her voice || glee

By GEMOfTheNight

Our hearts hold our feelings, our minds think those feelings, our lips speak those feelings, and our bodies h... More

her...
i. her past
ii. her childhood friend
iii. her dance lesson
iv. her new friends
v. her position
vi. her sectionals
vii. her christmas
viii. her voice
ix. her obliviousness
x. her valentines
xi. her maybe
xii. her sexiness
xiii. her regionals
xiv. her nationals
xv. her heart
xvi. her feelings
xvii. her epiphany
xviii. her partner
xix. her confidence
xx. her happiness
xxi. her inspiration
xxiii. her winning streak
xxiv. her first crush
xxv. her power
xxvi. her haven
xxvii. her home
xxviii. her love song
xxix. her warblers
xxx. her last show
xxxi. her other half
xxxii. her future

xxii. her other childhood friend

9.5K 202 21
By GEMOfTheNight

────── 🎶─────

"Wait, Coop?!"

Sebastian and the Warblers abruptly stopped rehearsing and turned to Aimeé to see her gawking at her phone.

Sebastian glanced at his fellow Warblers before walking over to her with worry and confusion . "Mon coeur, what's wrong?" he asked.

Aimeé sighed softly and placed her phone back into her blazer pocket. "Blaine's older brother is in town." she told him.

"The actor?"

Aimeé nodded. "The one and only. Blaine just called me that he's in Lima." she explained.

Sebastian quirked an eyebrow. "You look quite troubled with that." he said.

Aimeé shrugged. "What? No, I am happy Coop's back, but I'm just worried for Blaine. They are my childhood friends, but their relationship is complicated and it's tiring when they fight, I am always in the middle to stop them." she explained and smiled at him in amusement. "Coop's confidence is unmatched, just like yours."

Sebastian rolled his eyes sarcastically, but there was a smile on his face. "That may be true, but you were enamored with it, along with my good looks and charm." he said, smugly.

"You put me under a curse."

"Actually, you're under my love spell, and currently in a wonderful dream in paradise."

"This is a neverending nightmare in hell."

Sebastian grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chest with a confident smile. "This is reality, Mon coeur."

The Warblers turned to them with wide eyes, filled with shock and surprise. Seeing their reactions, Aimeé and Sebastian smiled happily.

They haven't told anyone that they were together. Aimeé suspected some of them knew, like Wes and David, but Jeff and the others have no idea.

"You two are together?!"

"Are you two dating?!"

"When?!"

"How?!"

"Why?!"

Aimeé and Sebastian looked at each other and laughed in amusement as the Warblers gathered around them and bombarded them with questions.

Sebastian protectively wrapped his arms around Aimee when her phone rang, making her groan softly, already knowing who the caller was without even looking at the screen.

"And, speak of the devil." she muttered.

Sebastian gestured to the Warblers to keep quiet and leave the room before looking at Aimeé with amusement. Aimeé plastered a big fake smile on her face as she answered her phone.

"Coop, hey!"

"Aimeé! You don't know how much I missed you and your heavenly voice."

Sebastian frowned in jealousy after hearing what Cooper said, and Aimeé glanced at him and shook her head, gesturing him not to do or say anything.

Aimeé chuckled lightly. "Still a flirt, I see."

"I really missed you, and we have a lot of catching up to do starting how you and Blaine almost became a couple. Lunch date at Breadstix, no excuses."

Aimeé hummed in agreement and quickly ended the call. "Same old, Coop." she mumbled and looked at Sebastian and saw the unpleasant frown on his handsome face. "Now, that's a look I haven't seen from you."

Sebastian crossed his arms and playfully glared at her. "What an honor." he said, sarcastically.

Aimeé wrapped her arms around his torso. "Don't be jealous now, Ma moitié. He and Blaine are the only childhood friends I have." she told him.

Sebastian pressed his forehead against hers. "Why would I be jealous? The older Anderson may be an actor but I'm way better than him. In terms of looks, charm, talent. Plus, you're mine and not his." he boasted.

Aimeé shook her head in disbelief. "You are one of a kind, Sebastian Smythe."

🎶

"I'm glad you're here, Aimeé."

"Who else will be your friend through all this?"

