. her first crush
xxvi. her haven
xxvii. her home
xxviii. her love song
xxix. her warblers
xxx. her last show
xxxi. her other half
xxxii. her future

xxv. her power

8.1K 157 53
By GEMOfTheNight

────── 🎶─────

"You two stay here, I'll go order our coffees."

Aimeé, Sebastian and Hunter were inside Dalton's cafe after their Warbler practice. Aimeé walked away as Sebastian and Hunter smiled affectionately at her.

As soon as Aimeé was out of earshot, the smiles on their handsome faces turned to a scowl and glared at each other.

"I don't like you." Hunter told Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled sarcastically. "Fun. I don't like you either." he retorted.

"Let's make things clear, I don't intend to be buddies whose girl I intend to steal."

"Here's reality check, just because you know her before I did doesn't mean she's going to jump in your arms and ride to happily ever after. She's with me, and you're nothing."

"She had a crush on me."

"Had. I'm the love of her life."

The two Warblers glared daggers at each other. They kept throwing snarky comments one after another until Aimeé returned with their coffees. The scowl on their faces turned into a fake smile as she sat down beside Sebastian.

"So, what did I miss?"

Sebastian wrapped and arm around Aimeé's shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Nothing, Mon coeur. Right, newbie?" he asked and smirked smugly at Hunter.

Hunter smiled bitterly. "That's right."

Aimeé smiled happily, unaware the two were planning how to murder each other behind her back.

🎶

Months passed since Aimeé let Hunter join the Warblers and she noticed he had been bossing their fellow Warblers around as if they were his minions.

She doesn't mind it at first since knowing he came from a military academy, but when most of the Warblers came to talk to her to complain about him being very bossy and ordering them around like he was their slaves and even Sebastian told her that he was acting like as if he was the Head and Captain of the Warblers, which he was not.

"He thinks he's the Head and Captain of the Warblers. He's a dictator, Mon coeur. He needs to know his place." Sebastian told her.

"Aimeé, no one bosses us around like he does." Jeff complained as Nick and Trent nodded in agreement. "You're the Captain, but you aren't even bossing us around."

Nick groaned in annoyance. "Yeah, he thinks he's the Head Warbler. Just thinking about it makes my head hurt." he complained.

"Was it even right to let him join?" Trent asked curiously and the other Warblers frowned. "He's the worst of the worst."

Aimeé glanced around her fellow Warblers and her eyes met Skylar, a freshmen Warbler. "How about you, Skylar?" she asked, curiously.

"He is the worst, Captain. He may be good, but he doesn't know the word teamwork." Skylar answered, truthfully.

Jon nodded in agreement. "Right, right."

Sebastian looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Do something, Mon coeur. There's a reason we have you as our Head and Captain." he told her.

Aimeé considered his and the others complaints, and went to talk with Hunter, but he assured her that everything he did was for their benefit. She told Sebastian and the Warblers what Hunter said and they all groaned in annoyance and continued complaining.

She smiled as she watched her fellow Warblers walk out of the senior commons. They were just done practicing for the day. She walked past the cabinet, where all the awards and trophies of the Warblers were placed, and abruptly stopped noticing something strange.

She stood in front of the cabinet and her eyes widened in shock seeing three national trophies inside.

"Wait, three? Didn't I give last year's trophy to New Directions?"

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and opened the cabinet to take the trophy.

"It is New Directions' trophy! Why is it here?"

🎶

When Aimeé found out that New Directions' nationals trophy was in the Warblers' trophy cabinet, she didn't hesitate to go straight to McKinley to inform Blaine and the other New Directions, but as soon as she entered their practice room, she was met by Blaine and the New Directions' wearing superhero costumes.

"What's with the superhero get up?" she asked, stifling her laugh.

Blaine's eyes widened hearing the voice of the only female Warbler in Dalton and the only girl he ever loved. He quickly turned and smiled happily seeing Aimeé standing behind him.

"Aimeé!"

Tina, Sam, Sugar, Brittany and Artie turned as well and smiled seeing their Warbler friend.

"Aimeé! You're here!"

Sugar was the first one to run towards Aimeé and embraced her tightly. "I miss you!"

Aimeé chuckled lightly and caressed Sugar's hair before pulling away. "I miss you too, Sugar."

Blaine stood in front of her. "What brings you here, Warblerette?" he asked, curiously.

Aimeé sighed softly and opened her mouth to respond when she noticed a laptop inside the New Directions' trophy cabinet.

"What's that?"

Blaine shrugged as she walked towards the laptop and pressed the play button. Aimeé narrowed her eyes when a familiar figure appeared on screen wearing a Dalton uniform, holding the New Directions' nationals trophy.

