The Quarterback Still Like Me...

By afiyaedwards123

-Sequel to The Quarterback Likes Me?- Must read The Quarterback Likes Me? before reading this book. YOU... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25- Party Part 1
Chapter 26- Party Part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Last Chapter

Chapter 24

1K 38 3
By afiyaedwards123

Archer's POV:

Ava comes and check up on me this evening while I am in my room waiting for Michelle to text me.

"I brought ice cream and three flavor because, I don't know which one you does eat", she states.

"Thanks, put them in the mini refrigerator across there", I point to the corner of the room.

"Why do you look like you just lost your favorite stuff animal?" She questions as she sits by my study desk.

"Its just that my girlfriend.....", I sigh.

"Its okay, why don't we hit the gym and get your mind off this for a while?" She suggests and I nod, putting on my shoes.

I got my headphones, a small towel, a bottle water and my phone.

We leave the room and went to the gym.

****

"That was some workout, tomorrow after your morning practice we'll continue with our assignment", Ava says as we leave the gym and I nod.

"Sure, well I'll see you", I say and decide to go to the campus stadium and see what my teammates are doing.

Then my phone buzz and I turn it on.

Baby girl: Hey I'm  sorry I didn't text you for the day, I was kind of busy

Me: Busy doing what? Flirting with that dude I hear everyone telling me about all weekend long?

Baby girl: You mean T.J? No, we're just friends

Me: Oh so that's his name, that's the dude that been sending you glances when they were here last weekend?

Baby girl: I swear there's nothing going on between us and what about that Ava girl?

Me: We're just doing our assignment for class because we were paired up

Baby girl: Same here T.J  and I are assignment partners

Me: Kevin told me that you get to pick your partner there and out of all persons, him?

Baby girl: He was the only guy I knew in the class and was willing to help me understand the work more

Me: So he's your study partner too?

Baby girl: Its not like that Archie, you know I only have eyes for you

Me: So why couldn't you tell me this, this morning?

Baby girl: I was busy

Me: Bull crap you texted Vanessa, you could of used that time to just send me one text at least one

Baby girl: I'm sorry

Me: I'll text you tomorrow, I need some time to think.

I shove my phone in my pocket as I reach the stadium.

Harry, Lucas, Jay, Austin and other guys from the sophomore and junior year are practicing.

" Archer catch!" Lucas shouts and throws the football at me. 

I run and catch the ball, then see two juniors running towards me from the touchdown area.

I dodge them and run full speed, then got touch down. I did a back flip and some girls who are in the stands cheer.

"Dude that was great", a junior says and we did a bro hug.

"That's it for today guys see you in the morning", the captain says.

All the guys went to the locker room to change and I return to my dorm, Jake is on his bed texting and listening music.

"Vanessa was here earlier, she left that", he says and points to my bed without looking up.

I see a bag and open it, it had all the chocolate I like.

Me: Thanks vehicle just what I wanted

Vehicle: No problem and I write down a movie you can watch while eating it and the ice cream

Me: Thanks, I talked to Michelle earlier then we kind of fought and I told her that I need to think

Vehicle: I understand, you don't have to go to the party this weekend

Me: I want to, but can I stay by you?

Vehicle: Sure

Me: Thanks

I take a bath and  put on a boxers and sweatpants only, then sit on my bed with my laptop, chocolate and strawberry ice cream and watch a movie.

Jake leaves the room in the middle of my movie,"I'll be back in the morning for my jog", he says and I nod.

He close the door and I sigh.

*****

Michelle's POV:

I watch Archer's last text and sigh then fall on my bed.

"Boys are jerks", I declare.

"Tell me about it, if you think that he's cheating on you just hook up with T. J", Samantha suggests, brushing her blonde hair.

"I know he wouldn't do that to me", I state.

"How can you be so sure? Ignore him all week and see how desperate he is to be with you", she smirks

You know that's not a bad idea.

"What if I miss him a lot by Wednesday?" I ask.

She takes my phone and toss it in a shoe box and put it in the closet, "there chat with your girl friends online", she retorts putting on mascara, she has a date in a while with Tyrell.

I know Archer would think I'll be cheating on me if I don't reply to his message and Jackson,uh no he would start judging me.

"I look hot, of course I am, I am going on a date with a hot guy", Samantha talks to herself in the mirror. She's a short fitted blue dress, showing off her curves and making her blue eyes stand out more, with her black heels.

After she leaves I dig in the closet for my phone, ugh where did she put it? There are so many boxes in here.

I sigh and got my laptop, then sign into Twitter, I see a new post on Carter's profile, he is shirtless and Stacy is sitting his lap.

I went on Archer's profile, he not to long post going to eat chocolate and ice cream, while watching The Breakfast Club.

That sounds depressing, we aren't broke up but he seems to be acting like we are and then there's a comment from a girl.

Are you single?

Another comment.

If you like we can hang out tomorrow, you are in one of my classes

I clutch my fist and come off his profile, then check out Vanessa's. 

She post that she just brought some chocolate for her guy best friend who is in the need for it.

The same girl from Archer's post comment.

Hi can you link me up with Archer? Is he single?

Vanessa replies.

No he's not single, but if he was you don't stand a chance

 I smirk at that, but then it drop when I see the next one

Archie is in a complicated long distance relationship right now and I am the one who bought him the ice cream, he's my course partner and if he's single he'll be mines because I'll be the one close to him or with him at the right time.

What the hell?!

I click on the bitch profile and gasp, it is no other than Ava.

She better back the off Archer or I'll break her precious little face, this is what you get if you ignore Archer all week, I have to find my phone.

Samantha's advice is always crappy, just because she couldn't accept that Josh is in love with Isabel.

I open the closet and start to go through shoes boxes.

___________________________

Don't forget to vote.

Who love miraculous? It's a great show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 12.3K 48
"This thing between us." He said, gesturing to the space between our bodies. "It's bound to happen. You know it. I know it." He tipped his head to t...
Tainted Me By Louisse

Mystery / Thriller

229K 10.5K 34
MOUNT VALLEY SERIES #3 As the star quarterback of the Harvard football team, Alfie O'neal reformed his bad boy ways and started anew. Just when he's...
868K 22.1K 24
{Complete} (((Disclaimer))) I wrote this book/completed it when I was 13/14, it does not exhibit my current writing ability and is very much unedited...
2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...