Aimeé and Blaine sat across each other in one of the tables at Breadstix. Blaine had called Aimeé to meet him just before their lunch date with Cooper. He wanted to talk to the only person who understood him. He told her everything that had happened in McKinley earlier that day involving his older brother.

"What? Coop's gonna teach you guys all about acting? How great is that."

"Yeah, really great. Absolutely."

"That sounds so bland, and Coach Sylvester's really something?

"Some of us blames her pregnancy, but we think otherwise."

"Setting aside booty camp. Did Coop's overconfidence, um, you know." Aimeé trailed off as she gave Blaine a knowing look.

Blaine sighed sadly. "Of course. We performed a mashup of Hungry Like The Wolf and Rio, and after that the others applauded and he---"

"He thought they were applauding only to him. When in reality they're applauding the both of you."

Blaine sighed again and nodded. "Yes, I'm just so disappointed in him."

Aimeé smiled softly at Blaine and placed a comforting hand on top of his. "I think I should stay in Lima after lunch." she said.

Blaine beamed happily. "Really? But, you're not going back to Dalton? What about the Warblers? You're their captain, they can't meet without you." he asked worriedly.

Aimeé chuckled lightly as she shook her head. "It's okay, Ma moitié is there. He's gonna take care of the others, if he doesn't then he won't be reinstated as my co-captain." she said and smirked smugly. "Plus, we're all set for Nationals. We already have our setlist and choreography."

Blaine's eyes widened. "Already?!" he exclaimed in surprise and frowned deeply when he realized something. "Ma moitié? Who?"

Aimeé looked down shyly with a blush on her cheeks as she scratched the nape of her neck. "Oh, it's Sebastian. Sorry, I got used to calling him that." she apologized.

Blaine felt his heart broke for the second time in his life, the first when she told him she saw him as her first love. He didn't have to ask why she was calling Sebastian such endearment when he saw the look of love in her eyes.

He forced out a smile. "The Warblers is no doubt a powerhouse now." he said, proudly.

Aimeé grinned cheekily. "Good thing there's no theme this year. The Warblers are so ready to compete against you guys and Vocal Adrenaline in Chicago." she said happily.

Blaine chuckled lightly. "You never ceased to amaze me how you could lead the Warblers." he complimented her and Aimeé shrugged playfully.

The two childhood best friends laughed wholeheartedly.

"You two are here! Great!"

Aimeé and Blaine turned and saw Cooper approaching their table before glancing knowingly at each other and looking back at the newcomer.

Aimeé stood up as she smiled happily. "It's nice to see you again, Coop!" she said.

Cooper laughed loudly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "It really is, isn't it?!" he said and embraced her tightly.

"Let's have lunch, I'm hungry! I didn't travel here from Westerville for about two hours just to hug and talk. I need food." Aimeé complained, pulling away from him.

She took a seat beside Blaine as Cooper laughed happily and sat across from them.

"So, Aimeé, tell me, how's your junior year in Dalton?" Cooper asked curiously.

Aimeé nodded happily. "It's been great. The Warblers are going to Nationals for the third time, and this year we're going to compete against Blaine and the New Directions." she said proudly and exchanged smiles with Blaine.

Cooper glanced between her and Blaine. "That's great, great! But, I don't know who I'm gonna support if you two are competing against each other." he said, making Aimeé and Blaine chuckle in amusement. "So, I'm curious, definitely confused. What happened between you two, huh?"

Aimeé and Blaine glanced awkwardly at each other as Cooper looked suspiciously at them.

"Let's just say we're better off as friends." Aimeé said and wrapped an arm around Blaine's shoulders. "Right?"

Blaine forced out a smile. "That's right."

Cooper grinned happily. "Then, I can finally court you. I've been waiting for years." he told her.

Aimeé and Blaine's eyes widened in shock. "What?"

"What? I'm serious."

Blaine shook his head. "You can't. She has someone already." he said, making Aimeé nodd in agreement and smiled apologetically at Cooper. "She has someone back in Westerville."

Cooper dramatically placed a hand over his heart. "That hurts." he joked and playfully winked at her.

Aimeé chuckled in amusement while Blaine refrained himself from rolling his eyes in annoyance.

🎶

Aimeé and Blaine were glancing at each other, stifling their laughs as Cooper just charmed a waitress to give them free Cokes by using his fake Scottish accent.

"Why do you do that?" Blaine asked his older brother as he watched the waitress walk away.