She and Blaine exchanged confused glances.

"Greetings, New Directions! You have been living as national champions on borrowed time, and that ends now. We have your trophy, which is supposed to be ours. Soon enough we'll have the title of champions for ourselves. The great reckoning is at hand Regionals. Your move."

"That has to be Sebastian." Blaine scoffed, looking at his fellow New Directions.

Aimeé shook her head. "It's not Sebastian, Blaine. It's someone else." she defended her boyfriend as Blaine and the others turned to her.

"How can you be sure, Aimeé? He did rock salt slushied Blaine." Tina told her.

"I know, because he turned a new leaf. I swear to you guys it wasn't Sebastian. Anyways, the reason why I'm here is because I found your trophy placed inside our trophy cabinet. I was shock and confused why it's there and went straight here to tell you." Aimeé explained and frowned when she realized something. "And, I should have brought it with me."

"If it's not your boyfriend, who is?" Artie asked, confused.

Hunter's face popped into Aimeé's mind, making her shudder. "I have suspicions, but first I'm here to apologize for what the Warblers has done. I didn't know that they were up to something. I'm really sorry." she apologized, sincerely and bowed her head in shame.

Blaine gently cupped Aimeé's face with his hands, earning knowing glances from his fellow New Directions.

"Hey, it's okay. You didn't know. It's hard to handle a group of guys in one room, you know." he assured her.

Aimeé chuckled in amusement and embraced him tightly. "Thanks, Blaine. Come by at Dalton anytime to get your trophy back."

🎶

"Hunter Clarington!"

Aimeé's furious voice echoed throughout the senior commons. Sebastian and the Warblers rushed over to her and quickly stood in front of her with worry in their eyes.

Sebastian wrapped his arms around her and embraced her tightly to calm her down. "What's wrong, Mon coeur?" he asked, worriedly.

Aimeé sighed softly and smiled gratefully at him. "You'll find out later." she said as Hunter cooly walked inside the senior commons with a smirk on his face, the other Warblers trailing behind him.

"What is it, my dear Captain?" Hunter asked as he stood in front of her.

Aimeé narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him. "Did you or did you not steal New Directions' nationals trophy?" she asked.

Sebastian glared angrily at Hunter and took a threatening step towards him. "You did what?!"

Aimeé grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "Let me handle this." she told him.

Hunter smirked smugly. "It's ours in the first place." he argued.

Aimeé massaged her temples. "I gave the trophy to them, Hunter. Every Warbler knows that. It is theirs, it belongs to them." she explained.

Hunter held his head high as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Come on, Aimeé. The Warblers own that trophy and you know that. You helped win it." he reasoned out.

Aimeé sighed in exasperation. "Know this, Hunter. I'm not the Head and Captain of the Warblers for nothing. If this happens again, you are out." she warned and turned to the others. "As well as those who are involve! Mark my words, Warblers!"

With that Aimeé walked out of the senior commons with Sebastian looking back at Hunter with a glare, leaving the Warblers to look at Hunter, who was smirking smugly at their retreating figures.

🎶

Aimeé passed by the senior commons, but stopped when she noticed Blaine inside with the Warblers.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Blaine wearing his Dalton blazer with Hunter, Sebastian and the Warblers surrounded him with smiles on their faces.

She smiled softly seeing how handsome he was in his Dalton blazer and how it suited him perfectly.

The Warblers whistled as Blaine sang, while Hunter sat on Aimeé's maroon armchair.

Uh-ooh
Uh-oh oh, oh

Aimeé leaned on the doorframe of the senior commons as she watched Blaine sing and knew how he missed singing with the Warblers.

There's a place that I know
It's not pretty there and few have ever gone

The Warblers smiled at each other as Blaine walked towards the middle of the room.

If I show it to you now
Will it make you run away

Blaine buttoned up his Dalton blazer, and he looked like a Warbler.

Will you stay

Blaine walked around the room as Nick, Jeff and Jon followed behind him while the other Warblers danced in their seats, harmonizing with their former lead singer.

Even if it hurts
Even if I try to push you out
Will you return

Aimeé glanced at Hunter, who was looking at Blaine with a smirk on his face. She narrowed her eyes at him in suspicion, reminding herself to talk to him again.

And remind me who I really am

Sebastian and Blaine smiled at each other. They may be rivals for Aimeé's heart, but they won't deny the friendship they would have if they weren't in love with the same girl.

Please remind me who I really am

The Warblers danced in front of Blaine, who has his back facing Aimeé.

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me
Can you love mine
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it

The Warblers separated as Blaine walked forward.

Will you love me

Blaine turned to the side and finally saw Aimeé standing by the door with a happy smile on her face. He happily smiled back and continued singing as he stared affectionately at her.

Even with my dark side

Blaine walked towards Aimeé as the Warblers followed while dancing behind him.

Like a diamond
From black dust
It's hard to know
What can become
If you give up

Aimeé stayed where she was as she smiled softly at Blaine.

So don't give up on me
Please remind me who I really am, yeah!

Blaine danced with the Warblers and Aimeé saw how happy he was. She wished he would return to them, like the old times.

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me
Can you love mine
Nobody's a picture perfect
But we're worth it
You know that we're worth it

Sebastian noticed how Blaine was staring at Aimeé and felt the jealousy swelling up inside his heart.

Will you love me
Even with my dark side

Blaine stood in front of Aimeé as the Warblers danced around the room, while Sebastian's eyes were on Blaine and Aimeé.

Don't run away
Don't run away (Don't run away)

Aimeé gestured Blaine to dance with the Warblers as Hunter stood in the middle of the room.

Just tell me that you will stay
(Just tell me that you will stay)

Hunter beckoned the Warblers towards him as Blaine stood by himself singing.

Promise me you will stay
(Promise me you will stay)

Aimeé narrowed her eyes at Hunter for what he did. He has no right to order the Warblers even in a performance, he wasn't the Head or the Captain of the Warblers, she was and she doesn't order them around.

Don't run away
Don't run away
Just promise me you will stay
(Just promise me you will stay)
Promise me you will stay
(Promise me you will stay)

Hunter and Blaine walked towards each other.

Will you love me

Hunter has a satisfied smile on his face as he placed a hand over Blaine's shoulder.

with my dark side?
Ohh!

Aimeé pushed herself from the doorframe and walked down the aisle that the Warblers made to join them. The Warblers grinned happily when they saw their Captain danced with them.

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me

Aimeé stood in between Sebastian and Blaine as they danced together.

Can you love mine

Aimeé narrowed her eyes at Hunter as they walked past each other.

Nobody's a picture perfect

Blaine jumped on a table and held a hand out to Aimeé. Aimeé took his hand with a nostalgic smile on her face, remembering their past performances.

But we're worth it

Sebastian angrily clenched his first, masking his jealousy with a strained smile as he and Hunter stood in front of Aimeé and Blaine.

You know that we're worth it

Blaine jumped off the table as Sebastian helped Aimeé down. Aimeé and Blaine walked towards the middle of the room with Sebastian, Hunter and the other Warblers following and dancing behind them.

Will you love me
Even with my dark side

Aimeé took a step back as Blaine walked forward and continued singing as she and the Warblers backed him up.

Don't run away
Don't run away

"We miss you here, Blaine." Aimeé said and tightly embraced him. "You really are a great Warbler, you really are."

"I miss you too, Aimeé. I miss you guys." Blaine mumbled softly and tightly embraced her back. "And thanks."

"Flawless, very flawless, just like our dear Captain here." Hunter said as he glanced between them.

Blaine looked away from Aimeé as he took off his Dalton blazer. "I'm sorry." he said and handed it back to Hunter.

Hunter smirked smugly. "Keep it. It's yours after all." he said and glanced at Aimeé. "Right, Captain?"

Aimeé frowned at him. "What are you doing, Hunter?" she asked, suspiciously.

Hunter ignored her and looked back at Blaine. "You miss the love of your life, you miss your friends, you miss your school, you miss the Warblers. Don't you think it's time you came back where you belong Blaine Warbler?"

🎶

"I miss us hanging out like this."

Blaine smiled at Aimeé as he placed her coffee in front of her. Aimeé chuckled lightly in amusement before thanking him. The childhood best friends were at Dalton cafe after escaping Hunter and the Warblers, leaving an upset Sebastian.

"Me too, but things changed, Blaine. We just have to deal with it and move on." Aimeé said and changed the topic before it became awkward. "You were really great singing Dark Side. I saw how happy you were, Blaine."

"I am. I was really happy." Blaine mumbled and drank his medium drip. "The Warblers are my birthright and my destiny's there. You're there."

Aimeé smiled happily, ignoring the last part of what he said. "I'm happy you think that way, Blaine but---"

"I'm thinking of transferring back."

Aimeé's eyes widened in shock. "What? Isn't that too sudden? I'm happy, I really do, but think about it first, Blaine." she said and placed a comforting hand on top of his, which was resting on the table. "Don't decide that quickly."