"Service industry is a great place to try out new accents. Keeps your instrument from getting rusty. Use everything." Cooper answered as he pointed his breadstick to him and Aimeé.

"Will do." Aimeé said and nibbled her breadstick.

"So, nice job on the song today. Really nice." Cooper said and turned to Aimeé. "Hey, did you know we--"

Aimeé nodded. "Yeah, Blaine told me. I know you two did great, as always." she said happily.

"But, Blaine's a little pitchy on Rio and he's moves lacked a theme, though." Cooper told her and looked at Blaine.

Aimeé sighed softly and placed a comforting hand on top of Blaine's underneath the table and squeezed it. Blaine looked down at their hands and smiled happily before looking back at his older brother.

"My theme was dancing, I guess."

"But, you have to give in to it." Cooper told him as Aimeé quietly listened and looked at Blaine from the corner of her eye. "Stanislavsky says, 'The fingers are the eyes of the body.' But he never mentioned that the toes are the ears."

Aimeé noticed Blaine had enough of Cooper's harsh criticism towards him.

"You're unbelievable." Blaine said and placed his fork down.

Cooper furrowed his eyebrows at him. "What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

Aimeé could only sigh softly at the outcome of this lunch.

"What are you doing?"

"What?"

"All you ever do is tell me what I'm doing wrong. You waste no opportunity to remind me how much I suck at, like, everything."

"If that happened, I'm so sorry. But I don't, I don't remember it."

"Of course, you don't."

Aimeé squeezed Blaine's hand as she looked at Copper. "You don't, Coop, but Blaine and I do remember everything you did to him to put him down since we were kids." she said as Blaine squeezed her hand back.

Cooper looked at Blaine. "Hey, hey, little brother, I know there is an age difference between us, but I'd really want to be closer to you. I want to get to know you a little better, all right? That's why I'm here." he explained.

Aimeé smiled happily after hearing what Cooper said and looked at Blaine, who looked happily back at her.

"Yeah. No, I would love that." he said as he looked back at his older brother. "I'd like that."

Cooper smiled happily. "Great! So you're gonna come to my master class later, right? Right?"

"Yeah, right." Blaine answered and leaned closer to Aimeé's ear to whisper. "You have to go with me."

Aimeé forced out a smile at Cooper. "Absolutely, but you owe me." she whispered back.

Blaine nodded. "Deal."

🎶

Aimeé attended Cooper's acting master class in McKinley with Will and the New Directions, who were glad she got to join them.

The class was fine at the beginning of the lesson, but then it got a little annoying for both her and Blaine after Cooper started giving them and their friends horrible advice in acting.

When they were practicing a scene from NCIS, she had to calm Blaine down, because Cooper kept criticizing him, but the younger Anderson just had enough.

After the acting class, Blaine quickly stormed off and Aimeé chased after him, but lost sight of him.

She went looking for him around the school, but still couldn't find him, not until she walked past by the practice room and saw him sitting alone.

"Blaine! I thought you left school already." she said worriedly and pulled him to a tight hug.

Blaine buried his face on her shoulder. "Sorry I just left you here, but I came back, see." he said and let out a strained laugh.

Aimeé sighed softly as she pulled away from him and looked at his face. She saw how upset, disappointed and frustrated he was.

"Oh, look at you. You're far from the happy Blaine I know." she mumbled and embraced him tightly. "Don't worry, I'm right here. You are not alone."

Aimeé gently grabbed his hands as she sang to him.

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head sayin'
"You'll never reach it"

Blaine smiled affectionately at her.

Every step I'm takin'
Every move I make feels lost with no direction
My faith is shakin'
But I, I gotta keep tryin'

Gotta keep my head held high

Aimeé pulled Blaine out of the room and down the hallway. She wanted to tell him he was gonna be alright and he would get through this, not alone, but with her by his side.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

Aimeé knew she has to do something, take action. She has to resolve this conflict between the two Andersons once and for all.

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments
That I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep goin'

Aimeé dragged Blaine towards the auditorium as Blaine stared affectionately at her.

And I, I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on
'Cause

Aimeé and Blaine walked up towards the stage.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there

Aimeé faced Blaine and held both of his hands as she sang to him.

Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb
Yeah~

Aimeé pulled Blaine to waltz around the stage.