Blaine removed his hand under Aimeé's and intertwined them together. "I don't fit in McKinley, and I don't belong there, but in Dalton."

🎶

"Blaine, I want you to think very hard about this before you decide, okay?"

"Why do I feel like you don't want me back?"

Aimeé and Blaine stood in the middle of the senior commons after returning from the cafe.

Aimeé gently cupped his face with her hands. "I do want you back, Blaine, I really do." she said and sighed softly. "Ever since you left, I always hoped you'd come back, but I respect your decision."

Blaine stared affectionately at her. "And, here I am willing to come back." he told her.

Aimeé smiled sadly at him. "Blaine, I just want you to think about it. I want you to decide with no hesitations. You're just gonna come back just because you were tempted by Hunter to wear your Dalton blazer and sing a song with us?" she said in disbelief and shook her head. "Only decide when you know it in your heart that it is right."

"It felt so right, Aimeé. It felt good to be singing and dancing with you and the Warblers." Blaine said and smiled happily. "It felt really like home."

Blaine gently grabbed Aimeé's hand and started singing.

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

Aimeé smiled softly at him as she sang.

When your dreams they fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

Blaine poured his feelings through the song.

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

Aimeé and Blaine sang together as they stared at each other.

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

Blaine sang as Aimeé backed away from him.

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Blaine walked towards Aimeé, who continued backing away from him.

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
When the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

Aimeé stood behind her maroon armchair as Blaine stood across from her.

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

Aimeé walked towards the middle of the room as Blaine followed behind her.

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

Blaine grabbed Aimeé's hand and made her look at him as he sang to her.

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Aimeé shook her head and pulled away from Blaine.

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Aimeé backed away from Blaine and saw the love in his eyes as he looked at her.

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Blaine walked towards Aimeé.

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

Aimeé already buried her old feelings for Blaine, and she didn't want them to return. She loved Sebastian, and knew her heart already chose him.

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Blaine stood close to Aimeé. "Hunter's right, I did miss the love of my life." Blaine said and grabbed her hand. "I miss you, Aimeé. I miss us."

Aimeé shook her head and withdrew her hand from him, while Blaine looked at her, hurt evident in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Blaine" Aimeé apologized sincerely and smiled sadly. "The moment you left, my feelings slowly did to. I love you, but as my best friend and first love. I'm with Sebastian now and I love him. He's everything to me."

Blaine masked his broken heart with a forced smile. "Then, he's very lucky."

Aimeé looked down sadly as Blaine continued staring lovingly at her.

"Okay, I'll think more about transferring back." Blaine told her.

Aimeé looked at him and gave him a happy smile. "You should. Don't waste the memories you had in McKinley with the New Directions."

🎶

Just a week before sectionals, Aimeé, Sebastian and half of the Warblers had enough of Hunter's dictatorship and decided to confront him.

Sebastian and half of the Warblers stood behind Aimeé as they faced Hunter and the other half of the Warblers, who sided with him.

"What's with the Warblers dividing into two groups?" Hunter asked, mockingly.

Sebastian glared angrily at him, but stayed quiet, letting Aimeé handle the situation since she was their beloved Captain and she knew what she was doing.

Aimeé crossed her arms. "I think you should know who's in control here, Hunter." she said and smirked smugly.

Hunter and his Warblers backed away as Aimeé started singing, and she and her Warblers started walking towards them.

Hold up, no you didn't bow, bow

Aimeé pointed at Hunter to step back as he raised an eyebrow in amusement.

I ain't the chick to walk behind you around town

Aimeé glared at Hunter as Sebastian and the other Warblers doing the same to their fellow Warblers.

Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it laying down, baby, oh

Aimeé, Sebastian and her Warblers lined up horizontally, Hunter and his Warblers doing the same.

I'm a machine when I do it
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it laying down

Sebastian and the Warblers harmonized with Aimeé as they backed away from her and Hunter.

Baby, you're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower

Aimeé and Hunter circled around each other.

You should know,
I'm the one who's in control

Aimeé smirked smugly at Hunter as she backed away from him to stand with her fellow Warblers in the middle of the senior commons.

I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget

Hunter and his Warblers stood around Aimeé, Sebastian and her Warblers as they watched them.

(Who got the power?)

Aimeé and her Warblers danced. Hunter nodded, slightly impressed with them.

I got the, I got the power

Jeff, Nick, Trent, Jon, and Skylar cupped their hands around their mouths.

(Hold up!)

Sebastian and his fellow Warblers moved away from Aimeé as she stood alone in the middle of the room.

My turn

Aimeé winked at Hunter as she sang and danced in front of him.

I make this look easy
Tick Tick boom like gasoline-y
Yeah they call me Lamborghini
'Cause I know just what I'm worth
Zero to a hundred
B-b-body make 'em stutter
Start my engine, push the button
'Cause I'm gon' be coming first

Sebastian, Jeff and Skylar went beside Aimeé and danced with her.

Yeah, I'm a machine when I do it
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it
Just 'cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south
That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it laying down

The other Warblers one by one stood behind Aimeé.

Baby, you're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower

Aimeé pointed at Hunter, who smirked at her.

You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget

Every Warbler stood in front of their fellow Warbler.

(Who got the power)

Aimeé and Hunter faced each other.

I got the, I got the power
I got the

The Dalton Academy Warblers were split into two groups, Aimeé and Hunter.

(Who got the power)

Hunter had persuaded half of the Warblers that they should change how the Warblers do things in Dalton, opposing Aimeé's rule.

I got the, I got the power
I got the

Aimeé pushed past Hunter aside as Sebastian and the other Warblers doing the same to their fellow Warblers and walked towards the middle of the room.

(Who got the power)

Aimeé continued singing as Sebastian and her fellow Warblers backed her up and harmonizing with her.

Don't be fooled, I got you wrapped up
In the arms of an animal

Aimeé smirked smugly as she slowly walked towards Hunter and his Warblers.

Got you thinking that I'm all innocent
But wait 'til I get you home
If you don't, baby, you should know

Aimeé stood in front of Hunter.

I'm the one who's in control~

Aimeé held the high notes to show Hunter who was boss. Hunter and his Warblers slowly backed away from her, slightly intimidated.

Aimeé turned around, flipping her hair, resulting in her hair hitting Hunter in the face. She walked back to dance with Sebastian and her fellow Warblers.

(Motorbike, motorbike, motorbike, motorbike)
(Bike, bike, bike, bike)
(Bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, whoop)

Aimeé, Sebastian and their Warblers clapped their hands in the air.

You're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower

Aimeé turned to Hunter and smirked as she shook her forefinger at him.

You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget~

Aimeé, Sebastian and the Warblers danced towards Hunter and his Warblers.

You're the man
But I got the, I got the, I got the power
You make rain
But I make it, I make it, I make it shower
You should know, I'm the one who's in control
I'll let you come take the wheel, long as you don't forget
(I got the, I got the power)

Hunter was getting annoyed while his Warblers were watching their Captain and fellow Warblers having fun while challenging them.

'Cause I got the, I got the, I got the power
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Baby, don't forget I got the power, yeah
The power, yeah, yeah-eh
(Motorbike, motorbike, motorbike, motorbike)
(Bike, bike, bike, bike)
(Bike, bike, bike, bike, bike, bike)

Aimeé pushed Hunter, making him to fall onto her maroon armchair as she smirked smugly at him.

whoop

Aimeé placed a hand on Hunter's chest, not letting him get up. "As the power vested in me as the Head Warbler and Captain, I am forced to kick you out of Dalton Academy's Warblers, Hunter Clarington, for two understandable reasons. First, trying to claim a position that isn't yours, and second, most of your fellow Warblers have shared with me their complaints about you and how you treat them. With evidence to back their claims, you are hereby out of the Warblers." she said and held her head high. "Dalton Academy Warblers are a team. We are one. We perform together."

Hunter wasn't the only one who left the Warblers. Those who were manipulated by him voluntarily quit the group and followed him to create a new glee club in Dalton with the approval of Aimeé's dad.

Now, there were two glee clubs in Dalton Academy and rivals for sectionals.

The Warblers, the original glee club of Dalton with Aimeé as Head and Captain, and Sebastian as her Co-Captain.

The New World Warblers, the new glee club of Dalton with Hunter as Captain.

────── 🎶─────

SONGS:

• My Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson

• Demons - Boyce Avenue

• Power - Little Mix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 11.3K 38
[WARNING: If you have not read Reese Lavek, than start with that before you read this and everything will make sense] Reese Lavek left Sebastian Smyt...
55.7K 931 52
Sebastian Smythe was now apart of the New Directions along with Hunter, Nick, Jeff, and Thad. He apologized and did an embarrassing thing to get the...
66.6K 1.3K 35
Cavanagh Redman is an ordinary girl, who goes to dalton academy, a school for all boys. She meets her best friend Kurt Hummel who happens to be gay...
1.7K 4 80
Dalton Academy, an all boys school in Westerville,Ohio is where only the best and ,most of them, "straight" A' students are. Blaine, a junior, is pr...