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

Despite his feelings for her, Blaine felt proud and glad to have Aimeé by his side.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Keep on movin'
Keep climbin'

Keep the faith, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa, whoa, oh

Aimeé smiled at Blaine. "You know whatever happens, Coop's still your brother. You two are family. Yes, you two disagree to almost everything, but at the end of the day? He's still your brother, Blaine. Don't give it up." she told him.

Blaine sighed heavily. "He's the one that's leaving. Huge audition. You heard him, he's been boasting about it nonstop at class." he complained.

"Yet. He's not leaving until you two talk."

"You know, I've tried talking to him, doesn't really work with him."

"Maybe talking isn't the answer. Show him how you really feel. Sing your feelings out." Aimeé said and smiled knowingly.

Blaine started singing as she forced him to turn around.

Now and then I think of when we were together

Blaine looked Cooper sitting at the audience seats, staring at them.

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die

Cooper sang as he stood up and walked towards the stage, towards Blaine.

So, when we found that we could not make sense
Well, you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over

Blaine stared at his older brother as he sings his feelings out to him.

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

Blaine handed his bag to Aimeé and looked at her. Aimeé smiled encouragingly at him as Cooper went up the stage.

No, you didn't have to (stoop so low)
Have your friends collect your records and then (change your number)
I guess that I don't (need that though)
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Blaine sang to his brother as he remembered how much they would fight when they were little.

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done

Cooper walked towards his younger brother.

But I don't wanna live that way
Reading into every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know

Blaine and Cooper turned their backs to each other as they sang together. Aimeé looked at the two, hoping they could work things out.

But you didn't have to cut me off
(Oh-oh-oh) Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing

Teary eyed, Blaine looked at his older brother.

(Oh-oh-oh) And I don't even need your love

Cooper looked at Aimeé, who smiled softly at him and nodded. He turned to Blaine, his eyes getting teary.

(Oh-oh-oh) But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough

Blaine and Cooper walked away from each other.

(Oh-oh-oh) No, you didn't have to stoop so low
(Oh-oh-oh) Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
(Oh-oh-oh) I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Blaine turned to look at his older brother.

Somebody (I used to know)
Somebody

Cooper looked at his younger brother and walked towards him.

Now you're just somebody
(that I used to know)

Blaine walked towards his older brother.

Somebody (I used to know)
Somebody

Blaine and Cooper faced each other.

Now you're just somebody
(that I used to know)

Aimeé held Blaine's bag to her chest tightly as she fondly watched the brothers.

I used to know
That I used to know
I used to know
Somebody

"Best you've ever sounded." Cooper complimented Blaine, who looked away uninterested. "I am tough on you."

Aimeé faked a cough. "Rephrase that, Coop." she said, knowingly.

Cooper looked at her and sighed softly before looking back at Blaine. "This week, maybe, a little tougher than I should've been, and I need to apologize for that." he said.

Aimeé smiled at him as Blaine turned to look at his older brother.

"But, it's only because I see, I've always seen, how insanely talented you are." Cooper told Blane and walked over to him. "I want you to be as successful as you can be, Blaine, and you will be. You're gonna do it all, movies, concerts Broadway."

"Even though it's dead?" Blaine asked, sarcastically.

Aimeé rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Broadway isn't dead." she muttered.

"You'll resurrect it." Cooper told him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "And, when I'm in the audience, watching you, I want to be able to say, 'That's my kid brother up there. I helped him get there.' Aimeé will also be watching with me, and support you."

Blaine smiled happily. "Thanks for saying that, Coop. And, I know you really mean it, too, because you weren't pointing your finger at me or speaking really loudly to be intense." he said loudly as Cooper and Aimeé laughed in amusement.

"Well that's true." Aimeé agreed as she stood in between the brothers and wrapped her arms around their shoulders.

Blaine and Cooper smiled affectionately at her as they wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I'm really glad you two made up and sang together one last time before you left to be Mr. Hollywood, Coop." Aimeé said, happily as Blaine chuckled lightly.

"Actually, my audition got canceled." Cooper told them.

Aimeé and Blaine's eyes widened in shock as they turned to him.

"What?"

"Cancelled? Why?"

Cooper shrugged. "I don't know. Apparently, Michael Bay just decided to go in a different direction, which is industry-speak for 'Thanks, but we found somebody who's better and/or hotter.'" he explained.

"Okay, first of all, you don't know that." Blaine said.

"And second of all, screw Optimus Prime." Aimeé added as Cooper smiled at them.

Cooper looked at his younger brother. "Even though we don't live in the same town, and we don't see each other all the time, we're not just brothers, right? We're friends, too?" he asked.

"That's exactly what I've always wanted us to be, Coop." Blaine told him.

"Okay! Now, hug!" Aimeé exclaimed happily and backed away as the Anderson brothers embraced each other. "I can literally cry in joy and die happy now."

Blaine and Cooper laughed as they pulled her into a tight group hug. When Aimeé and Blaine tried to pull away, Cooper hugged them tighter.

"Hold on a second. I just, uh, I want to remember this emotion so I can use it in a scene someday."

Aimeé and Blaine chuckled in disbelief. "You are ridiculous."

"You two never know, right?" Cooper said as he finally let them go.

"Hey, Coop, I want to help you. Blaine and I, we don't want you to give up on this audition." Aimeé said.

Blaine nodded and grabbed Aimeé's hand, dragging her away. "Come on, I got an idea."

Cooper looked confused. "Where are we going?" he asked, following the two.

"We are going to put you on tape." Aimeé said, pointing at him.

"So, Michael Bay can see what real acting is." Blaine added, pointing at him as well.

"Pointing. Nice touch. See, I believe that. That's why it's lesson number one." Cooper said as he followed his younger brother and Aimeé out of the auditorium.

"We learned it in Cooper Anderson's Acting Master Class."

🎶

Aimeé and Cooper embraced each other tightly, enjoying their last moments before the older Anderson leaves. Cooper dropped Aimeé off at Dalton before going to the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you, Aimeé. A whole lot." Cooper said and pulled away from her.

Aimeé smiled sadly. "I'll miss you too, Coop."

Cooper gently caressed her head. "Thank you for talking to Blaine for me. You're an angel." he said, fondly.

Aimeé chuckled lightly. "I just don't want to see two of the most important people in my life fighting, and I'm no angel." she told him.

Cooper smiled as she ruffled her hair. "Yes, you are. Anyways, you're in your junior year now, and a senior next school year, any plans after graduation?" he asked, curiously.

Aimeé frowned slightly as she fixed her hair. "My parents always wanted me to take over the company." she said.

Cooper quirked an eyebrow. "That's what they want, but the question here is, what's your plan for your future?" he asked again.

"I never really thought much about it, but I wanted to be close to home." Aimeé told him.

"Home can be many things, Aimeé. For example, a home can be where you're living, or a special place and person." Coop said and gently cupped her face with his hands. "Next question is; who, what and where is your home?"

Aimeé looked deep in thought at what Cooper said.

Cooper chuckled lightly. "Don't think too much about it. You have a lot of time to think." he assured her and smiled affectionately. "I'll be cheering you on. If you ever need anything, I'll only be a call away."

Aimeé looked at him and smiled happily. "Thanks, Coop." she said, gratefully.

Cooper glanced behind her and looked back at her. "I've overstayed my welcome, I'd better go. Someone behind you, who I assume is your special someone, is currently plotting to murder me." he said and gestured his head behind her.

Aimeé furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before turning around and indeed, there was Sebastian, standing at the entrance of Dalton Academy with his green eyes glaring malevolently at Cooper.

"I must say though, you picked the best. Blaine is good looking, not much like me, but he is very very good looking. Good choice!"

Aimeé could only laugh in amusement, oblivious to the fact Sebastian was indeed plotting something to Cooper if he didn't let the love of his life go.

────── 🎶─────

SONGS:

• The Climb - Ailee Cover
(https://youtu.be/oEDZ0tuzygk)

• Someday That I Used To Know - Gotye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 410 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...
1.7K 4 80
Dalton Academy, an all boys school in Westerville,Ohio is where only the best and ,most of them, "straight" A' students are. Blaine, a junior, is pr...
3.4K 85 11
[BI BLAINE X FEM OC] -ellie hummel falls for the warbler, but he falls harder- season two-season six || i knew that our hands were meant to hold each...
4.2K 66 46
Sequel to The Beat of Your Heart. High school has come and gone. Sebastian and Hunter have just entered the adventure that is college. Now living tog...